My Last Summer at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head.

"You did. I knew you did you naughty girl," he added as that devilish grin returned.

"Just like I bet you wanted me to hear you cum from your bedroom window?" he asked.

"No I..." I tried to say but lost my voice again.

"It's ok. Maybe not that part. But, I sure did enjoy the sound of it," he said smiling at me.

"Now what I can't figure out is why you are here and not with that little boyfriend of yours?" He asked, changing the tone.

He was standing over me. I sat up on the bed. "Will is not my boyfriend," I said matter-of-factly.

Brooks walked over to me and pushed me back on the bed. "No?" he asked as he leaned over me, hands on either side of my shoulders. I could smell him. Salt, sweat, and manliness. It was a scent I had never smelled on Will.

"No," I said swallowing a lump in my throat.

"Is that why you won't let him fuck you?" Brooks asked. Wow, this guy heard everything. But, something about his observation made me wet. He was doing something to me.

"No. He's not a real man," I said. Not sure why those words came out.

"He's not?" Brooks teased, as he reached down and sniffed my hair.

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"A real man?" he added, pulling his face out of my hair and looking into my eyes.

"Yes," I gulped out.

He smiled, "You want a real man to fuck you?" he asked again. Again, I could almost feel my insides tremble.

"Yes," I spat out.

Then suddenly Brooks pushed off the bed and stood up in front of me. He unlatched his jeans and they were on the floor. Then, he stood before me with his hard cock in his hand. It was massive. It had to be 8 or 9" and the girth was just as impressive.

"Do you want this?" Brooks asked, stroking his cock.

I sat up on the bed. This had to be the most erotic moment of my life. I knew this moment would define my life for years to come. How I replied to his question would affect so many things. There would be a ripple effect if I let him fuck me right now. He could get fired. Would I regret this? But, in that moment I didn't give two shits and nodded my head once again.

With that Brooks walked the two feet towards the bed and put his hands in my hair, grabbing my hair tight in a ball. He didn't hurt me though.

"Then open your mouth," he said, pulling me off the bed and onto my knees on the hardwood floor.

Before I could reply, Brooks had his cock in my mouth. Not all the way, but about halfway. He didn't face fuck me, he just put it in and waited for me to do my job.

I was used to having a cock in my mouth as I had blown Will for years, but the size difference between Will's and Brooks' dicks was pretty significant.

As I took more of his cock in my mouth I could feel myself start to gag.

"Oh baby you haven't had a cock like this in your mouth before have you?" Brooks asked from above.

I pulled away and started to cough. "No...not quite that big," I said between coughs.

"It's ok. We'll do it all slowly," he said.

"Come here," he said, motioning for me to come back to his cock.

I did as he asked.

"Open your mouth. I'll be gentle I swear," he said softly.

I took the tip of his dick in my mouth and sucked it gently. I looked up at him as I did so. He was looking down back at me. He had a look of lust in his eyes. I may be a virgin, but I knew when a man was turned on, and Brooks was just that.

"Yeah...like that..." He said as I sucked the head, harder as I got more comfortable.

"Now lick the shaft," he almost demanded.

I licked it from the head down to the base. I did this several times before he asked, "Now my balls."

I rubbed his cock as I stuck my tongue out and circled it around his left ball. Brooks hissed in appreciation. I did this for a while before reciprocating it on his right ball.

Before long I worked my way back up the shaft and resumed my attack on the head. He sucked on the head as Brooks watched me.

"That's good Amber. Now can I try something?" he asked.

I don't know why but I nodded my head. He took put his big hands on both sides of my head and stood forward so his cock was in my mouth. "I'm not going to put it all the way in. Trust me," he added.

He started to insert a few more inches when my gagging started again. He backed up immediately. We played this game for a while. His cock tickling the back of my throat before I'd start to gag, and he'd pull out quickly. We did this until I almost got used to it. He wasn't putting the entire cock in. But, it was enough for me to chock on.

He started to face fuck me a little. My hands were on his thighs. He was going very slow, but quickly enough for him to grit his teeth and grunt. I could tell he was enjoying this. The thought that my mouth was doing this to him turned me on too. He did this for a few minutes and suddenly stopped.

"You are gonna make me cum," he said.

Then, he quickly pulled me to my feet. "Your turn," he said, pushing me back onto the bed.

He reached down and in one quick move my white shorts were off. I was surprised and almost embarrassed.

I watched Brooks eyes as he licked his lips. "You are not wearing any underwear," he stated, something I was very aware of.

"Wow..." he said as he bent down and pulled off each of my flips flops.

He then took hold of both of my shins and pushed them up towards my chest. He grabbed each of my hands and placed them on my knees. I didn't know what was going on.

"Keeps your hands here. I want your legs open," he said.

Then his mouth was on me. His attack on my pussy was sudden and not as gently as his mouth fucking had been. He was licking and sucking my labia, as his mouth made it to my clitoris. "Mmmm..." he growled from below me. As he ate me out I struggled to keep my hands on my knees. There was something so erotic about me holding my legs open for his mouth as he licked and sucked at me. "You are so wet," he stated.

I could feel my body prep for orgasm went all of the sudden Brooks inserted a finger into my vagina. I almost jumped off the bed.

"Oh my god..." he almost shouted as he pulled his mouth off my pussy. I looked at him.

"Your fucking pussy is so tight. I almost can't fit my finger in there," he stated.

I could feel my face flush.

"Holy fuck...I knew you were a virgin, but have you ever had a finger up here?" he asked.

I shook my head, embarrassed as fuck.

"Oh man..." he said.

He looked at me then, that devilish grin back. Then there were two fingers in my pussy.

I through my head back. A little bit of pain and a little bit of pleasure.

"Mmm..." He said as he returned his mouth to my pussy. He pushed his fingers in and out as his mouth found my clit and sucked.

"You have to come for me baby..." Brooks stated.

His words sent me over the edge and I came hard on his face. He continued licking and sucking as my body shook.

As I regained my composure he said, "Wow. That was good." He stood up.

I let go of my knees and moved back onto the bed so he had room to climb on.

He climbed onto the bed and motioned for me to put my head on the pillow. I crawled backwards and did so.

"Are you ready?" he asked gently.

I knew this was it. The moment of truth. I certainly felt ready. My pussy was wetter than I think it'd ever been with Will. Here I was with this hunk of a man ready to fuck me for the first time. But, something inside of me was scared. Brooks could sense this.

He climbed on top of me, his arms holding him up on either side of my head. He kissed me then. A gentle kiss. Then his tongue gently touched mine. I reciprocated. We made out for the longest time, his sweet mouth claiming mine, before he pulled away and looked at me.

"I know you are nervous. I was my first time too. But, I promise you...after your first time is over with you will enjoy every time after. If you are with a good lover of course," he said.

I giggled at the last part. He calmed me. I felt safe with him. I was ready.

"I'm ready," I finally said.

With that Brooks gave me another long kiss before sitting up on the bed above me.

"Before we do this let's get this shirt off," he said, reaching down to pull my white top over my head. Of course I had no bra on.

Here I was. Every inch of me in front of him.

He sat back on his heels and looked at me.

"You are a beautiful woman Amber. From the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you. I'm so honored you are choosing me to be your first fuck," he said.

His words both turned me on and made me feel good. This gorgeous man was about to fuck me, and he had wanted to for quite some time.

Brooks leaned forward and put the tip of his dick at the opening of my vagina. He placed his hands underneath my knees and pushed them up towards my chest.

"This is going to hurt. But, remember what I said. It's just this one time," he said.

I looked at him at him and nodded, nerves shooting all over my body.

With one quick move he was inside me.

"Ahh fuck," I yelled louder than I probably should have.

His big cock pushed up into my pussy and I felt something snap and a sudden warm wetness that wasn't there before.

Brooks pulled out suddenly and looked down.

"There's some blood, it's natural," he said. I was mortified, but that didn't stop him from pushing back inside of me. The second time hurt too.

"Oh god," I yelled.

"It's ok. You are doing great," Brooks said as he pushed inside me again.

"Your pussy is really fucking tight. It feels so good on my cock," he said as he pulled out and pushed back in again.

Even though I was in some pretty serious pain, his statement still turned me on. To know that a part of my body was turning on a man like him turned me on too. He started to fuck me harder. I cried out in pain.

"It's ok baby. I'm just getting your pussy ready," he said hissing through his teeth.

Brooks leaned down and kissed me. He continued to fuck me a little harder with each thrust. I took my hands and placed them on his back.

I could feel the muscles on his back flex as he plunged his cock into me with each thrust. He kissed my neck and worked his way down to my collarbone. Then he bent his head so his mouth could get to my left tit. He did not go gently and started sucking on it hard. This of course sent me into a tizzy.

He pulled out and plunged back into me. I screamed. It still hurt, but having him suck on my tit eased it a bit. Brooks circled his tongue over my nipple.

"I want you to come like this," he said, pulling away from my breast.

Then he lifted his head and started teasing my other nipple with his tongue. The sight of him fucking me and sucking on my tit was too much. I came again. This time I could feel it radiate in my pussy in a new way it hadn't before.

Brooks plunged his cock hard into me as I cried out.

And then he pulled out faster than I realized, and was cumming hard on my stomach and tits.

I watched as his cum splattered all over my body in all different directions. In the light of the room, I could see the red blood at the base of his cock.

As Brooks regained his composure he reached over me to the side table and grabbed some tissues which he handed to me. "Here...I'll let you clean yourself up," he said as he climbed off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I watched him as he walked naked to the bathroom. Wow, did this just happen?

