My Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
267 Followers

She comes just enough forward for her head to clear the desk and then straightens up with a deep sigh. Her face is a mess of sticky juices, and I hand her the box of Kleenex for her to help herself the best she can.

For a brief moment she looks a little unsure again, afraid that I might find her messed-up looks disturbing in any way. I notice immediately, and give her my warmest and most reassuring smile, holding up her cup of coffee to her as I wait for her to finish up.

"Actually I would like to stay like this forever," she murmurs shyly as she starts wiping her face. "But then it wouldn't be comfortable for you when I get down again."

"When you get down again?!" I cannot help but laugh at her eagerness. "Lana, I'm totally spent. I doubt very much that I'd be able to have another go, no matter how much I'd love to."

"Oh..." Her dark eyes penetrate mine as her face becomes a mask of pleads and urges, almost demands. For the first time I really feel the power of her will, of her craving, the sheer mental arm-twist of hers to bring me under her spell. Yes, for the first time I really see how she's not the one to flinch when she's made up her mind about something. She finally takes the cup from my out-stretched hand and takes a careful sip.

"Mmmmm... when you've had your coffee, I'm sure...." Her voice fades away. She realizes there's no need to complete the sentence.

I sigh deeply. The awkwardness of the situation is not disturbing any more. Quite amusing, in fact. I realize it gives me a kick of a kind, and incredibly enough I can feel another gentle surge of energy and -- yes -- even passion trickle through my belly. It's an amazing scene. Who could imagine that I should start to kind of get used to it? Used to my Lana, like that, on her knees, between my spread thighs... and under my desk... drinking coffee just like we should be sitting around any table in any cafeteria out there in the city! And just two days ago I never imagined that something like this could happen in my life at all. Two days ago Lana was but a name on a computer screen...

Oh yes, I can feel the strength of her will. And the sight of her in front of me like this really does the trick, no question about that. After just a few minutes of warm, black liquid filling my tummy, I can feel my endurance coming back to me, and the sated feeling of light soreness down there, that had me convinced I couldn't take another touch of stimulation for days, is totally gone... just like that. Lana can probably see something in my eyes, because her pleading expression quickly transforms into one of increased confidence, even with the faintest hint of coyness somewhere in the corner of an eye. She seem to make a decision to move, and takes a big, determent gulp of her coffee, something that causes her to be unlucky enough to get some of it down her windpipe. All of a sudden she coughs and sputters almost completely out of control, even spilling a little of the coffee out of her cup as she struggles to get some air. Luckily most of it goes right under my seat and spreads all over the floor. The rest is captured by the tissues I still hold gently against my slowly reawakening pussy, making the back of my hand wet in the process.

Lana finally draws her breath with a long, raspy sound, her eyes overflowing with tears from her unexpected ordeal . . .

The warmth I felt after my orgasm has passed by just a little bit, and I once again feel comfortable wearing my shirt and even my jacket the way I do. Actually it's quite exciting to be almost all dressed up like this, with only the 'necessary' parts of my body bared for the enjoyment of Lana's magical oral skills. Only my two undone buttons tell on me as I sit there, relaxed and comfortable, still with my cup in my hand.

"I -- I'm sorry," she groans as she wipes her eyes with the back of her hand. "I didn't --"

Don't worry about that at all," I tell her with a warm smile, "remember this is not even my real office. And the carpet is cleaned regularly! Are you all right?"

"Umm... yes, I think so," she says as she draws another not-so-raspy breath that clearly tells us that things are getting back to normal again. I used my hand to continue to stroke her silky black hair, and then let my palm rest on the top of her head as I dive into the depths of her eyes and once again try to find a path all the way into her soul. Actually I still feel sated enough for it not to be the most natural thing to have her mouth on me yet, but on the other hand I just know how much she wants it. Her eyes, her entire being, tells me so, in big flashing red neon letters.

"Are you ready for me again," I murmur as I keep her eyes locked with mine.

"Yes," she confirms with a slightly trembling voice, and I can see her dark pupils expand slightly, clearly showing the reflection of myself in the darkness of her eyes, even over the considerable distance between us.

So, I apply an almost imperceptive pull on her head with my hand, moving her closer, very slowly, and then pushing ever so lightly downwards.

But she needs no guiding at all, of course. She is patient enough not to rush it beyond the movement of my hand, but there's absolutely no sign of any holding back as I pull her in against me and open myself to her, in all possible physical and emotional ways. When the magical contact finally occurs, it's more magic than ever, and I just can't help jumping lightly as our lips meet in that ultimate kiss of kisses. She's soo keen, so incredibly hungry, but still so patiently fine-tuned to my growing passion. I can sense her conflicting urges through her lips, all the way to the bottom of her soul. I can feel it in the hands stoking my skin, and I can see it in the hooded eyes, looking distantly at some point at my shirt-clad belly with heavy eyelids, hiding an ocean of joyful desire to please and love, and be loved, deep down inside.

