My Life as a Hucow: Amy's Interview

Story Info
What happens when an ordinary girl meets a GMO bull man.
2.2k words
4.32
25.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmyAxe
AmyAxe
16 Followers

Amy clenched her pussy lips around the head of her hairbrush. God she was so wet. It was all that Bull's fault, Henry. She couldn't stop thinking about his tan skin rippling with muscles like a stallion just under the surface. Her toes curled as she remembered his musk, strong and smokey. He wore a suit today and wore it well, but she couldn't stop herself from pulling up his Twitter and ogling his nude chiseled body.

"Fuck," she cooed as she felt herself cumming on the smooth plastic stand in for a cock. What she would not do to have that man in bed with her right now.

Amy took some time to consider how things had gone today. She removed the red hairbrush from between her legs and rolled off the hotel bed, angry at herself for falling head over heels like this for a stranger, and on the job, no less.

It started well enough. Henry was very polite and focused at the beginning of the interview. He had explained that Hucows and Bulls were still just regular people after their transformation. It was Amy who, bumbling complements to Henry, had steered the interview towards sex. She knew she should not ask, but she need to know.

Henry had laughing, oh God his smile was so warm she felt like she would melt. "Sex is great with Hucows," he had started as he smirked, "regular women can't really take a Bull cock without a lot of lube." Then like it where the most natural conversation topic in the world he begin explaining how sexuality active the Barn Community could be.

She had gobbled up his every word. She could hardly believe what she was hearing. Sex, so much sex. Every man was a Bull, muscles taught, cock dangling, and cum potent. Every woman was a Hucow, tits overflowing, ass jiggling, some bellies swollen with babies. It was all so taboo, and erotic.

Amy sighed, washing her hands in the sink as she remembered how poorly this had ended. Only ten minutes of airworthy content, and even then anyone watching could tell she had bedroom eyes locked onto his bulging package.

Amy inspected herself in the mirror. She was attractive, and used to it. She had long dark hair, cobalt blue eyes, an elvish girly face, and she was not lacking in curves. She was attractive, yes, but she was outclassed.

The women on Henry's Twitter where bimbo sex bombs. She could not help but feel jealous over casually they strutted their stuff. These Hucows and Bulls where a distraction to society. How could she expect to get any work done while daydreaming about being pinned to her bed and breed till she mooed.

Feeling her pussy warm up at that and she snuck a quick rub before slipping back into her jeans. "A quick dip should help," she chirped to herself as she hooked her arm into her swim bag and set out for the indoor pool.

Checking through the hallway she could see the lights in the pool where still on, but no one was in it this late. Good, she would be able to get laps in without having to deal with other swimmers getting in her lane.

She managed not to think about Henry's strong hands cupping her breasts as she basked in a warm pre-pool shower. Well, she did think about it, but not for too long.

Showered, dripping, and clad in a two piece swimsuit that was a compromise between a bikini and a unitard, Amy flopped into the water. It was painful and chilly way to enter a pool, but she needed the distraction.

It was good to get her mind off of sex, and how much of it she was not having. She worked her muscles, focusing on keeping moving. She was graceful and quick in the water. She was in one swim team or another for most of her childhood, but she was never competitive with anyone but herself.

She wondered, as she always did as she swam, what her life would have been like if swimming was more than a hobby for her. She pictured herself hoisting the gold metal, living off swimwear endorsements, and ODing on crack at a pool party.

She frowned at that idea, then checked the clock. It was late, but she felt like she could swim for hours. She caught glimpses of motion in the window to the hall.

A tall, curly brown haired, muscular man stared back at her. He was shirtless, with a towel draped over his shoulder. There was no denying this man, this Bull, was Henry. Her eyes glanced down to his black workout shorts and noticed he was quite happy to see her too. Perhaps too happy.

A long thick cock tented Henry's shorts, and a couple of inches including his red swollen cock-head peeked out from below the cut. Henry did not avert his eyes when she found herself glaring at him.

How long was he standing there? He just watched quietly as she rose from the water. There was a bag at his feet. Had he set it down to take time and enjoy her body? What she was wearing was not immodest, but she felt like a slab of meat under his smoldering brown green eyes.

What could she do? He stood there, eager, waiting for something. Amy found herself cornered. She desperately wanted to taste the Bull's cock. Henry nodded as she looked back up into his eyes.

The nod said, "I know what you want." Then Henry slid his thumbs under the hem of his shorts and pushed them down his legs.

Amy gawked as the man stripped in the hallway. While he had practically been naked before, Amy came to the realization that a Bull needed no armor other than their own skin. Every inch of the man from toe to chin was almost cartoonishly muscular. His arms and legs where thick as tree trunks, and his hands could close around a baseball as if it were a marble. Henry was a giant marble sculpture of Hercules, or perhaps David, that had smiled and stepped down from its pedestal to walk among mortals.

Good God, he was massive. Amy realized she had been backing up as her back touched the lip of the pool. She had been moving away from him, was she afraid? She realized suddenly that she was. Despite Henry's good nature and smoking hot sexy body, he was just not human. He was stronger, taller, and perhaps even smarter.

