My Life Behind Paul's Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you mean Tim, and she stays hours after the game to bring down our Seattle Seahawks before thy head for home. They are much more calm and relax when they go home to their wives and girlfriends." Dad shouted.

"At least the Seattle Mariners are playing a home game tomorrow. You're dear wife will be out all day at least four hours in the Dallas Rangers locker room to make sure they aren't worked up and less aggressive before the game." Greg yelled.

"Yes I know." Dad shouted. "She won't be home for hours after the game, doing her best to calm our Mariners players after the game. She hates to see the players go home to their wives or girlfriends all worked up. Unfortunately the Bears just got a touch down."

"Fuck yes bitch swallow my cock." Tim grunted. I could see mom's neck taking on the shape of his big thick foot long cock especially the massive cock head. It didn't stay there long because he pulled it out shoving it down mom's throat faster and faster. Saliva was sliding out each side of mom's mouth as Tim gripped mom's head between his big hands. "Fuck yes great, real great." Pounding his huge cock deep down mom's throat over and over faster and harder "I'm cumming." Not moving a few seconds before pulling his cock out of mom's throat into her mouth. Mom's mouth filled so full some thick white stuff came out her nose. His big cock head popped out mom's mouth more thick white cum burst from his cock head all over mom's already cum covered face. Tim stepped to one side allowing Tyrone to take his place.

"Take care mom." I said realizing if I didn't get going I'd be late for school. "So long guys looks like she has a lot of runners to do up."

"Don't worry your mom will manage to tie our runners if it takes her the rest of the afternoon Barbie." Tyrone grunted shoving his cock in mom's mouth.

I headed for the front door. "Enjoy the game dad. I am so glad mom ties the volunteers runners so they don't have to trip."

"Yes your dear mother is one of a kind, always helping our volunteers, the teenage hoodlums and our our city team players. Have a good day. One day I have a feeling you will be like your mom when you get married." Dad said leaning over and kissing my cheek. I hoped he wasn't looking toward mom or he would easily see the teenage black muscular volunteers surrounding mom. Luckily he sat back after kissing my cheek and didn't look toward mom.

That was the first time I saw a few of our volunteers shoving their cocks in mom's mouth and down her throat but it defiantly not the last time. I also saw mom totally nude in front of dad but had the strangest excuse for being nude as well as a few of our volunteers nude as well.

***********************************************************************************

I moved my head forward until my face was just a little less than an inches from his huge bulge. "Yes that's much better."

"Let me give you a better look. He'll never know, go ahead." Mark whispered taking his hands and undoing the top button and pulling the zipper down. I looked behind me seeing Paul was standing far enough away he wouldn't be able to see Mark from the waist down. I reached up grabbing the top of his pants, like I had seen mom do many times, pulling them down to his feet. Mark seemed to know what to do placing his hand on my shoulder and raising his feet one at a time while I took off his pants. Now Mark was totally nude standing directly in front of me with my new husband standing not that far behind me. I took a deep breath thinking. Now it was my turn to find out what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth and right in front of my new husband.

"I'm sorry for taking so long Paul, but the printing is so small I can hardly see it. I'll have to look closer." I said looking at his cock that was growing harder, pre-cum beginning to drool out. Without a second thought looking at his cock head. Leaning forward I was about to take Mark's giant, mushroom shaped cock head in my mouth.

"Not yet Barbie. I want to see and feel your boobs first." Mark whispered, bending over me his hands and arms over each of my shoulders.

"No it's imposable." I said feeling his large hands around my neck and then the top of my dress.

"Don't worry he's got his face berried in a magazine." Mark said leaning over me his hands slidding over my shoulder. I felt his hands unfastening the top of my dress and my zipper being pulled down. Then he undid my bra.

I looked over my shoulder to see what Paul was doing. He was standing beside the magazine rack leafing through a magazine.

"That was easy." Mark said moving his hands in front of me and pulling my bra off and shoving my dress down to my waist. "I have a kinky idea. Take your panties off."

"Are you joking." I whispered. "Paul is only a few yards away. I know he's not looking because he's looking through magazines but really."

"Fuck that, loose the fucking panties." Mark raised his voice sounding aggressive ordering me what to do. "You're already nude to your waste and Paul isn't very far away. He could easily turn around and see your bare back. "Don't fucking argue with me take the panties off."