I sat up and pulled a few tissues out of the box. I started to wipe my breasts and stomach off. I looked over and found a waste paper basket to toss the cum stained tissues in.

After I was done cleaning up, I started to scoot towards the edge of the bed. As I did so, I could feel the pain radiating out of my vaginal area. Eek, that hurt.

I winced as I pulled myself to the edge of the bed and reached to the floor for my white top. As I was pulling it over my head, Brooks reappeared from the bathroom.

"Sorry, there was a lot of blood on my cock. I just wanted to get it all off before we went again," he smirked at me.

I looked at him in horror. Again?

"What you don't want to?" he asked, seemingly confused by my look of disapproval.

"I'm sorry I don't think I can right now. I can barely stand straight," I said, trying to stand and feeling the pain again.

Brooks rushed over to me and caught me. He helped me to sit on the bed again.

"I'm sorry baby. I just thought after that amazing fuck you might want to go again," he pleaded.

I smiled at him before I spoke again, "Brooks. That was amazing. But, please understand that this was my first time and I'm really sore and I really just need to get back up to my room before my brother notices that I'm gone," I said.

And I meant every word. How phenomenally mind-blowing my first time had been. But, it was also excruciatingly painful and I was exhausted.

He smiled at me and reached up to run the back of his hand along my cheekbone. His touch sent a shiver down my spine.

"I understand," he said.

With that, he reached down and grabbed my shorts and helped me put them on. As I went to stand up, he offered me his arm which I gladly accepted. As he walked me to the door I looked back at the bed. There was red blood on the sheets. I was slightly embarrassed but also extremely pleased to see the bloody remnants of my virginity on the bed and no longer a part of me. I had done it. Finally.

As he opened it for me he reached down and kissed me gently on the lips. "I'm so glad you chose me to be your first. I hope you know that I'm honored," he said before pausing.

Then the devilish look was back on his face, "But, I have to admit I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you watching me from your bedroom window the day you arrived at the cabin. And, now that I have I can't wait until I get to do it again," he said matter-of-factly.

His words both comforted me and turned me on. So, he had seen me ogling at him.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing each other very soon," I said before kissing him lightly and starting my ascent up the stairs towards the house.

When I looked back he had already retreated to the guest house and the lights were out. He must have been just as tired as I was.

*****

Epilogue

That summer at the lake was my last. In the weeks following that night in the guest house with Brooks, we fucked almost every night until it was time for me to go off to California for school. I had to sneak out of my bedroom and down the stairs every night after my family was asleep. I'd run down to the guest house, where he'd be waiting for me. We mauled each other the second the door was closed. It only took a few more times of having sex until my vagina was all healed up and I could thoroughly enjoy it. And boy did I ever! Brooks taught me so much about my body and what it means to be a good lover that summer. We fucked in all different positions. He taught me how to swallow a big cock without much gagging, he made me cum in so many new and exciting ways. He had asked to fuck me in my ass, but I just wasn't ready for that yet. Figured I'd save something for college.

He was an amazing teacher. In the moments we'd lay sprawled out on his bed after sex, skin on skin naked together, he'd tell me about his life and all of the amazing places he had visited. He'd ask me about my hopes and dreams, and when I'd talk it really felt like he was listening. We definitely had a connection. I wouldn't say I fell in love with him, but there was something undeniable about between us. He was weathered, experienced, and I was so happy I had given my virginity to him in the end.

Will tried coming across the lake a few times after he had yelled at me. I never told him about my affair with Brooks. I knew it'd get both of us in more trouble than it was worth. I had a long talk with Will though, and he finally got the drift that our little arrangement was over and that I wasn't going to fuck him once and for all. We still remained friends and often hung out my first year off at college. However, we grew apart after our freshman year.

When the time came for me to say goodbye, Brooks gave me his phone number for his apartment in the city. He told me to look him up whenever I was home on break. He was finishing up the guest house and would be gone a few days after I left for school. I took the number and told him I would look him up my first break home. But, everything changed once I went off to college and by the time I got home for Thanksgiving break I didn't think it would be fair to him or me to start anything new with him. Sexually or otherwise. It really didn't matter because by the time I came home for spring break I had a new boyfriend. He was kind, sweet, gentle and we made love to all ends of the night. After a few years of dating, he asked me to marry him and I said yes. We got married the summer after my senior year. I became more and more busy, and was never able to take any time off in the summer to join my family at the lake again.

Dad sold the cabin when I was about to take the bar exam. He had asked me if I wanted to come home and go for one more nostalgic walk around the property before he handed the keys off to the new owners. As much as I wanted to, a part of me wanted to leave the cabin the way it would always be in my mind. The place where I grew up and finally became a woman. I'd also picture me in the guest house with Brooks, making love deep into the night. It was the place where I finally found myself. The place where I finally set my spirit free. I would always remember it that way, and that was good enough for me.