My Life as a Fiancée

Story Info
Ger, Charlie, Jack and Dave.
9.1k words
4.09
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contents

My Life as a Fiancée

Charlie's Ass

More Dates

Boyfriend

My First Sleepover

Charlie Gets Engaged.

House Hunting

A Surprising Dinner.

Traveling

The Wedding

Our Sort of Normality

Charlie Comes Back

Charlie's Ass

Charlie lay face down on the bed, totally naked, her body was covered in sweat, her pussy was covered in come. I'd just spent the last hour pounding my hard cock into it from every angle I could position her in, I don't know how many times she came, I doubt she did either.

I was sitting on the bed, with my legs on the floor, finishing off the last of a liter bottle of ice cold water.

She finally turned onto her side to look at me, "are you exhausted yet?"

"Nope," I said, "just recovery time."

"Good," she smiled, she widened her legs and flashed her pussy, as usual my cock got hard at the sight, "it's been six weeks now, I think it's time Ger."

I was a little confused at first, but her fingers tapped the visible end of the butt plug.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Turn over," I said, "on all fours."

I got a tube of lube and let it roll down her butt crack then started to maneuver it around the plug end. The plug released easily, she was used to the process now, and she let out only the slightest gasp as her asshole was freed from the cock length plug.

"Stay there," I told her, I opened the bathroom door and dropped the plug in the sink. I joined her on the bed and we kissed, she pulled my hand down, pushing it back, beyond the pussy to the only part of her that was still virgin.

If I didn't have a mouth full of tongue, I might have grinned, I let my fingers begin to play with her; gradually I had two in her ass, two in her pussy, and my thumb on her clit. I was sliding the four fingers back and forward while the thumb pressured down on her clit, she was moaning acceptably, and I decided a little more speed and force was in line.

Her back arched, she called to God and she came again. I didn't stop my hand; I continued to thrust into her for a few moments, "are you ready?"

She nodded, I wanted to see her eyes as I penetrated her ass for the first time, so we would fuck in the missionary position, I put sufficient cushions under her back and butt that her asshole was perfectly presented to me. I put the head of my cock in the proper place, and I slid easily into her.

Her eyes reflected our love, and her asshole widened to accept my cock, and as I began to rock back and forward I looked down to see her accept its last few inches inside her. Her ass, even after the preparation was still a little tight and I could feel her grip it tightly along the entire length of my shaft.

"Relax Charlie, breath, enjoy the ride."

She loosened her grip a little and I withdrew, I pushed all the way back inside her, I moved slowly for a few minutes, letting her get used to the sensation of my cock inside her, the scrape of the head along the inside walls, she began to respond to my movements, her hips moved to meet my thrusts, not very much but it was discernible.

After ten minutes my control was at the edge, I kissed her, I let my lips bite the bottom of her tongue, my fingers brushed her left nipple, and I began to really fuck her ass hard, it took me only a few moments to get up to full speed then my cock slammed into her again and again, and she groaned, a whimper of pain and a sigh of pleasure in equal measure.

I felt the usual tingle in my balls, I couldn't hold this if I tried, my thrusting was just the right side of frenzied as I let loose and filled the inside of her ass with my warm wet sticky cum. I withdrew from her, my cock was still rigid, I pulled the cushions out from under to let her back settle naturally on the bed.

"Are you OK?"

"Hmm, oh yes, we shouldn't have waited so long, that was fun, I loved it."

I spread her legs and let my tongue work on cleaning her up, almost immediately her hand pushed the back of my neck tighter into her as she came to orgasm, her hands continued to push, I continued to work my tongue around and in her, and she came again, and again, a little cum train made up of carriages of orgasm rolled along my tongue, finally with a loud scream she came a final time and passed out.

More Dates

I took Ms. Graham's advice and accepted more invitations to go out on dates. The dates were of mixed results, a few one-timers; one was addicted to playing a game on his phone and disappeared to the restroom every five minutes. Another hardly said a word, I had to carry the entire evening's conversation, and then he got all huffy when he didn't get a goodbye blow job.

Phil had interested me, he was good looking, very funny, if he wasn't trying to climb up the ladder of success at the company, he would easily have had a good career as a standup comic, he charmed my panties off by our third date.

That's when it all came crashing down, he was horrible in bed, I tried to help but he wouldn't listen, he just went blindly bucking as hard and fast as he could as soon as he could, he only wanted to take me from behind, he wanted to come as quickly as possible, then when he came, that was it, resting time.

I didn't spend the night, I made an excuse and got a Taxi home, I texted him the next morning to tell him I didn't want to see him again, he didn't seem bothered at all, he'd got laid, it was all good.

Joe was the problem, I didn't sleep with him until our sixth date, I held off because I was so interested in him, he was real completion for Jack. He was charming, he treated me like a lady at all times, and he was so good with his cock he left me as little more than a spent vessel who had howled their lust empty over the last hours.

I had a decision to make, I needed help.

Charlie and a few of the girls where in my room, sitting on the bed, the chair, the floor, we passed open bottles of wine around as we considered my dilemma.

"I don't know what to do, I want them both, but Ms. Graham has made it clear, I need to choose one and do it soon."

We discussed the pros and cons of each, "everyone thinks Jack is the quieter guy, the less commanding in his peer group, but it's not true, he just totally confident in himself, he doesn't mind letting others lead as long as it going where he wants, but he'll quietly steer thing back where he wants them if things go off course, I've never met a man so centered in himself before."

"Who's better in bed?" That was Josie of course.

"Joe, but not by much."

I think it was around the fourth bottle of wine when we held our non-binding vote.

Boyfriend

I asked Joe to come over to the Hostel; we sat in the parlor and had a cup of coffee while I told him I was breaking off our relationship. He was a little hurt at first, but his humor soon returned, we agreed to be friends, and I was a little tearful as I watched him leave.

Josie came up behind me, "Jack then."

I nodded, "Jack."

I had asked Jack to come an hour later than Joe, I'd never broken up with someone before and I didn't think it would take so long, so Josie held him at the door for a few minutes while I washed my face and reapplied my makeup.

He came into the parlor and I poured him a Coffee, "I've heard about these meetings, word gets around you know."

"What!" I said.

"You're breaking up with me."

"No you doofus, I'm breaking up with everyone else, you're here to discuss where we go next, together."

He laughed it was more a sigh of relief than a laugh actually, "that's good to know."

He waited, "I saw Joe leaving."

I nodded, "he was the breaking up; you know I dated other guys, honey, I have to, it's part of the rules."

"I was always Jealous," he said.

That was sweet, "are you jealous of Charlie?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not falling for that one, no honey, you and Charlie, are you and Charlie, I find it exciting actually."

I smiled at him, "don't even think of going there, at least not today."

So we agreed we were now exclusive, boyfriend and girlfriend, I was ready to cross the final hurdle, I sent him home to pick up his things, tonight we would sleep in my room.

A little while later, Ms. Graham called me down to the parlor, I had an express delivery package waiting from Fredericks of Hollywood, red gartered panties, open at the crotch, with burgundy stockings, the note said, "wear these for me, Love, Jack."

My First Sleepover

I opened my door to jack around an hour later, I was standing in his present, and nothing else, I had let my cock slip out from the panties opening, and it was standing true and proudly at attention.

I doubt Jack had too much confusion about my intentions for the evening, but if he did, I think I had managed to clear that up.

"Wow," he said, he threw his overnight bag across the room, it landed on the armchair by the window, and then he pulled me to him and kissed me. His hand covered my cock and moved along it with practiced ease.

I was stripping him as best I could, with a little bit of his help I had him completely naked in under a minute, we hardly broke our kiss.

I turned and led him to the bed, "lie down Jack."

He did and I straddled over him, my hand found his cock and I held it up as I slid down to meet it, it slid inside me and I pushed my way all the way down the shaft until our balls almost touched.

"Is this what you wanted to see tonight Jack?"

He nodded his head, one hand played with my fake boobs while the other played with my cock, "God Ger, you're fucking gorgeous, I've never seen a sight so pretty," he started to pull his hips up to meet me.

"Good answer," I said pushing him back down flat onto the bed, I lifted my hips carefully feeling his cock with my ass until it was almost out, then I pushed him back inside me again, rinse, repeat, for one very long and satisfying fuck.

