My Lazy Ex Never Did That To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes please.' I watched not taking my eyes of her breasts as she got out of bed and put on a dressing gown. Once she left, I took a look round her bedroom. Pastel shades and a couple of inoffensive prints were the order of the day; suffice to say there was not a Jim Morrison or Beatrice Dalle poster in sight.

A few minutes later Denise appeared with two cups of tea and my clothes, 'here's your tea, you'd better get dressed and once your dressed you can finish your tea downstairs as I need to get changed.'

I nodded as she got into bed next to me, the whole situation was more than slightly surreal, but remembering the things I had said to her the fact she had never been licked out got me hard. There was a bit of an awkward silence, before I chipped in with 'bet you didn't think you'd be spending your Sunday morning like this?'

'No,' she replied, before adding, 'what were you expecting when you invited yourself into my bed?'

'Er I don't know I just...'

'Sex?'

'I... ' her frankness had caught me out.

'It's not just sex.'

I didn't know what she meant, 'sorry.'

'Exactly, you just wouldn't understand.'

I think I just nodded hoping that she would explain herself.

'It's the company and the companionship which I miss so much, being on your own, especially, you know at night, in bed, it's not fun. I just wanted someone to be with me...'

She continued in a similar manner as I occasionally nodded sympathetically. I did think she was feeling a bit sorry for herself and required cheering up. It was probably why I blurted out, 'the offer.'

She stopped mid way through a diatribe of analyse over her wasted years. 'Offer?'

'Yeah,' I replied somewhat stunned I had said such an impulsive thing. 'The offer I made you last night.'

She gulped, 'but you were drunk.'

'So you think I didn't mean it?'

She nodded, 'it was probably just the drink talking and now you've just realised you spent the night with someone old enough to be your mother you want to get out of here immediately.'

'Don't be so sure.'

'Pardon.'

'Did it shock you?'

'Yes of course it did.'

'In a good way or a bad way?'

'I'm not going to answer that.'

'Okay, let me put it another way, in a, "I'm going to stop the taxi way?'"

'What do you mean?'

'When you asked the taxi driver to stop were you really that concerned about my welfare?'

She shifted uneasily in the bed before replying, 'yes I was.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'I think you got cold feet.'

'No, that's not true.'

'I think you wanted to accept my little offer but for some reason you changed your mind.'

She was getting a little flustered, 'you only made that silly statement, offer call it whatever because you were drunk.'

'Denise we know why you got the driver to stop, it was the thought of getting your pussy licked out for the first time.'

She gave a groan of displeasure.

'Is that a yes?'

She gave a gentle nod before replying, 'I may have had a moment of weakness.'

'Any chance of you having another moment of weakness?

I did not give her the opportunity to reply as I continued, 'what if I made you the same offer now?'

'What are you saying?'

'I think you know.'

'Yes, er, I mean I know what you're saying, I don't know,' she then backtracked, 'you wouldn't make the same offer.'

I turned, looked into her eyes and smiled.

'My God.'

I nodded.

'You're serious.'

I sensed both fear and excitement in her voice as I replied, 'you know I am.'

She did not respond, but I could hear a change in her breathing as it became more heavy and shallow.

'I don't want or expect anything in return, I promise.'

She nodded.

I ran my hand gently over her stomach, 'is that nice?'

'Stop,' she replied as she took my hand, 'this is wrong.'

'I know but that's what makes it all the more right.'

'But...'

'Nobody will ever find out, it's just you and me.'

'But I'm old enough to...'

'So what, it's not as if you're trying to corrupt me.'

'No, I think you're the one doing the corrupting.'

I laughed as I returned my hand to her stomach and returned to stroking it, 'I think you like being corrupted.'

'Maybe,' she replied shakily.

'Just think how good my tongue will feel inside you.'

'Oh,' she groaned.

'I just want to lick you out.'

Her breathing had become much heavier almost most reaching a crescendo before she said, 'is that all you want to do?'

'No,' I paused.

'What?' She replied shakily.

'I want to try and make you cum as well.'

She let out a soft moan.

I smiled, 'you are thinking about this?'

'I don't know...' she stammered.

'Nobody will ever find out, it's just a one-off, I'll never bother you or come round again.'

'Why are you doing this?'

'Just the thought of it, the fact I'll be doing things to you no man has ever done before, and as you say, it's so wrong...'

