My Life as a Sub Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister and her husband continue the training
4k words
4.63
89.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains references to incest, non-consent, bi-sexuality and submissive behavior. If any of these subjects offends you, I urge you to move on to a story that may be more to your liking.

*****

This is the second in a series of stories about my life as a submissive slut. It is my intention to take you step by step into the events of my life that led me this way and the many joys and pains I have endured over the years. I have read many stories at Literotica©, and with permission, I have been allowed to share my story. I would greatly appreciate your feedback or thoughts. I promise to answer every feedback that has an e-mail address.

*****

For those new to my story, let me give you a brief rundown of Chapter 1 (or you could read it yourself). After getting out of high school at 18, I spent a lot of time with my sister, Tammy, and her husband, Bobby. Tammy had the idea of me having sex with Bobby as a way to pay back for all the beer I drank and the pot I had smoked. I was still a virgin and as the time got near, I tried to chicken out.

What occurred was not the gentle deflowering of a virgin, but the initial steps of making me a submissive slut. My hands were tied behind my back and Tammy cut my clothes off of me with a knife. I was then whipped and paddled until I began to orally satisfy my older sister, and then made to beg for her husband to take my virginity.

For the remainder of the weekend, and from then on, I became their sex slave. A toy to be used for their pleasure and amusement. My next lesson from Bobby and Tammy was in giving head. I found out my sister hated sucking cock, one of the many reasons I became a welcome fixture in their house.

After my bath, Bobby told me I would need to learn to give him a first class blow job. He taught me just how he liked it. Licking the shaft up and down with my tongue and then lowering my mouth over the head and taking it in my mouth. I gagged a bit when he pushed it in the back of my mouth.

“You’ll learn to handle that and more with time,” he told me.

He sat in a chair in the living room and I kneeled before him, intent on doing the best job I could and learning as much as possible. Bobby would take his hands and wrap them in my blonde hair and guide me up and down over his hard cock.

I remember how I could feel his pulse through his cock as it rested between my lips.

“Now suck and lick my balls,” he instructed me. “Be gentle, just lick the sack and hold my dick in your hand and pump it a little.”

I did as he instructed, using my tongue to bathe his hairy sack. I felt his cock throb in my hand and Bobby moaned as I took the first one into my mouth and gently sucked.

“In time, you’ll be able to get both in your mouth and milk my cum out of them.”

I tried to get both in, but couldn’t and Bobby laughed at me, making me feel inadequate and scared that I wouldn’t please him.

“Go back to sucking on it, that’s what I really like,” he said.

I moved my mouth up and let him guide me over his shaft again. Looking back now, Bobby had the perfect cock to learn to suck. It was about six inches long and not skinny, but not real thick. I was able to easily fit him in and even learned to move up and down the shaft and getting him all in my mouth without gagging, but I couldn’t hold it there.

“That’s it bitch. Suck my cock. I’m gonna feed you a hot load of cum. You want that, bitch?”

All I could do was mumble my desire to have Bobby take my oral virginity as he had my pussy. Bobby grabbed my hair tight enough to cause pain and began to work me up and down his shaft. I kept my mouth tight and licked the shaft and the head of his cock as he told me too.

“Okay, bitch. Get ready. Just hold the head in your mouth and use your tongue on it. Then pump the shaft. I’m gonna flood your fucking mouth now.”

I did as Bobby told me and pumped his cock while keeping the head in my mouth. I could taste what I found out later was his pre-cum on my tongue. I felt Bobby’s cock swell, but didn’t know that was a sign he was about to cum. He held me on his cock as it started blasting. I had no idea it would shoot out so hard and fast. His hot seed filled my mouth and I didn’t know to try to swallow it.

When he was done he lifted me and I knelt before him, my mouth full of his cum. It dripped from my mouth and coated his cock.

“Guess I should have explained that you were supposed to swallow it all,” he laughed. “Swallow what’s in your mouth and then lick me clean.”

I did as he told me and felt his cream go down my throat. I then held his cock in my hand and licked it until it was also clean. Bobby sat back in the chair spent.

“Was that fun?” I heard my sister ask.

I had forgotten about her until I heard her speak. I looked over and saw her on the sofa. She was naked, had her legs pulled up, and she was rubbing her slit.

“Did you like sucking my husband’s cock?”

“Yes,” I answered.

Tammy bolted from the sofa and was at my side in a heartbeat. She slapped my face and started in on me.

