My Life as a Video Pornographer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

I was settling in as the car drove off to the club, listening to the chatter, when my phone made me jump. Looking down, I saw it was Ben from work.

"Hey Ben! What's up?" I hoped there hadn't been a problem with any of the cars I'd been working on.

"Listen, Julie, we've got a little situation here at the shop and I'm wondering if you might be able to help us out."

Shit. I was so looking forward to going out tonight. "It depends, Ben. I'm kinda in the middle of something. What's going on?"

He proceeded to explain that one of Bill's best customers had just delivered a Hummer he needed 'Platinum Detailed' by Saturday morning.

"You're shitting me! Platinum by tomorrow and he dropped it off tonight? How many people do you have on it?"

"That's the thing, Julie, nobody can make it except Tim so far - Bill had given a bunch of the guys tickets to the game, and there's no way to get in touch with them for at least a couple of hours. I got you guys started, but I've got a family thing I've got to do."

I paused, thinking about working all night instead of partying. With Tim. Alone in the shop. The roach coming back my way. I eyed it.

Ben assumed I was waiting for him to say something. "Did I mention Bill's prepared to pay triple overtime?"

I took a quiet hit and did the math - easily 12 hours of work - that was almost an extra week's pay in one night. He didn't need to say anything more.

"I'll be there as soon as I can - probably about 20 minutes." I hung up.

"No way, Julie! You can't go to work tonight! C'mon, girl we were going to get down!"

They all shouted at me at once, but I told them to either let me off at the next corner, or if they were really good sports they could take a five minute detour and drop me off at the shop.

I was focused so much on the overtime, and the blossoming high, I didn't catch most of what they were saying - it was shit anyway, but they were my friends. Even as they tore into me, I noticed we were heading over to the shop.

When I got there, it was mostly dark, a small glow coming through the upper windows in the roll down doors. I knocked loudly, heard the music turn down, and waved my friends away as soon as I heard the door unlocking.

Tim greeted me with a smile and let me in.

"Man, I don't know what Bill was thinking," he locked the door behind him. "There's no fucking way we're gonna get this car done in time."

I looked at him - I'd never heard him swear before. He was already out of his shirt - he had sweatpant cut-offs - his feet in rubber flip-flops.

It was a humid night - one of the reasons I had worn the outfit I had chosen. Shit! I realized I couldn't even begin to work on the car dressed like this. Shit! No way I was going home in this outfit at this time of night either. I thought about calling my folks, but they had left town for the weekend. I was looking forward to being on my own for a couple of days.

Fuck.

Tim noticed just as I did.

"Hey, where's your change of clothes?"

I looked at him with a hang-dog face. "I got the call from Ben on my way to a party. I didn't think about stopping at home first. Shit!" I looked around, wondering if there was anything I could wear, but I knew there'd be nothing.

Tim sat down on a bench wiping the sweat from his face. I stared at him - his body fairly bristled with muscle - his biceps stood out like small mountains, his nipples poked out of his small areolas...I licked my lips thinking what it be like to kiss them. I shook the image from my mind - where'd it come from anyway? Sometimes I couldn't believe the thoughts that'd spring into my head. I'd seen a lot of guys half-naked, but there was something about his body that just set me off. He looked up, a kind of lost expression on his face.

He sniffed and raised his eyebrows. "Shit. We're never going to get through this. Dammit."

I looked over at the car and saw he'd started prepping for it. All of the tools were laid out, the vacuum hose dragged over, the trashbags ready to go. And then my eyes spotted his shirt. I looked down and thought about it quickly.

I've replayed that part of the scene so many times. I've tried and tried to remember whether, at any time during these moments of indecision, I ever once thought: "Hmmm, maybe dickhead over there could take me back to my place so I can change." That would have been an excellent idea. But apparently neither of us considered it. At least, I can't remember...at that point, I was just not sure how much Tim considered. Ever. Today...today I struggle with believing he was innocent versus cunning. I knew I was fucked up -- the pot hit hard and I was eager for the money.

"I think we can do it. Do you know if anyone else is coming tonight?"

"No. We're it. This is a 12 hour job for three people, I can't begin to think how long this is going to take. What can we do - you can't wash it in that getup."

I walked over to the Hummer and picked up his shirt, putting it against my shoulders. It draped down pretty low - to about the middle of my thighs. I'd be a little exposed, but given it was Tim and the thought of so much money, I was prepared to show a little skin. I walked behind the Hummer so that its blackened windows blocked me from view and undid my halter top. My breasts bounced out sending a jolt through me. I had practically lived in this place for the past month and the thought of being exposed here suddenly made me very very horny. I looked over to see if Tim could see me, and confirmed the windows were still blocking his view. I unsnapped my collar and slipped his shirt over my head.

His smell slammed into me. Sweat, after-shave and something else musky. The electricity I had been feeling jumped up three notches and I could feel myself getting moist. As soon as the shirt draped across my navel, my nipples hardened. Shit. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Now, as I slipped my skirt down and stepped out of it, I looked down to see my breasts clearly visible through the neckline. Well, it was this or forfeit the money. I remember hoping Tim wasn't some kind of latent sex maniac provoked by my being nearly nude . I unzipped my boots, removed the bellybutton ring and my earrings, and gathered everything up with my bag into a neat folded stack.

I walked around the car, heading to the office where I figured my clothes wouldn't be in the way or get ruined. I had to pass him along the way there, and I knew he was dumbstruck by what he saw. My nipples were practically poking through the fabric, my ass cheeks just barely hidden by the bottom of the shirt. I was wearing my smallest thong, it had crept up into my ass crack and along my crotch. I might as well have been naked, except somehow this seemed even more sexy.

"What the fuck?" He exhaled quietly. "I think I've died and gone to heaven." He sported a wolfish grin as I entered the office. I saw him get up, shaking his head and head to the car.

"Let's get to work, asshole!" I shot him a dirty look and joined him at the stall. I reached up to grab the vacuum hose, the shirt rode up my legs to almost expose my underwear. I watched him staring at me as he picked up the trash bags and opened the doors.

As we worked, I vacuuming he trashing, I was careful not to be too close to him or bend over when he might be able to see anything. It became clear there was no way to avoid it, and given we didn't have much time, I got over whatever self-consciousness I was expecting and just got into it. Being naïve and stupid, I just hoped my casual attitude would wear off on him so we could make it through as if it were normal.

The approach seemed to be working. Even as we were both in the car, vacuuming, pulling seats forward, he didn't make a pass at me. I knew he could see my naked ass in the rear view mirror; it was late and I was getting a little punch-drunk. For some stupid reason, I decided to give him a little show. I bent over the back seats to vacuum the rear area, spreading my legs a little and letting his shirt ride as far up as it would go. Maybe it was his scent, maybe the time of night, whatever it was, I was acting the prick tease and was curious if I could give him a hard-on. I'd never really gone this far before, but something was in the air.

I wiggled a little trying to get further down behind the seat when I heard him get out of the car. I looked over my shoulder to see him walking away towards the office. I felt a little embarrassed and deflated; then I got worried. Maybe he was concerned about getting into trouble. Shit!

Just then, things began to go wrong. When I turned back to the vacuum, I slipped in between the seats in some bizarre way, sliding deep into the gap between them. I was turned in such a way that my lower arm was pinned away from my sides. Hoping to push myself out of the gap with my upper arm, I let go of the vacuum, but I couldn't quite get a handhold on the seat back or the back deck. The more I struggled, the deeper I was pinned like that kid's finger trap toy. I stopped, took a breath and tried not to panic.

The two seats had pincered my mid section, I could move my legs, and I could move one of my arms, but other than that I was immobilized. I couldn't see over the top of the seats; I couldn't lift my head high enough. With the vacuum's noise and the music blaring, I could barely hear myself; there was no way Tim could hear me.

I took a calming breath and lay still; he'd be back eventually, hopefully soon. After a few heartbeats there was a flash and I turned to see what had happened. With the seats blocking my view, I couldn't see a thing. There was another, and I realized Tim had gone to get the digital camera we use to photograph the cars when we're done. I couldn't see him, but I immediately understood: I was completely exposed beyond the seats, my thong having worked its way up my crotch. No doubt he had a clear shot of my bush, my ass, and probably my labia.

