My Last Summer Before College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad and yes it does. You feel so good under me, lover."

"Umm, Jolene?"

"Mmmm, yes baby?"

"I like when you call me that."

"Baby?"

Slightly embarrassed, I managed to mutter a throaty "Yes."

Her gyrations intensified at that, leaning back down she renewed our sloppy kisses. Our hearts were racing and our bodies aching. I began to writhe with pleasure. Jolene was going take me to heaven, I could feel it.

"I'm so glad; I was hoping you liked being called something special, because you are. You're my baby girl and you make me feel soooo delicious."

By now we were both drenched in sweat and honey. My body ached for release and she kept on gyrating, rubbing herself into me. I was wiggling, moaning, about to burst. She kissed me one more time and that sent me over the edge. My hands released her tight ass and gripped the sheet with all my might. The first wave I nearly bounced her off me. She slowed down, as I convulsed under her.

I shuddered and moaned as my body tightened and relaxed at least six times. When my eyes were open I could see her smiling at me. I smiled back and when I could manage it I wrapped my arms around her then kissed her as hard as I could.

Panting, I broke our kiss, looking into her eyes I managed to blurt out, "Oh my gawd Jolene!"

She giggled, "Oh, did you enjoy that baby doll?"

I slapped her ass playfully, "What do you think?"

"I'm teasing you, lover you know it. That was you're first time. You'll never forget it."

My heart and my breathing slowly returned to normal. Jolene slipped off of me so we could cuddle. I snuggled into her a content baby girl. We lay like that softly kissing and touching each other until we fell asleep, sated.

We made love twice more that night. Each time we tried something new and each time I burst into a new set of orgasms. Jolene insisted that we focus on me. She wanted me to enjoy as much as I could. I think she enjoyed as much as I did because she was worn out and almost missed her alarm going off.

Dawn and the alarm came way too early in my opinion. I didn't know what time my parents would be there. We showered together and played a bit more. Jolene did laundry as we ate breakfast. Our conversation centered around last night and how I felt about it all. All I could do was tell her how much I enjoyed it and thanked her for being so patient with me.

Jolene told me she wasn't a lesbian. She enjoyed the company of men also. She just hadn't found anyone male or female she'd wanted to settle down with. She was quite happy dating from time to time, she didn't broadcast her sexuality because there are still some that aren't as open about it around there like some cities are.

I understood completely but began to question my own sexuality. She reassured me I had time and college was a great place to explore as long as I was careful.

My parents didn't arrive until just before twelve. My dad hooked up the car while mom and I talked with Jolene. Mom thanked her for putting up with me and Jolene reassured her I was welcome any time.

I don't think mom saw the look we shared when she said that. I did stay quite a few times before school started. Each time we explored and talked more. I think I learned more that summer than any summer I've ever had. It's been almost a year since I met Jolene. I'm debating on coming home again for this summer or staying and taking some classes.

I'm debating because mom told me the last time I called that Maggie was spending some Saturday nights out at Jolene's. I wonder.......

12