For some reason I felt excited in a way I had never felt before turning around to make sure Paul wasn't looking. I stood up reaching under my dress and pulled my panties down to my feet and kicked them off. My dress fell to the floor leaving me nude except my sandals. I was scared but excited at the same time. What if Paul looked up from looking through the magazine he was reading. I'd be nude kneeling in front of Mark who was also nude. This was crazy. Mom was nude with the volunteers a lot even when dad was in the living room but she always had a good reason to be nude. But after what mom told me she this was having sex and cheating on dad. "At least pull my dress up so it covers my back Mark. That way he won't know I'm nude. Hurry before he decides to put the magazine down and come over." I whispered.

"Okay but only over your back. No bra, panties and keep the front of you nude." Mark said sounding pissed off reaching around me standing up. I saw him look toward the magazine stand going behind me. "Lean forward so I can drape the fucking dress over your back."

I leaned forward feeling Mark drape my dress over my back. He walked in front of me. "Don't make any sudden moves or your dress will slip off your back." He reached forward massaging my breasts before pinching each of my quarter size hard nipples. "Nice now suck my dick bitch." Mark ordered.

I leaned forward my dress still draped over my back taking Mark's huge cock head in my mouth. His huge cock head filled my mouth completely. At long last I got to taste what I had seen my mother enjoyed day after day. It tasted salty and something else. "Enjoy, I can tell you Paul will never let you do this." I had a feeling Mark was right since Paul seemed so much like dad.

"Any luck yet." Paul surprised me saying sounding like he was directly behind me.

Mark grabbed the back of my head pulling me closer so I took more of his cock in my mouth.

"Sorry about grabbing your wife's head but it's only for her to get closer to see my name tag. Like she said it is very small printing." Mark said loader looking over my shoulder.

Mark shoved his hips forward his cock going deeper in my mouth until I felt it at the entrance of my throat and couldn't help choking and coughing. My large breast swinging side to side as I coughed. It had looked so easy when I saw mom swallow the volunteers cocks so I never expected to choke. I felt excited doing what I saw mom doing for years so coughing and gagging didn't bother me. I knew I'd enjoyed that big cock head pressing against my throat and wanted to please Mark like mom pleased our dozens of volunteers.

"Are you alright Barbie?" Paul asked sounding like he still behind me, obviously concerned the same time Mark allowed me to draw my head back letting his cock out of my mouth.

"I'm fine." I answered. "I got something caught in my throat. I'm good." Of coarse not saying it was Mark's big cock head that was almost in my throat. Mark let go of the back of my head grabbing my breasts, using them to pull me closer. He shoved his hips forward the same time. I was afraid if he shoved his hips too hard he'd cause me to slip and my dress would fall off my back. Thankfully my dress didn't slip off my back. I was lucky Paul didn't decide to move around and stand beside me. I'm sure he'd be shocked what he'd see. Mark gripping my bare breasts in his fist, his cock in my mouth pushed against my throat. Actually if he even moved closer behind me and brushed my back my dress would fall on the floor and I'd be on my knees in front of Mark totally nude. But I felt excited, thrilled and full of lust the thought anything could happen.

"Take your time you can do it." Mark looking down at me ordered in a harsh whisper. Your mom told me you have seen her deep throating the volunteers." Shoving his cock in my mouth. As soon as his big cock head pressed against my throat, I started gagging and coughing again. At least a tiny bit of his cock head actually entered my throat this time. I knew I only needed one more try and I'd succeed taking that huge cock head in my throat.

"Are you sure you're alright Barbie." I was afraid he'd walk around me and he'd see me with Mark's cock head in my mouth. "Would you like me to go to the water fountain and get some water?" Paul asked sounding worried.

I quickly pulled my head back until Mark's big cock head came out my mouth. "I'm fine Paul. I believe I'll be able to manage to get it in my throat this time. I mean swallow what's in my throat." I said before opening my mouth and taking Mark's huge cock head in my mouth.

"Why don't you see if you can find some tourist information in the magazine rack. I have a feeling it's going to take Barbie a while trying to read my name tag." Mark shouted.

"Good idea Mark." Paul said. "We have two weeks to do the tourist thing. I'm sure once I open the branch office Construction company here I'm not going to have much time to spend with you Barbie and I'll be wanting to hit the gym. I'll be getting out of shape in the next two weeks probably."

"He's heading for the magazine rack Barbie, we can really get it on now. I'm sure he'll get engrossed with the tourist stuff and forget all about us." Mark whispered.

"I'm glad to hear that now I get to work your cock." I looked up smiling taking a hold of Mark's big throbbing cock in my hand. I couldn't even wrap my hand completely around it because it was so big around.

I leaned forward opening my mouth wide and took his huge cock head in my mouth.

Mark pushed his hips forward the same time I moved my head forward his cock head pushing against the entrance of my throat. I leaning forward the same time Mark pumped his hips forward causing my body to shove back and my dress fall off my back. I was totally nude again. Paul could still peak around the magazine rack any time and see me, nude, on my knees, in front of Mark. For some strange reason instead of feeling scared the way I should have felt, I felt excited, erotic and full of lust. Mom was right this cheating in front of Paul was exciting.

"I knew you could do it." Mark groaned releasing my head letting me pull back until only his big cock head remained in my mouth. He reached his hands forward holding my large breasts in each of his large hands.

"So did I." I thought to myself. I knew since mom didn't have any trouble swallowing cock I wouldn't aether. It seemed I was more like mom than I thought.

He shoved my head down his cock once more until his more of his cock entered my throat. I was amazed he shoved so much of his cock in my mouth his big balls smacked my bottom lip. I could feel saliva dripping from my chin. He let me move my head back once my mouth slidding up his big cock. He began ramming his big cock in and out of my throat faster and faster letting go of my breast and taking a hold of my head between his hands. "Fuck yes." Mark grunted my breast freely swinging side to side as he fucked my throat. I just hoped Paul couldn't hear Mark, he wasn't standing that far away from us.

My entire body felt hot and sticky with sweat. I could feel sweat dripping down my bare back as well as my ass cheeks as well as down my swinging breasts, stomach. My pussy felt soaking wet for some reason I didn't understand and a strange feeling deep inside. Without thinking I shoved a finger in my hot pussy before adding another finger. I managed to look up at Mark who was covered in sweat. His short blond hair was plastered to his head with sweat. "Dam this is hot. I've never done this before. Never had a woman deep throat my cock both of us nude especially with your husband so close." Mark grunted, then shouted. "Shit this is hot, work your hot pussy with your fingers."

"Are you sure you're alright Mark? I can come over and try to help you if needed." Paul shouted.

"I'm fine." Mark grunted ramming his cock in my throat, his big balls smacking my bottom lip.

"Real good Paul. Keep looking for good places you may want to show Barbie later in the week." He's still behind the magazine rack so don't worry. "Dam this is hot both of us nude only a few feet from your husband, my fingers working into my pussy. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter and my clit was growing hard.

"Can you read his name tag yet?" Paul shouted. "It's take a long time and you're knees Barrie's must be getting sore. Maybe you should forget about reading his name tag and he can just tell us his name."

Of coarse I could answer Paul with my throat stuffed with Mark's huge cock. "Sorry." Mark shouted. "Your wife is shaking her head no, it seems she is determined to read my name tag Paul. She's getting all worked up and her fingers are getting soaking wet for some reason." Mark added and smiled.

Mark grabbing my hair, twisting it in his fist forcing me forward swallowing even more of his huge cock. The more force Mark used the more my pussy needed my fingers attention.

Mark held my head a few seconds before allowing me to pull back until only his huge cock head remained in my mouth. He leaned over and whispered gripping the back of my head and ramming it down my throat. "Fuck this is hot. Swallow my cock bitch." He pulled his big cock out of my throat his big cock head in my mouth. He began thrusting his cock faster and harder in and out of my throat. "Work your hot pussy, you look hot." Mark shouted sweat dripping off his body and face landing on my hair and face.

I couldn't say anything, Mark going out of control pounding my throat with his big cock while my large breasts swung side to side. I wanted to tell Mark to keep his voice down or Paul would surely come over to see what was going on. "Oh yes, fuck, dam yes." He groaned and moaned.

"You mean Barbie can read your name tag? I hope your fingers are okay." Paul shouted. I wondered how Paul could possibly believe I was having this much trouble reading Mark's name tag but it seemed he believed I was having that much trouble. Not to mention Mark making so much noise pounding his big cock down my throat smacking my breasts good and hard the same time. I couldn't help moaning around his big cock as I felt sudden spasm inside my pussy spreading all over my body.

Mark looked down and whispered. "You're having your first orgasm, enjoy it. Looks like your CUMMING big time." Raising his voice when he said CUMMING.

"Did you say something about cumming? Sorry I am in the middle of reading this article to come over." Paul shouted. "I'll come over when I finish."

Neither Mark or I were able to answer Paul. Mark shoving his big cock even further down my throat and I shoved my fingers deeper in my pussy. My body was shaking all over and couldn't control the most pleasure I felt in my entire life. I could only hope when Paul had sex with me tonight it would feel even better. "That's the way slut enjoy your orgasm." Mark whispered pulling his cock out of my throat before ramming it down my throat. "Dam this is hot."

Mark kept ramming his big cock in and out of my throat going on ten minutes. Thankfully Paul didn't seem to be in any rush to finish looking at the tourist stuff on the magazine rack.

He shoved his big cock down my throat. "Fuck I'm close already." He grunted pulling his cock out of my throat into my mouth.

Mark's big balls were rising higher and higher into a big hard ball just like I had seen mom's volunteers' balls did when their cocks were in her throat. He shoved his cock deep in my throat. His cock grew thicker and felt like it was vibrating in my throat." He pulled his cock out until only his big cock head was in my mouth filling it with this delicious thick salty tasting stuff. I just wanted to keep it in my mouth and enjoy it's full flavor.

Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth and shooting another few loads on my head face. I looked down as cum dripped from my chin over my breast stomach toward my wet pussy. He stood up walking behind me. "Hurry up and stand up and step into your dress before Paul decides to come over." Mark said. As soon as I stepped into my dress he pulled it up my body, zipping it up and doing up the top button. My dress stuck to my front because of all the sweat and his cum.

"What about my bra and panties?" I asked when I had my dress on.

"I'll be keeping them Barbie." He grabbed my bra and panties from the floor tossing them over the reception desk. "You're never to wear panties or bra the rest of your honeymoon at the motel." Mark ordered. "For that matter as long as you live in Detroit. I have a feeling you'll be getting your hot mouth and pussy constantly fucked the next two weeks and living in Detroit with your useless husband.

"That was great Barbie. You did get a close enough look at my name tag? Didn't you?" Mark shouted. "Your wife was finally able to read my name tag Paul." Mark shouted picking up his discarded pants and runners walking behind the reception desk his low hanging balls swinging and his cock still rock hard priding cum.

Paul walked up behind me minutes after Mark was behind the reception desk totally nude covered in sweat. Only his chest and muscular stomach could be seen from our side of the reception desk. So no one would no Mark was totally nude. I was soaked with sweat the front of my dress sticking to my breasts and stomach because of all the sweat and cum. I forgot all about my sweat and cum covered face turning around when Paul walked beside me.

"It must have taken a lot out of the two of you trying to read that tiny name tag. You're both covered in sweat. What's that thick white stuff all over your face Barbie?" Paul asked staring at my face.

"Your poor wife had a sneezing fit and got snot all over her face. Here grab some Kleenex Paul and wipe your wife's face." Mark said grabbing the box of Kleenex from under his desk.

"Wow that must have been quite the sneezing fit. Your face is plastered and I've never seen snot quite like that before." Paul said grabbing a handful of Kleenex and wiping my face. He held the Kleenex he had wiped my face up in the air close to his face. "Your snot has the strangest smell, it reminds me of something I've smelled before but can't figure out what it is. Anyway that's better. Now that we know your name Mark, I'd say it's time to check in and head up to our room to get cleaned up for supper." Paul said standing in front of the reception desk.

***********************************************************************************

Let me tell you a little about my family. My dad is a preacher and very busy with his congregation. When he isn't involved with his congregation he is working out at the gym and so he and mom don't have very much private time together. Well enough to have twenty one children counting me that is.