My Last Summer Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you like to go for the wedding? We could bring Annika and she could get a chance to meet her other grandma. You could reconnect with your sister and mother, and you could show me your hometown."

"Denny, are you serious? You're not saying that just to get in my pants are you? Oops, I'm not wearing pants... I appreciate the thought, but there is no way that Brien would grant permission for me to take Annika out of the country."

"There might be a way. For now, just tell me if you would like to travel to Russia for your sister's wedding."

She never really answered; she just kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. Then she kissed her way down my body until took my cock in her mouth. Her feet pointed to the head of the bed, so I pulled a pillow under my head and lifted her left leg over me so that I could eat her pussy while she busied herself with my cock.

The folds of her large and tender pussy hung down, ready for my hungry tongue. In this position, I also had access to her rosebud. I kissed and pulled on her lips and at the precise moment my tongue touched her sensitive clit, I pressed my right forefinger into her asshole. She threw her head back and let out a loud deep moan, as though she had not been sexually stimulated for months instead of hours.

We continued like this for a while until suddenly pulled away from me. "No...I need you inside me. I want to feel your cock and I want to have your cum drip out of my pussy."

She quickly turned around (whipped around, might be a better description), sat on me and in one thrust, impaled herself on me. We were both sufficiently wet from each other's saliva that she slid in easily. She sat up on me to get the maximum penetration and rotated her hips. I love this position: to let her be in control, but I could only touch her legs with my hands. Part of the joy of making love to Tatiana was having our bodies in full contact. Here skin was unbelievably smooth and the full-body contact enhanced the sensations, even if I did not get as deep a penetration.

She sensed this and collapsed on my chest. She still rotated her hips so my cock, top, bottom and sides, were stimulated. From this position, I was able to lift my hips to add some thrust, but she was in full control. The only thing I could do was reach my hand around her, dip a finger into her wet and slippery hole, and then lubricate her asshole. I pressed my middle finger against her rosebud and slowly inserted one finger. She responded by increasing her pace. She sat up again and I could see that she was in her own world as she her orgasm appeared on the horizon and came ever closer. Soon she tightened her grip on my cock and let out a wail that marked another earth-shattering climax.

She collapsed on my chest and while I was still hard, and had not yet had my release, I felt her smooth skin against mine, a feeling that was almost as good as the feeling of my cock in her pussy. While I remained pressed into her, I rolled over and took control of the lovemaking session. She raised her knees and spread her legs to give me unobstructed access to her pussy, but that was not enough. I scooped my arms under her knees and pulled them up so they almost touched her chest. Her pussy tipped up so I could drive into her. As my climax built, Tatiana reached up, stroked my hair, and wiped the perspiration off my face. I looked into her face and saw a look of love and respect.

I shot my load into her waiting pussy, as I looked her in the eye and she watched my face contort in ecstasy, she smiled and pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply and passionately. I rolled off her and held her until my cock slipped out of her wet hole. These were private moments for me. During these moments, I relished in the fact that I was no longer alone: that the post orgasmic feelings were not the product of masturbation, but of a loving, sharing and caring relationship with a beautiful and loving woman. This was when I was able to bask in the glow of being in love.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand; it was just 7:30, and we had been up for nearly two hours. In those two hours, we covered a lot of ground. I knew more about her and about what she wanted. I looked at her as she rested with her head on my chest and stroked my flaccid cock.

"Baby, are you getting hungry?"

"I am, but I am really need coffee."

I jumped out of bed had headed for the kitchen. The coffee pot was still on, so I poured two cups and put the requisite cream and sugar into hers and headed back upstairs. I forgot to wear a robe, but I didn't care if people saw me or not.

I wanted her to be with me for the rest of my life; there was no question about that. Once the summer was over, Annika would be a full-time fixture in our house. Sex would not be a problem because she would be starting school in the fall so Tatiana and I would have the day, but that would be living a lie. I wanted the world to know that I loved her, and I especially wanted Annika to see how a real man treats his family. I wanted to her to know that Mommy and Grampy slept in the same bed because they loved each other.

