My Life as a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers

He only wants to use her so she'll come back to me but she'll come back a shell of a woman. She no longer has any feelings or emotions for me. I become overwhelmed with grief over my lost relationship. My eyes well up with tears and they begin streaming down the sides of my face and I begin to sob.

The phone rings! Startling me. I have to twist around so I can pick it up with my clean, dry hand, "Hello?"

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!?"

I'm too ashamed to tell my angry mother-in-law the truth so I answer her, "Hi Mom. She went out to dinner with the people she works with."

There is a long uncomfortable silence and then in a soft, subdued, tender voice, my mother-in-law asks, "What are you going to do?"

"Oh, I guess I'll make a sandwich."

Another long silence and then she says, "No Jack. Come here and have dinner with us. I don't want you to be alone."

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

After that, on Friday nights when my wife was with her boss, I ate dinner with her mother, father and younger sister. It was humiliating at first, to face my wife's family knowing that we all knew at that very moment, my wife was being fucked by her boss.

During those dinner conversations, my wife's name was never mentioned. It was like she was dead and we were all afraid to say her name, lest one of us would start crying.

On those Friday nights, I would always arrive at my mother-in-law's about an hour early and we would spend that hour alone, talking. She avoided talking about my situation even though I tried. She only wanted to give me some comfort, to be there for me, to fill the void in my life that her daughter created.

My mother-in-law was only twenty years older than me. She was the mature version of my wife, having the same sexy figure and I began to see her as a sexual woman.

As she worked around her kitchen, setting the table, etc., she would lean forward exposing her breasts or her dress would fall open exposing the front of her upper thighs.

She was standing at the kitchen sink when I came along side of her and placed my hand on her back. She let her head fall back and rest on my shoulder. I slid my hand down and felt the soft firmness of her buttock through the thin material of her dress. She looked up at me smiling and softly asked, "Do you like what you're feeling?"

"Yes. Very much."

Almost in a whisper, she said, "Don't get caught." With that I took her in my arms and she put her arms around me. I went to kiss her and she pleaded, "No! Don't kiss me on the lips. Oh please, no!"

I could have forced her and taken her. It was what we both wanted but she had her boundaries, which I had to respect. Her husband was a gentle, loving and trusting man. If we went all the way, the burden of guilt would have been too heavy for both of us. We both knew what we were doing was wrong but it was so exciting. In the heat of some of these encounters she would ask me to take care of her daughter.

Sometimes people would say to us, "You two seem to be very close." My mother-in-law would laugh and say, "He's the son I never had."

Over the years, we secretly loved each other as lovers and although many times we came very close, we never consummated the relationship.

She passed away a couple of years ago. To the world, she was always a very serious woman but I'll always remember how, whenever we were alone, her eyes would take on a sparkle and she would get very giddy like a teenage girl.

It was about a year after her passing, that her life long girl friend and confident came up to me and quietly said, "You know, your mother-in-law really loved you."

"I know, I loved her too."

End

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers