My Lesbian Zombie Bride

Story Info
Two Black lesbians battle the Zombie Apocalypse.
3.7k words
2.83
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Aminata Amponsah yawned and stretched as she stood on the Rampart, looking at the multitude of Undead besieging the remnants of metropolitan Accra, Ghana. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy young Muslim woman, a native of Kumasi City, did not like what she saw. Although a forty-meter-high wall with barbed wire on top protected what remained of metropolitan Accra, Aminata did not like being surrounded by Zombies. Come to think of it, no sane person would...

When the Zombies began to rise, the world did not take it seriously. How could they? Modern television was saturated with zombies. Z-Nation. The Walking Dead. Fear The Walking Dead. iZombie. Black Summer. So many television shows and movies featured the slow-moving flesh eaters. By the time the world realized that its worst nightmare had come true, it was virtually too late...

One by one, the world's mightiest nations fell to the Undead. The United States of America, Mexico, Europe, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, all of these major powers were swarming with Zombies. Their militaries and police forces were overrun by the Undead. From what Aminata heard, the Caribbean islands and certain parts of Latin America were still holding out against the Undead but barely. What of Africa, one may ask? Africa does what it has always done when invaded, it endures and eventually overcomes...

"Hey babe," came a voice, startling the hell out of Aminata, who'd been musing on her situation. That's what I get for getting distracted, Aminata thought as she whirled around, gun at the ready. Upon realizing who it was, Aminata sighed and rolled her eyes. There was only one woman crazy enough to attempt a jump scare on a Sentinel while she was on Rampart duty. Aminata had the privilege and misfortune of sharing her life and her bed with such a woman, and her name is Sandrine...

"Crazy woman," Aminata said, as Sandrine pulled her arms around her and gently kissed her. Tall and willowy, with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and a stylish Afro, Sandrine is cute in a nerdy wallflower sort of way. She'd been charming and annoying Aminata ever since they met at the University of Cape Coast, ages ago. To say that they came from different worlds would be an understatement...

Sandrine Reinhart was born in the environs of Heidelberg, Germany, to a German mother, Nadja Reinhart, and a Ghanaian father, Santino Abrefa. The unlikely couple met at the University of Heidelberg in the early 1990s, fell in love and had a daughter. Sandrine lived most of her life in Germany, but opted to study in her father's country of origin after spending her first year of higher education at the University of Hamburg. She wanted to experience the world outside Europe and explore her origins. Sandrine came to the Cape Coast region of Ghana as a wide-eyed wanderer, completely ignorant of Ghana's social norms and whatnot.

Ghana is a beautiful nation, and one with a complex social structure. There are different ethnic groups, tribes, religions and various other subcategories at work in the fabric of Ghanaian society. Christianity and Islam are the two predominant faiths, but certain traditional religions, such as the Animist faith, continue to hold sway over large swathes of Ghanaian society. Sandrine's only exposure to Ghanaian culture came from her father Santino Abrefa, a thoroughly westernized man. The young woman had much to learn about her father's people, and about life...

When Aminata met Sandrine, she was at a very complex and problematic stage of her life. Aminata, the daughter of Muslim preacher Ahmad Amponsah, felt terrible about her sexual and romantic feelings for women. She'd been struggling with those feelings at the time she met Sandrine Reinhart. The tall, lovely and free-spirited Sandrine Reinhart was unlike anyone Aminata Amponsah had ever met, and not just because she was high-yellow with green eyes, a big booty and an Afro. Nope, Sandrine was like a unicorn...

"Sandrine, come on, beloved, you can see that I'm on duty," Aminata reminded her partner, and Sandrine shrugged, managing to look stylish and carefree in her drab military fatigues. Sandrine's pants were two sizes too small, stretching almost to the breaking point against her fine, muscular thighs and emphasizing her derriere. With a rifle slung over her shoulder, a pistol on her right hip and a bayonet on her left, Sandrine at least looked the part of a competent soldier. Of course, Aminata knew that Sandrine's playfulness knew no bounds.

Sandrine Reinhart was openly bisexual, and did not hide her fondness for both the female and male forms. She rocked a T-shirt with the likeness of Black British Boxing icon Anthony Joshua on it, and booty shorts, on the fateful day she met Aminata. They were roommates in the same residence at the University of Cape Coast. At first, the two young women clashed, but eventually, they fell in love. Now here they were, passionate lovers and the greenest recruits in Lord Kufuor's Volunteer Army, tasked with protecting Accra City from the Zombies.

"Hmm, I like that, big booty on duty," Sandrine replied, and she grabbed Aminata's ass and gave it a firm squeeze. Aminata tried not to smile, failed miserably, and embraced her partner warmly. The two young women were so into each other that they didn't notice that someone else was dangerously close to them. The person in question cleared his throat loudly, startling the hell out of both women, who suddenly gaped at him.

"Good morning, ladies, I see you're on top of things," said Captain Malik Akuffo. Six feet three inches tall, broad-shouldered, muscular and strongly built, with skin of a rich chocolate hue, the Captain looked imposing, to say the least. Aminata automatically saluted, once she disentangled herself from Sandrine's arms, but Sandrine just stood there, a wry grin on her lovely face.

"Hey handsome," Sandrine said, smiling at Captain Malik Akuffo and openly flirting with him, to Aminata's everlasting annoyance. Captain Malik Akuffo, a lifelong soldier who'd become as great at killing zombies as he'd been at fighting rebels and insurgents in Ghana's wilderness prior to the Zombie Apocalypse, suddenly paused. The man did something that Aminata, whom he trained, never thought she'd see him do. Captain Akuffo looked at Sandrine, and blushed.

"Hello, Private Sandrine, do me a favor, my dear, and please stop distracting Private Aminata, she's supposed to be looking out for the rest of us," Captain Akuffo said, and he smiled and walked away. Aminata looked at the departing figure of Captain Akuffo, and then stared at Sandrine in silent astonishment. The Captain was normally tough as nails and didn't let discipline slide when he was on duty. Sandrine had somehow gotten him to mellow out. Was there anything that the crafty broad from Germany couldn't do?

"Hmm, that man has a nice ass, of course, Aminata, the Captain's ass isn't half as nice as yours," Sandrine said, laughing, and Aminata shook her head. She refused to have another argument about Sandrine's flirtatiousness and her habit of cozying up to random women and lately, random men, whenever she felt like it. Sandrine used her sex appeal to get her way, and it irked the hell out of Aminata. I knew what I signed up for when I met her, Sandrine goes both ways, Aminata thought, still irate.

"Um, whatever," Aminata scoffed, and she returned her focus on what lay beyond the Rampart. The President of Ghana had the presence d'esprit to build a fortified wall around the Capital in the early days of the Zombie Apocalypse. As a result, half a million Ghanaians still lived in relative safety, at a time when most nations were overrun by the Living Dead. The West had long mocked Africa's Strongmen for their tyrannical ways, but in the end, such men got things done...

The City of Accra, Capital of Ghana was currently the most populated city on the planet earth, with most human settlements with populations of over a hundred thousand having been overrun by the hordes of the Zombies. With the infection spreading across the globe, most cities had become death traps. New York City. Melbourne. Toronto. Vienna. Shanghai. Tokyo. Jakarta. They'd all fallen to the Zombies. The people of Ghana were determined to hold out against the Living Dead, and their only hope was the Volunteer Army, tasked with defending the Capital...

"Babe, talk to me," Sandrine said, holding Aminata tenderly from behind, and when Aminata didn't react, Sandrine paused. She could feel the tension radiating from Aminata's body. Ever since they got together, things had been great...for the most part. Sandrine loved Aminata and their relationship was passionate, but sometimes, Aminata's jealousy vexed her. Sandrine was a people person while Aminata was taciturn and uptight...

"Look, Sandrine, we've had this talk before, I understand that you're bisexual and I accept it, I just wish you'd stop flirting with people, female or male, right in front of me," Aminata said with a deep sigh. Sandrine fell silent for a moment, and that's when Aminata closed her eyes, hard. It was the oldest argument in the book. Women who love women are always getting their hearts broken by women who love both men and women...

"Aminata, I talk to whomever I damn well please, but I always come home to you," Sandrine said, hugging her tightly, and she then flicked her tongue over her lover's ear. Aminata shuddered and got ready to issue a stern rebuke. If Sandrine thought her silver tongue and knowing hands were enough to settle this argument, then the bitch had another thing coming. Aminata felt her protest die on her tongue as Sandrine's hand slipped into her pants...

"Ah, damn," Aminata sighed, and that's when Sandrine knew she had her. Is this bitch about to fuck me right on the Rampart? Aminata wondered, and Sandrine kissed her earlobe, then laughed upon realizing that Aminata wasn't wearing any underwear. Sandrine's slick fingers slid between Aminata's legs and began stimulating her wet pussy. Aminata groaned and tried to resist, but Sandrine's fingers found her clit and began teasing her...

As Sandrine began teasing her by fingering her pussy, Aminata moaned softly, remembering the quickie they had last night in the Barracks. Sandrine snuck out and Aminata met her outside, under the mango tree by the bushes. There, under the pale moon light, the two young women made love. Sandrine laid Aminata on the grass after slipping out of her clothes, and the two of them did some much needed reconnecting...

"Been too long," Aminata whispered, as Sandrine kissed her lips, then caressed her breasts before sucking on her nipples. There they were, on the soft grass, in the middle of the damned Fortress, with a curfew in order and armed guardsmen and guardswomen patrolling the premises. And they cared only for their carnal passions. Sandrine buried her face between Aminata's dark, muscular thighs and ate her pussy like a champ...

"I never get tired of doing that," Sandrine paused to say,

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Sandrine said coyly, and abruptly she pulled her hand out of Aminata, who gasped in surprise. Laughing like the Devil himself, Sandrine winked at Aminata who stood there, dumbfounded. Sandrine then walked away, sashaying that thick, high-yellow ass of hers from side to side like a pendulum of temptation.

Damn that bitch and her fine ass, Aminata thought, knowing she'd fallen for Sandrine's wiles again. Sandrine left the Rampart and headed down into the Fortress which was the last redoubt before one reached the City of Accra proper. There were checkpoints, of course. Anyone entering or leaving town was checked for bites, scratches and the like. The Zombie infection had an incubation period of mere hours. Accra's people hadn't survived this long without being careful. With her tour of duty complete, Sandrine returned to their residence, sans Aminata...

Aminata closed her eyes, and for the thousandth time wondered what kept her bound to Sandrine, who infuriated her as much as she thrilled her. As the young woman stood on the Rampart, the horde of Zombies right below her seemed to part. The sudden lull in the everlasting moan of the Zombies caused Aminata's eyes to snap open. She watched as a small group of Zombies, moving much faster than the others, began to scale the walls...

"Alarm," Aminata shouted, and she hefted her rifle, lined up her shot just as Captain Malik taught her, and began firing at the onslaught of fast-moving Zombies. The sound of gunfire had a galvanizing effect on the other Sentinels, and they began to shout, wondering what was up. A man on a nearby tower shone a massive floodlight into the crowd of Zombies at the bottom of the Wall, and what he saw astonished him...

"Climbers!" shouted the tower's watchman, a young soldier named Raphael Atta. The sentinels began firing at the climbing Zombies, stunned by their speed and agility. Since the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse, it had been established and proven that zombies were dumb, slow-moving, and lousy at basic strategy and climbing. What the fuck was going on with them now?

"Damn, what is that?" Aminata wondered aloud, and the young woman watched as a female figure reached the top of the Rampart. The creature was tall, and attractive, and looked to be a fresh Zombie. It looked at Aminata through eyes that held a formidable intelligence and a malice that she'd never seen in a Zombie's simplistic, hungry gaze. Aminata raised her rifle, and fired at the female Zombie, and it did something no zombie ever had, and ducked...

"Not going to be that easy, girly," the female Zombie said, its voice deeper than that of a normal woman. Aminata gasped in shock, as the implications of what she'd seen and heard hit her. This Zombie is intelligent, it/she can talk and it/she is probably leading the others, Aminata thought, her mouth flapping in the breeze. Aminata had her finger on the trigger, ready to eliminate this incredible danger to the people of Accra toot suit...

"Whatever you are, I will end you," Aminata shouted defiantly, and she unleashed a volley of bullets at the target. Aminata heard the sound of a body falling, followed by a pained shriek. Grinning, she approached the cornered target, intent on finishing off the supposedly clever female Zombie. What Aminata wasn't anticipating was how clever the damned Zombie was...

"Looking for me?" came a voice, and Aminata felt the hairs on the back of her rise, even as she realized she'd been had. Cold, strong but sleek hands grabbed her from behind. The female Zombie had outsmarted Aminata and doubled back, and caught her by surprise. Aminata held perfectly still, knowing that a single bite or scratch from the Zombie would mean the end of her...

"Alright, you got me, I surrender," Aminata said, and the female Zombie actually laughed. With a fleck of her wrist, the Zombie turned Aminata around, and she finally faced her tormentor. Aminata beheld the female zombie in all of her glory and decay. Once upon a time, the zombie was a tall, curvy, fair-skinned black woman. Now it was a zombie, and still an alluring one, a monstrous woman with pallid skin and an unnatural glow in her dark eyes...