She realized then what he was doing, what he had been doing. Seducing her. All the subtle hints, his posture, how he led the conversation. This man, this beast was powerful and dangerous.

And that thrill turned on Amy like nothing else. For a moment she forgot her mundane life with all its careful rules and properties. She placed both hands on the edge of the pool and pulled herself up, spreading her legs to Henry as she did so.

Henry's eyes gleamed, but he stood still, content with watching her. He simply watched her as his cock twitched. Amy itched to see that cock spurt cum, but she felt weak. Splaying her legs and showing off her cleft wrapped in wet skin tight fabric had only gotten a twitch from the sex fiend.

She wanted to be sexy, she wanted to make him weak in his knees, she wanted him to be unable to tear his eyes from her as he stroked himself till he came. She was not like those cows though. She could not rely on just her body to tease this man who lived in a nudist enclave with genetically modified, porn star, bimbos. It would take passion to outshine them.

Amy resolved herself as she tried showing off her body. Thrusting out her chest, averting her eyes as she stroked her curves, and then, slipping her nails under the wet lips of the fabric of her bra.

She rolled it up slowly. It resisted her, but she didn't let herself get frustrated. She was trying to take it slow anyway. With a yank she was finally free of the tight wet fabric. Her skin felt cold exposed like this, though the core of her body roared with heat.

She rolled and teetered to her feet, a little less elegantly then she would have liked, but she spared a few seconds gawking at Henry. Her heart skipped beats as she saw him stroking himself. His calm and confident face with keen eyes had melted into a kinder one full of sweet and kind longing. His expression was betrayed by how he stroked himself with gusto.

Amy paused, considering Henry. Was it possible for a man who slept around like it was his job to fall for her. She felt flattered, though the image in her mind of Henry as an untouchable sex demigod was shattered. It was replaced by this more human and ernest Henry.

She noticed that she had been stroking herself through her bottoms as she locked eyes with him through her faint reflection.

Amy needed him as much as he needed her. Yet she dreaded that once he touched her, used her, he would be done with her. No matter how kind and gentle Henry seemed, he was still a sex crazed Bull. She was just his next thrill. That made her face flush with something more than a little anger.

"You want a show big boy?" she muttered, mouthing the words clearly. Henry's lips curled up into a grin as he bobbed his head. Amy wanted to smile back, but she pushed that from her mind.

Instead she cleared her face of everything but a wry frown and began putting one foot in front of the other. She did not mean to sway her hips so, but it just flowed from her without thinking. She walked to the glass and then took one more step forward, pressing her tits into the glass.

She knew it was a brazen plea for attention, but Henry don't seem to mind. In fact he lifted one of his massive hands to the glass as if he could reach through and clutch her. She was sure he had strength enough to push the glass from its frame.

She teased him more. Twerking and dragging her tits along the glass as he jerked himself hard. She turned and pressed her backside to the glass, and was satisfied to she Henry pointing his throbbing shaft at her pussy. She was still clothed, but only by a thin layer of tight cloth that bit at her crotch and made her spine tingle.

Henry was massive and strong. He could break her as easily as a twig if he was brought to anger. Amy wondered how long he would let himself be teased, and what he would do if denied. She had come here to help dispel fear about these creatures, but she felt that same fear herself.

Images of herself as a child, watching her father lash out and punch a hole into the drywall came to her mind. She shivered remembering that uncharacteristic outburst from her father's usually warm face. She wondered if all men had that flame, buried underneath. She wondered what it would take to coxe it from this man.

Apparently not too much more. She had turned to face him again as the pool door swung open.

Amy felt her knees give out as Henry's long legs are up the distance between them. He looked pained as he stroked his huge cock so fast she thought his skin might tear.

"Please let me cum on you," Henry grunted, "I promise I won't brand you. I just need to cum on you."

Amy felt her heart flutter. Brand, what's that? She did not care that moment. She was drinking in his musk as he towered over her, cock pointed at her tits if he had taken her silence as an invitation.

"Cum for me Henry."

Amy heard the words leave her lips only a second before Henry trembled. Rope after stringy rope splashes across her chest, face, and belly. It was hot. Amy moaned, the cum seemed to burn at her skin and fill her with passion. Her mouth gaped, and she leaned forward, wrapping her lips about the head of Henry's cock.

Panic filled his eyes as she ran her tongue around his tip, milking him. It was sweet and creamy. It tasted almost milky.

"Shit! Fuck!" Henry placed his hands on the back of her head and drew her down, bucking his hips to fuck her throat. Almost a foot still hung out of her lips, but she could feel the monstrous cock deep inside her throat pumping her belly full.

Henry cussed again, eyes wide with something. Fear?

"I'm so sorry." Henry stroked her cheek as he drew out, still spraying cum like a water sprinkler. Amy felt dizzy. Her belly felt so full, her skin was on fire, and her brain felt like it was floating in soda.

Amy blacked out as her body burned. "I'm sorry," Henry's voice, from far, far, far away.

AmyAxe
AmyAxe
16 Followers