My Last Summer Romance Pt. 03

Story Info
July 4 weekend: fireworks are not in the sky.
13.4k words
4.75
18.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: What a Weekend! (Part 1)

Are there any sweeter words that a woman can say to a man? "I want to give you a blowjob."

I had been sleeping with my daughter-in-law, Tatiana for just over a month. She needed a place to stay when she moved up from Florida for the summer so my granddaughter, Annika, could spend the summer with her father (my son). I fixed up a guest room for them, but after a week, Tatiana and I became lovers and she slept with me except when Annika spent the night.

Tatiana was a creative and liberal lover. We had sex in the shower, in my home office, in the kitchen, in the back yard, in the pool and anywhere else that came to mind. We had vaginal sex in almost every position imaginable. Nearly every session involved me eating her pussy; I could not get enough of it. The only thing that was missing was that she never took my cock into her mouth.

I asked her about it and she explained that she had a miserable experience with Brien (my son); she was very self-conscious and did not want to wreck the mood. Suddenly, she announced that she wanted to give me a blowjob. In all honesty, this would be a new experience for me, as well. Julia (my ex) thought that blowjobs were for back-allies and had no place in a respectable relationship. The women I slept with since were of the same mindset. Oh, they would go down on me for a minute or so, but soon they would just want to fuck (although they certainly didn't mind if I ate their pussies). I didn't really care because they were not that important to me.

After Tatiana and I showered together, we headed, naked as always, into the bedroom. I walked towards the bed, but Tatiana asked me to sit on a wingback chair in the corner of the room. I was already hard from the anticipation of what was to come and the by attention she paid to my cock in the shower.

I sat and she kneeled between my legs. She took my cock in her hands and pulled my foreskin back. She examined the head of my penis and the ridge. She looked up and said, "So this is what makes me feel so good." She looked at the underside, studying the parts and getting a "lay of the land".

About then, pre-cum oozed from my cock. She leaned down and licked the end. "It tastes salty but sort of sweet." She took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip. I couldn't help but let out a moan of delight. She let loose of the tip and licked from the tip down to my balls and back up again. This time she took my cock into her mouth until I could feel it hit the back of her throat. She immediately started to gag.

"Denny, I'm so sorry, but I just can't get past my gag reflex. I just can't do it."

"Hey, Baby, you don't have to do that. I don't expect you to take me down your throat like a porn star. Just do what you are comfortable doing."

"But isn't that the point of a blow job?"

"I think I hear my idiot son, again. Did he tell you that?"

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact."

"God, instead of circumcising him, we should have castrated him. I am so sorry, but I should have done a better job of teaching him about being a man."

I slid off the chair and we sat on the floor. I took her in my arms.

"I want you to understand something. I never, ever want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Obviously, you have a sensitive gag reflex, so deep throating is out of the question. Don't even try it."

I held her closer and she took my cock into her hand.

"Tatiana, the purpose of a blow job or eating pussy is to share a pleasant experience. Do you enjoy it when I eat your pussy?"

"Of course...I love it."

"And I enjoy doing it. I enjoy knowing it gives you pleasure, and I enjoy being so completely intimate with you. Do you remember when I first went down on you? You were so nervous because you thought I would gross out. I promised you that I would stop doing anything that made me uncomfortable."

"I remember that."

"Well, that's the way it should be with you. Making love can't be mutually satisfying if one of us is uncomfortable with the situation or the activity."

She gave me a long passionate kiss. When she finally broke away, she said, "Get on the chair, I want to try this again."

This time it was very different. She did not fear that she would gag. She caressed, licked and sucked me for a very long time. She discovered the sensitive area between my scrotum and asshole. She paid attention to the frenulum on the underside of my cock. It was the most sensuous thing I had ever felt, and I just sat back and enjoyed it.

I started to feel guilty that she was working so hard. When I told her she could quit, she resisted and told me that she was enjoying it too much to stop. Finally, I felt my orgasm building, but it was very different from other orgasms. I felt it build not only in my crotch, but also in my chest and stomach. It seemed to be a total body experience.

"Oh, Baby, I am going to cum!"

She took her mouth away from my cock just as the first wave overcame me. I shot a rope that hit her on the cheek, and one that landed squarely on her forehead. The third was weaker and landed on her hand, which was jacking me. Then she surprised me by taking me back into her mouth where I shot two more, rather weak, ropes of cum.

I looked down and saw her looking up at me, her face covered in my seed and a smile on her face. I was never more in love with a woman than I was at that moment. Whether it was the power of a blowjob or the power of someone wanting to please, I did not know, but I certainly liked it.

"I never tasted cum before, I think next time I want you to come in my mouth."

"Next time? There will be a next time?"

"Absolutely. I really love it when you eat my pussy, but I always feel a little guilty because you were doing all the work and I was getting all the enjoyment. I just learned that giving is as pleasurable as getting. So, I don't want you to have all the fun."

After a little recovery time, we went outside by the pool, still naked, and lay out in the cool of the early July morning. After a time, we jumped into the water and swam laps, then played a game of "dunk and grab". The cool water always made her nipples hard and my cock wither and shrink into my body, but the total freedom of living without clothes was so stimulating.

As the sun moved around the house, I struggled to find shade, while Tatiana worshiped the sun and worked on her tan. One of the most wonderful summer jobs there could ever be is putting suntan lotion on Tatiana.

Since July Fourth was on Sunday, Monday was the Independence Day Holiday. Brien took advantage of the long weekend and made plans with Annika: plans that did not include Tatiana or me. I suggested that we take a drive along the North Shore of Lake Superior. Duluth had some great fireworks on Sunday and we planned to drive back on Monday. We were going to leave for "Up North" on Thursday afternoon to beat the weekend traffic.

A customer, for whom I created a web site, owned a resort with old-fashioned cabins on a bluff overlooking the lake. When I visited the resort to gathering information for his site, I was so impressed that I actually invested in it. So, even though it was generally booked from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Lester, the owner, always held back his best (and most expensive) cabin until the last minute for VIP's who do not generally plan ahead. Even with my "partner discount", the cabin was more than I would normally spend for a weekend get-away but since it was Tatiana, it was worth it. (Being a partner does not mean I get it free, just at a discount.)

Thursday was a perfect day. There were a few high puffy clouds and the temperature in the low 80's. We took the Beemer and rode with the top down. Tatiana wore a white tube top and a denim skirt. Her nipples created noticeable bumps in the material, and the light color made her dark areolas visible through the material. I knew that under the skirt was the smallest G-string I had ever seen. It was about an inch wide and barely covered her long puffy lips.

When we hit the freeway, Tatiana reclined the seat and settled back to work on her tan. She pulled the tube top down around her waist. She figured she sat low enough in the vehicle that no one could see her, and she was right...well almost right. She did not bargain on the dozens of big-rig truckers trying to get home for the long weekend. Every truck we passed was high enough that the driver had a great view of her sunning herself.

She wore big, oversized sunglasses, so I could not tell if she was awake or asleep. All I know for sure is that truck after truck accelerated to keep pace with us for a mile or so, and then fell back, only to be replaced by another. Each driver gave me a look that bordered on jealousy and admiration. One driver gave a pull on his air horn, which caused Tatiana to jump. She became aware of how exposed she was, but instead of covering herself, she waved to her admirer.

Unlike the scene at the shopping mall a couple weeks before, I knew I was in control of the situation. No truck, no matter how powerful, could keep up with my Roadster if I needed to make a quick escape.

Tatiana turned to me, as if seeking my permission to have some fun. I nodded, and just to make sure there was no question in anyone's mind about where Tatiana slept at night, she leaned over in the seat, with her g-string clad ass exposed to one lucky driver, gave me a kiss and grabbed my crotch. A duet of air horns from alongside and behind our little car honked their approval.

As she sat back in her seat, she flipped the back of her skirt up so her bare ass sat on the leather of the seat. I soon realized why as she started putting on quite a show for the six or so trucks that were following us from Minneapolis to Duluth. She pretended to lie back and work on her tan, with her white tube top still gathered around her waist. She acted as though she were trying to get comfortable, but in reality, every movement was designed to expose more and more of her smooth, tanned legs. I saw that the trucker next to us was on his CB radio, apparently giving a blow-by-blow description to the others in our convoy. As before, periodically one truck would fall back and then be replaced by another, driven by another very appreciative man.

After about 50 miles, I could see that Tatiana was getting a little red. Even though we were driving north, and the sun was behind us, it was still intense. She sat up and looked through her bag sitting on the floor at her feet. She took out some suntan lotion and rubbed it onto her face, neck, belly and tits. This brought on another cacophony of air horns.

She sealed the deal when she applied it to her legs and used that opportunity to slide the hem of her skirt up to meet the tube top gathered at her waist. The small, see-through thong, wet from her excitement, glistened in the sun.

Once again, she sat back in the seat and let the procession of eager truck drivers pass by to see what I get to see and touch every day. Occasionally, she would reach down and pull at the tiny bit of material covering her most private area, lifting it away from her body as if to adjust it, but in reality, giving the truck alongside a perfect view of her hairless pussy.

We played this game until we reached the outskirts of Duluth. We started to see more and more police cars and the traffic started to get heavier. Much to the dismay of our newly found friends, Tatiana smoothed her skirt, pulled up her top and sat up in the seat. Gradually our escorts moved up alongside us, honked their horns and exited the freeway. As each one passed, Tatiana pulled down her top and flashed them. By the time we passed the exit for the Port of Duluth, our friends had all gone about their business.

The traffic was heavy through Duluth; many people apparently had the same idea as I did and got out of town early. As we made our way through the traffic, I looked over at Tatiana. She wore a smile that just would not go away.

"What are you grinning at?" I asked.

"I am just thinking what great fun that was. I never thought I would ever expose myself like that, especially to total strangers. I mean, it was one thing to flash you when I was trying to seduce you, but these were total strangers. They all appreciated my body and were not shy about expressing their appreciation with their horns."

"You've come a long way in the past year or so."

"I would never do anything like this without you around and without your approval. I feel like my body is yours so this is something I would only do if it pleased you, too."

"What pleases me is having you sleep in my bed every night."

She leaned over in the seat and wrapped her left arm around my right arm and her right hand went to my crotch.

We stopped for lunch at one of the more popular restaurants in Duluth. We sat down and ordered two beers. We talked about the cabin and about how I came to know the owner.

About four years before, I called the owner of the small resort because of a lead I got from that year's Summer Solstice Ball. The owner was desperate. He had a very nice resort with comfortable cabins with lots of amenities. It was build in the 1930's and had more flavor and charm than the new, modern, sterile resorts that were popping up along the North Shore, but he did not know how to compete with their advertising budgets.

It was obvious after talking to him for five minutes that he could not afford my services, but I accepted the invitation see the place. He offered me a cabin for the weekend in exchange for a few suggestions. When I drove into the parking lot, I felt that it was some place special. It felt like an old black and white vacation picture of easier, less hectic times. Lester, his wife and I talked into the night about the history of the place and what it meant to them and their family. He was retired military and had put everything he had into it.

I went to bed and slept so soundly that when I woke the next morning, I knew that I wanted to save this unique piece of Americana. Later at breakfast, I made him a deal; I would kick in all my services and pay up to $100,000 in advertising in exchange for a 25% stake in the resort. He jumped at my offer, and we had the deal signed before I left for home.

Bookings that summer were still weak, but by fall, the advertising and the web site were beginning to have an effect. We were booked most of the holiday weekends in the winter as people took advantage of the cross-country skiing and snowmobile trails near the resort. The following summer, we were booked most weekends, and now, we only close for about a month or so from the end of the fall colors until the snowmobile trails open.

"It was one of the best investments I ever made. I recovered my investment in two years and since then is has generated some nice income."

