My Late Night Caller

Story Info
Waking up horny, someone has to help her out.
923 words
3.29
13.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's that time again. That time between 3 and 4 am when I wake up every morning, horny as all outdoors. When was the last time I woke up at this hour with a handsome man laying beside me? A man who smelled good, looked good, tasted good? The memory of the last time made me sigh deeply, sad at the fact that there is no one special that was here with me.

I can feel my nipples, they are hard. What I wouldn't give right now for a soft pair of lips to be gently licking and sucking on them. I love it when a man loves to suck on my nipples. Damn! Now my pussy is wet. I can tell because I can feel the heat rising up and it's getting hot under the covers. I'm hot, I take the covers and throw them to the side, frustrated that I'm horny and more frustrated that I don't have a nice dick beside me, inside of me to take care of that frustration.

The phone rings. I look at the clock. Who the hell is calling me at 320am? I answer the phone, sounding more annoyed than anything. A deep sexy sounding man is whispering in my ear,

"Hello Sexy. I know you are horny right now, and I thought I would call and see if I could help you take care of that."

DAMN! The way that sexy voice was sounding on the phone, I wanted to grab him and pull him to my side of the world! I wonder what his dick looks like, feels like. Oh well. If I can't get the real thing, this will have to do.

He tells me to lay back on the bed, close my eyes and let him do the work. I put the handfree headset on the phone, lay down, close my eyes and let this unknown man with the deep sexy voice talk to me. He starts by telling me how he would kiss my lips. Slow, deep, soft passionate kisses. I could actually feel his lips upon mine. His tongue slowly tasting my mouth, my tongue, my lips.

He says, "Can you feel me baby? Feel my tongue tasting you? You taste so good, I love the way you taste."

Just hearing his words in my ear is making my pussy twitch.

"I'm moving down to your left breast baby. Can you feel my tongue, my lips sucking your nipple? Yeah baby, you taste so damn good. I love the way your nipple feels in my mouth." He says.

Oh yesssssssssssssss, I can imagine his touch as I finger my left nipple, fantasing that it's his mouth on my breast. How would he feel in person? Who is this man? Those thoughts are in the back of my mind, but right now, he was making my pussy tingle and I wanted so badly to see if he was going to get me off.

I'm moaning, groaning in his ear, and he is taking that to mean that I wanted more, and he is right.

"Baby, is your pussy wet? I like when your pussy gets wet for me."

"I'm down there between your thighs, licking the outside of your lips. My tongue is licking you up and down, all around, slowly. I love the way you taste, the way your juices feel on my tongue."

He is saying this to me and more. My head is spinning. I can actually feel his mouth on my pussy and I'm grinding my pussy against my fingers, faster and faster.

My orgasm is building. I can feel it, he can sense it. He tells me that now he is on top of me, kissing me, letting me taste my juices on his tongue.

"Baby, I'm going to give you this dick, all of it. It's yours and I want you to feel it, take it."

With that being said, I feel my orgasm on the edge, he is taking me to the brink and I'm about to go over.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my dick. Let me feel you cuming on my dick baby. It's your dick and I want you to take it like it's yours!"

Damn! My orgasm hits, and hits hard! My breathing is rapid, I'm sweating, shaking, seeing sounds and hearing colors. In my ear I hear him let out a low growl and he starts cumming which makes me have another orgasm hearing him cum. We are cumming together. What an experience, a man making me cum over the phone and we coming together. I'm still coming, wave upon wave of orgasms overtake my body.

Slowly my orgasm subsides, he is still talking to me, telling me how wonderful I feel, how great it felt cumming inside my hot pussy. He tells me how he can't wait to make love to me in person.

"Did you enjoy it baby? Did I help you to get off?"

He has the nerve to ask me that after what we just shared?

"Baby, you got me off and then some" I say.

"Thank you darling" I tell him.

"Same time tomorrow?" he ask.

"It's a date Darling, til then." I say as I hang up the phone. D

AMN! I'm thinking, if this man can do this to my mind, what will he do to my body once he meets me. But until then, I can't wait until tomorrow when my late night caller calls me again.