“That’s ‘yes ma’am’ you little bitch. Do you understand me?” she said while glaring at me.

“Yes, Ma’am. I’m sorry. I understand.”

“Good. Now let’s have you come over here and you can use your slutty little mouth on me.”

Tammy didn’t wait for me to answer or to follow. She grabbed my hair and quite literally pulled me along on my hands and knees. She sat back on the sofa and spread her legs wide apart. Once situated, she pulled me by the hair until I was again positioned mouth to pussy.

“Eat me, bitch,” is all she said.

I had learned from the first time what she liked. I licked along her wet folds and then slid my tongue into her, tasting her tangy juices. Tammy took my hands and moved them up to play with her nipples. They grew quite hard as I began to roll and pinch them in between my fingertips.

“Oh yeah. Lick my cunt, slut. Make me cum in your mouth like Bobby just did,” my big sister moaned.

I began to lick her pussy up and down, alternating between licking and fucking her with my tongue. On one pass I gave her clit a nice long lick and felt her body tense.

“That’s the spot. Do it. Suck and lick my clit, bitch. Then lick all my hot cream up with you nasty tongue.”

Her words inspired me and I took great pleasure in getting my sister off with my mouth. My own pussy was dripping wet from the excitement. I rolled Tammy’s nipples in my hands and attacked her stiff little clit, sucking it between my lips and flicking at it with my tongue.

“Fuck, that’s it. God damn it I’m gonna fucking cum now. You little cunt licker. Make me cum. Make me cum you little slut,” Tammy said through closed eyes.

Tammy’s body began a series of convulsions. I had a hard time keeping in contact with her pussy and as she broke free, I just licked at her clit as she moaned and groaned out her orgasm. In a matter of moments, Tammy went from pulling me to her to pushing me away, over sensative from cumming so hard.

“God damn, that was great,” I heard Bobby say over my shoulder.

I was licking Tammy’s cum off my face when I looked back and found him sporting another hard on. I wasn’t sure what he was going to want me to do, so I waited on my knees in front of Tammy.

“Let’s have some fun with her,” Bobby commented.

“You go ahead and get started. I have to find some energy. The slut made me cum like I haven’t in years. You know what I mean?” Tammy said.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” he replied.

“Come over here bitch,” Bobby said motioning to me. “Time for something new and different. Of course everything is new and different to you.”

I walked over to where Bobby was standing, in the attached dining room area of their house. Bobby was standing next to the table and had an amused, but somewhat evil grin on his face.

“On the table, slut,” he commanded.

I sat on the edge of the table thinking he wanted me somehow sitting when he did me. I was more than surprised when he pushed me down onto my back and grabbed my arms. With a piece of rope he must have had waiting for the occasion, he bound my wrists together and tied them back behind my head. Next Bobby tied ropes around my legs, right above my knees. He pulled the ropes under the table and kept pulling until my legs were spread wide apart. My knees were bent and my ankles tied to the legs of the table.

I was suddenly very afraid of my position. While I had been forced the first time, it was just physical domination. Now I was tied up and couldn’t get away or even try to if I wanted to. I was also embarrassed to be on such an open display with my legs splayed out as they were.

“So, has our little bitch been having fun so far,” Bobby asked.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I responded.

Bobby slapped at one of my tits hard. “Is that how you were told to respond to a question?”

I winced at the sudden pain before replying. “No sir. I mean yes sir, I’m having fun.”

Bobby’s hand rubbed the breast he had struck and in an instant, the pain was replaced by pleasure, as indicated by my hardening nipples. He pinched and pulled on my nipples. It hurt, but not too severely. He would pinch one between his fingers and pull the nipple up until it pulled free from his grasp. Then he would do the other. My eyes were closed. I was too embarrassed to watch him toy with me in such a way.

“We have to do something about that mess,” I heard Tammy say.

I looked up and saw her at the end of the table.

“I’ll be right back,” she said.

While Tammy was gone, Bobby bent over and kissed me hard and deep. His hand strayed from my tits and found my wet slit. I kissed him back as hard as I could and humped against his hand. He suddenly stopped and Tammy returned to the room.

“I know from personal experience that Bobby would rather have you clean shaven, isn’t that right baby?” Tammy asked.

“You know it. Nothing better than a bald cunt,” Bobby remarked.

I felt a warm wash cloth rub over my pubic area and I instinctively began to hump and moan.

“Stop it you horny little slut,” Tammy yelled at me, “This is not for your pleasure. I shouldn’t even have to do this. And from now on, I won’t. You make sure to keep your cunt clean, understand?”

“Yes Ma’am. I understand.”

Tammy went about the task of clipping the hair around my pussy short. Bobby entertained himself by placing his cock in my mouth for me to suck on. Then with shaving cream and razor she set out to make me as smooth as I was before I entered puberty. Once she was done she again used the washcloth on me. It took all my strength to keep from responding. She had spent the last fifteen minutes shaving me and touching me and I was on the very edge of cumming from the attention. Not to mention having Bobby’s hard cock in my mouth.

“All done. What’cha think sweetie?”

“Oh, good job, baby. Look how smooth and sweet that looks,” Bobby commented running his hand over my bald mound.

“I’ve got something I want to try,” Tammy told Bobby, “put your dick back in her mouth.”

Bobby was more than happy to do that, pulling my head to face the side he was standing on. I didn’t see Tammy come back in the room, but I felt her presence. Actually what I felt was her running an ice cube over my nipples. It was so cold and hurt so bad that it actually felt good. However, I really wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

I screamed around Bobby’s cock in my mouth. I strained my eyes and panicked when I saw Tammy getting ready to drip more hot wax on my nipples. It was scarier to watch and think about than to have happen, so I closed my eyes and sucked hard on Bobby. Tammy would alternate between rubbing the ice over my tits, to dripping the hot wax on them. The sensations of going from extreme cold to extreme hot are difficult to describe. Bobby was enjoying my enthusiasm on his cock and was pushing it in and out, basically fucking my mouth as I sucked on him.

“Don’t cum yet, asshole,” Tammy told him.

Bobby pulled out of my mouth and I was left panting. As Tammy kept up my first tit torture, Bobby began to rub my soaked slit. I could tell he was not trying to make me cum. In fact, it seemed like everything they did was to bring me right to the edge of orgasm and then back me down before turning up the heat again.

“Red’s a good color for you, bitch. Don’t you think so,” Tammy said, referring to the candle color she was using on me.

“Yes Ma’am. I like red.”

“Let’s see what else this candle can do,” she spoke to no one in particular.

I lost sight of her but knew where she was when I felt the small round object going into my pussy. I couldn’t help it and moaned out loud.

“You like that, bitch?” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am. It feels good.”

Tammy slid the stick deeper into me until it bottomed out. Then she would pull it out again and repeat the process. My whole body was on fire. I was so close to cumming. I moaned and writhed as best I could with my arms and legs bound. I was so close. So very close, when Tammy pulled the candle out and began berating me.

“How dare you take pleasure without permission. You little slut, you just want to get off over and over without any regard for anyone else is that it?”

“No Ma’am. I’m sorry,” I cried. My frustration level was so high that tears rolled down my cheeks.

“You’re gonna be sorry now, bitch. Turn her over Bobby. Hands and knees time,” Tammy instructed.

Bobby released my legs and without untying my hands turned me over and brought my legs up under me so I was on my knees. I was again spread wide before being secured.

“Well, well. You make a nice table ornament. Let’s see what else you can be.”

It truly was a night of firsts. And this one I had never dreamed of. Without warning, Tammy pushed the candle deep into my upturned ass.

Tammy laughed at me, “ Now you’re a candle stick holder. Maybe we could use you as a centerpiece for a party.”

Bobby laughed too and I could feel myself blush at the thought of being put on such a display for others to see.

“Let’s see if we can make a work of art, or rather a work of Tammy. Give me your belt, Bobby.”

It wasn’t my first belt whipping of the night, but it was the first time my shaking ass would cause the candle to drip hot wax on my skin. Tammy alternated the blows. First she would hit the top of my ass and lower back above the candle. Then she would hit me low, under the candle. Several times the belt made contact with my swollen pussy. While it did hurt, my cunt was aching for any contact and responded by becoming wetter than I already was.

When Tammy finished, I was sure I would not be able to sit down the next day. My ass was on fire from the whipping and the hot candle wax that dripped on me.

“That should teach you to be more attentive to our needs than your own,” she said to me. “Now thank me for teaching you to be a better slave.”

“Thank you Ma’am for teaching me to be a better slave,” I responded dutifully.

“Very good. And just to make sure you understand your place, Bobby is going to give you something. It’s something he has been trying to get me to do. But now that you’re here, you can take care of that need of his as well.”

I wasn’t sure what she was talking about. The candle was pulled from me and then it felt like it was coming back. No it wasn’t a candle. It was… Bobby!

“Oh god no. Please. Not that. Please don’t stick it in me there. It hurts!” I screamed.

A slap on the ass was the response along with my sister’s comment. “Shut up bitch. Time to break your ass in so Bobby will lay off trying to fuck mine.”

Bobby was pushing and I kept trying to tighten up to keep him out.

“This is gonna happen, slut. You might as well try to relax and enjoy the ride,” Bobby said to me.

He pushed and it hurt so badly I screamed in pain.

“Please. Please, don’t. Not my ass. Fuck my pussy or let me suck you off, but please stop. It’s killing me,” I begged through teary eyes.

“Wait a minute,” I heard Tammy say, “I’ve got an idea.”

Bobby eased off my ass for a moment and I thought maybe my sister was going to save me after all. To my horror she went into the living room and found the panties and bra she had cut off me earlier. She shoved the panties into my mouth and wrapped the bra around my head as a sort of gag.

I tried to scream, but my panty filled mouth muffled most of the sounds. I evaluated the situation and realized that again, I was not going to stop Bobby from raping my virgin ass hole. I decided I would try to relax as he had said and just get it over with.

I felt hands on my ass spreading my cheeks apart. Then I felt a finger easily slide up my ass. To this day, I don’t know what they used or which of the two lubed me up, but I am grateful for it. The finger worked in and out a bit until it slid easily.

“Try it now, baby,” Tammy said.

My cheeks were held tight apart and I felt Bobby’s cock against me again. I tried to slow down my breathing and relax all my muscles for the penetration. I can only imagine how it would have felt if they hadn’t lubed my ass and I hadn’t relaxed. As it was, the pain was intense and shot through me. I again tried to scream into the panties but succeeded in only hearing my painful moans in my own head.

“Oh fuck,” Bobby commented, “Just like I thought it would be. So tight and smooth.”

Bobby tried to be gentle, or at least I think he was. He may have just been enjoying being the first in my ass. He would slowly push forward, opening me up. The initial pain began to subside and I had an overwhelming feeling of being so full of his cock. Several more pushes and I could feel his hairy ball sack rub against my freshly shaved cunt lips.

“Do you like it, honey?” Tammy asked him.

“Oh fuck yes. Well worth waiting for. I can see where my cock is going to be spending a lot of time from now on.”

By then Bobby began to fuck my ass, pulling almost all the way out until I could feel the bulge of his head at my entrance and then he would ease it back in. He wasn’t rough, but as I said, I think he was just enjoying himself.

What I didn’t realize was that since he had already cum twice, it would take him longer to shoot off again. My knees and arms began to ache and hurt from being pushed into the table. Bobby held on to my ass as he fucked my ass with slow deep strokes. Somewhere in my mind I began to feel pleasure from the intrusion and responded by moving my hips back and forth as best as I could.

“Looks like our little slut is getting in to it. Let me know when you are about ready to cum,” Tammy said.

“Real soon,” Bobby answered.

Just like when he fucked my pussy, Bobby began to pick up speed. His thrusts were getting faster and harder as he made sure my first ass fucking was a good one. When I felt a hand touch my pussy, I jumped against my bonds. The hand traced my wet slit and slid into me. My earlier sexual frustration came back to me and I humped all I could into Bobby and the hand rubbing my cunt.

“Here we go slut. Time to fill your virgin ass with my hot cum. You want it don’t you?” Bobby asked.

I screamed yes into the gag and nodded my head. The hand rubbing me found my clit and began to pinch it. It hurt, but felt so good at the same time. Bobby was drilling my ass now. He was totally lost in his own pleasure, and I was being used for his pleasure. But the hand. The hand was trying to give me pleasure. Tears began to flow from my eyes and I sobbed into my panty filled mouth as I was brought closer and closer to my own climax.

“Here it is bitch. Take it all,” Bobby screamed at me as I felt his cock swell and his hot cum splash the insides of my ass.

It was the point of no return for me to. The hand started tapping my clit in time to Bobby’s cum blasting into me. I screamed as I joined Bobby, my ass muscles clenching repeatedly, milking all the cum out of his cock.

12