My Laptop

Story Info
Tracking a thief and reaping a reward.
3.7k words
4.31
25.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Don't you just hate those light-fingered types who seem to think they have a right to help themselves to your property? I have a very nice PC at home, one capable of doing all sorts of things, and I use it extensively. Unfortunately, being a tower, it's a bit hard to carry around if I get a bright idea and want to try something out, so I also own a decent pad and a laptop.

I use the pad for taking notes, reading books, sending mail, etcetera, while the laptop is my main backup my real PC and a portable workbench when I want to do some real work away from home.

I'd recently upgraded my laptop, finding my old one just a bit underpowered for the demands I was putting on it, and then I spent time over the next few days updating the software, and taking new backups from the main PC. Finally it was ready to go.

And go was what it did. I was in the library doing some research (not everything is easily available on the internet) and found that nature was calling. I attended to natures needs and returned to my desk to find myself short one laptop. I was only gone for a minute, two at the most, and light-fingered Larry had struck.

What light-fingered Larry didn't know was that my laptop was registered with a find your phone application. I packed up what I was doing and headed out to my car and the pad therein. Connecting to the Whereisit application a map came up with my PC marked on it. I headed in that direction, noting that I was also heading homeward.

The bearing on the PC changed slightly as I drove, indicating that whoever had it was still on the move. It finally settled in the same street as my residence, about a dozen houses further down. I drove past the place in time to see a guy I knew walking from his car to the house, carrying what I damn well knew was my laptop.

I knew the sneaky bastard and I also knew that if I fronted him that he'd return the laptop and subsequently make a determined effort to break into my house to steal it again. Andrew was the type of person who, if he steals something, considers that item genuinely his and any attempts to recover the item would be regarded as theft of his property. I decided that a little discretion was called for.

Andrew and his sister both attended school and both their parents worked. I was surprised that Andrew had such a lousy work ethic considering the efforts his parents put in. Some people just don't get it, I guess. I decided that I'd come back the next day after everyone had gone to work or school and just slip into the house and retrieve the laptop. As far as Andrew was concerned the laptop would have just vanished, with him having no idea how.

I kept an eye out the next morning and around eight I saw Andrew's parents drive past, the parents in the front and Andrew and Jenny in the back. The house was empty and I could take my time dropping past and retrieving my property.

Once ten o'clock rolled around I confirmed that the laptop was still at Andrew's place and headed in that direction, strolling around to the back. (Walk into someone's place confidently and you'll never be noticed. Try to sneak in and everyone wonders what you're doing.)

I was lucky. Someone had been careless and a back window was open. It had a flywire screen but that was only held on by a couple of clips. It was the work of a moment to unclip and remove the screen. Then I simply hoisted myself up and through the window, letting myself drop to the bed I spotted next to the window.

I plopped down on the bed to the sound of a loud scream. Not my scream, I hasten to add. Jenny was there, cosily tucked up in bed and enjoying a late morning before I unexpectedly dropped in.

"What the fuck?" she yelled.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," I told her. "Why are you at home when I saw you in the car going to school? What's more, why are you in bed at this time of the morning?"

"That was Alison in the car," she retorted, "and I can sleep in if I want to. Wait. Why the hell am I explaining anything to you? More to the point, why are you jumping on my bed?"

She glared at me while I simply smiled and checked her out. She was looking delightfully dishevelled, wearing a negligee which was very thin. It wasn't see-through but that didn't really matter as it had pulled to one side and exposing a very lovely white breast with this exquisite pink tip. Being a gentleman I didn't mention this.

Before I could explain anything she started up again.

"I know you. You're that guy from up the street with the funny name."

"Greenwood Parade isn't really a funny name," I protested and she gave me an evil look.

"I meant your name, not the street's."

"Sorry. My bad. Still, I don't think Zac is that strange. I've been hearing it all my life. Do you think that maybe I've just got used to it?"

"Why are you in my house?" she asked, which was probably an effort as she was talking through gritted teeth.

