My Last Summer Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main entrance was through the back door, which entered into small, but fully equipped kitchen on the left and a small eating area on the right. Beyond the dining area was a large great room that spanned the front of the cabin. It had three couches that opened into beds. (Although it was only a one-bedroom cabin, it could sleep ten people.) There was a small bathroom adjacent to the dining with a very small shower.

Near the kitchen was a wet bar, and on the opposite wall, a 50-inch plasma TV. There was a second floor that covered half the footprint of the house. Entry to the second floor was by a circular staircase in the area that separated the dining area from the great room.

The most dramatic feature, however, was the view of the lake through the large patio doors. It stretched out to the horizon and the southerly breeze caused waves to lap onto the shore in a rhythmic and almost hypnotic way.

Through the patio doors was a large deck with a barbeque and several Adirondack chairs and chaise lounges. It also had a hot tub with a spectacular view of the lake. The cabin is the last building on the point, and out of the view of the other lakeshore cabins, so the deck offered complete privacy.

I dropped our bags and led Tatiana out onto the deck. Once again, she was awestruck by the beauty. Then she looked around. "I don't see any other cabins."

"...and you won't, either. They are all set back from the lake. When the original owner built this resort the 1930's it was for the upper class. This cabin was the most exclusive cabin so the original owners didn't want some rich industrialist's view ruined by other vacationers."

I turned and went back into the cabin. "Come on; let me show you the bedroom."

"Oh, now I like the sound of that."

We got to the foot of the stairs. "You go ahead. I'll follow with the bags."

As she ascended the steep spiral staircase, I looked up and got a perfect up-skirt view of her naked pussy. "If you think the view of the lake is good, you should see the view I have right now." She looked down and knew exactly what I meant.

"Well, kind sir, in a couple of minutes you are going to get a much closer view than that. I need my pussy eaten and you are just the man I want to do it. Then I am going to suck your cock, because Marge told me to be good to you."

I was pleased that Tatiana was now comfortable with sucking me. What a turn of events! Just a few days ago, she was afraid that sucking my cock would be unpleasant. Now she considers it to be an important part of our lovemaking sessions.

The only bedroom had a king-size, four-poster bed covered with big, homemade quilt. The bed faced the lake and the vista was magnificent. Outside was another deck with two chairs and a small table. The bathroom was large with modern fixtures, but in the style of the 1930's. The toilet had a pull chain to flush, and in the center of the room was a massive cast iron claw-foot tub.

We stood on the deck with my arm around her waist.

"Oh, Denny, thank you for bringing me here. I feel so special right now." Then she turned towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. God, I love kissing her. If, for some reason we could no longer be together, I think kissing her is what I would miss the most.

Then she broke away, grabbed my shirt at the bottom, and pulled it over my head. Next, she deftly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and slid them, with my briefs, down my legs. My cock was semi-hard as she stepped back, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was naked from the waist down because I had her panties in the pocket of my shorts. I stepped forward and helped her remove her tube top.

"Sit in that chair," She commanded. "It is 3:30 in the afternoon and it occurs to me that you have not cum, yet today. I am going to remedy that right now." I did as ordered, and she grabbed a cushion off the other chair and threw it on the deck in front of me. I sat facing the lake, but it did not capture my attention; the beautiful woman now kneeling between my legs did.

In the week or so since she overcame her reluctance to take me into her mouth, she became more confident and started experimenting. A Tatiana blowjob became less about sucking and licking, and more about the total attention to my cock, using her mouth, hands, tits, feet and even her hair. She took great pleasure in playing with and manipulating my foreskin. She told me that, while I was the third lover she had ever had, I was the first who was uncircumcised. My ample foreskin and prolific flow of pre-cum made artificial lubrication unnecessary. We found it ironic that we both had extra skin "down there": her with her large lips, and me with my uncut penis. For her, her long, puffy lips went from a reason for embarrassment to a source of pride.

Her favorite technique was to pull my foreskin over the end of my penis. Then she would flick her tongue over the tender skin, mimicking the way that I used my tongue on her clit. Then, with her fingers, she would pull the skin apart, insert her tongue down through the opening, and flick the end of my cock. She sucked, twisted, rubbed, and tickled me for nearly 30 minutes. Her varied technique made these long sessions possible and very erotic, and the resulting orgasm was extremely powerful. As mine approached, I warned her so she could decide whether to swallow my cum which she did often, or direct it at her face or on her tits. This time she sat up on her knees and let the full force of my orgasm land on her chest and tits. One rope hung off her right nipple, but as was about to fall to the floor, she slid up my body and my own cum blended with my perspiration. She glided up my body and kissed me. Tatiana's kisses are almost better than sex, but when they come right after sex, they are unimaginably pleasurable.

She looked at me and smiled. "It makes me so happy to be able to do that. To think I went so long without knowing how much fun it was to give the man I love a blowjob."

"I'm glad I can make you happy. Now, make me happy and let me return the favor."

Although she was enthusiastic and almost demanding for me to eat her pussy earlier, she became self-conscious because she had not showered since this morning. The excitement of exposing herself to the dozens of truck drivers on the way up got her juices flowing and the excruciatingly sensuous blowjob only added to her sexual excitement, and she was uncomfortable with me getting to close.

Personally, I did not care, because I love her scent. When she showered before I ate her pussy, she tasted rather sterile and I smelled the soap instead of her. On a couple of occasions, I woke her up in the middle of the night by performing oral sex; her musky aroma, combined with the lingering scents her perfume and perspiration, was such a turn-on for me.

I told her the shower was not big enough for the two of us and I was not going to wait to feast on her. I gently pushed her down on the same chair. I slid her down until her butt was barely on the seat, and I sat with my legs under the chair, with my eyes (and tongue) at pussy level. The position was awkward, and I was unable to reach her tits or finger her cunt and ass. It was just my tongue and her pussy.

I breathed in the musky scent that was unique to her. She always dabbed a little cologne on her thighs and whenever I was between her legs, the mixture of scents could keep me hard for hours. It was very different to use only my tongue, lips and teeth to stimulate her.

Her pussy was still smooth, but fine hair was beginning to grow back in. I really liked the smoothness of her hairless pussy, but whether to go through the process of having her pussy and ass waxed again would have to be her decision.

I began by kissing her inner thighs. There were signs that she had been so wet that her sweet nectar dripped down her legs. I licked her clean as I worked my way up her legs to her most feminine of parts. I kissed around her puffy outer lips and then gently pulled on her inner lips. Her scent was intoxicating and despite cumming a few minutes prior, it was making me hard again.

I used my tongue to separate her lips to get at her clit. I knew that she liked it when I was slow to touch it, so I worked around the edges. I was also able use my tongue to massage her in the area between her asshole and luscious lips. When I finally touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, she arched her back and let out a groan: a response to the hours of sexual stimulation without relief.

While I could not use my hands on her, she could certainly use her hands on me, which she did by forcing my head into her aching crotch. I frantically tried to keep pace with her demands, flicking my tongue and humming to vibrate her sensitive and aroused sex.

Then she came!

She let out a scream that could only be associated with a woman in the grips of passion. Her release brought on a flood vaginal elixir. I drank it all in, then gently kissed her pussy and thighs as she came down from her orgasmic high. Finally, she ran her fingers through my hair and sighed, "Oh, god, I needed that!"

I slid out from under the chair and stood over her. I kissed her gently and she ran her fingers through my chest hair, which was crusted with my own cum from the oral attention she showed me earlier.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I think the fireworks have started already." I went into the bedroom and grabbed two beers out of the mini-bar. I pulled up a chair next to Tatiana's and we sat holding hands, naked with my cum drying in the sun.

At about six o'clock, she decided to soak in the large, old-fashioned tub. I used the shower downstairs. When I finished, I dried off, went back upstairs, and looked in on Tatiana. She was stretched out in the tub and looked like the picture of contentment.

"Hey," I said, "Do you want me to wash your back?"

"That would be great. Do you know that I have not had a bath in over a month? This feels wonderful."

I kneeled on the floor next to the tub, took one of the thick washcloths and applied a liberal amount of bath gel. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her knees. As I created lather on her back, she moaned with pleasure. I continued with her chest and tits. I worked down her tummy to her well-used pussy. As I bent over, she looked up and kissed me.

"I noticed that my pubic hair is starting to come in again. I have an appointment next week to have it waxed again."

"You know", I said, "You don't need to do it if you don't want to."

"I thought you liked it without hair. Did you change your mind?"

"Hell no, I love your hairless cunt. I just know it is painful and if you don't want to go through the hassle and discomfort, I understand."

"Please don't take this wrong, but not everything I do is for you. I love it, too, so unless you object, I am going to keep my pussy, ass and legs waxed...Now get out of here so I can finish up so we can go exploring and check this place out."

Tatiana put on a short white skirt that came to a couple inches about her knee. Underneath she wore a white cotton thong. On top, she had on a baby blue tank top that was very tight and made it clear to anyone passing by that she was in excellent shape. Some low-heel sandals finished off the ensemble and we headed out.

In July, this far north, it stays light well past 9:30 in the evening. When we left our cabin, it was about 6:00, and the sun was still quite high in the sky, but the shadows were beginning to lengthen. The breeze off the lake also made it deceptively cool; cool enough that Tatiana's nipples were in a constant state of excitement.

We walked over to the lodge. In the rush of checking in and getting our sexual needs satisfied, I did not get a chance to show her around. When we entered, Lester was on a ladder changing a light bulb.

"Hey, Lester, how the hell are you?"

"Why Dennis Johnson, you finally decided to come up and see us. And Margie tells me that you brought a lady friend with you."

"Yes, I did. Lester, this is Tatiana Lakova. Tatiana, this is Lester. He owns the place."

Holy....God, Margie said you a pretty, young thing; she was not exaggerating. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"I am happy to meet you, too, Lester. Denny told me some wonderful things about this place, and I can see that he is not exaggerating either. This place is wonderful."

"Oh my," Lester gushed. "I could listen to you talk all day. I love your accent. Is it German?"

"No, I am Russian."

"Well, I am glad you came up here. Dennis, let me show you what I installed."

We walked out to the huge outdoor swimming pool and heard an ear-piercing scream and a splash. I panicked for a moment until I heard the laughter. We came around the corner just in time to see a kid jump into a large water slide and corkscrew around and be launched about ten feet in the air before landing in the Olympic sized pool.

"When did you put this in? It's great."

Lester beamed. "We just opened it up a couple of days ago. I installed it this spring, but it took awhile to get it approved by the county board."

Tatiana looked at it with awe. "Is it just for kids, or can anyone use it?"

"Anyone under 200 pounds, so Dennis and Margie will just have to watch, but you and I can certainly give it a try."

"I am going to do that. I bet Annika would love it, too."

"Annika? Who's Annika?"

I replied, "Annika is Tatiana's daughter."

"Why didn't you bring her along? This IS a family resort."

"She is spending time with her dad this weekend. It gives Tatiana and me time for a little one-on-one time."

"I know," Lester said with a wink. "I heard."

Rather than be embarrassed, Tatiana smiled.

We walked back into the lodge. I showed her the huge fireplace. I told her that Lester and Marge build a fire every night. This close the lake, the temperatures can dip to near 50 degrees at night, even in the middle of summer. We sat in the huge, overstuffed chairs and took in the atmosphere.

After a few moments, Tatiana slid forward on chair and looked at me. She had a funny look on her face. "Why did you use my maiden name when you introduced me to Lester? Why didn't you use Johnson?"

"It was on the spur of the moment. I like Lester and Marge, but they are not what I would call friends. If I introduced you as Johnson, the moment you said your first word with your sexy Russian accent, Lester would know there is more to the story. If your name was Peterson or Anderson, it might have passed without too much notice, but having the same name as me would have raised issues that were just none of his business."

"But he didn't even know I was Russian until I told him. He thought I was German."

"Don't kid yourself. Lester may come off as a hick from the north woods who doesn't know a German from a Russian, but he bought this place when he retired from the military as a Lieutenant Colonel. He was a linguist with the army in Germany. He speaks Russian, German, French and Polish. I bet he can tell you are from St. Petersburg just by listening to your accent. I'm sorry that I lied, but it was not really a lie, just a truth that was not up-to-date."

"I guess I understand. It just surprised me, that's all. I haven't thought of myself as Tatiana Lakova for a long time."

The shadows were getting longer as the sun sank lower into the sky and I felt a need to change the subject. "Let's go for a drive. There's something I want to show you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"You'll see. Let's grab the extra quilt from the closet and grab a bottle of wine and some snacks."

After a quick stop at the cabin, we got into the car and headed northeast on the Lakeshore Road. We left the cabin at about 8:30. After about 20 minutes, we came to an old trail that angled down to a point that juts out into lake. The timing was perfect. Sunset was at a little past nine and I knew that from the point we would get a spectacular view of the sun as it sank below the horizon, and with the clear, moonless night, the stars would be spectacular.

As we sat, facing the western sky, the vastness of the lake was obvious. To the north, the rugged a beautiful shoreline with its copper color cliffs reflected the sun as it sunk closer to the water's surface.

I held Tatiana close as the spectacle unfolded in front of us. The sun came closer to disappearing for the day. The sky turned to indigo as the canopy of darkness followed the sun. By 9:45, darkness enveloped us as one by one the stars appeared in the darkness. Then we lay back, hip to hip and watched as day gave way to night. We were nearly 100 miles away from the nearest big city, so there was no light pollution to washout the starry vista above. Soon, billions of specks of light turned the sky from black to star-lit.

When the sky finally turned from azure blue to a black sky with billions of twinkling lights, she rolled to me, kissed me, and guided my hand to her breast. "Oh Denny I have never seen anything like this in my life. Thank you for bringing me here. How long can we stay here?"

"Until we get cold or the county sheriff comes."

"Will you make love to me here, under the stars?"

I didn't answer her, I simply kissed her again and slid my hand under her skirt and pushed aside the fabric covering her pussy. With the other hand, I lifted her top, exposing her breasts and suckled like a hungry infant. She held my head and stroked my hair, then reached down and lowered the zipper on my shorts. She reached in, fished my hardening member through the fly of my briefs and shorts, and slowly jacked me until I was hard.

The night was still warm, and the heat of the day radiated from the rocks, which also protected us from the cooling breeze off the lake. In the darkness, I could see only a silhouette of Tatiana's body, but I knew it so well that in my mind I could see her as if it were the brightest day. With the quilt as a mattress, I lay, half on top of her as I slipped my left hand under her skirt. I felt the heat radiating from her as the simple white thong she wore became damp with her juices. She raised her hips as an invitation to remove them. As I slid them past her knees and ankles, she sat up and removed her skimpy top. She lay back, and in the darkness, I could see that she was caressing her own breasts and pulling at her nipples.

My cock was painfully erect and I stood and removed my shirt, pants and briefs. At this point, if the Sheriff came by, we would have some explaining to do, but for a chance to make love to Tatiana in this setting, it was worth the risk. Tatiana unzipped her skirt, sat up again and slipped it off by lifting it over her head. We lay under the stars of a glorious Northern Minnesota night naked, with our passion for each other at a fever pitch. It was then that it occurred to me that I had not had intercourse with Tatiana in nearly 24 hours. (For a fleeting moment, I smiled to myself, thinking , here I am complaining that I had not had intercourse with Tatiana for a day, when I used to go weeks and months without putting my cock inside the body of a woman.)

Then she pulled me on top of her, reached down and guided my cock into her wet pussy. I slid in easily as she raised her legs to give me the space I needed to penetrate fully. I pushed all the way in, until our pelvises met. I held the position for several seconds to enjoy the sensation as her tight pussy grabbed my cock. Then, slowly, I pulled out until only the head of my penis was inside her. I thrust again and then developed a comfortable rhythm. Rather than a conventional piston type action, I ground my pelvis into hers, changing the type and direction of the friction against her clit as my cock maintained constant contact. The affect was dramatic as the surroundings, the sky and the action quickly brought her to the edge of orgasmic pleasure. I made sure that I kept pressure against her clit by using my hands against her ass to coordinate our movements.