'Just a one-off?'

'So you are thinking about it?'

'You know I am.'

I don't know how long it was until she next spoke, it seemed an eternity until she said, 'I need to have a shower.'

I remained on the bed as I watched Denise walk shakily out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. Next I heard her turn on the shower. At this juncture the shower wasn't the only thing turned on as I looked down at my throbbing cock as it tried to escape from my pants.

After quite some time Denise emerged covered in a large white towel. When she saw me, there was an element of surprise in her face, 'you're still here?'

'You didn't think I'd leave?'

'I thought I'd heard the front door close.'

'Is that what you wanted?'

She slowly shook her head.

'What?'

'I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.'

I felt a huge surge of sexual excitement as I got off the bed and walked towards her before gently taking hold of her hand.

'Where do you want me?' Her words spoken quickly and nervously.

'Do you want to lie face down on the bed, I can relax you a bit first.'

'How are you going to do that?'

'A bit of kissing and stroking.'

She nodded and still in her towel lay down on the bed.

I began by slowly concentrating on the parts of her body which were not covered by the towel . Her calves were gently stroked before being kissed, her soft skin still damp from the shower. I then moved up to her shoulders, brushing the loose strands of wet hair away before gently kissing the skin and licking off the droplets of water.

Underneath me her breathing was sharp and beneath the towel could feel her rapid heartbeat, 'just relax,' I whispered softly in her ear.

'Sorry, I'm not used to this.'

'What are you used to?'

'Just wham bam.'

'Do you like this?'

'Mmm.'

As I continued kissing round the tops of her shoulder Denise gave ever frequent murmurs of encouragement.

When I felt she was sufficiently relaxed I asked, 'can I pull the towel down a bit?'

She nodded.

I pulled the towel down to her buttocks which made her briefly raise her torso and was tempted to reach underneath and give her breasts a quick squeeze. Instead I gently stroked her back going vertically up her backbone before gently fanning out.

She let out a gentle sigh.

'Is that okay?'

'Mmm yes, it feels really nice.'

'You feel a bit more relaxed now then?'

She nodded.

With that my hands spread outwards to the sides of her back before falling downwards and gently stroking the swells of her breasts. Denise made no attempt at stopping me and began to give gentle gasps of encouragement. It soon became my turn to give a little moan, 'you have wonderful breasts,' by way of explanation.

Not waiting for any response I dug my right hand into the mattress and with the pocket of space I had created I was able to push my hand forward and upwards to her right nipple.

She gave a moan as I played with it between my fingers.

'Can I play with the other one?'

She responded by leaning over to her right which allowed me to play with both nipples.

After I had done this for a while I leant forward and whispered in her ear, 'is it alright for me to take the towel off?'

She nodded and then lifted her torso up which allowed me to remove the towel and discard it on the floor.

I looked at her naked body for a few moments, her bottom might have been a bit dimpled, her upper thighs carried a bit of cellulite and her body could perhaps have done with a bit of toning but they were minor quibbles as evidenced by my throbbing cock.

I sat astride her legs and gently stroked the tops of her thighs before going onto her bottom which I also gently stroked. She continued to give me subtle signs of encouragement as I planted her bottom with kisses. She clearly liked this as she raised her bottom and underneath me parted her legs slightly.

I gave a silent groan to myself as her pussy was partially revealed for the first time. My cock throbbed in my pants as I pictured myself parting her legs and slipping into her. Instead I lowered my fingers and gently stroked between her legs. The heat from her pussy told me I was doing more than alright.

'Mmm, that feels really good,' she breathed.

'Denise,' I whispered, 'do you want to turn over for me?'

'Mmm,' she replied as I gently got off her.

I detected a hint of embarrassment as she looked at me with her naked self. But she had not need. The first thing I noticed was her pussy which was trimmed with the light hair only about a third of an inch long. Her nipples stood out from my earlier ministrations.

I brushed her right nipple with the back of my hand before giving it a gentle pinch. She responded with a shiver followed by a soft moan. Staring at them for a few moments I commentated, 'you have lovely nipples,' before asking 'may I?'

She nodded as I bent down and took her right nipple in my mouth. I gently sucked on it for a few minutes getting more and more turned on. Not only by the act itself but by Denise's reactions as she tilted her head back and moaned softly.

