My Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

My nervous tension after the exceptionally clumsy start is quickly replaced by a new wave of glowing passion throughout my body, and as her tongue starts swabbing my urethra area with flat, rhythmic strokes, I feel the pleasure shoot out into my arms and legs again with an intensity that is almost unbearable. Her mouth and my pussy are like one, and I can feel it respond shamelessly to her lovable kisses by drooling and shuddering against her in a way that makes me feel like my body is living its own life entirely.

I take a time-out to just breathe heavily as the sensations flow over me, listening to the slushy sounds of the wetness trapped between us. It's actually still so wet down there that I can feel it chilling my skin almost all the way up to my navel, and I realize that it must be uncomfortable to Lana too, even though I know she would never ever complain about anything as long as she could be where she is right now.

Luckily I saw a box of Kleenex in one of the drawers of the desk when I was up to inspect, and I open it with shaky hands and fumble a little to break the seal and get out the first pile of tissues.

"Lana, here... uh, let me..." I sit up with some difficulty, trying to avoid breaking the good contact between us any more than strictly necessary. I finally have to put a finger to her forehead and push her gently away from me before her eyes focus and she realize what I want. She's soaking wet all the way up to her hairline, and I have to choke away a little chuckle as I see her drenched face with an expression of total rapture. Her eyes keep gliding out of focus as I wipe us both clean of the worst of my moisture, and as soon as I curl the wet pile away she's back in there again with that wonderful tongue working on the base of my throbbing clit with untiring energy. The effect hits me like a punch in the belly and my entire body jerks. She squeals of joy and her hands grasps even firmer at my waist as she throws herself with full abandon into the relentless task of bringing about a roaring orgasm in the shortest time possible.

I know I would have wanted to take it a bit slow, just to enjoy this sensual game in this entirely new and most inspiring atmosphere, but I'm soon torn along with the torrent, helplessly drifting towards the culmination moment without any strength to resist at all.

As I come, it's an explosion so wild, so immensely mind-boggering that I feel completely lamed from top to toe. The orgasm starts from my belly somewhere, and flushes through my body like a paralyzing agent, until it suddenly releases a long series of completely uncontrollable jerks that keeps me bumping and trashing wildly on the chair. Her hands hold desperately on to me, and the mouth stays glued to me all the time as I feel my insane passion literally squirt rivulets into her mouth. I labor frantically through the most uncontrolled ecstasy I've ever experienced in my life, and as it finally subsides, I'm totally spent and just fall back down into the chair, gasping for air and fumbling around to find some locks of her hair to stroke.

I wanted to do that; in fact it was one of the things I'd fantasized about: Sitting around in a huge office chair and having Lana pleasuring me as I toy with her dark locks and whisper sweet, lovable nothing to her as she looks up at me adoringly. Instead I've been holding on to the armrests of the chair, almost desperate not to fall out of it entirely as the orgasm rushes in on me, thinking about nothing but myself and my own uncontrollable explosion. As I continue gasping, and gradually get control of my breathing again, I try to feel my body, to find out if I'll ever in my life be able to have another orgasm again. This one was so intense, so completely overwhelming that I never thought it would be possible to experience anything like it. Surely we had many wonderful orgasms last night back at my house too, but this is still something entirely different, maybe derived from the special situation we are in. I mean, I've had sex in my living room and in my bed many times before, although not even that could be compared to having it with Lana, of course. But this, this is completely different; a passion beyond anything even imaginable. It really serves to show me how passionate I can be, and how intense sexual pleasure in fact can be. Why haven't I done this many many years ago?

I realize Lana is still between my open thighs, her lips still gently nuzzling my swollen lips and her soft cheek lovingly stroking the little piece of naked skin between my stocking and my crotch. She uses her tongue to expertly capture the wetness that still keeps seeping out of me, and she does it so gently that I don't even notice. I just realize I don't feel the usual discomfort of wetness dribbling down into the crack between my butt cheeks, which always prompts me to fetch a towel when I'm playing with myself.

As I finally get up on my elbows on the armrests to look down at her, she meets my eyes with a angelic smile on her face, the tip of her tongue playing softly in the pink crack between my sated lips. Then she smacks her lips seductively and makes a long-drawn mmmmmm to really underline how wonderful she thinks it is. I'm flattered and happy, and I'm almost surprise to notice that the wonderful sight stirs the first hints of renewed passion somewhere down there in my belly. Is it really possible? Just minutes after the greatest orgasm of my life? Is it me, Tantala, who suddenly can muster such incredible stamina?

Of course not. It's Lana! It's all because of wonderful Lana. I know already that this little girl can bring me to levels of passion that I have never even known before. She is the one that has brought it all out in me. And she is the one who can do it again, I'm sure about that.

And she loves it. She really loves it. I can see it so clearly in her eyes. On her face. Her entire body. And I have to remind myself once again that she in fact likes to be told what to do - not asked - although it's incredibly hard since I'm so utterly and totally in love with her. But she's given me the time of my life, so I will definitely do my best to do my part to please her as well.

"Lana..."

"Mmmmmm...?"

"You know... for the next one... I'd like you to crawl into the cavity of the desk... there..."

I once again stop my 'please' right before it slips out of me, and just point into the dark opening with a shaky finger. She makes a final, noisy kiss on my lips before she gets back a little to crawl by my knees and then resolutely start backing up into the cavity.

I get a bit up again and follow on by slowly spinning the recliner after her as she moves, until I can see her smiling face looking up at me in front of my knees once again. I smile back, and start to ease the chair forward...

Part 8

The whole scene is still completely unbelievable to me, really. I sit on my office recliner, moving it gently up to my desk on slightly squeaking wheels as my love of all time backs further up into the desk cavity in front of my knees, looking up at me with a heartfelt - almost a bit naughty - smile. I still have my shirt and belt - and even my jacket - well buttoned, and only my skirt is hiked unnaturally high to allow for my legs to find their place along the inner walls of the desk, on each side of Lana's slender figure.

For a short moment I feel a bit awkward again, but then I have to remind myself that this is exactly what we both want; what we've both been dreaming of for so long. The skirt is still up around my waist, and I suddenly recall all my plans for how I wanted to please her by wearing the sexy underwear I took so much effort in dressing in a proper way this morning. I back a little away from the desk again to let in some more light, and then spread my legs the last bit allowed by the sides of the desk, hoping that the stockings, the straps and the garter belt gives her the full visual effect while she still is far enough away from me to take in the whole picture. I can hear a faint sigh down there, a sigh that trembles a little bit on the last part of its exhalation, and as I bend slightly, I can see her flickering eye lids and then those incredibly beautiful eyes staring completely transfixed at me down there.

Yesssss! She likes it... she adores it. I can feel it in every nerve of my body! And as she starts to move forward, all my inhibitions have vanished and I literally embrace her with all of me as she comes to me once again. My thighs stroke her cheeks, my hand lands gently on her head to guide her in, and my hips slips a little forward to meet her ultimate kiss with an ardor that fully matches that of hers.

We melt together, once again, lips upon lips, tongue between lips; nose softly splitting my freshly styled pubic bush and sending hot breaths tickling up under my garter belt. Oooohhhh, It's so incredibly wonderful; my body tickles all over and I have to gasp hoarsely as the incredible tongue start playing joyfully around the whole length of my slit. I feel the moisture starting to run into it from all sides of my body, almost as though it was chasing for that intensely loving tongue, trying to wet it and lubricate it for its sole purpose of undivided pleasure.

I let my head sink back. The feelings creep all over me and make my body numb. Even my shoulders are heavy as my body relaxes so completely that my heartbeats sound as dump, rhythmic drum punches in my ears. My shirt starts to cling to my body under my jacket and I feel the heat rise to an almost uncomfortable level as that expertly dedicated tongue hits thoroughly home all over my most sensitive spots. I undo another button in my neck, and feel the fresh air against the top of my bra as I stretch my neck to have as much cool air as possible against my skin. Slowly I'm lulled into a haze of wonderful feelings that is beyond anything I've ever experienced before in my life.

"Tantala?... Miss?"

I jump slightly as I suddenly hear her voice in my ears.

"Mmmmmm.... Uh.... Yes?"

"Try to relax... completely. Let me take care of you. I -- I'll make it good for you..."

"Uh... yes..."