"Oh, that," I said. "It's funny you should ask but I thought that seeing the place was empty I'd take the chance to recover some property of mine that light-fingered Larry acquired. Light-fingered Larry being a nom de plume for Andrew, or it would be if he ever learnt to read and write."

"What? You're crazy. Andrew wouldn't steal anything. What makes you think he did? You'd better leave right now or I'm calling the police."

"Your angelic brother would indeed steal something, in this instance my laptop. I have a trace on the laptop and the Whereisit app says it's in this house. The way I see it we can do this one of two ways. I leave the house and call the police and demonstrate that my laptop is in this house and they knock on the door and search and press charges and all that shit or I can do this."

I pulled a little gadget out of my pocket and pressed the button on it. A steady beeping noise came from a desk in the corner of the room.

Both Jenny and I turned to regard the desk, me with interest and her with a red face.

"Don't worry," I told her before she could say anything. "I don't think that you took it. I actually followed Andrew home and saw him carrying it inside. I just wanted to recover it without any fuss."

"He said it was a belated birthday present," Jenny mumbled, not looking directly at me. "I turned eighteen a month back and he's been promising me a present ever since and last night he gave me that."

"How generous of him," I murmured. "Please don't take offence but I'd be very careful of any other presents he might try to give you. Ask to see a receipt so you can register the item for a warranty."

She gave me another nasty look (she certainly had a lot of them) and then flushed again.

"Mm? Remembered another present have you?" I asked and she blushed even harder.

I fetched the laptop and turned it on.

"Sorry, but I will have to take this home with me," I told her, then blinked and looked a little harder at the damn thing as it came to life. I hastily opened folders and selected documents.

"Son of a bitch," I enunciated loudly and clearly. "That rotten swine has done a reset to factory settings. All my backups and special programs and things have all been wiped. I will strangle the fool next time I see him."

"Maybe that just means that's not your laptop," Jenny quickly decided and I just looked at her. Turning it over I popped the battery case and showed her the beeper inside, pressing my control again to start it beeping.

"Definitely mine," I told her. "It just means that your brother's an even bigger asshole than I thought."

I looked at her and my heart sank. She had tears trembling in her eyes and, what was worse, that exposed breast was quivering, drawing my attention. I was going to lose that damn laptop, I just knew it. There was only one thing I could do so I did it.

I leaned forward and kissed her, relishing the taste of her in my mouth I nibbled and sucked gently, finally lifting my head to find out what she was trying to say.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," she yelled.

I looked down at her breast, her nipple standing out and glistening slightly from the dampness, her breast slightly flushed around it.

"I'd have thought that was obvious," I said, cupping her breast and rolling the nipple around with my thumb.

"Well you can't just do that," she protested, trying to push my hand away. I sighed and tugged her negligee so that it covered her breast.

"That better," I asked, and when she nodded I said, "Good," and bent to kiss her other breast, seeing it had popped free when I covered the first one.

I have to admit that this one was just as sweet as the first. The problem was that Jenny's reaction was just the same as the first.

She glared at me and I spread my hands and tried to look innocent.

"What?" I said. "I'm not the one offering delicious little treats to a man. How can you expect me not to taste them?"

She closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, which did some wondrous things to her breasts. They heaved upwards, begging me to touch them, so I did.

Her eyes snapped open as soon as my hands closed over those lovely globes.

"Will you stop that?"

"No. No, I don't think I will. I will take this bit of frippery off, though, to make it easier."

With that I started pulling her negligee up. It wasn't very long as it came up easily enough until it met her folded arms.

"Be reasonable, Jenny," I protested. "I have to either take it off or rip it asunder. If I go to rip it asunder one of two things will happen. I'll flex my mighty muscles and tear a very nice negligee in two, in which case I'll have to buy you a new one, and that could be expensive. On the other hand I flex my mighty muscles and fail to tear the negligee in half which would be totally embarrassing for me. The only way to save me from either financial embarrassment or an embarrassment to my amour-propre is for you to let me take the silly thing off."