It was much later, we had hardly paused for breath yet, Jack set me in my armchair, my back in the cushions and the crook of each leg draped over an armrest with his cock pounding me for all he was worth.

There was a knock on the door, Charlie's voice high excited, "Ger open the door."

Arggh, I spoke to Jack, "don't you dare stop fucking me."

I screamed at the door, "go away."

The hammering on the door continued, the rhythm was out of synch with Jacks hammering of my ass, "open the dooooooorrr."

Jack kissed me, sliding his cock disappointingly out of my ass against my protests, "she's not going away, better open the door."

I was red-faced, with lust, and a little bit of anger when I opened the door, I was still in my garter panties, although the stockings had been lost somewhere along the way, we had stunk the room out with the reek of sex.

Jack was in the background, still naked, still hard, opening two bottles of beer and grinning at me, I'd sort him out later.

"Charlie, what is..."

Her hand flashed in front of my face, I saw a large diamond sitting on top of a platinum setting, "I wanted you to be the first to know."

"Oh Charlie, congratulations." I pulled her in for a hug.

She looked down at my still dripping cock, "Ger!"

"Oh shit, fuck, sorry Charlie, I've some news myself, let me get changed."

She sniffed the air, "why don't you come into my place, both of you."

We had a quick shower, Jack tried to make it a long shower, but I beat his cock down with a stick until it behaved itself, and we put our robes on and headed next door.

Charlie Gets Engaged.

Charlie was obviously happy, and I rushed to hug her again, Jack tapped me on the shoulder and I reluctantly let her go, he gave her a bear hug, leaning back and lifting her off her feet, "congratulations, but where is the prospective groom?"

"He's bringing the Champagne."

Jack stepped past us and sat in her armchair, while we sat on the bed and had a hurried question and answer session, I didn't have to extract too many of the details of the proposal from her, as she gushed bits of the story to me over and over in a bit of a disorganized mess.

Dave came through the door; a chiller bag filled with Champagne, Jack held his hand out, "grats bro, you're very lucky," then he pulled him into a bear hug.

I kissed Dave and whispered a teary congratulation to him.

The champagne was soon flowing, I was shocked with their plans, married in a month, a destination wedding in Antigua, I was the bridesmaid, Dave was best man, only two other couples from work would attend, and Ms. Graham and her partner.

We sat for hours talking about what was going to happen, they would be house hunting tomorrow, but we all knew which development company VPs went too, so there wasn't much choice in location. Car shopping for Charlie on Sunday, none of the girls at the hostel were allowed one, Charlie would hand in her notice on Monday, it struck me that I would have a new neighbor, and I felt very sad about that, it didn't have to be this early.

I moved to look out the window, Dave stood beside me, "it's all going to be alright Ger, why don't you come house hunting with us tomorrow, and I'd like to talk to you anyway."

I nodded to him, Jack came over took my hand, "while it's not as momentous news. Ger and I have decided we're exclusive from tonight."

Another round of congratulation, hugs and more champagne, "come, love," Jack said, "let them get some sleep."

We said our goodnights and as the door closed behind me I heard Charlie say, "fuck me Mr. Lucas" Dave's replied was slightly muffled it sounded like, "certainly Mrs. Lucas."

I hurried into the room, Jack locked the door while I put a glass up to the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

'Shush," I said, "come listen."

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Lucas were already fanatically fucking, I heard my beloved Charlies' cries of passion under the cock of another man for the first time and I wasn't even slightly Jealous, I was happy for both of them.

Jack laughed, "none of your business tonight love," he brought me away from the wall, kissed me, lifted me up, and deposited me in the armchair, he undid my robe and pulled my bra down to expose my boobs, "unfinished business," he said, then his cock started to slam into me again, soon my screams of passion drowned out the lingering echo of Charlie's passion.

House Hunting

Given Dave's position in the company, the subdivision in which he and Charlie would be living was never in doubt, they would move into a different division, and bigger house sizes, as he moved up in the company's hierarchy.