I'm unable to respond in a proper way. I don't even want to think of how I should respond. My body is still lame, totally paralyzed by her stimulation, and I simply don't have the energy to break out enough to be able to entertain a sensible conversation. As I feel her tongue slip into its eternal target once again, I moan and arch my back slightly in response to its intrusion. The heat spreads from my pussy out into my thighs and belly, and I'm lost as ever before. Her hands slide under my butt to cup me behind my lower spine, her shoulders softly supporting my thighs as she kind of dig her way in to get even closer to me with her lips and tongue. I feel it slide deep into me, then pull back to lap flatly right at the base of my clit. Then it scoops along the length of my slit, travelling up and down in slow, intense swabs to make sure all the wetness I reward her with is captured and devoured the way it should be. Oh, it's so incredibly gentle, so magnificently loving and caring, so totally committed to the task of providing me comfort and pleasure. I still find it almost impossible to believe that it is really happening. Even last night's trysts seem like a million years away in some kind of different, very strange world which's got nothing to do with the reality I'm living in right now. But it has, of course, and last night is as real as the present; what I'm experiencing right now.

I undo another button in my shirt and let my left arm slide in under the cup of my bra at my right tit to gently massage the achingly stiff nipple in there. My other hand wanders down to land softly on Lana's wonderfully dark head once again, in order to gently and lovingly guide her miraculously skillful lips and tongue exactly to the spots I want them. She responds perfectly, finding my magic spots better than I could do even myself, knowing me perfectly after just a few hours of being together. How is it possible at all? How can anybody be so good? Is it a kind of magic? The answer is simple, of course. This is Lana... And no one is, or can ever be, as good as Lana.

I feel the intensity growing, a slightly stronger force on the lovely strokes of that wonderful tongue. Have I been sleeping? Or just dozing? I have no idea how long it's been going on, I only know that my body starts to prepare for another orgasm stronger than I've never had in my life. A new personal record! It's like the alarm clocks start chiming all over the heavens, letting all good spirits know what a beautiful thing is going to happen in this office down on mother earth. I moan, tense up again, discover that my neck is slightly stiff from the position I've been sitting - or half lying - in, making me realize that I must have been like this for quite a while. I take my hand from my bra and let it accompany the other one resting on Lana's head. I let my fingers slide backwards, in a soft, caressing undulation down to the back of her head, ever so slowly pulling her harder against me, wordlessly indicating my desire for her to do it harder, to increase my pleasure... to serve me well... to make me come.

I want to do it veeeery slow, make sure that she's got the chance to enjoy it just as much as I do. But I miscalculate totally. Just seconds after she gets my signal and moves a little higher up against my aching clit, I suddenly pass the point of no return and stiffen up almost cramp-like as the pleasure overwhelms me.

I explode like I've never exploded before, an eruption so enormous that I lose absolutely all control of my body. I'm lame, motionless, paralyzed. I can just feel my hands pressing her head into me, my arms pulling with all their strength, beyond any control of my brain. A microsecond passes like that before everything bursts into motion. My hips starts trashing, my entire crotch contracts in uncontrolled ejaculations and my fingernails grasps feverishly at her head and hair in order to secure my grip on her. I feel her arms grasp my hips, her shoulders holding my thighs securely apart, her mouth sliding wild open to engulf all of me as I flood her mouth with uncontrolled spurts of anything I've got to spurt. I hear her gulp frantically down there, moaning against my pubic bush in between, squealing in a mixture of pain and joy as I continue tearing mercilessly at her hair. The recliner has a proper work-out as it squeaks and creaks in response to my wild trashing, and I feel the tip of my shoe bang against the underside of the desk. I'm coming and coming and there's absolutely no sign that it's going to pass the peak as I ride it out the best I can, hoping it will never end, just always be a part of me, from now until forever. I really don't know if I haven't even peed myself to some extent in my throes of ecstasy; there's no other way I can produce such incredible amounts of liquid, is there? I'm soaking wet, for sure, but I've heard her gulping and swallowing, and as I finally pass the peak with an uncontrolled squeal, I'm surprised I haven't wet down the entire recliner in the process. As I start to come down again, I'm almost afraid to let myself sink back down onto the creaking leather. But there's no way that I can hold myself up, and I just let go of everything and drop back down powerlessly. To my surprise everything is dry and comfortable. Lana has taken everything. Every last drop! And she's even following me now, back down into the chair, still engulfing my entire slit with her mouth, all in order to have things stay exactly the way they are. Dry and comfortable. Soft and lovable. How can anybody possibly be that good?