Up until that day, Tatiana and I only talked about the present. We lived day to day and moment to moment. That morning we talked about the past, and I figured that it was time to talk about the future, too.

When I entered the bedroom, she was still naked and sitting out on the deck, looking out over the lake.

She took a sip and looked over at me. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"I thought we would take a drive along the lake. There are some great walking trails just past where we watched the sunset last night. I thought we could go hiking."

"That sounds great. I am very hungry. Can we eat first?"

"Marge got some eggs and bread, or we can go to the buffet in the lodge. It is really a nice spread."

"Let's do that." We finished our coffee, dressed and walked to the lodge. We met up with Marge and I thanked her for the supplies.

After a huge breakfast, I grabbed a small daypack out of the trunk of the car and filled it with bottled water, some sandwiches from the lodge, and foam pad (just in case there was a chance for a little romance) and we set off.

As always, Tatiana was dressed to show off her trim and sexy body. She wore tight black spandex shorts, which complemented her already great body. On top, she wore a tight tank top with no bra. Her firm tits and always-hard nipples and her dark areolas were visible through the white fabric. On her feet, were very practical walking shoes, which made her legs look even more muscular.

We drove south, back towards Duluth and arrived at our first stop: Gooseberry State park. We hiked the trail along the rushing river until we came to the falls where the river emptied into the lake. We stood at the observation point, mesmerized by the rushing water. Her back as pressed against me, and she subtly moved her ass against my growing erection. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my fingers through her tight shorts and against her pussy, giving as good as I was getting. She leaned her head against my chest, and then turned and kissed me.

"I love you, Dennis Johnson."

I knew then that the time was right to press ahead. "I love you, too. My life is an empty hole without you."

I saw an empty bench that looked out over the falls. "Come and sit with me for awhile. I want to talk about something."

She had a concerned look on her face. "Should I be worried?"

"I hope that what I have to say will make you happy." We sat down and I put my arm around her.

"Tatiana, the past six weeks have been the best of my life. I haven't felt this way since the summers of my youth. I never knew how unhappy and alone I was. The six years that I have known you and Annika have been fulfilling for me only because of you. Now that we are lovers, I have never been happier."

"Denny, do I sense a 'but' coming?"

"No...God no. I just don't want it to end, but I don't want to live a lie. I don't want to hide what you mean to me. I don't want to pretend that I am just your father-in-law; I want the world to know what you mean to me."

"Annika starts school this fall. We don't have to be celibate. We will have the mornings to be with each other." She gave me a playful nudge. "You'll still get your share of blowjobs."

For just a flash, I was angry and a little bit insulted, but I knew that she was trying to make me feel better. "That isn't what I mean. I love having sex with you, but it comes in third behind sleeping with your naked body next to mine, and kissing you. We can't do that when Annika stays with us permanently."

Now it was her turn to be angry. "Are you asking me to somehow give up Annika so you can sleep with me? What the hell are you trying to say?"

"No, No. I want Annika here, and I want you with me...I want it all. I want us to come out in the open and be a couple. I don't want to lie to Annika. I want her to know why her mother is happy. I want her to know that I am in love with her mother. Most of all, I want us to be a happy family with no secrets."

"Oh, Denny, I am sorry that I thought the worse. I want to be in the open, too. I'm not looking forward to having to sneak around in our own house. But how do we do it?"

"Unfortunately, we need to talk to Brien and Julia. We can't expect Annika to keep our secret...that wouldn't be fair to her...so we need to talk to them."

She gave me a light kiss on the lips. "I think I would rather sneak around in our own house."

"Well, we still have four or five weeks to figure it out, but for now, I just need to know if this is something you want as much as I."

"Yes, Denny. I want this very much, but I will take you anyway I can get you."

Another kiss, this one more loving than the last one and she got up and pulled me to my feet. "Let's go for a walk and try to find some privacy."