My Last Summer at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Will said as I came.

"I can't wait to make you come in other ways," Will said.

I knew what he meant as I recovered from my orgasm and looked at him through hooded eyes. He wanted to fuck me. He had wanted to fuck me since the 8th grade. Once we had entered high school I started going down on him and him on me. He had persistently pursued me, as had half of the dipshit boys in our snotty private school. There had even been a bet the spring of our junior year as to who was going to pop my cherry first. Will had been the gentlemen though and shut the thing down. He was the only guy in school I had been even remotely interested in. He was good to me. Even though, we never officially became a couple over the years we were in so many other ways. We had a friendship. I felt comfortable with him. I had let him see parts of my body no other man had ever seen or touched. But, there was something inside of me that didn't want to give him my virginity. Not yet at least.

*****

I left Will's house feeling fully satisfied. This was a regular occurrence for us. We went down on each other about three times a week in the city. He didn't just eat me out; he would often play with my tits too. Those were the money ticket for me. All Will had to do was suck on my tiny B's for a few minutes and I was wet and waiting for his tongue to do its job. But, I never let him put anything inside of me. Not even a finger. I can't tell you why. I think a part of me wanted to stay tight in all ways for whoever I chose to give my virginity to. I know that sides kind of twisted and puritan.

Will however had lost his virginity a long time ago. As much as he had wanted to fuck me, he couldn't wait around forever for that to happen. He had slept with a large portion of the hot girls at school. It really didn't bother me though. I knew I couldn't ask him to wait for me. Boys our age needed it. Plus, Will was able to learn all the awesome tricks he used on me. He taught me stuff too. He taught me how to give a good blow job. He had trained my mouth to take a good face fucking from time to time. By all his accounts, I gave good head. Of course, I had nothing to compare it to. I didn't know what was going to happen this fall when we were away at college.

Honestly, I had thought I would have fucked him by now. But, it just hadn't happened. Maybe this summer would be the time to just get it over with. I guess only time would tell.

*****

A few days passed as my parents prepared for their Fourth of July party. I had been out on the lake a few times, made a few trips to town with my mom, and started running on the trails along the lake. Will had come over a couple of times to hangout in my bedroom, which of course including some heavy petting and us going down on each other. I continued to think about letting him take my V card before we left for college in August, but I still wasn't sure on what to do.

The day of the party I was in my room getting ready when I peered out my window out at the lake. But, it wasn't the lake that caught my eye. It was Brooks. He was back up on the guest house roof, shirtless. I watched as he reached down to retrieve a bottle of water. He took a long drink and poured the rest over his head. Though I was pretty far away, I could see the water flowing down his body. Over his tight pecks and down to his abdominal muscles. He was definitely hot. His skin was tan from the summer sun and long hours spent working with his shirt off.

I curtailed my dirty thoughts as I went back to dressing for the party.

*****

By the time I came downstairs the house was full of people; folks that lived on the lake during the summer, some of my extended family that had driven up from down state, and of course friends from the city too. A couple of my friends from school were present, including Will. I watched him as he sauntered his way over to me. He was dressed in a pair of khakis and a white polo shirt. His sandy blonde hair was slicked back and he had a shit eating grin on his face.

He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I watched as everyone almost turned to look at the two of us. It was really embarrassing. His mom and my mom had approving looks on their faces as they sipped on their white wine. They all wanted us together. The perfect pairing. I did not necessarily disagree, but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted yet. I was too young to be married off and really didn't know if I wanted to enter college in a relationship. Hell, I couldn't even decide if I wanted him to take my V card yet or not.

"Hey, do you want to sneak up into your bedroom for a bit?" Will whispered in my ear.

"Not right now. I just came downstairs," I said, somewhat turned off that he just assumed I always wanted to fool around with him.

"Whoa ok. Maybe later then?" Will asked with a smile on his face.

I nodded and told him I was going to make the rounds.

