My Last Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,303 Followers

+ + +

When I finally realized what was happening my cock was dripping with saliva. Susan had taken the initiative and I was ready for day three.

She whispered "I really like it when you do me doggy style. Do that again."

We left Mary sleeping and went to the couch. As Susan presented her pussy for me I rubbed across her anal star.

"Nuh uh, not there. I'm still a virgin there."

"Hmmmm, you did agree to anything. Just thinking about taking a married woman's anal cherry has me rock hard."

"Next time we're ashore I'll pick up a plug. You'll be my first."

"Don't bother. It doesn't have any appeal to me. I see nothing wrong with your pussy."

"Well then use it!"

And I did, she was flexing her pussy muscles and it was the best session yet with her. I played with her anal star and Susan seemed to enjoy it. Normally I would have lasted longer but Susan's chatter had my testosterone flowing. I managed to keep thrusting after I had cum until Susan had a powerful orgasm. Her fingers were slick with her juices as she had been busy with her clit.

"Are we going ashore today?"

"I wasn't planning on it but I have to drop Ralph off tomorrow afternoon."

"So you'll have us all to yourself?"

"My little harem."

"I know he's your friend but all he's got is his good looks."

"Hey now. He's got feelings too so keep those comments bottled up."

"Sorry."

We got a few more hours of sleep. We awoke to the smell of bacon frying. Mary and Julie were busy in the galley. I dove into the bay and was joined first with Susan, then Mary, and finally Julie. I did my best to wash their tits and pussies. I was sporting a raging hard-on when I climbed back aboard.

"Do my tits" chirped Mary.

She led me to the bed and I climbed between her boobs. After a few minutes of building friction I offered my cock to her lips. She raised her head up and I rocked in and out of her mouth. I let loose a small load which Mary greedily swallowed. I rolled off and Mary immediately rolled on top of me and buried her head into my chest.

After about thirty minutes of snuggling we heard from the deck "We've got company. Masks on. Show time."

Susan was barking out the orders. Day three was a success. That strap-on scene had made in onto the internet and we now had seven videos through three days. I did Julie missionary style, Susan doggie style, and Mary rode me cowgirl style again.

Ralph was drinking too much for the heat we were enjoying. He was having trouble getting hard and he slept a lot. Mary avoided having sex with him again. The number of inquiries had shot up to twelve and three were showing genuine interest. The website counter was above one hundred.

The sleeping arraignments stayed the same that night. After a few hours of sleep Julie snuck in and was tugging on my feet. I slipped out of bed and we headed for the couch. She fucked me cowgirl style very slowly and quietly. Susan and Mary shuffled and groaned a few times but never woke up. After a passionate kiss Julie went back to the small bedroom.

+ + +

We were twelve hours away from Fort Lauderdale so I pulled up anchor at 2 am and started the motors. I had quit drinking mid-day so I had my full senses. With a fresh pot of coffee to suck on I monitored the radar as we cruised along.

Mary joined me around 4 am.

"Do you live alone?"

"No, I share a place with a couple of friends. A nice place is pretty pricey in Miami. How about you?"

"Julie and I share a two bedroom apartment."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not really. I've been preoccupied writing code for apps. Deep down I guess I'm a geek. You said you have two boyfriends?"

"HAD! I've just been studying this year. Boys are too much drama. I need an education. I'm not going to work as a waitress or at a cash register."

Mary slid closer and started rubbing my cock.

"What are your plans when the week is over?"

"Unless I have a buyer, which is highly unlikely, I need to return the yacht to Hilton Head."

"I thought you said there was some interest in the boat?"

"There is but a sale usually takes a long time to close. There will be inspections and the likes. It's not quite as easy as selling a car."

"How are you getting back to Miami?"

"I'll rent a car."

"We'll Julie and I were talking and maybe you could visit us at Clemson. I think it's about three hundred miles to Hilton Head. I know they have flights too. I'd buy your return ticket to Miami. Think about it while I do this."

Mary exposed my cock and devoured it. The tongue action she was applying had me on the edge for the longest time. I groaned and filled her mouth. Using the back of her hand to clear her lips she smiled.

"What do you think?"

"I think I'll fly up from Hilton Head. I'll let you know my flight information."

"Perfect" and she laid her head in my lap and dozed off.