Ceasing my nipple-play, I planted her breasts with kisses and continued down to her stomach where I paused. Next I gently nibbled down to the where her neatly trimmed pubes began.

Denise placed one of her hands over her pussy, before saying on a whisper, 'I can't believe this is going to happen.'

I gently kissed the backs of her fingers and then took her middle finger in my mouth and gently nibbled it. She moaned softly. I then gently sucked on it so it was wet and slippery before I took her finger and guided it to her opening. Gripping the top of her hand so her finger rubbed against her pussy. 'Finger yourself for me,' I whispered.

Denise replied with a gentle murmur as her finger slipped inside her pussy. Still holding the top of her hand I guided her finger in and out of her pussy a dozen or so times.

'Let me taste you,' I whispered and with that I transferred her finger from her pussy to my mouth groaning in pleasure as I tasted her for the first time.

I took her finger out of my mouth and gently stroked her pussy marvelling at the sensation of her jagged pubes against the tips of my fingers. Ever so slowly I moved towards her entrance teasing her outer lips with my fingers before gently stroking her clit.

She moaned and wriggled on the bed.

'Just think how my tongue will feel inside you.'

She groaned.

'Is that what you're thinking about, my very wet tongue gently sliding into your pussy.'

'Mmm.'

'Not just yet though,' I teased as I looked her in the eye and smiled before slowly licking my middle finger and inserting it into her pussy.

'Oh Steve, please...'

I couldn't believe this sexy older woman was now begging me to lick her. I withdrew my finger from her very hot pussy before inserting it into my mouth. 'Mmm you taste so good,' I paused, 'but now I want a proper taste of your pussy.'

Denise looking down at me merely nodded.

I then gently licked along her clit, before prodding it with my tongue.

'Your tongue feels so wet and slippery,' she gasped.

I then flexed my tongue and prodded her clit harder, she groaned. I continued to lick her clit getting more turned on by her gentle moans of encouragement. I then paused as I inserted one finger into her pussy and slowly began to finger fuck her.

'Do you want another finger?'

'Oh yes,' she gasped.

As I continued to slowly finger fuck her I alternated between licking and rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Her moaning increased as she began to wriggle about on the bed.

I then removed my fingers from her and replaced them with my tongue which I tensed up and began to jab inside her pussy.

'Ahh that feels so good,' as she pushed herself onto my tongue.

Encouraged by this I gripped her silky smooth thighs tightly and lifted them upwards as I thrust my tongue in and out of her, simultaneously rubbing her clit with my fingers.

She moaned in pleasure, whispering, 'oh yes, oh please, yes, oh, oh, oh yes.'

I pulled away, 'you like?'

'Oh, yes,' she gasped.

I smiled to myself knowing how much pleasure I was giving her before returning my tongue to her pussy which I continued to probe and tease. Denise's arms were parallel to the side of her body and she gripped the bed sheets in each hand, 'ohhhh ah she groaned,' as she bent her knees slightly.

Denise let out a moan of frustration as I moved my tongue less than an inch away from her pussy where it remained. 'Denise.'

'Yes.'

'Do you want to fuck my tongue? Drive that sexy pussy of yours hard into my mouth?'

In response her hands gripped the bed sheets even tighter as she pushed herself down onto my flexed tongue.

'Oh yes,' she moaned as she began to fuck my tongue with hard desperate thrusts. Remembering not to neglect her clit I attempted to rub it, which proved quite difficult as my face was by now virtually glued to her pussy.

Nevertheless I managed to get two of my fingers to stroke her clit. With pleasure from both my fingers and tongue Denise relinquished her grip on the sheets and took my wrists.

'Are you okay?'

'Mmm yes,' she replied, before proclaiming, 'oh I'm nearly there,' as my tongue lashed against her clit.

'Am I going to make you cum?'

She nodded manically as moments later I felt her grip tighten against my wrists, as she pushed her pussy further into my face, until she finally shrieked, 'oh fuck, oh fuck.'

And then she came as years of pent up frustration and desire were dissipated. My head remained between her legs, my tongue still inside her pussy. She gently stroked the top of my head as she whispered, 'thank you.'

Next she gently pulled on my hair, imploring me to move back up the bed so I removed my head from between her legs and went up to the top of the bed. Denise gently kissed me on the lips.

'That was amazing, I can't believe I've waited so long to experience that.'

Her voice sounded happy elated even, 'my pleasure, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.'

'Mmmm.'

'Glad you picked me up now?'

'Very, very glad.'

We lay side by side on the bed for a few minutes, Denise was still coming down from the orgasm I had given her and seemed to be in a world of her own.

I propped my head up so I could gaze down at her body her smooth legs were slightly apart and although I promised I didn't want anything in return I desperately wanted to get between them.

I don't know if Denise was aware I had been staring at her but she turned onto her side and gently stroked my bare chest.

'That's nice,' I murmured in encouragement.

She smiled and gently kissed me.

The kiss was more of a thank you kiss and not a passionate one. Nevertheless my cock remained very hard in my pants, a fact which did not go unnoticed by Denise as she looked down at it.

'I was so turned on licking you out and making you cum like that,' I offered by way of an explanation.

'No other possible reason?' She smiled.

I nodded, 'I'm still a bit turned on.'

'A bit turned on,' she repeated, 'it looks to me like you're very turned on to me.'

I nodded.

The silence hung for a few moments, as I hoped that Denise would do something to my cock. Instead I broke the silence, 'what do you think about people who break promises?'

'It depends on the promise.'

'Oh,' I replied, 'what about the promise I made earlier?'

'And what promise would that be?

'About not wanting anything in return.'

'Yes.'

'I think I might want to break it.'

'Oh really?'

I detected an element of sarcasm in her voice as I added by way of explanation, 'you know, I...looking at you now, you know.'

'You know?' She repeated my words raising an eyebrow.

'You're so sexy.'

She gave a little giggle.

'Your ex was an idiot.'

She smiled before stoking my face, 'I'll take that as a compliment.'

'Definitely.'

I then turned over on my side so we were facing each other and ran my hand down her back before pulling her close to me and kissing her.

We continued kissing for what seemed like ages. It felt so good to be up close to her and have her soft breasts rub up against my chest. I gave a gently moan as I came into contact with a hard nipple.

Denise responded by kissing me even more passionately as I was squashed against her breasts and I moaned again in appreciation.

Denise then slowly and gently encircled me with her arm before rolling onto her back and bringing me with her so I was lying on top of her. My hard cock still in my boxers was squashed against her upper thigh.

Denise looked me in the eye before muttering, 'you feel so hard.'

'Yeah,' I gulped.

Underneath me her breathing slowly became deeper and shallower just as it was when I started to lick her out before she dug her nails into my back and kissed me. She gently ran her forefinger around my lips before moving it up to my forehead then stoking my hair. Her hand then lightly danced down my back where it stopped just above my buttocks.

The gentle rise of her breasts squashed against my chest as she breathed in and out, she gave a moan as her thigh again brushed against my rock solid cock. Almost simultaneous with that she looked at me again and asked in a whisper, 'that promise of yours.'

'Yes.'

'Do you still want to break it with me?'

I nodded.

Denise gave a little moan followed by a devilish smile. She then moved her hand, which had remained just above my buttocks slowly downwards. It was then I felt a firm tug on my waistband of my boxer shorts followed by another.

I lifted my torso up a few inches which allowed her to remove my boxer shorts and a few moments later my cock was squashed against her outer thigh. I felt my cock leak out some pre-cum onto her.

'You really do want it?' She commented.

'Yeah,' I stammered, 'I don't think I can take much more,' before looking in the direction of my jacket, 'I'll get a condom.'

Denise responded by gently encircling my lower back.

'What is it?'

'I shouldn't really say this, but you don't have to...'

'Are you sure?'

'It feels much more intimate. But I can trust you?'

'Yes,' I whispered assuming she wasn't on any birth control and expected me to pull out.

Denise gently nodded her head and whispered, 'okay then.' With that she repositioned herself and parted her legs. For my part I gently pushed my torso up. Underneath me Denise gripped my cock and set it above her entrance. She then circled my lower back with her other hand, gently digging her nails into me, nodding and murmuring 'put it in,' in a husky voice.

I then slowly slid into her. Her pussy was incredibly wet as I eased in my full length. 'Oh fuck that feels so good,' I moaned as her wetness enveloped my whole length even down to my balls.

I remained still, my young cock deep inside her, her breath short, sharp and lustful. I ground my pelvis against hers as I attempted to force even more of myself inside her. Denise moaned softly and ran her nails gently down my back before digging them into my arse cheeks imploring me to penetrate her even deeper.