As we talked, she had her hand in my lap, and I had my hand in hers, rubbing each other through our cloths. Tatiana was definitely horny, and I even thought about getting a room for a couple of hours. I knew that would be impossible, because everything in town was booked for the holiday weekend. Besides, by the time we found a room in Duluth, we could be checked in and rolling around in the king-sized bed that I knew awaited us.

Soon we finished lunch and prepared for the couple hour drive to the resort. Tatiana excused herself to go to the restroom while I paid the bill. When she came out, it looked like her face was flushed, but it might have just been a reaction to the sun.

We walked arm and arm out of the restaurant. To some I was just a man with an affectionate daughter. To others, I was a lecherous old coot. To everyone, I was one lucky SOB.

As we started our last leg of the journey, Tatiana turned to me and asked, "Have you ever masturbated in a public place before?"

"Ahh, no. Have you?"

"Yes, about five minutes ago in the bathroom. I was so hot from all the attention that I could not resist. I wanted to wait until we were in our cabin, but I figured that would be two or three hours, and I couldn't wait."

"Tell me more."

"Well, there isn't much to tell. I was standing over the toilet with my panties down around my knees and my fingers on my pussy to open me up so I wouldn't dribble. I touched my clit and that was it; I had to get some relief.

With that, she handed me her tiny thong. It was not damp; it was wet. I lifted it to my nose and breathed in her familiar scent, combined with the smell of coconut from the sun tan lotion she had applied earlier.

"And Denny, I am still horny as hell. I came, but it was not as satisfying as your tongue or cock. Let me unzip you and give you some relief, too."

"Oh, Baby, I can't. I want to stay off the main road and take a road very near the lake. It twists and turns and if you get me too worked up, we are likely to drive off a cliff and into Lake Superior. I can wait until we get to our cabin. It is the perfect setting for a loving blowjob."

She got a pouty look on her face, which soon turned into amazement as we caught our first glimpse of the craggy shores of the world's largest freshwater lake. As the scenery unfolded before us, she became mesmerized. Eagles circled high above, waiting for a fish to come too close to the surface. We drove through small towns that retained the culture and flavor of early 20th century life on the lake.

Finally, she turned in her seat, giving me quick glimpse of her naked pussy and asked, "How come I have never seen any of this before. I lived in Minnesota for nearly seven years and have never seen anything so beautiful."

"This is one of my favorite places on earth. The drive from here to the Canadian border is mile after mile of one-of-a-kind scenery. When we were married, I tried to talk Julia and Brien into coming up here with me, but they were never interested. In retrospect, I guess I am glad I never shared it with them and that I am sharing it with you."

Soon we arrived at the resort. We drove to the main house and I was surprised that the lot was full of cars. We entered the lodge and Marge, Lester's wife, greeted us with a huge hug. Marge was 300 pounds of the nicest woman you would ever want to meet. Her husband, Lester, weighed about 130 pounds. I sometimes wondered how that worked, but when I thought about it, my skin crawled at the image.

"Lester went into town for some supplies. He asked me to put you in cabin #1. He didn't know that there would be two of you. I hope a one-bedroom cabin will work out. If not, we have trouble."

"No trouble at all. Marge, meet Tatiana. She and I are...well...let's just say that one cabin with one bed will be enough."

"Dennis Johnson, I am so glad that you found someone. Tatiana, this is quite a man. He saved our business and in the process probably saved our marriage. You be good to him."

"I will, Marge, and I agree that he is a good man. He saved me, too."

Marge gave her a curious look, hoping for more details, but when none came, she changed the subject to business. "We're having a full house this weekend. Every cabin booked at the full rack rate...well, except for yours."

I chuckled and said, "It looks like people are getting an early start. The parking lot is full."

"Most of them have been here all week. You are the last to check in, so here are your keys. Now get out of here and have some fun."

Tatiana answered for both of us, "Oh, we will. I promise, we will."

I grabbed the single large suitcase we packed for the weekend, and the smaller bags we each had for our personal items and walked to our cabin. As we got closer, we heard the waves as they broke on the shore about 20 feet below us.

By some standards, the cabin would have seemed rustic, but by northern Minnesota standards, it was downright luxurious.