This division was located in a large wood about 2 miles off the main highway, inside the main gate there was a large clubhouse with a pool, a winding road then led around three decent sized lakes, each of which had a dock for small boats. The surroundings were manicured, plants and bushes added vibrant colors to the scene, and it smelled very country in an artificially created way.

The detached house we were lead too didn't have a lakefront view, Dave was still too junior for that I supposed, instead it backed on to a wooded area, just in the distance I could see the top of a roof, the agent told us it was a horse barn, and that throughout the property there were bridle trails which were very popular, horses were housed in the barn for an additional fee on top of the HOA fees.

Each house was detached, none were exactly the same, but none were exactly different either, around the lake they were all three bedrooms, one master with large his and hers walk-in closets, two guests bedrooms, three full bathrooms, dining room, lounge, sunroom, deck, and a finished basement with office/den. The appliances were high end, the Aga Stove in particular caught Charlie's eye, hardwood floors, marble countertops, it was very well done, but standing in the empty space, I found it very sterile and bland.

I could see Charlie's mind was already racing, placing furnishings, curtains, nick nacks, making this the home she had always wanted in her mind's eye.

Dave was standing beside me, "I want to talk about you and Charlie," I nodded and we walked out into the back garden, there was a high privacy fence around it, but otherwise it was just a large expanse of cut grass.

"I've always known about you and Charlie, and to me, you're a girl, so it's not a threat, either to my ego or my career."

He walked me along to the end of the garden ,"relationship like that are not unusual in our situation, as the husband climbs higher in the ranks the wife finds that he has to commit more and more of himself to the company, as long as she doesn't have affairs outside the company, or with another executive, it's not frowned upon."

We had reached the end of the fence; I waved to Charlie as she stood in the windows of the sunroom, "however our situation is still a little unusual."

"Agreed," I said, "I'm sure you and Charlie have worked it out, so why don't you tell me what's on your mind."

"Charlie and I still have to develop how our married relationship is going to go, we have some different ideas on that, but I don't want you interfering with us resolving them. I don't want to know about it, I don't want to see it, I don't want you here when I get home, I don't want you sleeping overnight at my house, even if I am away on business."

There was a possessive side to Dave coming through, lots of "I's" that I hadn't noticed from him before, "OK, I can agree to all of that. Anything else?"

"Before our wedding night, I want a threesome, two threesomes actually, one with you as a girl, and one with you as a man."

"Nope," I responded firmly, "no deal, I don't dress as a man any longer, never, it would be too confusing for me, I'm not going to go there.

"The threesome, as long as both Jack and Charlie agree, I'm ok with."

"I don't want Jack to know about this?"

"Tough."

I was getting a little angry with Dave, this was unexpected, and I had a nagging doubt about how seriously he'd discussed any of this with Charlie.

"I'm not lying to Jack, we're just starting our own journey, it's not going to begin in deceit."

"OK then, I'll substitute, in exchange for the other threesome, and letting Jack know, I want you alone."

"What?"

He was leering at me now, "I don't fuck Charlie during her period, not a problem you would understand, but I've still got needs, so you'll substitute for her."

"You're kidding right?" I was totally shocked by the direction Dave had taken.

"Nope, that's my deal, take it or leave it."

I could see Charlie standing at the large picture window in the kitchen, she was the reason I was here, standing in the garden wearing a plaid skirt and satin blouse, I loved her, I needed to be with her, and this was the only way we could do that. We had sacrificed so much together, my life had taken turns I would never expect because of her, could I throw it all away because her finance wanted a few tawdry sex sessions.

I didn't like where this was going at all, "OK," I said, my voice was very flat, " but just so you are sure of the parameters, you get to fuck me, one day, one time during her period, that's it, straight sex, nothing else."

"Of course Ger, that's all I want," his leer suggested he was lying through his teeth

The agent had left by the time we got back to the car, Charlie loved the place there was no doubt they would be buying it. Dave asked me to wait in the car, I had been sitting in the back seat for a few minutes, when the blinds to the lounge rose about a third of the way up. With the car in from of them people from the street wouldn't be able to see Charlie bent over, hands pushed flat against the glass pane, her skirt up and over her shoulders while Dave took her from behind, but I could, and I'm sure that was the point.