Ooohhh it makes me so horny! I can feel my wetness rapidly filling my love channel and break through to bath her playful tongue just the moment it snakes out between incredibly soft lips to love me. Like last time. Her eyes widen for a moment as she feels it, and a moment later I can hear her first gulp as she savors me once again. I know I'm still fresh from my previous deluge, and probably don't taste too strong, so I believe her when I hear her soft moan of sheer bliss. It fills me with confidence, with strength and desire, and I love her more than I've ever loved somebody my entire life!

She presses her face and mouth even firmer against me, her hands gripping my butt and waist to make sure I don't give. But I certainly won't give. I have to control myself not to press myself selfishly against her, not to grab her head and push it deep, deep into my cleft and ride it out like a bitch in heat. Instead I let myself sink back, still with a gentle lovable hand on her head, and slowly drift into a wonderful slumber of wonderful feelings. Feelings of joy, pleasure and love. It doesn't take long until I'm all lost, and as I manage to let my body relax, I simply bask in the overwhelming sensations of lust.

I have no idea how long it's been. I open my eyes slowly. Have I been sleeping? Do I have the energy to lift my head? The pleasure runs like a small stream down my spine and thighs and I can feel the wonderful tongue lapping away in a steady, unrelenting rhythm that keeps me on an firm but graciously languid boil. Energy or not, I've just got to raise my head enough to look down at her. It turns out to be not much of an effort either. I've slumped further down in my chair, and the headrest has actually lifted my head half way up already. When I meet her eyes under heavy lids it's almost a shock. They're so clear, so black, so full of life... and so full of love. Her nose is firmly buried in my bush and her tongue work unremittingly, and those eyes look up at me with such an impossible sheen of adoration and worship, an astonishing mixture of bliss and adulation that gets to me like a fist in the belly. I moan deeply, and I feel the wetness literally pour out of me and into her mouth as an insanely intense shiver of lust flows through me.

She moans too. Happily. Blissfully. Then she gulps again. And then she catches her breath, plastering my pubic bush to my skin with her scalding warmth as she does. It's all so hot, so wonderful, so incredibly soft, loving and caring. The way only my Lana can do it! And then -- all of a sudden -- I realize that she's even using both her hands to hold my thighs in place. They're resting heavily against each armrest, but without her support they would have slipped off and down on the floor long ago, abruptly blocking her access to my source of immense pleasure. A split second I think I need to raise them and relieve her effort -- perhaps put my heels against the edge of the desk? But then I come to think of this as just another part of her worship; another element in providing me the absolutely best service ever given. And such a service should be enjoyed to the fullest, and not be disturbed by any concerns on behalf of the service girl. I know that's exactly the way she wants it, and that's the way she's going to get it.

I moan again. All this is just too much for me. I put both my hands down on her head and pull her gently against me, instantly feeling the intensity of her expert stimulation increase its strength, just slightly. Just one more minute of that is all it takes to tip me over into an orgasm so intense, so muscle-tightening heart-bursting that I once again loose total control of all my bodily functions. I hold on to her head with trembling hands, letting my fingernails dig into her scalp as I do, and feel my belly melt into a gush of lava-hot liquid. I'm sure there's no way any slave girl -- no matter how skilled and well trained -- can take such an uncontrolled surge of liquid, and I mentally just accept that my skirt and stockings will be totally ruined as an inescapable price for this tremendous experience of unparalleled pleasure. But then I again feel her mouth open wide in a soft, wet undulation and kind of take me all in to form her lips into a perfect seal around me, one that ensures a completely flawless transfer of liquid between us even under such extreme conditions of performance.

I trash and buck around in my seat, rubbing myself relentlessly all over her face. But she stays in place with a merciless grip on my hips and butt and I try my best to hold back as I feel the pressure in my bladder give way to the intensity of the action. It cannot be very much, but I know that at the peak of my ecstasy a certain amount of my golden water follows along as I continue to squirt pussy juices into her mouth. I can hear another of her wonderful squeals of sheer bliss, and see her eyes overflow with tears, and I don't know if it is from happiness or anguish, or if it is from both. I only know that I've never in my life had an orgasm like this, and that nobody in this world will be able to bring it on as my Lana can. And I know that I will never be able to continue that life of mine without the pleasures that dear Lana can give me. She has made me an addict in just one day, and there's no way I'll ever be able to get out of her grip! As I finally sink back in my chair and feel the warm tears of happiness roll down my cheeks, we both know that this was the decisive moment, and that the future is now set for us.

Epilogue

We stay in the interview office almost until midnight, through two more tremendous orgasms. Afterwards we are both so stiff and exhausted from the endured session that we have big problems getting to our feet, get to the restroom to freshen up and then stagger down and out into the cool evening air. It is a bit windy again, and as it sweeps against us, it plays beautifully with Lana's wonderful sleek hair. She brushes it away from her face with a lightly trembling hand and looks up at me with those wonderful wonderful eyes of hers, and expression so open, so frank, so full of trust, devotion and love that it's still almost difficult to comprehend. Even though we are right in front of my office building, I just grab her hand and walk her down the sidewalk in the direction of my home. It isn't exactly a short walk, but I feel we both need the 'stretching-out' of it, and right now we have all the time in the world. All the time in the world...

The end

Tantala
Tantala
267 Followers