My Life as a Sub Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
She serves three strangers and her family.
4.2k words
4.61
86k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains references to incest, non-consent, bi-sexuality and submissive behavior. If any of these subjects offends you, I urge you to move on to a story that may be more to your liking.

*****

This is the third in a series of stories about my life as a submissive slut. It is my intention to take you step by step into the events of my life that led me this way and the many joys and pains I have endured over the years. I have read many stories at Literotica©, and with permission, I have been allowed to share my story. I would greatly appreciate your feedback or thoughts. I promise to answer every feedback that has an e-mail address.

*****

For those of you falling behind (shame on you), my first two stories were the beginning of my life as a submissive. They covered the first night and the many experiences and the decision I had to make. From there, things only got more interesting.

As I soon found out, my sister Tammy did not like giving blow jobs or doing anal. As such, they were the two things I found myself doing the most for her husband, Bobby. It was a bit strange at first. Bobby would just walk up to me and unzip his pants and say, “suck me off.” I say strange at first because after a week of sucking him off every day, I grew used to it.

Tammy had her own agenda too, and loved for me to do nothing but go down on her until she had her orgasm too. I still remember fondly when she would call me to her and with me licking between her legs, she would smoke a cigarette, moan, and writhe on the bed or couch or where ever she was.

They both enjoyed using me together too. There were several occasions where I would go down on Tammy, get her wet and ready, and then move so Bobby could fuck his wife. When he was done, I would resume my duties, licking the cum out of her and bringing her off. Bobby enjoyed whipping me or spanking me as I did that and would sometimes ass fuck me while I cleaned out his wife’s fucked pussy.

In addition to my sexual duties, I was also required to keep the house. Any failure on my part brought about swift and harsh punishment from Tammy, or Bobby, or both. I never felt abused, so to say, just being guided as a parent would a straying child. I remember one discipline session about six months in.

Bobby had told me they were going to have a party and that I would be required to entertain some of his friends. I didn’t like the idea and told him I wouldn’t do it. He led me straight to the basement and tied my hands above my head. With no warning he laid into my ass with a leather strap. I guess my screams could be heard upstairs and Tammy came down to see what was going on. She became pissed at me too and they took turns, Bobby whipping my ass and Tammy abusing my tits. When they finished, I was left hanging and crying.

After about an hour, Bobby came back downstairs and asked me if I was going to fuck his friends like he wanted me to. I didn’t answer him, because I knew I would be punished more. I started to cry again and wondered how my wonderful relationship with my sister and her husband had made such a sudden turn. I was happy the way things were. I was happy doing what they wanted me to do for them. But I didn’t want to be used by other men.

“So tell me. Are you going to be good and do as I say?” Bobby asked.

I shuddered, trembled and cried. At that point, I don’t think I could have said no. But I didn’t want to say yes. I really became scared when Bobby stormed back up the stairs. It was several minutes when the door opened again and I heard footsteps on the stairs.

“Mother fucker! Look at that. Bobby was right man. He does have a sweet little slut down here waiting for us.”

I looked up and to my horror saw three men I had never seen before.

“Hey, baby. Bobby says he needs us to show you how to act. So how’s it gonna be? You want it the easy way or the hard way?” the first man asked.

“Please just leave me alone,” I begged through tear stained eyes.

“Guess that means you want it the hard way. That’s cool with us too.”

They walked over and their rough hands started feeling my body. The top I had been wearing when Bobby brought me down was pushed up around my neck. The cut-offs were pushed down around my ankles.

“This is one fine slut Bobby has here. Man are we gonna enjoy fucking the shit out of you,” one of them whispered in my ear.

“No. Please. Just leave me alone. I don’t want to do this anymore. Please just let me go,” I begged.

“You want us to let you down, bitch?”

“Yes. Please.”

“Well we probably shouldn’t, but I guess it’ll be okay.”

“Thank you so very much,” I responded. I tried to regain my composure and had an overwhelming sense of relief knowing I was going to be let down and not have to do ‘things’ with these men.

“Yeah, I think it’s probably best that we let you down,” one of them said as the rope binding my wrists was cut.

I literally fell into the arms of one of the men and took a moment to relax my arms. They hurt so much from being stretched above my head. I found my balance and started to move away, but the man held onto my arms.

