My Landlord's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this fucking Deepak said to Jyoti:” Didi tumne mujhe bahenchod bana diya (You have made me sister-fucker)." Jyoti retorted: "bahenchod ban gaye to kya hua mazaa liya ki nahin (What if you have become sister-fucker you also very much enjoyed it)."

Next day we all took our bath together. All of us stark naked standing under the shower .We all rubbed soap on each others body particularly on choochi(tits), choot(cunt), lund(cock) and gaand (ass) and since my and Deepak`s cocks were erect and hard and both I and Deepak took Jyoti's tits in our mouth she also became very excited and wet in her pussy so I took her from the front while Deepak took her from the rear and all the three thoroughly enjoyed our sexperience. While the parents of Jyoti were away we indulged in all sorts of sexual games which I may be narrating in the future.

12