My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I can't take it Simon. I have to fuck you," he groaned. Simon obliged and parted his legs, settling one on either side of Rider's hips. Rider, needing no more encouragement than that, grabbed the bottle of lube. Nervously he squeezed a handful of the flavored liquid in his palm. He was relieved when his fingers slid easily into Simon's dark hole. He stroked him slowly, getting as much lube around and in Simon as possible. Just thinking of burying himself inside that tight hole had him shuddering and he wasn't the only one affected. Simon's cock was hardening with each thrust of his fingers. When Simon grabbed his caressing hand, Rider looked at him.

"Now, Rider. I'm ready," he whispered, his eyes blazing with desire. Rider gripped his cock and teased the small hole with just the head. Simon murmured something indistinguishable and arched his hips, spreading his legs wider. Slowly, Rider pushed forward and bit back a guttural moan of delight. Tight, Simon's asshole was incredibly tight. He worked himself in, inch by inch, and when he was seated firmly inside the hot recess of Simon's ass, he stilled.

The feeling was mind blowing and Rider didn't know how much longer he could hold back his orgasm. Simon's ass felt much, much tighter and a hell of a lot softer than any pussy he'd ever been in. He forced himself to move slowly in and out. Even with his determined cadence, Rider felt his passion spiraling out of control. He hummed low in his throat as a small spurt of pre-come escaped him. He gripped Simon's thighs and pushed them back as he increased the speed of his thrusts. Simon writhed beneath him, his hips moving jerkily in a restless beat.

"Harder, fuck me harder," Simon gasped as his hand snaked down to wrap around his own cock. Rider watched, dazed, as Simon stroked himself. They kept in time with each other, meeting thrust for thrust, stroke for stroke. They panted and moaned, forcing each other higher and higher. Simon gave a small exclamation as he came a second time. The sight of Simon's cock erupting all over his stomach sent Rider over the edge. He slammed into Simon and in three rapid strokes followed him into oblivion.

Both male bodies strained stomachs taut, backs arched as they trembled and shivered in ecstasy. When he was completely spent, Rider fell gently on top of Simon and was surprised when the older man held him in a comforting embrace. Rider eased himself off of Simon and returned the embrace. They held each other in silence until sleep overcame them. Rider's last thought before his eyes closed was, damn, I'm gay.

12