My Life

Story Info
My attempt at finding what I'm missing.
1.2k words
14.4k
5
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers

It's raining again... or maybe it's better to say it's still raining. But at least the bed is warm and comfy, and looking at my watch, I still have an hour before I have to get up and get to class. My name is Jillian Aimee Boyack but everyone calls me Jamiee. I'm was cursed to be short and skinny at five-feet one-inch tall and weighing in at ninety-five pounds. I've always wanted to be the tall blond with all the right curves, but wishing it hasn't made it happen – the curves god basically passed me over...'Asshole!' and he left me looking like a skinny tomboy. I do have a couple of redeeming features I'm told. I have long dark brown hair – almost to my waist – and I like my lips, they're full and very kissable, haha.

I thought I'd start writing a story to help burn off some energy, so a lot of what I'm going to write is absolutely true, but I think I might jump into some creative stuff, too, once in a while. So that I don't get kicked off this site, I'll just say that I'm over eighteen. I'm from California, San Diego actually, but I spend most of my time in England. You see, my mum's from England and dad's from California. I have four older brothers – all of whom went to school in the States and I'm jealous of them for it – and which I don't see very often. They are all married now, so they have their own lives and don't come by my parent's house except for holidays and maybe to say hi once in a while.

I don't think my parents planned for me. I think I was an 'oops baby', but they deny it of course. My next older brother is twelve years older than I am so I've basically been an only child growing up. When I was eight my mum sent me off to an all-girl's boarding school here in England and so this is where I spend almost ten months out of the year. If you're wondering why England, it's simply that my mum's from England and she thinks, 'girls should attend a proper school.' I personally think she was just done raising kids so it was easier to send me away. But I'm not complaining. I rather like it here now, and even though I love the California sun, all my friends are here so I'm happiest when I'm at school.

So I guess this is going to be kind of my journal in a way. I need a way to talk about some of the things I've experienced and some the things I think about—fantasize about, and I'm hoping that writing this will help me find what I'm looking for.

At the end of last term I found the Literotica website, and I've literally read hundreds of stories. The internet here at school blocks a lot of good sites, but for some reason it lets me get onto Literotica and read stories. I've found I like to read stories more than watch porn anyway. I mean I watched some porn at home this summer, but it doesn't really do much for me—I can't explain why exactly.

To start, I have to tell you about my roommate. Her name is Brooklyn and she's almost everything I wish I was. She's five-foot-six, and has been blessed with the greatest curves ever seen. She has red hair and green eyes and flawlessly pale skin. She's from Scotland (yes, she fits the stereotype) and has the accent and attitude to prove it, haha. Brooke's been my roomie since the beginning—literally since we were eight years old. And we've discovered and learned almost everything together—and I mean everything. It started with simple quick kisses to see what it felt like, then touching tongues and of course to really great, deep kisses. It took a long time, but eventually we started touching breasts and other parts. Last year was an amazing year. We learned how to make ourselves orgasm and then we learned how to give each other orgasms.

The best part about it is that we're so comfortable with each other. It's just easy to talk to each other and show each other what we like. Something changed over the summer holiday though. It was about a month ago and we were just getting into the fall term classes when Brooke slipped into my bed one night and cuddled up next to me. I didn't think anything of it at first because we do that quite a lot—girl sex is the best way to relax before you go to sleep. But that night she didn't go back to her bed like she normally does, we fell asleep like that and I have to admit, it was brilliant. I'm always cold and have to wear warm pajamas and lots of blankets, but not when Brooke's with me, I sleep great. So for like the last month I've slept with my roommate every night and as long as we don't get caught, I guess this will be how it is for the rest of the school year—def no complaints 

It's not that I'm a lez, well maybe a little. I look at attractive women and sometimes I fantasize about them, but not usually. It's just different with Brooke. We don't plan on getting married, or even being like a 'thing' for the rest of our lives. But it works for now. We have sex—a lot—and then we talk about boys and futures and gossip, you know, that kind of stuff.

She's still fast asleep and looks soooo sexy when she's sleeping. I'm sure I'm going to write a lot about Brooklyn, but she's not the main reason I'm writing this. It's just that being with her, having sex with her, reading erotic stories online, fantasizing about sex and basically thinking non-stop about sex gets me so crazed sometimes that I can't stop. It's like a drug that I can't get enough of. I spend so much time trying to find good stories to read and masturbate to that I forget to do my prep or even get to class on time. I end up sneaking off to the loo so I can have a release or two, hoping that it'll help take the edge off and let me concentrate on my revision. But lately it seems to be getting worse. It's like a fire that just grows hotter and hotter and I can't find a way to quench it for more than a few minutes, and Brooke and her red, fiery hair are like gasoline on the flames.

I've already given myself two orgasms this morning and it's not helping, ggrrrrr.

So I'm hoping that by writing my thoughts out—just getting it out—it might help me calm down. Plus, I haven't been able to find the kind of stories I like lately so I'm feeling pent-up. I've been rereading a story about a wife named Claire that has turned into a complete whore. She neglects her kids and is a little mean to her husband at times because she's so fixated on cock. I don't know why I like that story so much, but I love to think of myself as Claire.

I'm going to write my thoughts and tell about past experiences and of course tell my fantasies. Maybe I can make a few friends with like-minded people. I hope so. Next chapter will be about my summer fling with my oldest brother's friend, Kyle. I've had a lot of girl sex, but he was my first.

Cheers, Jamiee

JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good start

now fill in the gaps and tell us a story, Life and times of J-aimee. what do the other girls do for you, do you interact with any teachers, how often do you get to interact with the townees. for example. You are driving so these are just a few ideas.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Life Series Info

Similar Stories

Howlin' At My Moon New secretary, Jessica, takes on the entire pack.in NonHuman
Educating the Teacher Mafia boss takes revenge on teacher who accused him of rape.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
Amazing Grace A prosecutor is terrorized by the man she wrongly convicted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories