My Life as Luna Ch. 01

Story Info
A professional courtesan is dispatched to her new home.
1.6k words
4.3
3.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the academy was a big step, and my heart fluttered on the train as I rode towards my new life. Everything I owned—which was admittedly not a great deal—was either on my person or packed into a small suitcase in the luggage rack above.

As many people averted their eyes as stared whenever passengers boarded or departed. After all, I was still wearing the red, white, and black uniform of the Imperial Academy of Courtesans. Each and every passenger would have at least a passing familiarity with the school and its reputation for producing the wives, mistresses, and... companions of the empire's most influential men.

I ignored the stares and watched the countryside drift by through the window. While watching, I caught my own reflection; a bored looking girl of eighteen, her silver blonde hair meticulously formed into a long braid, her red lipstick applied with the precision of an oil painting.

An announcement was made that the train would soon arrive at St Alexander. I took my case down and moved towards the doors. Catching my reflection again, I straightened my uniform and adjusted my breasts to maximise their visual effect. It was imperative to make a good first impression.

"Wish I could afford one of them academy girls," a man said, ogling me.

I smiled in response. If every man in the empire had an academy girl, I'm sure it would have been a much better place.

When the train stopped, I did as I had been instructed. I stepped out and walked directly to the information desk.

"Good morning," I said. "I have just arrived from the Imperial Academy of Courtesans, and I am to be delivered to Mister Charles Leeway."

The woman at the desk, a brunette perhaps ten years my senior, looked me over appraisingly.

"They really do make you girls different down there, don't they?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Ma'am."

The woman picked up the telephone receiver on her desk. I hoped she wasn't offended by my use of the term "ma'am" rather than "miss".

"She's here," she said into the phone. "Pretty thing."

A man approached from one side and introduced himself as Mister Charles Leeway. He was tall and well-dressed with dark hair and a strong jaw. Perhaps fifty years of age, he was quite handsome, though it was clear that his looks were diminishing. There was a weariness in his eyes.

Up until that point, I knew nothing about Mister Charles Leeway other than he was a wealthy aristocrat and he, as of three days earlier, owned me.

To make something clear, we do not become slaves as soon as we enter the academy at sixteen. Rather, we are given the requisite training and then allowed to make that choice ourselves two years later. For those who eschew the courtesan's life, there are options. We make excellent diplomats, for example, able to maintain composure and get what is necessary in the face of any opponent.

However, many of us stay the course. It may seem from the outside preposterous for a young woman to accept a life of servitude. However, we go into it willingly. Perhaps our brains have been affected by the endless high teas and dinner functions of the academy.

"Gods, you really are stunning," Mister Leeway said once we were in his car.

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

Thank you, sir.

I am glad I can please you, sir.

These are the stock phrases of a girl trained in the Imperial Academy of Courtesans. Always maintain composure. Take every compliment, but not in a way that expresses either flippancy or over eagerness.

It was clear that Mister Leeway could afford a driver, but he chose to drive the car himself. This was common among men either born into a lower societal position or, more likely seeing the slight limp Mister Leeway had walked with, had seen military service. The drive to the manor was not long, but it gave a chance to see the city.

St Alexander was a city of brick and stone in the mountains, as far from the seaside village I grew up in as you could get. It had steep, winding streets, and I was surprised how easily the car handled them.

Once we arrived at the manor, on a large estate just out of the main part of the city, I handed Mister Leeway the envelope. I watched his face change as he read it.

Of course, I knew what the letter said. I was required to write it on the academy's behalf.

Dear Sir,

I hope this letter, as well as your purchased courtesan, reaches you well. Among her attributes are included a fuller bust than is average and scores within the top five percent for her exams.

As requested, she is particularly proficient in oral pleasure, having scored the highest marks of her graduating class in all aspects of that activity.

It was no doubt this part that Mister Leeway read as he licked his lips and audibly gasped. The letter went on to thank Mister Leeway for his business and the other required pleasantries of written communication.

"You really scored at the top of your class for... that?" Mister Leeway asked once he had folded the letter into his pocket.

"Yes, sir," I replied. "There is no need to be bashful. Fellatio is an important part of a courtesan's work if her master so desires."

"I see." He looked quite flustered. "I'm afraid I don't even know your name."

"We do away with names at the academy. It is up to our master to give us either name or title. There is no need to decide right away, but it would be helpful to be able to call me something."

Mister Leeway's face reddened.

"I-I'm afraid there may have b-been a misunderstanding," he stammered. "I am not your master."

Mister Charles Leeway had purchased me not for himself but for his son, Philip. I was promptly delivered to his bedroom.

Philip Leeway had his father's looks, though was younger, no older than twenty, and more toned. He, however, had auburn hair, something he must have inherited from his mother.

"You're certainly pretty enough," he said, looking me over. "I've never seen eyes quite that blue."

"Thank you sir."

He placed a hand on my breast through my uniform.

"I thought there was padding in there, but that's all you."

"I'm glad I can please you, sir."

"Top off, thanks."

I removed my jacket and blouse to reveal my red, white, and black uniform brassiere. While I understood the allure of the academy having uniform underwear, it was almost comical in practice. Philip smirked.

"Take that off, too," he said.

I nodded and unclasped my bra. Philip cupped each of my breasts in turn.

"Large, heavy, round," he said. "White as porcelain and impossible to not look at."

He stepped back and gave me another up and down look.

"I think I'll call you Luna," he said.

"Thank you, sir,"

"Now, Luna, how about showing me the oral skills they taught you in the academy?"

I nodded and stepped towards him, dropping to my knees as I did so. I unbuckled Philip's pants and pulled them down to reveal a penis, roughly seven inches long and hard as stone, dripping with precum.

It was the most stressful moment of my life to that point. Of course, I had given blowjobs in the academy, and I had given them well, but this was my first time performing for my master. What if he didn't like the way my lips caressed his member? What if my tongue wasn't agile enough for him?

I held his penis in my hand and gave it a long lick from scrotum to tip. It quivered in response. I kissed the underside, just below the head, and it pulsed. From the kiss, I made a fluid move upwards and engulfed the head. He tasted different to my instructors at the academy. Maybe it was as simple as the soap each used.

Slowly, I let my lips slide down the shaft of Philip's penis until my nose was nestled in his public hair. His penis pulsed again, this time harder, and I felt a warm splash in the back of my throat. It was followed by a second and third. They warned us at the academy that men were not likely to last as long as our instructors, but I was surprised how little it took to bring Philip to completion.

As I pulled back, a final quick spurt landed on my tongue, and I swallowed it down. I looked up into my master's face, pleased I had fulfilled my duties. I was not greeted with the look of ecstasy that I had expected. In fact, Philip looked angry.

"How dare you?" he spat.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said, not knowing what I had done but following what I had been taught and taking responsibility for it.

"You're supposed to be the best cocksucker in that academy. Surely you can make it last longer than that."

"I'm sorry, sir. I will try harder, sir."

Philip wiped a bead of cum from the end of his penis onto my face, picked up his pants, and stormed off to his dressing room. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up.

There was not a lot to do. I dressed and wiped the small smear of semen from my cheek. My hair was still perfect, my lipstick had not smudged. This was the situation I was in, the property of a man with a temper but no stamina who felt my skills were at fault.

Thus began my life as Luna.