In spite of my embarrassment and anger, I felt another twinge of excitement. How could this be a turn-on for me?

"Stop it, Tim!" I shouted. "Can't you see I'm stuck?" Another flash and I realized I had been squirming my legs; no doubt he caught a particularly good beaver shot.

"Oh, this is too rich," he was shouting, and I saw him peek his head over the seats. He reached an arm over and slid my shirt up my back, popping out my left boob.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I was getting a little panicked and hurt he would take advantage of me like this. "We've got to get back to work - I thought you were nicer than this! Shit, we're never going to get finished!"

Another flash, this time I had been looking at the camera, so I was temporarily blinded. I felt his weight off the seat and when I opened my eyes again I couldn't see him.

The back gate of the car lifted and I bent back to see him smiling at me, the camera ready. He was getting aroused by my predicament - his shorts were tenting out in front and as he walked the material shifted against his penis.

The pang of excitement jolted me and I swallowed at the image of him pushing it into my mouth. I had never sucked a guy before, but just then I could almost imagine doing it. An electricity started building in my groin, and I could feel moisture building with it. What was going on here?

He reached in and I thought he was reaching for my arm. I lifted it to greet his hand, but he moved past me, pulling his shirt completely up my body, over my head with just the collar around my neck. His aroma filled my nose; again the electricity in my groin. I felt my legs rubbing together.

The flash again, and then finally I hoped he was done. I had been yelling at him the whole time, but the damage had been done and I was just hoping he was going to stop with the pictures and not rape me.

"No one is going to believe this," he mused, sitting down on the bed of the car just inches from my nose. I could barely make him out through the grey t-shirt, but I assumed he was staring at my naked breasts. My nipples had hardened, each movement he made sent small puffs of air against them.

"Please, Tim. Please let me out. We have to get this car done. I'm willing to forget this whole thing if you are. Just help me, would you?"

He slipped his fingers under the t-shirt and pulled it over my chin and head. Although I had essentially been naked before, I felt completely exposed seeing him looking at me. I could see his erection clearly over his thighs, and again the thought of taking it into my mouth burst into my brain. I licked my lips.

"Tim? Can we move on now?"

He looked down at me, a funny grin on his face. "I've never seen a girl in this position before, Julie. I wish you could see what you look like. Oh, wait, you can. Hold on."

He fumbled with the camera and then turned the viewscreen towards my face. There was a snapshot of my two legs, spread open, my golden curls clearly visible around the thong, my ass cheeks a bright reflection from the flash. He took it away and a moment later showed me the next one: now my crotch was a bright pink around the thong buried inside my crack, again my cheeks tight and overexposed. He repeated the viewing again, this time my breasts and my face in surprise, and again, with the shirt over my head, my arm over my head exposing both breasts, the nipples clearly raised.

"Please Tim. I get it. How do you think I feel? Just help me out, would you?"

He got up, put the camera carefully on the floor away from the car and came around to the back seat. I felt his hands slip under my legs and with a single sliding push, hoisted me up out of the gap. With my arm free I could help him push me up and I felt him pulling my hips over the seat. He kept backing out of the car, pulling me with him, me struggling to keep from falling until he had me on my feet on the concrete. I was facing away from him, toward the car, his hands still on my hips, his erection now pressing against me through the fabric in his sweatpants.

I was a ball of confused feelings. Scared that he had me at his mercy - the photographs were not something I really wanted him to show the other guys, and I'm sure he had plans to post them somewhere on the net. Butterflies in my stomach at the thought of being naked in front of him, feeling his arousal at my being naked. Angry that he had violated my trust and that I was probably out of a job. But mostly confused that I was getting aroused by the whole thing.

"Hey...Julie?" His tone had shifted suddenly to concern. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He let me go and walked to the back of the car to get the camera, or my shirt. I hoped both. I turned to look at him, my arms going around my breasts to cover as much as I could.

Maybe this could be salvaged after all. "It's okay, Tim. I get it. You're as horny as the next guy. It's just...I don't know...it's just not very fair to take advantage of me. Could you get me your shirt so we can finish?"

I watched his indecision as he picked up the shirt. He looked up at me again, this time his lust was unmistakable. Oh shit, now what?

"I'd love it if you would work like that for now. Would that be okay?" I thought I saw his dick throb a little as he stood up.

"What? Jeez, Tim, you got to be kidding!" Another pulse of electricity through my groin.

"Let's go. We've got a lot of work to do, and we can't just hang around. I helped you out of that mess, the least you could do is give me a favor in return."

"Now wait a minute." I stood my ground. This was getting ridiculous. "You did what any decent person would have done - just helped someone out of a tight squeeze...so to speak." We both smiled at the stupid pun.

"You could just go home. I'll try and finish alone. I just thought you'd be more cooperative...that's all." He turned away, taking his shirt and the camera with him.

"Wait a minute. Hold up. You want me to detail this car naked, all night, and when we're done, you'll erase the pictures?" That's not at all what he had said, but I needed to keep bargaining.

"Hah! Good one. To get the photos back we'll have to come up with something more than that. Let's see..." He rubbed his chin, looking me up and down. A warmth oozed into the space between my thighs. I tried to hold still, my arms still covering my breasts. I didn't dare move to re-arrange my thong, it would only draw attention to my bush, and leave my breasts wide open for him to oggle. My eyes kept darting to the pole in his shorts and I resisted the urge to lick my lips. So damn confusing!

"Any ideas?" He looked me in the eyes, a smile on his face that almost melted me. His body was soooo gorgeous, part of me just wanted him to cross the distance between us and give me a crushing hug and kiss. Another part was screaming in anger at his violating my trust. Lust and trust. Lust was definitely winning. I wanted to see his thing, to stroke it, to watch it spurt. I even was ready to wrap my lips around it. Something clicked and a yellow haze drifted over my brain. I suddenly imagined him fucking me in his bed, holding my arms over my head, his erection penetrating me, his tongue probing my mouth. I could feel liquid beginning to soak the thong. Shit!

"Uhhh, Tim?" He was still looking at me waiting for an answer. He raised his eyebrows a little higher. "I've never been in this position before. I don't know what to say." I was starting to cry a little - as much from frustration as anything. "What do you want?" The minute I said it, I regretted it, but then it was like surfing a wave, I just let it carry me to wherever it was going.

"What do I want? What do I want?" He walked around me, watching me, staring at me, all the while the gears going in his head. I could only imagine what he wanted. I'm sure I couldn't begin to imagine what a 20 year old, well built, well hung, male would want with me. The things I could think of only made my thong wetter.

"All right. You're right. We've got to get this car done, tonight! So, here's the deal. You want the photographs back, I can understand that. Let's see... I'd like to see more of you. Yes. That's it. 'course I've already seen most of you." I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips. "But you know," he paused rubbing his lips with his fingers. I stared at those fingers. "I haven't seen all of you."

I raised my eyebrows -- not because I understood what he meant -- exactly the opposite: I didn't have a fucking clue what he was talking about.

"Your underwear, thong, thingie-," he waved his arm at me, "You need to take it off. That's for starters..."

"What? Hold up there, cowboy. None of this piecemeal shit -- what do I need to do to get those photographs back?" It was all I could do to get the words out, the images of being ravished by him blotting everything else out.

"That's it; that...and agreeing to come with me for breakfast."

Breakfast...and work completely naked with this guy...this guy who was currently in my head tearing my clothes off in some dim lit room, stretched out on a bed, held down somehow...all night? I wasn't sure I'd be able to concentrate on the detailing. I took a breath and tried to calm down. Breakfast and work naked. Shit...I was already naked -- that wasn't going to be the problem. Breakfast. "What the fuck. Okay. Sure. I work naked and go to breakfast with you."

I started to peel them down when he stopped me. A What now? was rising.

"Not yet. I'll tell you when. Let's finish up the car and then you'll come for breakfast at my house." He said it all in a rush, all the while a wolf smile on his face.

I just looked at him in astonishment, my jaw dropped open. I never agreed to go home with him! But the reaction from my gut was what made me stop. The thong was soaked by now. I was paralyzed between anger and arousal.

"Okay, then it's agreed. But first a couple more pictures. Hands on your head, please." He was facing the car, I was still turned to the back; he waved his hands around indicating he wanted me to turn away from the car to face him. He began snapping pictures.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers