My Life as Lauren Ch. 01

Story Info
Lauren is a big slut and loves sex but now she want a man.
1.3k words
4.35
32.7k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on the bed next to him I thought back to who I was before and how my life changed for the better. Mostly.

It all started when I was four, I was in the bathroom doing what needs to be done and I pair of white knickers caught my eye. My mum had hung them on the radiator to dry I picked them up and stared, I even sniffed them but as they had just been washed it smelled like washing detergent. Once I had finished in the bathroom, I took the panties with me and tried them on. That was the start. I couldn't get enough, I was four so they were massive on me but I didn't care, they felt great.

I kept them on for ages my small erection poking out. When my erection died down I went downstairs and sat in my mums lap. I was scared she would notice but fear and excitement was too much.

I loved it so much that I didn't stop I hid the knickers under my bed and kept them there. When I got the chance I would swap them and I found a black pair I liked even more.

My dressing progressed and a soon found a matching bra. That was the extend of my wardrobe for years, but when I was 14 I found a dress that my mum had forgot about and wore that as well. I started using the internet to fulfil my dressing needs. And I started to wank whilst dressed and to shemale porn. When I was 15 I met a woman online and she helped me a lot, more than she knew and she inspired me to dress even more. I brought a wig and she even sent me some heels. It was then that I realised I wanted to live as a woman.

I never wished to have a sex change but just live as a woman. So there I was some year's later living the dream in a short skirt and tight top. I lived in an apartment with my best friend in the world Kate, she was like my sister but with benefits. Any time I was horny or she was horny which was very often, we would help each other out. It felt like she was wet twenty-four seven but she loved it, and so did I. There was always the faint hum of vibration in are apartment or quiet moans from the TV or from Kate's room. At face value she seemed to be just a slut and she was, we both were but there was more to her than that.

A couple years ago she had walked into her boyfriend cheating on her at a party, only he wasn't just cheating with one girl he had a three or four all over him. Ever since then she found it hard to trust a guy and just wanted sex. Deep down though beneath all the thongs, the lube and dildos she had a heart of gold and it was her that convinced me to accept my feminine side. She had introduced me to some of my closest friends and even to Beverley, a transgendered woman who gave me a job in her book shop and took me under her wing.

Both Kate and Beverley were teachers to me. Kate taught me how to pleasure a man and how to give the best blow jobs, she even demonstrated it on me, her tongue was absolutely magical. But Beverley taught me how to be a woman and how to balance being a slut and being sophisticated. She had a lot of fun teaching me. She would take me to her house put me in a tartan skirt and teach me like I was a school girl but if I were to misbehave or touch myself without permission she would punish me in a very unlady like way.

Often she would bring in her friend Tyrone, with is 9 inch thick black dick and have him shove it in me with little to no lube and make me take it. Sometimes she would act as if she hadn't seen anything and wait until I wasn't expecting it, and have him force me down onto any surface he could find or even push me up against the wall or on the floor and shove his black monster into me. He would push it until I screamed then pull it all the way back out then ram it back it in all the way, he would do it over and over again until he came.

Me and Tyrone became quite close. At first he was quite mean but as I got better at taking him and started pleasuring him he became quite a nice guy. I remember one day at the end of my tutoring with Bev she was teaching me how to make myself look presentable after a quicky and for some reason she was masturbating using my heels. I snuck my hand up my skirt and started to rub. She told me to go get her some wine from the fridge and thinking I was in the clear I went to the fridge. As I was about to open the door I felt two big familiar hands on my waist. I was forced against the fridge and my thong pulled off. Tyrone bent me over and shoved it into my ass.

"Hey beautiful," he said whilst moving in and out of me.

"Why you always such a bad girl?" He asked.

"Because if I wasn't I wouldn't get to feel you inside of me, and we wouldn't want that would we?" I said in between moans.

Tyrone led me to the sofa but me on my back started fucking me hard. He paused for a moment and looked around he made sure Bev was in her room and started fucking me again, but it was different this time, it was passionate. He must have known it was the last time for a while. When we were getting close he slowed down leaned over and kissed me. It was the first time Tyrone had ever kissed me but it made up for it by how amazing and passionate it was. He let me cum which was normally very rare and he came inside me. He kissed me again and went off to fetch Bev.

When Bev came back she was completely naked and in her hand she held a box of tampons. She stood over me took out a tampon and inserted it into me. After Tyrone it went in pretty easily.

"Can't have you leaking onto my sofa, can we?" she said.

She then laid on the sofa her legs in the air and said "Come here, you know what I want."

I'd fucked Bev before but never before had I been top I think she knew that it was the end of an era. Once we'd finished she told me to clean her up and she started to talk.

"All good things must come to an end," she started "And this has been the best. But it's time for you to stand on your own two feet, in a sexy pair of high heels."

I laughed a bit, lifting my head from between her legs. She pulled my head up and had me suck on her tits.

"I've taught you everything I can, and Tyrone said that now you're one of the best girls he's fucked. And trust me he's fucked a lot. Me and Kate have been talking, and we have decided that you should take hormones." She said in a soft voice obviously enjoying me on her tits.

There was a knock at the door and me and Bev both sat up.

"That's Kate now she'll tell you the rest." She continued.

I leaned over to Bev and kissed her my tongue exploring her mouth. I pulled back and smiled.

"Thanks you for everything Bev," I said my heart sinking slightly.

I stood up and looked at my mentor/mistress/mother-figure bend down and gave her pussy a quick lick and kiss and left.