My Latest Rape Dream

Story Info
Christine gets kidnapped and raped.
2.1k words
4.12
103.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out at that club I frequent often when he came up to me from behind. He put his hands on the wall on either side of me, leaned down close to my ear, and whispered, "Before the night is over, I will have you."

I whirled around in the confined space and saw him with those dark eyes staring at me, undressing me. I somehow managed a laugh and hoped he was joking. When he leaned closer and forced his knee between my legs, I felt the first twinge of fear and knew he was serious.

I managed to push him back slightly and began to get out from under his arms. As I started walking toward my friend, he said, "Tonight."

The next few hours, my eyes frantically searched the club for any sign of him. But as the night wore on and I didn't see him, I began to relax and even managed to dance some. When I left the club, I briefly thought of him and looked around on my way to my car. But as I got in, locked the doors, and drove away, I shook my head and laughed at myself.

On the way home, I decided to stop and get some groceries for the morning. I parked under a street light and got out of my car. As I stopped to make sure I had my checkbook, I felt his presence before I saw him. Holding on to my keys, I whipped back around to my car and put the key in the lock. That's when a hand covered my mouth and another wrapped around my waist. I screamed and then felt something cold against my neck, which instantly quieted me. I watched as he grabbed the keys out of the lock and pushed me toward a large SUV.

As he opened the passenger door, he pushed the top half of me over onto the seat as he tied my hands together behind my back. I was shocked. He was so quick and strong. After he finished, he pushed me further onto the seat and lifted my legs into the SUV. I screamed even after the door shut.

He talked to me while he drove and told me about how he was going to have fun with me, how he was going to hurt me, and how I was going to like it. I couldn't help but laugh even though I was scared, but I didn't say anything. I sat there and tried to figure out how to get away.

After a while, he pulled into a driveway and drove into an already opened garage. He got out and quickly came around to me. With one hand, he fisted my hair and pulled me out of the car and into the house. Through the kitchen we went, and my mind raced. When we got to the living room, he pushed me down onto the floor.

"Before we play, I need to relieve some tension. Open your mouth and I won't ask again."

My mind raced. I didn't want to comply, but how could I not? I was on the floor with my hands tied behind me. I suppose I thought too long because before I said or did anything, his large hand struck my cheek. I gasped and tears came to my eyes as I reluctantly opened my mouth.

I heard his zipper and closed my eyes for what I knew was to come. There was rustling and then his hands in my hair as he pulled my mouth onto his hard cock. I smelled him strongly. That dark manly musk filled my nostrils, and I shivered. He thrust twice but only an inch or two and then pulled my head as far as it would go onto him. I could feel his cock slide past my gag reflex and cut off my air supply. I tried breathing through my nose, thinking that would be okay, but I couldn't. My throat constricted. He moaned. I tried backing away as the tears rolled down my cheeks, but he held me firm.

"Breathe when my cock is not down your throat and relax your throat or you will pass out."

I barely heard him. I couldn't breathe and was trying hard not to panic. My throat burned. After a few minutes though I learned when to breathe. I sucked in air hungrily and prayed he'd finish soon, but he didn't. It went on and on and on. His hands held my head tight as he fucked my mouth like it were a pussy.

Finally, he slowed and grunted. I felt the warm liquid slide down my assaulted throat before he pulled out and it dripped on my tear-streaked face. As he pushed me away from him and I fell back to the floor, I gulped for air and coughed. I could hear him spurt expletives at me. I wanted to shout that I was none of those things, but I couldn't talk. I could barely breathe and swallow.

Bent over with my forehead resting on the hard wood floor, I couldn't see him. I knew though that he was standing there watching me. I could feel his eyes on me, and I wanted to jump out of my skin.

I heard him coming, and I scooted away, across the floor toward the wall. Grabbing my arms, he lifted me up onto my feet and walked me toward a long hallway. Once in a large room that held only a large bed and an armoire, he shut the door and turned the lock. Then as he pushed me toward the bed, his hands worked on the ropes that bound my hands together. My heart beat faster. I didn't think that I would be able to stop him from what he ultimately wanted to do, but with my hands untied, I would have the opportunity to cause him at least a little bit of pain and resistance.

As I felt the ropes slide of my wrists, I whirled around and slapped his face. He quickly grabbed that hand but my knee came up and connected with his groin. He went down on one knee, and I raised my foot to kick him in the face. But before it connected, he grabbed the foot I was standing on and pulled it toward him. I screamed and fell backward on my ass.

A struggle ensued. My legs kicked at anything, sometimes landing on body parts and at other times slicing through the air. Feral cries erupted out of my assaulted mouth as I clawed his face.

Then, he hit me. It was one of those hits meant for a man, not a woman. His fist slammed into the side of my head, and the room started to blur, which gave him time to recover from my kicks and scratches and to pin my arms above my head. I could hear him half whispering, half grunting in my ear, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I fought for consciousness. I shook my head, blinked my eyes, and tried to hold on.

I felt his hands rip my blouse, grab my breasts, and pull them out of my bra. I heard the lace tear, but every time I moved, my vision blurred. I felt nauseous. His hands continued to grope and paw at my breasts as he grumbled words I could not make out.


When the dizziness passed, I began struggling again, but with him on top of me, it had little effect. My nails clawed his face, his arms, his neck, anywhere they found skin. I turned my head to the side and bit his arms. He growled but didn't stop. It seemed to spur him on even more and I could feel his hardness against my thigh.

I was crying again as I squirmed beneath him. And, I could hear myself screaming no over and over. He laughed and told me that I liked it and that before he was done, my body would betray me. I shook my head repeatedly and begged him to stop as his reached for the discarded rope. I writhed beneath him, trying to get out from under him. He grabbed my wrists and expertly tied them together.

As he held them down with one hand, his other hand traced down my face, jaw, neck, breasts, stomach, and over my skirt to my exposed thighs. I kicked again and again as his hand traveled up my leg to my panties. He traced my pussy lips softly back and forth, again and again. I bucked underneath him, hoping to get enough momentum to throw him off. He simply groaned and slipped two fingers underneath my panties.

His hand clutched the flimsy fabric and pulled hard. They dug into my flesh until they finally ripped and were thrown aside. He laid down half on my right leg and half between my thighs as his hand traveled back to my pussy.

Suddenly, two fingers circled my clit. I begged and whimpered. I cried and shouted. It all pleased him as he smiled. They continued working, making it swell. After a while, I couldn't believe that it started to throb and pulsate. I could feel myself starting to get wet, and I freaked. I bucked wildly, kicking and screaming. He smiled and whispered, "That's it baby. This is what you want. You were made for this."

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was horrified. My body responded to his fingers even though I did not want it to. I closed my eyes and prayed for it all to end. My mind raced as I tried to think of other things. But, my body wouldn't listen to my mind. It reacted on its own. My pussy got wetter and wetter as the tears soaked my face and pooled in my hair.

I didn't cum for him. I managed to do at least that much. So, after a while, he stopped. I heard his zipper again and whispered, "Oh god no."

He moaned as he positioned himself above me. One deep hard thrust and he filled me completely. I cried out from the force and turned my head to the side. His right hand moved up my chest and then encircled my throat. As he leaned forward with every thrust, he put more and more pressure on my neck. I once again couldn't breathe. I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes, and then I started to shake. I was frightened, thinking he was going to strangle me to death as he fucked me.

I heard him far above me. "Mmmmm, I love how your muscles squeeze me when my hand is around your throat. I could not move and just keep my hand here while your pussy milked me. However, I don't think you'd survive very long."

He let up a little then, and I choked, gasped, and coughed. I breathed shallow breaths, but it wasn't long before his hand was cutting off the air again. He thrust deeper and harder, and I could feel him against my g-spot. His cock kept stroking it, rubbing it, massaging it. My mouth was open in a soundless scream as my pussy prepared to let go and cum. As it did, he let go of my throat. My scream reverberated off the walls, echoing in the large room.

As I lay there almost convulsing from the force of the orgasm, he continued to thrust deep inside me. His grunts and moans grew louder until suddenly he was quiet. And, I cried as I felt his cum spurt deep within me.

Afterward, he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He told me I could go if I wanted. I didn't move. I didn't like him, but I couldn't move. There were too many feelings and emotions inside me, and I didn't know what to do. I hated him for raping me, and I hated him for making my body respond. But, I couldn't ignore how my body felt at that moment. It felt alive. I still cried; for I was ashamed. I lay there silent and shaking. Finally, it was too much. I was worn out. Sleep came swiftly.

When he drove me back to my car the next day, he said we'd see each other again. I didn't know how to feel about that but somehow I knew I had to see him again. I knew things would never be the same. I knew my body needed him.