"Oooohhhh," I sigh breathlessly. "How can anybody be that good?"

"Mmmmmm...?" she murmurs from down there, surely looking up at me with a quizzical expression on her face. She probably couldn't make out my words. But I'm way too spent to even raise my head, let alone trying to repeat my statement. I just relax in the same position, breathing heavily, feeling the numbness letting go and leave a trickling sensation all throughout my body, especially in my thighs. For a moment it's so intense it's almost painful, but then that too slowly subsides, leaving me in a blissful state of relaxation that is different from all other kinds of relaxation I've ever experienced. When I did yoga a few years ago, I thought I knew what it meant to relax, but even that was nothing compared to this. Nothing at all.

We both remain quiet, just enjoying the sensations of a trickling sweet afterglow, our heavy breathing the only thing to be heard in the spacious room. We are both a little flushed, but not too much to be really uncomfortable about it. Still I feel an intensive need to get rid of my jacket in order to cool down just a little. There won't be anything wrong about that, will there? If I only had the energy to move a muscle at all. Maybe --

There is a buzz at the door. I jump slightly before I remember that it is locked and can only be opened by me pressing the green button on the desk. I get up with some effort to answer it. As I do, Lana slides softly along, keeping her mouth in place, pressing her cheek down into the leather of the chair as she does. As I move my chair all the way up to the desk, she backs up further into the cavity, giving a soft growl of satisfied contentment as she does.

It buzzes again. I push the intercom button.

"Yes."

"Fruit and coffee for Ms Ray."

"Hmmmm... yes? I didn't expect any."

"Eeeeh... Jytte sent me. Said you've got an interview."

Oh, sweet Jytte. Always so helpful. Of course! I put a sign on my regular office door, and even in my online calendar.

"Just a second."

I moved all the way up to the desk, making sure that nothing could be seen from my waist down.

"Is it okay I let her in," I whisper so loud I know Lana can hear me.

"Mmmmm...." It's the only vocal reaction I get. But her tongue makes some quick penetrations into my love channel, indicating to me that I'm surely free to do whatever I like.

"Be quiet then, okay?"

"Mmmmm..."

I press the green button. There's another buzz and the door snaps open. Young Hedwig comes in with a nice little basket of fruit covered in protective film, and a tray with a can of coffee, biscuits and two cups, complete with cream and sugar. She looks around, a bit confused as she sees me alone. I nod my head in the direction of the wardrobe and she smiles and put the things down on my table. As she pulls the plastic off the fruit, I can feel Lana doing another series of tongue trusts, and then giving a muffled gulp as more liquid from me suddenly seeps into her mouth. But luckily it's nothing that can be heard by the girl.

"Thank you Hedwig," I say. She gives me a polite remark in return, turns and is out of the room. The door snaps shut behind her and is automatically locked once again.

Part 9

Once alone, I again realize how spent I am, and I let myself fall back into the chair. Fruit, biscuits and coffee is as far away from my mind as can possibly be, and I feel sure that's not exactly what Lana is after either. But then, I change my mind. Maybe a cup of coffee is just what I need to get going again, to get over this sated stage and please my little pet with an all resurrected stamina once we've finished it.

"Ooooohhhh, since it's here, I think I could in fact do with a cup of coffee. How about you?"

"Mmmmmm..."

I'm not sure if it that's a 'yes' or a 'no,' but I anyway proceed to fill both cups.

"Here, there's one for you too," I tell her, and gently roll away from her to allow her some space to straighten up. Her mouth leaves me with a spongy sound, and I immediately feel an uncomfortable chill down there from all the wetness we have produced together. I hastily grab another fistful of Kleenex and just put it against me, both to clean up and to stay comfortably warm. I can see in her eyes that she'd be ready to do that if she only had something to use, and I tell myself to remember to bring some suitable cloths for our future trysts. Both for me and for her.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers