My Life as Lauren Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren is a big slut and loves sex but now she want a man.
1k words
4.31
14.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had become a manager in the shop which meant that I had to dress in a very professional way, if I was still a man it would have been quite annoying but Bev new that as a woman I would love to wear a blouse and skirt but she also knew it meant that I could dress really slutty at the same time a "smart tart" in a way. Whilst working there the shop had opened a new section, full of erotica. There was a curtain separating it from the rest of the store and behind the curtain we were free to be as slutty as we liked. Many a blow job was given behind that curtain.

One day behind the curtain I met a guy reading a book about shemales and feminisation. His erection was obvious and he wasn't trying to hide it. He called me and tried to make conversation but he was really struggling as he was a bit distracted. I couldn't really blame him there I was with my boobs bursting out of a top that was obviously too small. A short skirt that had been made even shorter and heels that were so beautiful they gave me a boner every time I looked at them. My new friend was infatuated with me so I decided to have an little fun with him, my hand started to wonder and soon found his rock hard dick a let out a quiet moan and looked me straight in the eyes for the first time and I realised how desperate he was and decided to take pity on him.

I led him to the back behind the shop where no one would see except any of the workers who needed a cigarette break but we all knew what that space was used for and it was quite common to see a girl being bent over back there. The guy started to take off his trousers and I went in my bag to get my lube and condoms. I handed them to him and started to pull down my panties just as Bev had taught me I kept them round my ankles so they were easier to get back on. I looked back at the guy who was almost ready and bent over exposing my ass.

The skirt was so short I didn't even have to lift it. I felt him lube my ass a little bit and expected him to start with his fingers but to my disappointment he went straight in with his dick. I could tell this wasn't going to be great and I was right he was slightly below average and didn't have much rhythm, he didn't care at all if I was enjoying it and made no attempt to make me cum in fact he moaned more often and louder than me. But to my surprise, despite the look in his eyes and his moaning he lasted quite a while or perhaps he had cum and pretended that he hadn't either way I just stood there thinking while hr messed about behind me.

I realised I was bored of this, all the meaning less sex, it's great when the sex was great but sometimes it wasn't like. I didn't regret all the sex that I had but I was ready to move on I wanted a relationship. I wanted someone that would treat me like a princess but fuck me like a slut. I thought of Kate but she had the same mind set as me when I first became Lauren. To try all different types of men and women and not get tied down to one person and have the same boring sex day in a day out. But I was ready to sacrifice some of the sex for that special someone.

The sex would have to be great as well though not like this idiot behind me. I felt him shudder and give one last push, and stop for a while. After a minute or two of him panting he pulled out of me and threw the condom on the floor by the wall he had me up against. He looked at me a little sheepishly and thanked me. "It's alright sweety," I said wanting to get it finished "You go back inside and I'll ring up that book for you."

He walked of back inside fixing his trousers as he went. I pulled up my panties then took a mirror out of my bag. I fixed my hair and makeup and realised that my boobs were falling out. Literally hanging out, I guess he was touchier than I realised. I walked back inside pretty content although the sex was bad it gave me some perspective.

I had the guy pay for his book and went into the back room where the other staff were. I spoke to Bev about what I had thought about and she said that it was natural and that the right guy will come. At the end of my shift I had Kate come and pick me up because I was way too horny to walk home. In the car I told her about my feelings and despite her hate towards relationships she said that she understood. As soon as we got home I ran to my room and pulled out my vibrator.

I was so horny by the time my shift had ended I had given 2 blow jobs and fucked one guy and the hormones didn't help. When I was finished I went into the living room where Kate sat on the sofa naked apart from her heels on the phone with her hand between her legs. I heard say that she would be right there then hang up. I decided to order some food in, once it arrived I sat there half watching TV and half thinking about finding that special someone, I went to sleep still thinking about if it's what I truly wanted.