"I am Aisha, Queen of the Zombies, tonight, the City of Accra falls, and the rest of Africa, I've already conquered Asia, America and Europe," said the Zombie, and Aminata briefly glanced at her rifle, which had fallen on the floor. All around them, zombies were scaling the wall. Fearlessly they leaped into the Fortress, where the Sentinel Corps brave men and women tried, in vain, to hold them back. If the intelligent Zombies overran the Fortress, there'd be no stopping them from eating their way through all of Accra...

"To hell with you bitch," Aminata screamed defiantly, and she head-butted Aisha, actually stunning the so-called Queen of the Zombies. Aminata made a run for it, and she heard the Zombie Queen's laughter as she launched in pursuit of the defiant soldier. Aminata reached for her pistol and shot at the Zombie Queen while still running. The bullet thudded into the creature's chest, which didn't even slow her down. And that's when Aminata tripped, nearly falling off the ledge...

"Been a while since I ate a feisty one," Aisha said, and the Zombie Queen bared her sharp teeth, while standing over the fallen Aminata. So this is how it ends, Aminata thought, as the Zombie Queen came for her, beautiful, monstrous, lethal, malevolent and majestic, all at once. Aminata briefly looked for her pistol, but it had fallen off the ledge. Defiant to the end, Aminata refused to plead for mercy as the Zombie Queen reached for her with a talon-like hand...

"Get away from my woman, you ugly bitch," Sandrine shouted angrily, and she pumped shot after shot into the Zombie Queen, who howled in pain. Thrilled by Sandrine's sudden appearance, Aminata looked for a way to help her lover. Yanking her bayonet from its leather pouch, Aminata surged to her feet, and lashed out at the stumbling, bullet-ridden Zombie Queen. Aminata saw a look of fear in the Zombie Queen's eyes as she raised her bayonet...

"To hell with you," Aisha howled, and the Zombie Queen leapt away, soaring beyond the Rampart and landing among the pile of Zombies below. Whether the Undead bitch survived the fall, Aminata didn't know, nor did she care. Aminata looked at Sandrine, and both women looked at the Rampart, where dozens of fast-moving Zombies were still coming. Shoulder to shoulder, Aminata and Sandrine fired into the onslaught of oncoming Zombies, mowing them down with head shots.

"For Accra," cried a familiar male voice, and the two women turned to see Captain Malik Akuffo and a group of Sentinels engaging with the fast-moving Zombie invaders, some of whom carried knives, swords and guns. The Zombies were vicious and deadly, since nothing short of a headshot would bring them down. The humans who fought them weren't so lucky, and many a brave son or daughter of the Ghanaian motherland was felled by the intelligent Undead...

"We're coming, Captain," Sandrine shouted, and, with Aminata by her side, the smart-mouthed, fearless young German-born Ghanaian bisexual soldier went to aid her compatriots. The two young women waded into the Zombies and gave no quarter, for they expected none. Slowly but surely, while suffering many casualties along the way, the Sentinels exterminated every smart Zombie that made their way into the Fortress. By the break of dawn, only the living held sway over the Fortress...

"Out of a total of seventy eight Sentinels, we lost twenty five men and nineteen women," Captain Malik said, shaking his head. The old soldier was grim, having had to euthanize those men and women among his Sentinels who'd gotten infected during the battle against the 'smart' Zombies. Aminata and Sandrine stood beside their commander, looking at the bodies of the fallen, among what remained of the Fortress.

"Captain, Sandrine and I think we might have met the Zombies leader, her name is Aisha, and she's the scariest of all, she thinks, she plans, and she talks," Aminata said, and Captain Malik looked at her, crestfallen. Once upon a time, the old soldier would have dismissed talk of smart zombies but not after watching them scale the walls of the fortress, and use weapons against himself and his people. Nope, he was officially a believer...

"I believe you, Private, and I think these things aren't done with us, they will stop at nothing until we're all dead or shambling," Captain Malik said, and he shook his head. A veteran of numerous armed conflicts across the continent of Africa, Captain Malik had served the people of Ghana to the best of his abilities. He'd seen good and bad presidents, brave men, brave women, and the most sniveling of cowards. Now, at the end of everything, he was once more called upon to defend the people he'd dedicated his life to...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers
12