I went around the room and outside greeting all of my friends and family, wishing them all a Happy Fourth of July. I got a few cards from some of them, containing money to go towards my college endeavors. I gave them all to my mom to deposit in the necessary accounts. I spent some time with my brother and some of his friends down by the fire pit. One his friends from college, a guy named Henry, was eyeing me. I could almost feel him drinking me in. He wasn't bad to look at either. He was about my height, had shoulder length brown hair and what looked like light brown or hazel eyes from where I was sitting across from him. This was the first time I had met him before.

As I got up to go get another drink I heard him say to my brother, "Dude your sister is hot! Is she seeing anyone?"

I watched as Tom looked at him with a menacing look, "No and it's not going to be you!"

I laughed at my brother's over protectiveness. But, I kind of appreciated it. The last thing I needed was some fling with a college guy that went to school on the other side of the country than I'd be on this fall.

I got a glass of champagne from the bar that was set up outside. My parents let me drink a little on special occasions like this, when they knew I'd be under their watchful eye. The champagne tasted delicious on this balmy night.

I decided to take a walk down to the dock. The fireworks would be starting soon.

I carried my drink down the stairs and onto the dock. Once I was at the end of it, I kicked off my white heels and sat at the end with my feet in the water. I set my glass down next to me. I inspected my dress. I was a fool and chose to wear a tight white dress instead of the navy blue flowy one I had originally picked out. But, I had to admit the white one looked better on my body. I gave myself props for making the right decision.

As I was inspecting my dress for dirt, I heard someone step onto the dock. I turned around expecting to see Will, or Tom, or maybe my dad, but instead my heart skipped a beat when I realized who it was...

*****

"Hey there," Brooks deep voice said in the dark.

I swallowed the gulp in my throat and replied, "Hey yourself." Good one Amber, I thought to myself.

He was dressed up for the occasion. No longer in his tight work jeans. He was wearing a pair of black slacks and a navy blue short-sleeve button up shirt.

"What are you doing down here all by yourself?" Brooks asked as he walked towards me and sat at the end of the dock beside me.

I squirmed a little as he sat next to me. "Oh you know...just waiting for the show to start," I said shakily.

Man he made me nervous.

"I haven't seen you around much lately. Where have you been?" Brooks asked.

"Just around. I have been helping my mom prepare for tonight and other things. My friend Will lives on the lake this time of year too so I spend a lot of time with him too," I said.

Brooks observed me. "Oh yeah I think I saw him go up to the house one day. Is he the lanky kid with light colored hair?" he asked.

It wasn't how I'd describe Will, but I nodded.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Brooks asked. The question kind of took me off guard.

I shook my head no. Where was my voice around this guy?

"Oh...I thought he was," Brooks added.

I looked at him for a minute. He was even more beautiful than the first time I had seen him. His green eyes were looking deep into mine.

"Why did you think that?" I choked out.

Brooks looked at me then with a strange look on his face. Even in the dark I could see it.

Just then the fireworks started out on the lake. We both turned our heads to look at them. We watched for a few minutes before he spoke again, this time leaning a little bit closer to me so I could hear him over the booms, "Because I could hear you coming from outside your bedroom window the past two times I've seen him go into your house."

The statement sent a shiver up my spine and I was instantly wet.

*****

The days following the Fourth of July party were a blur. I remember Will coming over once to take me to the movies in town. I remember helping my dad organize the garage. Tom and I had gone for a bike ride around the lake. But, most of all, I remember every encounter I had with the sexy Mr. Brooks.

After his dirty revelation about hearing me climax in my bedroom, he had gotten up and walked back up to the party leaving me to think about the words he had spoken. I was still in a state of shock I suppose. And somewhat embarrassed. I honestly didn't think anyone could hear up fooling around in my bedroom. Though, looking back there were a few times Will had come over when my family had been gone. When I knew nobody was around, I did tend to get a little louder than I normally would. Or at least I thought we had been alone.

I had to admit there was something hot about knowing Brooks had been listening outside my window. I don't know if he told me just to give me a heads up that we were being loud, a warning to perhaps keep it down so my parents or brother didn't hear in the future. Or maybe there was something darker to his admission?

*****

About a week had passed when I finally had enough of wondering why Brooks had told me about hearing me come. So, I decided to test a theory.