“We said we would let you down, not let you go,” the man sneered.

He put his arm around me to hold me to him and his other hand found my hair and pulled so I was looking up at him. My stomach turned as he put his mouth to mine and I could smell and taste the beer he had been drinking. I began to struggle and tried to scream, but he was way too powerful for me.

A table was pushed over and the man lifted me in his arms and placed me on the table. My kicks and screams were of no use to me. The three manhandled me until I was on my hands and knees, tied down with more rope. It reminded me of the position Bobby had placed me in the first night with him and my sister. I knew it was no use in resisting. These men were going to have there way with me and they didn’t care if I wanted it or not, which I didn’t.

I heard the men talking quietly and then without any warning one of them was behind me pushing his prick into my dry pussy.

“Oh God, stop! It hurts!” I pleaded, “I’m not ready yet, please!”

“Shut up, bitch. You should have thought of that before you decided to tell Bobby you didn’t want us to fuck your sweet young ass.”

The man punctuated the word ‘ass’ by slapping me hard on mine. I yelped and jumped at the contact, but all I managed to do was push my pussy further on the man’s cock. He seemed to enjoy doing that and he would slap my ass and I would move and take more of his dick in me.

Somewhere along the way I forgot that this was a stranger entering me. I thought about Bobby and Tammy whipping me when they would use me and how hot it got me. I realized I was getting hot now too.

“That’s it, bitch. Let that pussy get good and wet for me. You’re gonna get all of me in your hot cunt,” he said pushing the rest of the way in me.

As he filled me, I heard a moan escape from my mouth. The man slowly pulled out and then pushed back in and I shuddered through my first orgasm.

“This fucking slut just came, guys! She fucking loves it,” he told his pals as he began to fuck me hard and fast.

“You like that, cunt? You like my hard cock in you? Fucking you?” he asked.

I just shook my head. He didn’t like the answer and began slapping my ass as he fucked me.

“Tell me, bitch. You like me fucking you?

“Yes.”

More slaps to my ass as he fucked me and kept questioning me.

“Yes what, slut? Tell me you like my cock fucking your pussy,” he demanded.

“Yes, Sir. I like it. I like your cock fucking my pussy.”

The man slammed into me so hard the table started moving each time he fucked into me. I was on the verge of my second orgasm when he grabbed me by the hips and held himself deep in me, shooting my slutty pussy full of his hot cum.

“Take it bitch. Take my cum, you fucking slut,” he screamed at me.

His nasty words set me off and my pussy once again started spasming and convulsing around his cock, milking every last drop of his cream from his balls. He pulled out without any fanfare and I could feel his spunk dripping from my used hole.

My hair was pulled and I lifted my head to find another cock being pushed at my mouth. I opened my lips and the head slipped in.

“Suck it, slut,” was all this man said.

I sucked on what was given to me and, as Bobby had taught me, swirled my tongue around the sensitive head of his prick. He was bigger and longer than Bobby was and I gagged a bit when he shoved into the back of my throat. He slapped my face and told me to relax. I tried but he was so big and stretched my mouth wide around his dick.

I felt the other man behind me, rubbing the head of his cock along my slit.

“I just love sloppy seconds. Nothing better than fucking a super wet cunt,” he said as he shoved his whole cock into me in one thrust.

I was glad I was so lubed up too, because he felt much bigger than the last guy did. The guy with his cock in my mouth just let it rest there. I tried to move my head to suck him off, but he held me still. I just sucked and licked him as the other man used my pussy.

He spoke to his friend and me. “Do it Steve. Fuck that slut pussy. Give it to her good. She likes it, don’t you slut?”

I nodded my head and mumbled a yes around his cock.

“God, Frank this is great. I sure hope Bobby invites us over again soon. I ain’t had a nice young piece of ass like this in a long time. I sure wouldn’t mind doing this again,” Steve said while slowly fucking in and out of me.

Something inside of me wanted him to know I liked it too, and would like to do it again, so I wiggled my ass as he thrust in to me.

“Oh you hot little slut, you love having a cock in your mouth and your pussy at the same time don’t ya?” Steve asked.

I did. I loved it. I wanted him to fuck me, to use me for his pleasure. I wiggled my ass more and again nodded my head.

Steve picked up his pace and as he would push deep in to me, I would take more of Frank’s cock in my mouth. With each thrust I was taking more and more and getting hotter and hotter. I was surprised when I felt Frank’s hairy balls touch my lips, because I had allowed his whole cock to enter my mouth and throat without gagging. Frank pulled out to the head and Steve’s fucking pushed him back in again.

Sooner than I had wanted, I felt Steve pushing and flood my cunt with his seed. I had been hoping to have Frank get off too, but I couldn’t move enough to make it happen and he seemed happy with what he was getting.

As Steve pulled from my pussy with a wet plop, Frank disengaged my mouth. I was left panting and very close to cumming again. Every nerve was on fire as I tried to control my breathing. I could feel the combined juices of the first man and Steve slipping out of me. I felt movement behind me but couldn’t turn my head to see.

“You ready for me now, baby?” I heard Frank ask.

“Yes, give it to me, please” I begged, no longer ashamed to admit to what I needed.

His cock dipped in and pulled back out. I moaned as he teased me and he laughed.

“You know, I think Steve may have opened you up a bit much for my enjoyment. Think you can be a good girl and take it up the ass for me?” Frank asked.

Bobby had done this. I knew the feeling. I knew that as close as I was I could cum from a good ass fucking. Bobby loved making me cum that way and I felt so naughty and dirty when he did it.

“Yes, fuck my ass” I heard myself saying.

“Beg for it, bitch.”

“Oh please sir. I need you to fuck my ass with your hard cock. I need to feel it all in me, fucking me hard. I promise to make it good for you. I promise to cum for you with your cock up my ass. Please, oh, please fuck my ass.”

Bobby and Tammy had also taught me the art of begging. It never failed to turn them on and get me what I wanted, and it was no different with Frank. I felt his cock push against my tight ring and I took a deep breath and relaxed to allow him inside. We both groaned and moaned loudly as he began to slip in.

I squealed with delight as Frank’s cock worked its way into me. The first guy, I heard them call him Will, stood in front of me and brought my mouth up. I opened wide and let him push his once again hard prick in my mouth.

“Great idea Will. This little slut loves to be double penetrated. Fuck her face good, make her earn your cum, man,” Frank said.

I did love it. Frank was working slowly in and out of my ass. He had the most awesome control not to just fuck me and unload in me like the other two had, especially after I had tried to suck him off while Steve fucked me.

Will, on the other hand, was enjoying my mouth very much, and used it as he did my pussy. He held my head and would push his cock in until I could feel his balls slap against my chin. I could feel the saliva running out of my mouth as he worked himself in and out.

“She’s got a hell of a mouth too, doesn’t she Will?”

“Fuck this is one well trained bitch, let me tell you. I’ve fucked some young ones before and had my cock sucked by most of them, but this little slut is made to take dick.”

I swelled with a sense of pride hearing Will’s words. I went into this not wanting anything to do with these men, mere strangers to me. I knew they were friends of Bobby’s, but at the time, I was scared and humiliated. Now all I wanted to do was to give them all that they wanted and have them tell Bobby how good I was. I knew they were using me, but I didn’t care. I liked it. I liked knowing that men thought I was attractive and a good fuck. I wanted to please them as best I could.

“Untie her,” I heard Frank say.

Will popped out of my mouth and worked on my wrists as Steve untied my legs. Frank stayed in position, still working his cock in and out of my tight ass.

“You going to be a good girl now, bitch?” Frank asked.

“Yes, sir. I’ll do whatever you say.”

“Good,” he said sliding out of me, “ I want you to go over and climb on Steve’s cock. Work it till it is all in your hot cunt.”

“Yes, sir,” I replied and moved off the table.

I could feel my ass throbbing with desire and I wasted no time moving to where Steve was laying on the couch in the basement. I held his dick in my hand and let it ease in to me. Even having just taken the monster cock of his, it took a bit of work to get it back in.

Once it was all in, Steve held me down on him. Will moved over and placed his cock back into my mouth as Steve pinched and pulled at my nipples, still sore from the whipping my sister had given them. Then it was Frank’s turn.

“Spread your ass cheeks for me, slut,” he commanded.

I moved my hands, suspended only by the cock in my pussy and the one in my mouth. I spread my ass for Frank and felt him guide the tip of his dick to my ass. I heard a sound and realized Frank had spit on my ass for lubrication, a thought that made me feel almost as nasty as being an 18 year old slut slave to my sister and her husband, and now about to be triple fucked by three of their friends.

I took a deep breath, as Bobby had taught me, and let Frank back in. He moved ever so slowly, letting me enjoy the sensation of being filled in all three of my slut holes. Will was the first to react. He didn’t want to wait, and started fucking my mouth again.

When Frank bottomed out, I could feel his balls against me. He pulled out and as he pushed back in, Steve began to move to. Soon all three were working in and out of me, each filling me and using me so well. I couldn’t contain myself. Steve was still pinching and pulling at my tits and I moaned and mumbled around Will’s cock as they fucked me like the nasty slut that I had become.

I thought Frank would be the first this time. The other two were on their second loads and he hadn’t got off yet. To my surprise, it was Will. My mouth was sore from his fucking my face, but he relented until he pulled out and jerked another load of his cum, this time onto my face.

Steve, being so close and watching Will, immediately started jerking and filled my cunt with his second load of steamy juice too. He began to soften and slipped out of me.

That left Frank. God that man had some staying power. I was beginning to think he was never going to cum. I just didn’t know what he had in mind.

“You ready to make me happy, baby?” he asked.

“Oh, yes. I want to. Just tell me what to do,” I offered.

Will had moved away and was sitting in a chair. Steve had been trapped under me and Frank, until Frank pulled out of my ass, leaving me gaping again.

Frank had Steve move off the couch and had me get up on it on my hands and knees.

“Suck me off now,” he said.

I had only a moment to make my decision. It was something that Bobby had never done to me. I had licked him clean after he had fucked my sister or me but never after he had fucked my ass. However, for some reason I wanted so much to please Frank. I wanted to show him that I would do anything he wanted. And I did show him.

I opened my mouth and bent forward, taking the cock that had been reaming my ass between my lips. I sucked and licked and was lost in my desire to please this man, in any way he wanted.

“Will. Steve. Get over here and whip this bitch until she makes me cum. I think she needs a little motivation to make sure she does a good job,” Frank said.

Will and Steve moved over to me, both with belts from their jeans. They took turns swatting my ass. I could feel the stinging welts raise up as I worked my mouth faster and sucked harder on Frank’s cock.

“That’s it baby. Suck my cock. You like sucking my cock after it fucked your ass don’t you?”

I looked up into Frank’s eyes. They were filled with lust as I nodded to him. I put one hand on his shaft and the other on his balls, working to make him cum for me. I wanted him to feed me his hot load. I wanted to show him how good of a slut slave I could be.

I felt hands on me, but didn’t know whose. They started rubbing my wet, well used pussy and my nipples. I was so close to cumming, but the hands would not help me, only tease me. The belts of Steve and Will still worked on my upturned ass and I began to whimper as I felt Frank swell in my mouth, his balls getting tight and hard in my hand.

Frank held my head in his hands as the first full stream erupted from his cock. It went straight down my throat. He pulled back a bit and I sucked and licked the head as I jerked the rest of his load into my wanting mouth. The hand on my pussy no longer teased, it bore into me and also teased my clit. With Frank still cumming in my mouth and the two guys whipping my nasty ass, I too came again.

The whipping stopped first. Then Frank eased himself from my mouth. I made sure to lick him clean before he got away. When I looked to my side, I found my sister next to me, still fondling my pussy and tits.

“Not bad, baby girl. I knew you wouldn’t disappoint us,” Tammy said.

She brought her hand up and I licked away the combined cum of me and the two men who had fucked me so well. Tammy sat on the couch and opened the robe she was wearing. She guided my mouth to her and I began to lap at her own wetness while the other men watched.

“Damn, you started without me,” I heard Bobby say as he came down the stairs.

“I hear you did a good job, slut. I’m proud of you. Let me show you how proud I am,” Bobby said.

Bobby always had a weird way of showing me things. In this case, he showed his pride by pushing his hard cock up the same hole Frank had loosened up.

Suddenly all was right with the world. I was back where I belonged. Licking my sister’s pussy and getting ass fucked by her husband. All after having been used by three strangers, who were now watching me serve.

12