As the day progressed I stayed in international waters and the ladies put on quite a show again. That strap-on was the best equipment addition. Ralph fucked Julie and a few hours later he fucked Susan. He had his bags packed when we docked in Fort Lauderdale.

Flush with cash the ladies grabbed a cab and headed off to shop. I refueled and had a quick maintenance inspection. Thankfully there were no issues. This was important due to an interested buyer meeting us at 5 pm. I cleaned the cabins and spent the rest of the time running a rag around the bronze fixtures. Six Pack Apps was very presentable.

The ladies returned around 4:30 pm and I disclosed the buyer inspection upcoming. They changed into some very sexy clothes. Camel toes were showing and no bras were worn. They freshened their makeup and put a drop of perfume on their pussy lips. The wet spot made it look like they were aroused.

The two older gentlemen from India spent as much time inspecting the boat as they did mentally undressing the ladies. What should have taken thirty minutes took over an hour. They were both trying desperately to hide their erections.

Each of the ladies gave them a hug and a peck on the cheek as the potential buyers left. I navigated well past the international water line, dropped anchor, and made the yacht ready for the night. The smell of something different cooking was a pleasant change in diet.

I entered to find three naked ladies working in the galley.

Susan wiggled a finger at me "You never gave me a titty fuck. I see you are excited, let me take care of that."

She led me into the bedroom and I crawled on top of her and slid my cock through her boob tube. As my climax approached I offered my cock and Susan pulled me deep into her mouth. I felt her tongue teasing the head of my cock and I filled her mouth. Her tongue continued teasing my cock head until I was too sensitive to continue. I rolled off.

Susan smiled "Mmmm mmmm good, let's eat."

The ladies had bought a couple of chick flick DVDs so we watched one.

Mary gave the orders "Ryan, go wait in the bathroom."

I gave her an evil eye but she gave me a stern look and pointed at the bathroom.

After about a minute "You can come out now!"

I entered the bedroom to find all three of them on the master bed. They were lined up on their hands and knees. Each was wiggling her ass and I was as hard as I'd been all week.

"You get fifteen thrusts then you have to move to the next pussy. Whoever you cum into gets to sleep with you tonight. The other two will do this again tomorrow night and on the last night whoever hasn't won gets you that night."

"I like it. Let's get started."

Susan was on the left and she did nothing to get me excited. Mary was next and she was squeezing and flexing her pussy. Julie had also figured that I wasn't going to cum in round one so she was very passive as well. Susan stayed passive and Mary was really squeezing and got vocal.

"Come on Ryan, fill my pussy, you can do it!" but it didn't work.

Julie continued the vocal assault "Imagine it between my tits, picture it in my mouth, do my ass big boy!"

With Julie squeezing, flexing, and coaxing me on verbally, she was the recipient of my cum. I rolled off onto my back.

Julie rolled on top of me "Mine, mine, mine. Nighty night ladies."

Mary pushed Julie's head aside and gave me a French kiss "See me after she's asleep!"

Julie smiled "Nuh uh, he's mine until morning."

Sometime in the middle of the night, Julie used the bathroom and then we fucked trying several positions.

The number of inquiries was increasing and we needed to return to Fort Lauderdale for two showings. The Mardi Gras girls, as the internet crowd was calling them, were so popular that we had a fleet of boats following us around.

I really enjoyed putting the sunscreen on each of the ladies. There's something erotic about rubbing the cream on slowly.

We docked with about thirty minutes to get things cleaned up. It helped having four of us working together.

When the first group of buyers arrived it only took about five minutes to send them on their way. They thought I was running a prostitution ship. The second inspection was by a very quiet and soft spoken Scottish gentleman. He asked that the ladies leave the yacht so he would not be distracted. The questions he asked indicated a serious interest in purchasing the yacht. I was so impressed with him that I sent Albert an email with his details.

The ladies did a quick grocery run and I navigated out into international waters for the night.

Julie was curious "Ryan, why don't we stay closer to shore?"

"If we encounter pirates or anyone else with evil intentions I won't hesitate to use the AK47s. Armed response isn't allowed in US waters."

"Yikes, pirates?"

"Not likely. You've spent how many nights aboard and the motion detectors haven't gone off once. We're protected by the electric mesh as well."