I got dressed in my black bikini. It was small, smaller than the bikini I normally wore underneath my shorts and tank. I knew my parents would hate it if they saw me in it, but they were gone back to the city for a couple of days and had left Tom in charge. Who, thankfully, had gone into town for a bit.

I wrapped a towel around myself and went out to the backdoor to the dock. I didn't see Brooks out there, but I knew he was around because his blue pickup truck was parked in our driveway. I noticed as I walked by the guest house that the roof was almost complete. He probably wouldn't be around all that much longer unless dad wanted him to do other work around the cabin.

As I walked out to the end of the dock, I took the towel off and laid it out. Then I sat down and laid on it myself with my head facing back up towards the house. As I lay, with my sunglasses on I pretended to be tanning. I stayed like this for the longest time, holding still as to give the illusion I was relaxing.

After about an hour of this, my target finally came into sight on the side of the guest house. I watched as he rounded the side of the guest house. He stood for a long time on the hill peering towards the dock. He was definitely looking in my direction, but I couldn't be sure. He could have been looking at anything on the lake. Finally, I couldn't stand the suspense anymore so I stood up and turned over onto my stomach. But, this time I was facing the lake so I couldn't see him. I laid with my elbows propping me up.

Then I reached behind me and pulled at the strings on my bikini top, as I slipped it off entirely and sat it beside me. I bent down so that I was laying flat, my arms on either side of me. My head was on the dock facing off to the right. If he was watching me, I would know now.

I stayed still for a long time. There wasn't anything crazy about what I was doing. I'd seen a hundred other girls on the lake lay on their parents docks before with their tops off. It's not like I was flashing anyone, I just wanted to see if Brooks was looking.

I reached underneath me and pulled the towel I was laying on to my chest. I sat up abruptly, the towel covering my breasts. As I did I looked in the direction of the guest house. Brooks wasn't there anymore. Where the hell did he go?

*****

Ok, so he wasn't into me. I don't even know why I really thought that. Was that something I wanted anyways? My dad's handy man lusting after me?

I was back up in my bedroom. It was dark out now. Tom hadn't returned from town. He must have run into someone he knew, and maybe grabbed dinner somewhere. I was sure he'd be back later. I pulled out one of the books I wanted to start on for the fall course load, when I heard a knock at the back door. It startled me, so I ran down stairs and peered very quickly at the door. It was Will. I hadn't been expecting him so I was surprised to see him.

"Hey there..." Will said as I let him inside.

"Hey...what are you doing here?" I asked, more curtly than I intended.

Will looked at me with a strange look on his face.

"Where's your parents?" he asked.

"They went back to the city for a few days. Dad had to do some work stuff and mom tagged along," I stated.

"And Tom? Where's he?" he asked.

I knew where this is going. "Will if you want me to blow you, all you have to do is ask..." I said.

He smiled. "Actually, I was thinking maybe we'd do something else this time..." he said.

Ut oh.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Sex?" I asked.

"Amber...aren't you ready?" Will asked, pleading.

"It will only hurt for a minute. I promise I'll be gentle. Then, you'll be all set for when we head off to school in a few weeks. We can fuck on campus, or you can fuck other guys if you want. I guess that'd be ok since I fuck other girls. It's up to you!" Will said, as if the entire thing was no big deal.

I was pretty shocked. Of course I knew this conversation was coming, just not tonight.

I thought for a moment before answering, "Of course I've thought about it Will. But, I'm just not sure."

Will looked surprised by my answer. I watched him as his look of surprise turned to anger.

"Why the fuck not Amber? I've waited for a long time! I've been patient and understanding that you weren't ready. But, I always thought you'd want me to pop your cherry and not some random frat guy after we've gone off to college?" he asked angrily.

I didn't like his words. "What do you mean some random frat guy? Thanks. Glad you think so highly of me!" I said angrily.

"Come on! The past week I got the impression you wanted me to fuck you. You've been so wet every time I've eaten you out and you've been sucking my cock so hard. I can tell when a girl wants to be fucked Amber. You forget I have fucked another human being before..." He said.

