My Life as a Wittol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

She noticed my hard dick pushing the thin sheet upward and looked up into my eyes as she asked, "Does it excite you that I am with other guys?"

I blushed from the embarrassment and took a big breath as I carefully answered, "Yeah... I did get aroused those few unforgettable times I have gotten to watch you."

She reached off to the side of the bed and picked up her bikini bottom, pinched between two fingers, and squished her nose as she laughed and said, "I kind of got that idea when I found these this morning." She slyly looked at me as she tossed them beside the bed and laughed as she told me, "I think I might need to wash them before I go swimming again." Then with a suggestive look she smiled, "Then maybe I won't wash them."

I could only blush from the embarrassment as I tried making my apology, my dick started to soften and finally lay down.

She chuckled as her hand slid down over the sheet and glided over my now wilted dick as she said, "Sorry... didn't mean to cause that." Her hands slipped under the sheets and I watched as she lay on her back and struggled for just a moment. As she leaned back into me I felt her fingers wrap around my flaccid dick and began to slowly slide up and down as my dick hardened once again. I grew even harder as I felt the smoothness of her cotton panties as she wrapped them around my dick as she asked, "Do you want to cum in my panties too?"

She put her arm around my neck as she pressed her lips against mine and as we passionately kissed she took my hand and laid it on my hard dick wrapped in her panties. Then she whispered into my ear, "Show me... show me how much you want to cum in my panties." Her hand guided mine up and down.

My head feel back into the pillow as she laid her head on my should and softly whispered into my ear as our hands slid up and down my hard dick, "Cum for me Baby... show me how much you want to cum..." We both moaned quietly as she continued to whisper, "You know my panties are probably soaked with Roger and Rick's cum..."

I tried to be quiet as my dick erupted and cum spewed into her panties. She quickly pushed my hand away and wrapped her finger around it as she squeezed and her hand rapidly stroked my dick and she whispered, "That's it baby... cum for me... imagine how Rick and Roger's cum oozed out of my used cunt and made such a mess in my panties."

Her hand slowed as it slid up and down my softening dick. Her panties, now slick with cum, felt nice as they slid along my now soft dick. She smiled as she stared into my eyes.

After that day I would come home and occasionally find a pair of sullied panties on my pillow. I would smile and hold them to my face and inhale her feminine scent as I recalled the morning I awoke to find her in my bed and the pleasure I felt as she helped me come in her panties.

Near the end of summer Rick and Stephanie had informed CJ that they would be moving back to Oregon to restart their education. By this time CJ and I had become more sexually involved and had become somewhat of a couple, even though she may still have been fucking Roger a few times a week. Eventually we decided to get a place for just the two of us and for the next six years we lived together before I finally convinced her to marry me.

After their move to Washington Stephanie gave birth to their first child several months later. Stephanie smiles and winks as she jokes that their son has some resemblance to Roger in at least one area. Rick and Stephanie are still together after forty year and live about an hour out of Seattle. Rick is working in a well know architecture firm that designs custom luxury homes. Stephanie has worked her way up the ladder in a marketing firm in Seattle and is now a team leader. CJ and Stephanie call each other on their birthdays and always end with, "We need to get together soon," but I am not sure their plan to get together is all that sincere.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers
12