You could see the relief in her eyes. She had never stopped to think about her safety. I got a very nice hug and kiss.

When bedtime approached Susan and Mary were positioned in the middle of the bed. Julie laid between them and played with both of their pussies and nibbled on their nipples. Susan waited until my fourth time through to squeeze so hard that I filled her pussy.

Susan gloated "Thanks for your help ladies but it's time to go!"

Mary responded "That's alright. I get him on the last night. It's me he'll remember!"

Both Julie and Mary gave me passionate kisses and I took the opportunity to grope their tits.

Susan was so worked up that I had no chance to completely please her. She especially liked it when I rimmed her. She would return the favor in the middle of the night. Sometime before dawn Susan opened up and talked like we had been together for ages.

"You know I really wanted my marriage to work. He'll never how badly he hurt me. To him she was a piece of meat. I get it but I can't get it out of my mind. I let you and Ralph use me like a slut this week. I don't regret it. Can I visit you when you're at Mary and Julie's apartment?"

"Susan, not knowing how your husband would react, it's probably not smart to tempt the fates. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get together with you again. Next week is just too soon. Let's see how your marriage plays out."

"What are you going to do if the yacht doesn't sell and your phone apps don't find a market?"

"Probably take a job with my uncle's company. He's made a pretty nice offer but I want to get my masters first."

"You'd be working in Hilton Head?"

"Yep."

"Cool, that's only a four hour drive. I'm worth a four hour drive aren't I?"

"Sure, anytime you want to drive down. Hell, I could even drive up there once in a while too!"

She grabbed my cock and gave it a hard squeeze "I suggest you rephrase your answer!"

"Susan, I'd drive all night to spend ten minutes with you."

That must have been the right response as she spent the next fifteen minutes rolling my cock around in her mouth. I didn't shoot much cum but she showed it to me before swallowing it.

We dozed off until the motion detector alarm sounded. The flood lights showed a similar sized yacht drifting a little too close. I saw no threat but did pull up the anchor and set sail towards shore. Albert wanted me to have the bronze fixtures professionally polished.

Once docked the four of us had a pleasant breakfast. We had about four hours to kill so I joined them shopping. I snuck away and bought little thank you gifts for the ladies. The gifts were etched glass miniature yachts. I had them engraved with Six Pack Apps, today's date, and their name. Three lovely ladies who I'll never forget.

We retrieved the yacht around noon and sailed around a few harbors. The Mardi Gras ladies were accustomed to the catcalls and flirted accordingly. Susan had a remarkable tan considering where she started less than a week ago. Just like the previous days I enjoyed each of the ladies to the cheers of the admiring boaters.

Near dusk I found a reasonably secluded spot and dropped anchor. A quick dive into the ocean followed by some delicious food. When I checked my email I found two more interested in inspecting the yacht. I received a lengthy follow-up email from the Scottish man. It certainly appears he's thinking about making an offer. The best email though was from Albert. His company had decided to market one of my phone apps. It's a virtual gift card app. I need to meet with Albert on Monday.

In regards to the Scottish man's questions, I sent Albert an email and then left him a text advising him to look for the email. Albert responded about thirty minutes later and said his lawyers would take it over from here. He agreed with me that this sounded like a serious buyer.

Mary sat on my lap when we watched the chick flick. Her head was buried into my neck. After the movie ended Mary let the ladies know that if they wanted any sex they should use the strap-on on each other.

Mary wiggled her finger at me and pushed me onto my back in the middle of the bed. After sucking my cock for a few seconds she mounted me and rode me to the first of three orgasms that night. We chatted after the first round of sex.

"Mary, I can't leave Hilton Head until at least Monday night. I have to meet with my uncle on Monday. I won't know when I'll see you but I am still planning on coming up to Clemson."

"As long as you don't back out. I'll track you down. You promised!"

"I keep my promises too. I'll be there, trust me."

"You better."

We snuggled and dozed off. When dawn approached she rode me hard. This time it was all about me. She wanted me to be completely spent so that Julie and Susan couldn't get an erection out of me. After I climaxed she cleaned my cock and sucked hard on my cock head until I begged her to stop.

I got dressed and pulled up the anchor. I had the ladies back in Fort Lauderdale by 10 am. I presented them with their engraved gifts and gave them the rest of their daily wages. Each had taken the Mardi Gras mask they had worn.

Susan snuggled and whispered first "Best vacation ever. I'm not done with you."

With a hug and a kiss Susan stepped back. Julie was next "Can't wait to see you next week. This was fucking awesome. Thank you."

With a hug and a kiss Julie stepped back. Mary had tears streaming down her cheek "I wish this week would never end. You promised."

I whispered back "Trust me, I'll never forget you and I will be there next week."

One more group hug and their cab headed for the airport. I wasn't planning on leaving the harbor that day. I was so depressed. But, an elderly couple saw my 'Harbor cruises' sign and was willing to pay cash. I took them on a four hour cruise. He tipped me an extra one hundred if I would let them use the small bedroom. I gladly agreed. Afterwards the lady couldn't make eye contact with me. If she only knew what went on in that bedroom this week.

After dropping the couple off, I checked my email and found that the Scottish man was asking for another inspection. I called him and we agreed to 10 am on Sunday. I dropped anchor amongst the fishing vessels and got a normal night of sleep. Although I miss all three of the ladies, there is something about Mary that has my motor running.

The Scottish man had three more men with him. Two were clearly mechanics. I was very confident that Albert was about to get a bid. I spent the next ten hours heading back north. After a few hours of sleep, I resumed my voyage. I arrived in Hilton Head around noon.

I paid the maid service company to clean the insides completely. After dressing appropriately I took a cab to Albert's office. It went really well. First, the Scottish man and his partner had put a bid in for just under three point two million. Secondly, the contract for my phone app was ready for my signature. I had them email a copy to my attorney in Miami.

The next flight to Clemson wasn't until 11 am on Tuesday so I rented a car. I sent Mary a text.

'Can I buy you a cup of coffee around 10 pm tonight?'

'Yes! Yes! Yes! Am I picking you up?'

'No, I'm driving. Shoot me an address where to meet you.'

A few seconds later I had an address. I returned to the harbor and locked up the yacht. It was none the worse for wear. I'll always remember this week. It was a struggle driving after getting almost no sleep the night before. I made sure to pull off at the truck stops and get hot coffee to keep me going. My GPS led me to an apartment complex. Mary was sitting on the hood of a car waiting for my arrival.

"Come on inside lover boy. I'll make sure your trip was well worth it" as she kissed and hugged me.

I somewhat expected to see Julie but Mary said "She had a date. She really didn't want to go but he pestered her to see him since she was gone all of last week."

"Well it's you I came to see anyway!"

That apparently was the right thing to say. Her welcome to Clemson blow job was as good as any I had received last week. After showering we retired to her bedroom and I made sweet love to her. There was a note by my clothes when I awoke.

"I have an early class. I'll be back by 10 am. Don't you dare leave. Love Mary"

There it was, the L word. I'm not sure what I'm feeling but I do know I've never felt it before. I had a mini panic attack. What should I do if Julie shows up? I left a note.

'Out running errands, if I'm not here at 10 am I'm not far behind. Love Ryan"

I walked around campus blending in and freezing. Quite a shock to the system to go from sailing south of Florida to springtime in South Carolina. I waited a block from Mary's apartment until 10 am. The first time I drove by Mary's car wasn't there so I drove around the block until she was home.

I knocked on the door and when Mary opened the door her smile beamed "Thank you for coming back. You had me worried."

After I sat down on the couch I told her the truth "I wasn't sure what to do if Julie cornered me, so I left."

"That's so sweet. She's planning on fucking you silly. I am too."

"I like the sound of that. I just didn't know. I was in charge last week so I could boss you two around. I'm at your beck and call this week."

"Not really. We both liked how you handled us and expect you to be the dominant driving force until you leave. How long are you staying?"

"Right now I really don't know. Let's go into your bedroom. You have thirty seconds to get naked!"

We left the door open and I had a truly enjoyable orgasm. As I cuddled with Mary I felt another set of boobs pressing into my side. I tilted my head to see Julie smiling at me. I laid flat and she positioned her pussy so I could finger fuck her.

I missed all of my classes that week. I was too close to getting my degree to flush it away. With my second straight week of constant sex completed I flew back to Miami. Julie and Mary shared me equally. My talks with Julie were like we were friends. My talks with Mary were like we were lovers. I was now texting and calling Mary several times per day.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,303 Followers