My Life as an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Streaking, public nudity leads to my first CFNM adventure.
1.8k words
4.02
66.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Early Years

Firstly, let me describe myself. I have never been the guy who attracts women by being obviously handsome. Some of my mates had merely to enter a room of women, and immediately experience one or more girls "hitting on them". However I am tall, blond and blue-eyed. My best features, as described by various girlfriends, are my long, straight legs, my "fuck me eyes", a firm butt, my almost complete lack of bodily hair (except the head), a slim, athletic torso and a fun, uninhibited personality (as well as not being ugly). Certainly not muscular -- my athleticism comes from timing, flexibility and balance, not strength. After a while I also found that my cock was a little above average in length, exaggerated by the fact that, when flaccid, it did not shrink very much. When erect, it merely stood up, rather than grow to any appreciable extent. Even later still, I discovered that I had quite amazing sexual staying power.

Being a good student, particularly in Maths and Physics, I won a scholarship to University, to earn a B Sc. The year I commenced coincided with it being upgraded from a College of Technology, to a full University, with a brand new campus, but still specialising in Science and Engineering in its early years. Only a few buildings had been completed at the start, and construction continued throughout my time there. Not many girls took those courses in those days, and classes were quite small anyway. The combination of being at the beginning, with only a small population meant several things -- the students became very close, and the staff gave us more leeway than I believe an older University might have given.

By the time we reached our third year (and final undergraduate year), we were a very close and friendly group. My earlier shyness had vanished. The "Roundhouse" had been completed, and this housed the Student Union and its Library, Cafeteria, and other facilities. It was the social centre between classes. We had heard of group "streaks" at other campuses, and a group of us planned the inaugural streak around the Library. There were about 20 of us. None of the girls joined in, but were in full attendance to cheer us on. We were all apprehensive that the authorities might take a dim view of our escapade, but this proved not to be the case. Although we had a large, boisterous audience, only a couple of staff witnessed the event, and although not wanting to appear amused, they showed no negative reaction to proceedings. The streak probably lasted less than a minute, but my exhilaration was boundless. I cannot say it was a sexual experience. It was the thrill of doing something naughty, forbidden and somewhat rare, but which clearly entertained and amused so many, and of both sexes. This was my first experience of public nudity, and I was hooked.

As the year went on, the stakes were lifted gradually. We responded to dares, some of which were issued by the girls. I guess these events were limited to less than 10 occasions during the year, ranging from streaking between buildings, around the car park and the gardens, to four of us sitting nude in the cafeteria as we nonchalantly ate our lunch. I once took a dare to stand naked in the cafeteria queue, select my lunch, pay for it at the cashier, take it back to my table, and eat it, remaining naked the whole time. It was daring, but not as much as one might think. Most of the cafeteria staff were students working part-time, and the teaching staff rarely ate there, and the Administration never did.

Away from the campus, parties were always being entertained by guys who would "hang the moon", and respond to calls to "get your gear off". This was always met with laughter, cheering, and plenty of encouragement. "Taking my gear off" became my specialty, and it became expected of me. After a while, I began staying undressed after my act, and "mingling". Eventually I even arrived naked at a friend's 21st party, as part of the planned entertainment, and stayed that way most of the night. I never saw anyone, male or female, offended by this behaviour, either by myself, or by the other guys who would "get their gear off". Even though the girls all shouted encouragement, not too many wanted to be seen as my date, or to appear too eager to start up a protracted conversation with me. This did not concern me. I just enjoyed being the entertainer. In any case, anyone who did hang around, usually did so out of inquisitiveness, rather than for being "turned on".

After University, I went to Teachers' College for a year. There was a majority of girls at College, but discipline was tight, and even minor breaches of the rules were not tolerated. Budding schoolteachers were expected to be exemplary. So nakedness at College was not an option. However away from College, we had parties, at which I could be uninhibited, and such parties were usually like most of the others at that time -- someone generally got their gear off, or a group would hang the moon. I soon found I was being invited to parties by people I hardly knew, sometimes by girls, not as their date, but as the entertainment.

One day at College I was approached by a girl I had seen around, but did not know. Although obviously embarrassed, she came quickly to the point. One of her friends outside the College was getting married. She was giving her a "kitchen tea party", and would I like to be the entertainment. She had recognised me at College as someone she had seen a few times at parties. This was to be a Saturday afternoon informal gathering, where the girlfriends of the bride-to-be gave her small gifts that she could use in her house, usually for the kitchen. They would sit around gossiping, eating little snacks, and sipping a little wine and/or tea and coffee. Her husband-to-be was probably going to attend a "bucks' night", and be entertained by a stripper. So why can't a girl have a hens' night?

I had been to a few bucks' nights, but had not heard of a similar hens' night. What exactly was I to do?

As we discussed detail, the girl seemed to become even more embarrassed, and other than emphasising that there were to be no sex acts, she gave very little input. It was left to me to come up with ideas. I accepted the offer and spent a very exciting few weeks formulating my plan.

On the day of the party, I arrived a little early, and asked to be taken to a room not in use. I asked her to come and get me when most of the invitees had arrived, and the presents given, but before snacks and drinks began. I said that I would serve them. When she left, I stripped off and waited. I had shaved off what little pubic hair I had, so as to accentuate my nakedness. By the time she came to get me, my anticipation was so great that I could not avoid an erection. This had not happened to me before, in all my previous naked acts. I was embarrassed, she was embarrassed. Not since my first streak in the library was I somewhat reluctant to go out nude. We waited a little while, but I knew the erection was not going away. So the show must go on. The girls were expecting a male stripper, so I figured that they would not be offended, even if I had an erection. So I followed my host into the room where about twenty girls were waiting quietly. I savoured their reaction. There was a moment of silence, then a few gasps, then some shrieks, and finally loud applause mixed with laughter. I followed the host into her kitchen, took some plates of hors d'oeuvres and carried them back into the girls, offering them one by one, as nonchalantly as I could. Once or twice I could not help a little laugh at a comment, or a reaction, but I tried hard to behave as any normal waiter would -- polite and unobtrusive. The girls were not too boisterous, and also polite and even lady-like. It was as if they were reluctant to be seen as prudes on the one hand, or as loose women on the other. There was more admiration of my butt, than my cock, but my clean-shaven status drew a lot of comment. They were just as interested in each other's individual reactions as they were in me. I continued to serve the snacks and drinks until there were only a few girls left. I responded to conversation briefly, and politely. The party had gone on for nearly two hours, yet I still had my erection. I was issuing plenty of pre-cum, which I tried to surreptitiously wipe away, especially when I returned to the kitchen. However one of the girls took great delight in pointing it out -- I think it had not gone unnoticed, but that the others were a little too polite or embarrassed to comment on it. The fact that this was a planned, and expected naked performance, witnessed only by fully clothed and appreciative females, and that I was their servant, even though not in any overt sexual way, was a different turn-on for me -- as demonstrated by the erection. However the turn-on was still more to do with the naughtiness and novelty of the situation, and that now the audience was fully complicit.

With the host, the bride-to-be and two others remaining, I was invited to sit down and relax. The girls asked a few questions about how I felt in this situation, how often I did it, what other naked activities I engaged in and how I felt about them. I answered briefly and honestly. My erection quickly subsided. After a little while someone suggested we wind it up. I was asked to allow the bride-to-be a final close-up inspection, and as I stood, moved closer to her, and obeyed her instructions to turn around, and come closer, my erection sprang back to life with a vengeance. The other girls started calling for the bride-to-be to take the matter into her own hands, but even though she kept me posing within reach for a considerable time, she did not touch me. I remember hoping that I would be asked to touch myself, but this request never came. Eventually after some words of thanks from the host and bride-to-be, I left the room, dressed and went home. Other than seeing the host around the College a few times with polite exchanges of greetings, I am unaware of seeing any of the girls again. Without knowing the terminology at the time, this was my first truly CFNM experience, and it was certainly my most enjoyable nude-in-public performance to date. More was to come, but I would have to wait a few years.