Jenny must have realised that I was going to take her negligee off one way or another because she gave a little groan and relaxed, letting me take it up and off. Her hands promptly snapped back into position to cover her breasts.

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny," I said softly, shaking my head. I gently took hold of her wrists and moved her arms out of the way, enjoying both the lovely sight of her breasts standing proudly forth and the light blush on her face.

I captured her breasts again, gently stroking them, feeling them swell under my hands, her nipples standing out, begging for attention, attention I was only too happy to give. Jenny just sat there, breathing slightly harder, watching my hands roam over her breasts.

I stood up slightly and flicked the bed cover out from under me and off of Jenny, exposing two lovely long legs and a delicate pair of panties, quite plainly matched to the negligee.

Those panties, I promptly decided, had to go. I reached for them and started tugging them down, while Jenny also reached for them, holding them tight with a bit of a squeak.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

I rocked back a little, looking at her in some surprise.

"You're lying on a bed naked, with a man running his hands all over your lovely body, and you're wondering what he's going to do? You're kidding, right?"

From the look on her face I think she honestly had not considered where this was heading.

"You can't do that," she yelled.

I laughed. "Sure I can. It's easy. Everyone does it. If you haven't done it before you'll find it's amazingly simple to catch on."

"But I don't want you to," she insisted.

"But I do want to," I pointed out, "and I'll make sure that you want to before I start."

With that I gave a slightly harder tug to her panties, twitching them out of her fingers and taking them down and off.

She naturally tried to cover herself with her hands. I just as naturally moved her hands away, exposing her. At the same time I moved her legs apart, which she permitted, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

Now my hands went wandering in earnest and, at the same time, I started talking. I told her marvellous she looked. How sweet she'd tasted when I'd sampled her breasts. I described her body in loving terms, flattering her outrageously, and all the time I was touching, touching, touching.

She moved about restlessly under my marauding hands, not quite brave enough to tell me to stop, and listened to what I was saying. The advantage I had there was that she wanted to believe me.

After a while I shut up, mainly because I was tasting her breasts again, this time with no protests from her apart from a feeble pushing at my head. I let her push my head away, my mouth staying fastened to her skin as I moved downwards. At the last moment I think she caught on to what was about to happen as she tried to lift my head away from her. Way too late.

My mouth was on her vulva and my tongue was slipping between her lips, probing inside her. My teeth lightly grazed her lips, causing her to give a startled little cry, followed by another little cry when she found out what my tongue was doing. Her hands changed from pushing at my head to just opening and closing, clutching at my hair but then not knowing what to do.

I spent a couple of minutes teasing her before moving my attention to her clitoris. I thought she was ready for a bit more and lightly touched her there, my tongue making the lightest of contacts.

She must have been a bit more sensitive than I expected as she gave a small scream, her hips heaving under me. I lifted my head to look at her and her face was flushed and she was looking somewhat shocked.

"Again?" I asked, feeling it was only polite.

Unfortunately I didn't wait for her reply as her cry of, "No," merged with another scream as I touched her in the same place.

I lifted myself into a kneeling position, watching her while I undid my trousers and pushed them down. Her eyes were on me, watching as my erection came into sight, and then they just seemed to lock onto it. I pushed her legs a little further apart with zero resistance although a look of nervous anticipation was now on her face.

I didn't rush. I eased her lips apart, caught her hand and moved it to where my hand was.

"Just hold your lips like that," I told her and steer me into place.

I released her hand and she just did as she was told while I moved her other hand to wrap around my cock. Then I waited.

Her hand seemed to be moving rather convulsively on my cock, opening as if she wanted to let go and then closing tightly again. I waited for a few moments and then said, "Well?"

"You expect me to, ah, to, . . ." She sounded horrified.

"Yes," was all I said, waiting for a little longer.

She was almost shaking from nerves as she slowly moved my cock until it was pressing between her fingers and into the space she was holding open. I gave a little push and her hands leapt away as my cock started its journey, her lips closing around me.

Now I knew that Jenny was still a virgin so I intended to take it nice and slow, being careful when popping her cherry, not wanting to cause her any pain. Like they say, the best laid plans of mice and men. I'd barely started to advance when she gave a small shriek and pushed herself firmly against me.

Then she gave a much louder shriek as her cherry popped somewhat painfully. I paused at that point, only half inside her, and it took some effort not to ram myself fully home.

"What the fuck?" I demanded.

She looked at me with tears on her eyes, biting on her lip.

"Alison," she muttered. "She told me that the first time you need to get it over with quickly so that it won't hurt as much."

"Tell her she lied," I grumbled. "I suspect taking it slowly and getting you properly aroused hides the pain better, not that I've exactly done any research on the matter. For now, just lie still and let me handle things. You'll know when it's time for you to do your bit."

I started stroking her breasts while at the same time pressing more firmly into her. I wasn't trying to push all the way home, just exerting enough pressure to have her passage slowly yield and let me by. The foreplay seemed to have got her juices flowing so I didn't have too much trouble.

Finally home where I belonged I just stayed there, watching the expressions on her face and enjoying the feel of her, continuing to gently play with her breasts. She was breathing slightly harder, waiting to see what came next, not that I was in any hurry to show her.

Finally I saw a flicker of impatience on her face and she started moving a little restlessly under me. I promptly matched her movement, pressing against as she twisted about. She faltered for a moment and I promptly went still, waiting. She moved again and I went with her, trying to give her the impression that she was in control.

A little subtle coaxing and Jenny was starting to move properly, pushing up against me to receive me, then relaxing a little as I pulled back. Step by step I brought her along, enjoying every little movement she made.

Part of my attention was focused on making sure Jenny was enjoying the experience. If she didn't then I wouldn't be getting seconds and she might complain to people I'd rather she didn't complain to, hence my taking care to see to her needs. I will admit from the way she was behaving, the look on her face, and the eager little sounds that she was making I wasn't doing too bad a job in keeping her interested.

I dragged things out as long as I could, acting on the assumption that for a first timer it might take her a little bit extra to reach a climax. I just kept plugging manfully away, doing my best to please.

When she started gasping and her voice lost coherence I guessed that she was ripe and it was balls to the wall and here's my best. I drove in faster than ever and a couple of strokes later she gave a shocked gasp and climaxed, her whole body seeming to shake with the force of it.

I lay beside her for a moment, catching my breath. She turned to look at me.

"That was. . ." she began.

"Magnificent," I said, completing her sentence.

"No. I mean that you. . ."

"Absolutely adore you," I continued. "You are beyond marvellous. However, enough of the compliments. Where is Andrew's room?"

"Why?"

"Never mind. Just answer the question."

She indicated that it was the room next to hers so I went to take a quick look inside. I promptly returned to her room to find she was clutching the covers around her.

"Your idiot brother has about a dozen laptops in his room. I'll bet they're all hot. If the police come with a search warrant then he's going to be in a spot of bother. So will you be if you don't have a receipt for that laptop. I assume you need it for school?"

At her nod I sighed.

"Well, it's not much good to you the way it is. The battery is nearly dead and you don't have a charger. You know where I live?"

She nodded again and I continued.

"Then come past this afternoon and I'll give you the receipt for the laptop and the charger."

"You're going to let me keep it? Why?" She sounded socked at my altruism. Fair enough. So was I.

"You probably need it more than I do as I have another computer. Besides, I'll find some way to make Andrew pay for it. I'll see you this afternoon."

"Wait," she said quickly as I was about to depart. I turned to look at her.

"Um, if I come around this afternoon are you going to try to, ah. .?" She waved a hand in the general direction of her body.

"Jenny," I said sorrowfully. "Do I look the sort of brute who'd expect you to pay for a present freely given with your body?"

She blushed. Unfortunately she also said, "Yes."

"Well, you'll just have to take your chances, won't you?"

This time I left, smiling in anticipation of the afternoon to come.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers