My Last Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,301 Followers

The Scottish man and Albert reached a deal. The closing company sent a check for three hundred twenty two thousand. Early numbers showed growing interest in my phone app. With my finder's fee cashed I sent checks for twenty five hundred to Mary, Julie, Susan, and Ralph. Ralph didn't get the job he interviewed for the day he left the yacht, but he was hired a few weeks later. He seems really happy.

As graduation was approaching Mary sent a text 'Expect a surprise today. Be home by six.'

'A surprise huh? Tell me more.'

'Nope. Just be there.'

At six I answered the door to find Susan with a little suitcase.

"I told you I wasn't done with you. Clothes off, bedroom, now!"

By the time she left Monday morning my cock was sore. She had filed for divorce and hoped it would be granted in a month or two. She said she hadn't had sex since she left the yacht.

On the way to the airport "There's more of this to come. You're going to get a lot of visitors for those finder's fee checks."

"I doubt that you enjoyed this weekend as much as I did."

It must have been the right thing to say as she started crying while hugging me.

I sent Mary a text 'That was a nice surprise, but she wasn't you. When are you coming?'

'I'm waiting in your packing lot. What's taking you so long?'

Mary had taken her finals and stayed all summer. She found an internship about fifteen minutes from my apartment. Julie came down twice and Susan spent an entire week once her divorce was granted. Ralph hinted that he was available but the ladies made it quite clear that they were here for me.

I think Mary and I are going to get married. I'm not sure how Julie and Susan fit into that picture. Mary says she doesn't have a desire for any other man. I think my strategy will be 'Whatever makes Mary happy makes me happy.'

After graduation I told Albert that I would take the summer off then come to work for him. Mary and I rented a small yacht for the Fourth of July weekend. The memories came flooding back. What a spring break.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,301 Followers