My Latin Angel Pt. 01

Story Info
Our first night together my Latin angel and me.
2.1k words
4
10.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your plane arrives on time. To say I'm excited to see you would be an understatement. I collect your things put them in the trunk of the car open your car door and let you inside closing it behind you. You lean over and unlock my door before I get to it and before fastening your seatbelt. During the 30 minutes it takes to get from the airport to my apartment I asked the usual questions how was your flight, how was the meal, how long do you plan on staying, (just in case anything changed from the last time we discussed it) and we hold each others hands the entire way.

At a stoplight I turn to look you in the eyes and there's a look that you're giving me that I have never seen before in any woman I have ever been with before. It is a straight up look of passion lust and understanding. It is then and there I realized that this trip is not going to be for you to see the sights for you to become acclimated with the area but for us to have our night together that we have talked about for months. I'm so enthralled by this look that I miss the changing of the light and the cars behind me let me know of my distinct lack of attention.

We finally get into the apartment and just as the door closes I turn to you to ask you where you want me to put your things and you pull me into you for the deepest slowest most passionate kiss I have ever been given I have ever received or felt in my entire life. We start to let the passion and lust boil over and we haven't even gotten out of the hallway yet.

As we kiss I'm removing your jacket as I kiss your ear lobe and neck line I'm slowly removing your blouse letting my hands caress every inch as I expose it to the night air. My hands get to your waistline and my lips just start caressing every single exposed inch of your chest of your neck of your cleavage not even removing your bra as of yet.

My hands remove your jeans but before I have a chance to unfasten them you stop me and you told me you need to have a little fun as well after you say this you spin me around so my back is to the wall and you start to do the same thing that I was doing to you.

You tell me this is going to be a night of mutual satisfaction and understanding. You give I give you say to me. You start kissing and licking and nibbling every inch of me as you expose it to the air as well. And just when you're about to get on your knees and unfasten my pants I laugh. What happened to you give I give I give you give my safety with a smile. I lift you up from your knees lead you by the hand to the bedroom kissing you along the way.

I turn you to the bed and gently push you back onto it pulling you to the edge of the bed so that I can pull off what remains of your clothing as you lay before me on the edge of my bed in just your bra and panties I step back to admire this beautiful art form in front of me and the only thing I can think of is my god how lucky am I the woman of my dreams is about to become the lover of my reality and I just don't know if I can handle it.

You realize that I'm deep in thought lost in the idea of making love to you for the first time. You then say to me to break me from my own hypnotic trance do you want me to take over or are you going to continue staring at me like that. At that point I realize that I had just been hypnotized by you and your beauty and your not even fully undressed yet at which point I lean in to kiss you kneeling on the bed next to you and start removing your bra slowly one handed so that I can massage and caress you with the other.

I lay you back on the bed after removing your bra kissing licking and nibbling every single possible inch of each breast until your nipples are so erect they could probably cut diamonds. Once I know that your nipples are as stiff as possible I start kissing my way down to your waist line pink perfect panties that in case you're beautiful honey pot and sweet ass. I keep my hands firmly on your breasts massaging keeping your nipples extremely erect. I look at you half ingest and say oh no how will we ever remove these panties with my hands where they are you start to move as if you need to undress yourself and I look at you and I said baby do you really think I need hands for this.

You look at me quizzically as if to ask what are you going to do. I take the tip of your panty him in my mouth and I start to peel your panties away using just my teeth killing them all the way down till your kneecaps and then I just pull them off with my foot making sure not to do anything other than just peeling them off of you and when they are finally removed I stand back and I look at you one more time fully exposed to me and the night air.

I then kneel down in front of you kissing and licking and nibbling your thighs slowly fully deeply sliding your legs over my shoulders licking every single inch of your inner thighs until I am inches away from your sweetest of sweet spots. I look you directly in the eye with a hunger you have not seen in my eyes before and I begin to lick slowly across your slit with every like I give you I go a little bit deeper with every sweet taste of your pussy in my mouth I find a new hunger.

With every taste drop onto my tongue I know how much you want this I know how much you needed this and I know how happy you are that I am finally going to give it all to you tonight. A feast sucking licking nibbling every possible inch that I can reach with my lips and my tongue the deeper I get the louder you get the more hungry I become listening to your moans and your screams of pleasure feeling than I dare possibly pissing off the neighbors and I don't care. Let them have their own fun tonight you are mine and I'm not giving you up for anything nor do I plan on silencing you in your enjoyment.

I feel even deeper than before because now your moans and screams have become a musical crescendo to me and I want to hear more I want the entire concert not just a simple symphony. I want to hear every single phrase every single word every single audience that comes out of your mouth from everything that we are doing and everything that I plan to do to you tonight. It is at that point I realize it is time to do a little bit more to get a lot more out of you so as I'm feasting on your pussy

licking like you've never been sucked and nibbled in teased in your life I slide 2 fingers inside you finding your G spot making sure that every single succulent inch is teased in such a way that you go over the edge every single time I touch it you start to cover your mouth with a pillow I take it away. A blanket I take it away. But sheet I take it away. Do not stifle that beautiful music that you are making let it all out baby give it all to me and I shall give it all to you.

After you have exploded so many times I lost count I raise up to you I look you in the eye and I wonder what will you do and you kiss me deeply sweet licking my lips of all the juices that you have unleashed upon me within that beautiful session of the symphonic oral session we just had together and with an evil glint in your eye you tell me my turn dearest.

flipping me over onto my back you start kissing my lips nibbling at the bottom one. Kissing your way down to my neck nibbling and licking extremely slowly. Kissing your way down my chest licking every inch possible lightly nibbling on my nipples which takes me by surprise at first.

As you start kissing down my stomach you start on fascinate my pants and sliding them off of me. I'm wearing my camouflage boxer briefs. You give a little playful chuckle and asked me if I was planning on going hunting. I tell you no but apparently you were. You give me a small playful smile as you lick across my hips removing the boxer briefs completely. As you see your price beginning to rise you start licking all over the tip slowly at first playfully and then getting more and more intense has the hunger starts to overtake you you then begin to lick the sides of the shaft slowly until everything has been covered and you begin to suck every single inch into your mouth at which point I grab your hair running my fingers through it at first and the more intense it becomes good the more my fingers grasp your hair assisting your motion of up and down.

You break away from it for just a second. Enough to tell me to stand up at which point I stand up next to you as you drop to your knees and start working your mouth all over me once again. Grasping my ass taking all of me inside your mouth as I rest my hands upon your head and get lost in the emotion of the feeling of the sensation the only thing that brings me back to reality is the sensation of almost being ready to come and when I tell you this you look up to me with those eyes that make me just lose my mind body and soul in one fell swoop.

You take me out of your mouth and you drag me across your lips slowly sticking your tongue out every so often he looked up at me and asked me am I ready do I want to come in your mouth you tell me you want to hear me say it before anything else happens and almost at demanding to home you tell me to tell you exactly what I want to do. They try to force my hand so that your mouth goes back onto my cock that didn't work very well as you almost pretend like you're going to give up and stand up at which point I say no no no wait wait wait wait yes let me come in your mouth please.

At that point you tell me that's all you wanted to hear now you can have whatever you want take control kiss me hug me cuddle mean whatever you plan on doing to me just do it but make sure you fuck me in every single possible way you ever wanted. Hearing this sends me over the edge grabbing the back of your head and making sure that the tip hits the back of your throat right before I unleash every single possible drop of anticipation right down your throat. After its all said and done I look down at you as you look up at me I ask you to stand up I lift you up with my finger under your chin in my hand grasping your arm study in the US you stand up as we are not face to face I kiss you deeply fully passionately. I ask you what would you like next?

To what you reply surprised me. With that impish devilish angelic grin in your eyes I asked if you mean that. You say you are mine and I am yours and anything from this point on will be amazing no matter what.

To be continued