What the hell? He wasn't really wrong. I had been thinking about it...letting him pop my cherry. But, something had stopped me from asking him to do it already. And right now I just didn't like how forceful he was being about the topic.

"Will I think you should leave!" I said abruptly.

He looked at me for a moment before he turned around and went towards the door. He opened the door. Before I could close it behind him he turned to me and said, "You are such a little fucking tease Amber! You are hot and your pussy tastes amazing, but I'm not playing this game of yours anymore! If you want to fuck you know where I live." He turned and stomped down the stairs to wards the dock. I watched him from the doorway as he climbed in his kayak and disappeared across the lake.

Wow. Not what I had expected when he had come inside. Maybe he was right though? I was kind of leading him on and had been for quite a while now. But, if he was going to act like a little child then there was no way I was going to have sex with him. I wanted a man to fuck me for the first time, not a whiny little brat.

*****

I woke with a start. It was sticky as hell in my room. The summer heat had made the air on the lake like sleeping in a sauna. Of course, my room had been the only one not to have the air conditioner put back in yet. I pulled my sheet off my body and went to get up.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the light. I turned on the sink and splashed some cold water on my face. I looked at myself quickly in the mirror. My blonde curls were stuck to my collarbone. I ran my wet finger through my hair to cool my scalp down. I had put on a white spaghetti strap tank and a pair of white booty shorts for bed. It was too hot to sleep in anything else. My face was flush. Jesus. That A/C was getting put in tomorrow, I thought to myself.

As I turned out the light of the bathroom I opened my bedroom door and peeked out. All the lights were out. Tom must have returned after I went to bed. I looked down the hall and noticed his bedroom door was shut. I bet one of his buddies brought him home from the local bar drunk and dumped him in his room. He tended to party harder when mom and dad were gone. Good for him, I thought.

I closed the door and went across the bedroom to look out the window. Right away, I noticed that lights were on in the guest house. Brooks was awake. I looked at the clock. 2:00 A.M. I don't know what came over me then, but before I knew it I was knocking on the door of the guest house.

*****

After the third knock, the door swung open. Brooks was standing there with a pair of jeans on. Nothing else. I stared at his muscular chest for much longer than I should have. He of course noticed this.

When he spoke my eyes moved to his beautiful face, "Amber...can I help you? Is everything ok?"

My jaw was almost on the floor. Wow, smooth Amber.

"Ummm yeah...I just wanted to see if maybe at some point tomorrow, or today I mean, you could come up to my room and put my A/C in?" I asked quietly.

Brooks looked at me. It took him a moment to reply, "You came down here at 2:00 in the morning to ask me that?" he asked.

"Yeah...I'm sweating bullets in my room. I'm sorry I saw the light on I figured you were awake," I said, trying to defend my presence at his door.

He looked me up and down. I was still in my white outfit.

"I can see. You must have been really hot up in your bedroom," he said.

I looked up at him. "Yeah. My body was burning up I couldn't sleep," I added

He gave me the most devilish grin before replying, "I will definitely be up tomorrow morning to put the A/C in ok?"

I nodded. "Thanks," I said. OK, guess that was that. I turned to leave.

"But, if you do get hot again tonight you could always take your clothes off," Brooks called out from the doorway.

I turned around and looked at him. I was in a state of shock.

Before I could answer he was walking towards me on the porch of the guest house. "You know...let those perky little tits of yours out," he said as he walked closer to me yet.

"Like you did earlier today on the dock," he added.

I looked up at him, unable to say anything.

He was in front of me now. Looking down at me. "Or better yet, let that sweet little ass of yours out of those tight shorts," he said.

I stood there looking at him. Where was my voice?

Brooks reached down and tugged at the waist of my shorts. "Or...that little pussy," he said. "You should let that out. I bet it's pretty hot right now?" he asked.

Before I could answer he picked me up in his arms and carried me inside.

*****

Was this real life? Brooks carried me across the guest room and placed me on the giant king sized bed. I was breathing heavy. I could feel my heart flutter in my chest.

"You wanted me to see you out there today, didn't you?" Brooks asked. He had a sternness to his voice I hadn't heard before.