My Life as a Sex Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning more about being a sex slut for others to use.
2.6k words
4.15
44.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Used in Service

Saturday was a normal weekend day, I got chores done including housework and laundry. I made sure my best lingerie was clean and ready for tonight. Lynn called me to ask about last night and discuss tonight. She told me a similar story to what I experienced, Cheryl used her for her own pleasure then gently brought Lynn to a crashing orgasm relieving the pent-up delay we had both experienced for 2 weeks. She was curious about what to expect and I told her I had no idea what would happen this evening.

Arriving at the masters house at 7pm, dressed in my best lingerie, I met Lynn and we kissed quickly before we were ushered in. Relieved of our overcoats we both had collars and leashes attached to our necks then we were paraded into the living room. Our masters had invited nearly 10 couples and Cheryl announced to the crowd "Here are the two sluts we have told you about, Lynn (indicating her) and Sandy. I will be taking bids on first use for either from anyone. Remember this is for a good cause."

Unknown to us we were to be used as a fundraising instrument for a local crisis centre that dealt with sexual assaults. The guests were invited because of their interest in the centre and their interest in pleasure from sex. A woman started the bidding on Lynn at $100 and it quickly escalated with both men and women bidding until Mistress called time and awarded first use to a matronly-looking woman who licked her lips expectantly. Lynn was led away to service her buyer and I became the next object for auction.

I had both couples and individual men and women bidding on me and very quickly my price for first use topped $1000 much to the pleasure of my Mistress. I was led away by the winning couple and the remaining people returned to their small talk and drinks.

When they got me into the bedroom the woman sat in a corner chair and told me that her husband wanted to experience sex with a man for the first time. I was to allow him to do what he wanted to me and when he had all the pleasure he could take I would be allowed to masturbate and cum. I nodded my understanding and was embraced by the man whose passion was as obvious as the bulge in his pants. He quickly removed all of my lingerie and released the leash leaving me naked with only the collar on. He ran his hands all over my body, paying attention to my nipples and my firm, round bottom but reserving most of his attention for my cock and balls.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the wife had opened her blouse and alternated playing with her nipples and putting her hand up under her dress and down her own panties to masturbate to the scene before her. The man knelt in front of my cock and tentatively stuck out his tongue to lick my mushroom tip. He ran his tongue around the rim then opened his mouth and took my cock head in, at which point he gagged a bit and pulled off. "May I tell you Master how to best suck a cock?" I inquired.

At a nod from him I told him it was necessary to breathe through his nose and to generate as much saliva as possible. Also I showed him how to wrap his lips over his teeth and suggested that varying the pressure on my cock shaft would be most satisfactory. He took all of this in and then re-started the act. I have to confess that for a virgin cock sucker he did a passible job, being able to eventually take my whole cock down his throat and getting into the bobbing up and down the shaft while applying varying pressure to me brought me close to my orgasm. Ever mindful that I could not cum until he had all of the pleasure he wanted I refrained from drowning him in my semen.

Tiring of sucking he told me to lean over the bed and place my hands on it so he could fuck me. He knew enough to apply lube to both his cock and my ass and I soon felt him pushing at my back door. To encourage him I pushed back impaling myself on his moderate-sized cock. He began to fuck me and I was sure that this was more familiar ground for him, he probably fucked his wife in the ass as well. I used my tight sphincter muscle to apply pressure to his cock and soon had him panting to his wife that he was getting close. Looking at her I could see that she was somewhat lost in her own masturbatory haze playing with her clit and even finger fucking herself. "Ok John, why don't you cum in the slut and I'll cum at the same time" she said.

John began to groan as he increased his tempo and his wife played furiously with her clit and driving her fingers into her dripping cunt. "I'm cumming John" she wailed. At that moment John began to ejaculate into my tight ass and I felt that familiar, enjoyable flood of warm semen. When he had peaked he withdrew and I could feel his semen dripping out of me. His wife was still masturbating and obviously peaking several times. John went to the adjoining bathroom to shower and clean his cock. I looked again at his wife and she indicated that I should come to her and kneel down.

"Lick my pussy slut"

Hmm, I thought, I love the smell and taste of an aroused pussy and this pussy had been aroused for the last 20 minutes. Her juice was evident on the puffy lips and I licked all that I could to enjoy her taste. Taking her clit gently in my lips I began a now familiar fucking using her clit as a mini-cock and with my very best pressure technique I soon had her cumming again. I took my right hand and inserted two fingers into this dripping pussy curling them to rub her G-spot. She cried out with another orgasm and I inserted two more fingers until I found that I could slip my entire hand into this pussy and up her vagina until I touched her cervix. I sucked on her clit and fist-fucked her bringing her to several more orgasms. She told me that she was finished, too tired to have any more and on removing my arm from her cunt I licked all of her cum off of it and even offered my fingers to her to suck clean. "You should try having sex with my slut friend Mistress" I suggested and she nodded yes in return.

John had returned from the shower to watch the finale of his wife's orgasms and his cock was quickly regaining it's erection. I was directed to stand in front of him while he knelt again on a pillow and to masturbate and cum when I was able. I made a show of my masturbation technique and then sprayed my semen over her husband's face and into his waiting mouth. To his credit he swallowed every drop that I was able to shoot into his mouth and seemed to enjoy it. When I had finished cumming his wife had him fuck her while I watched and he came again into her pussy. This finished my first engagement of the night.

The night was a series of engagements with men, women and couples involving oral, anal and masturbatory sex as demanded by the master of the moment. I noticed that Lynn was also being sold repeatedly and we smiled as our paths crossed going to or from the living room. At the end of the evening Mistress announced to a loud clapping of the guests that a total of $25,000 had been raised for the crisis centre. She thanked all of the participants and asked for a round of applause for her two sluts, which was soundly given. "Next month we will be doing something similar for the Food Bank" she announced.

Mistress told us that we should go home together and continue our practicing with each other for the weekend. We were told that as usual we were not to cum after Sunday evening until the next weekend. We both readily agreed and within the hour we found ourselves in my bed wrapped in a sensuous erotic tangle of limbs making love rather than just having sex. "My god it feels good to make love Sandy" Lynn whispered. "I mean I like sex, but this is both gentle and urgent and I enjoy making love more than just fucking or sucking, how about you?"

"Yes, I prefer this, there is feeling in this sex, I mean I really like you and want to ensure your pleasure even to the exclusion of my own Lynn." We lay for hours sucking, stroking, fingering, fucking etc. Lynn had her strap-on dildo and she used this to experience my ass and her own orgasm. It was the very early hours of Sunday morning before we fell asleep my cock buried in Lynn's ass.

Non-consensual Sex

Master called me on Wednesday evening to tell me that he was taking me out alone Friday evening, he told me to shower and put on simply a pair of silk panties under my jeans. Friday he picked me up and we went downtown to an area known for gay bars, steam baths and alternate lifestyle stores. We went into a bar which catered to homosexuals and there were lots of singles and couples, male and female. While he ordered a drink my Master gave me permission to go to the bathroom.

I walked into what was the nicest bathroom I've ever seen in a public place, it was tiled beautifully, fully mirrored walls and ceiling and had soft lighting and music. I was standing at an urinal relieving myself as 3 men entered the restroom. One took the urinals on either side of me and the 3rd slipped up behind me and grabbed my hips his pushing his erection into my bum. "I'm horny slut, what will you do for me?" came the question.

I tried to break free but found his friends now had a hold of my arms and shoulders. A hand snaked around to my belt buckle, undid it and pulled my pants and panties down to lie at my feet. My hips were pulled back and I felt a large cock pressing at my rectum. "Please, please don't fuck me without a condom" I whispered to which I got a derisive laugh.

A finger applied some lube to my back door and then his cock was pushed into me forcefully. As much as I tried to struggle I could not break the grip his friends had on me. My struggling seemed to fan his erotic flame and he fucked me violently until I felt the flood of his semen into my ass. Pulling out he was replaced by one of his friends and over the next 10 minutes all three of them fucked me and came in me before they let me go. "Thanks slut, that was great" they told me laughing as they left the washroom. I had enough wits at hand to pull up my panties and underwear before I returned to my Master. Even though I had only been gone for 10 minutes I had been raped already by three men and I whispered so to Master.

His response was unexpected "Go back into the bathroom, undress and lean against the vanity. Whoever comes in offer your body to do whatever they would like to do to it." I looked at him and gulping nodded yes. My god I thought to myself he is happy to have me raped, I'm just a piece of meat to be used by anybody. Then it struck me, that was what I wanted, what I had trained for and what I was good at and my cock began to stiffen at the thought.

I went into this beautiful bathroom, removed all of my clothes except for my silk panties and leaned against the vanity. In short order a man came in to pee and on seeing me asked me what I could do for him. I said that whatever he wanted I could provide. After peeing he washed his hands and told me that he wanted to have his cock sucked. I knelt and took his flaccid cock in my mouth sucking it firmly but gently as it engorged with his erection. This felt great I thought, I have a strange man's cock in my mouth and I am going to suck him until he cums in my mouth. I reached down between my legs and began to stroke my own cock. While I was sucking on him two other men came in and noticing what was happening arranged themselves, cocks out, around me. I moved from cock to cock licking and sucking until the first man told me that he was ready to cum. Draining his semen I was quickly turned to the second who came violently down my throat and then the third, unable to contain his orgasm, ejaculated on my face as I turned to accept his semen.

When the men left I resumed my position but left the semen on my face as a badge of honour. Over the next hour I sucked off several more men and was fucked by 2 or 3 as well. At one point I had a cock in my ass and another driven down my throat by a pair who timed their orgasms to cum at the same time, filling me at both ends. How erotic it all was.

Finally my Master came in to survey my situation, at that moment I had a man cumming on my face with a huge load that was dripping from my nose and chin as well as a big mouthful of cream. "Come on slut, get dressed, I'm taking you home" he said.

At home I was sent to the shower and later over a stiff drink we watched as Lynn was paraded in by Cheryl who announced "She serviced at least 25 women tonight, she was fucked in the cunt and ass as well as her mouth and she ate more pussy in one evening and drank more cum than she had ever before." Lynn was also sent to shower off and return for a celebratory drink.

"Sluts, you have passed the last stage of your training. From now on you will be available to whoever wants your services, for a price or for free as we see fit." Now go home and rest until next week.

Lynn and I went home together and she told me that she had basically been raped by several women before she was told that she was to service any of them in any fashion by Mistress. I revealed my own situation was the same and that once I realized what was happening I really enjoyed being used as a sex toy. Lynn also said she enjoyed it and looked forward to more.

We arrived first at her apartment and I was invited in so that we could both experience an orgasm with someone who cared about us.