My Life Behind Paul's Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe it's about time to read your name tag." I said, not giving Paul a chance to say anything."

"Yes it is." The blond stud answered.

"Does Barbie have to read everyone of the German's name tags." Paul suddenly said sounding a tad angry.

"I'm afraid so Paul." The hot muscular tall hunk said smiling. "That's the rules." I better step behind your chair so you are more comfortable kneeling down. Each team are taking turns working around the motel so your wife will end up having to read eve soccer team player's name tags. There is a game every day this week. There are going to be fourteen soccer teams in all, from countries around the world."

"Wow that many teams. How many players on each team?" Paul asked. "I don't know anything about soccer."

There are eleven on the field counting the goalie and another nine substitute players on the bench. So all together twenty players." The hot stud said smiling. That means your dear wife has another seventeen soccer team players name tags to read after dinner." He leaned over until his mouth was beside my ear. "Plenty of big hard cock to ram down your throat and your hot pussy. You're really going to go for the African and South American guys, I've heard they have huge cocks and balls jammed full of cum. None of us have shot loads in over two weeks. Well except Mark, Jeff and soon me."

"I could read some to make it easier on Barbie." Paul said.

"I'm afraid not, Barbie's mom left strict instructions only Barbie was to read every name tag of every player this week. Sorry she can't get out of it." The hot blond said. "She said you didn't have to stick around while she read their name tags, just make sure she told you their names later."

"I better do what mom instructed Paul. Knowing mom she'll be checking up on me to make sure I do as I'm told." I said trying to sound like it was going to be a real chore I was forced to do. Of coarse deep inside I was excited the thought of deep throating another eighteen muscular soccer players cocks before going to bed. "You look beat Paul. You don't have to stick around you can rest up for our marital night together."

I stood up the same time the hot stud backed up and stepped sideways so he was standing behind my chair facing Paul but leaving enough room for me to kneel in front of him. I went to my knees and he dropped the pad on the floor standing in front of me totally nude. From the waist down blocked by my back facing Paul. "Oh yes my name is Matt." He leaned down and whispered.

I took his huge cock in my hand pulling it toward my open mouth and taking his huge mushroom shaped cock in my mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmm." I managed to answer.

Paul said behind me.

"Loose the fucking dress, that's the reason the back of the chairs are so high so Paul won't see us." Matt whispered.

I unbuttoned the rest of my dress pushing my strapless dress to the floor after standing up half way taking my dress off, placing it beside me before getting on my knees in front of Matt. I opened my mouth leaning forward holding Matt's thick nine inch cock in my hand and took his mushroom shaped cock head in my mouth.

"Is the printing tiny on the name tag?" Paul asked behind me.

"Yes tiny printing." Matt grabbing my hair twisting it in his fist shoving his hips forward the same time. "Oh yes." He panted not moving a few seconds before allowing me to move off his cock until only his big cock head was in my mouth. He didn't take long before he was ramming his big cock in and out of my throat faster and harder. "Fuck I'm close already. You're close enough to read my name tag, I mean." Matt groaned pumping his cock faster and faster, hammering it in and out of my throat letting go of my head reaching out and grabbing my breasts in each of his hands.

I reached between my spread legs shoving my fingers deep in my pussy. I couldn't help moaning form the intense pleasure around Matt's thick cock.

"Fuck that's hot." Matt shouted with a look indicating he had been shouted too loud.

"What's hot back there?" Paul asked. "Maybe I should have a look."

"It's nothing Paul. I was thinking we'd have a hot game against the Brazilians tomorrow night." Matt grunted pulling his cock out of my throat until only his huge cock head was in my mouth.

"Do that groaning thing again." Matt whispered pulling my breasts hard pulling me closer swallowing half his thick nine inch cock. He shoved his hips forward the same time causing me to swallow the rest of his huge cock.

I kept shoving my fingers deep in my pussy groaning lustfully the same time.

"Fuck yes that's it." Matt grunted but not half as loud as before.

I felt yet another body rocketing orgasm gripping my entire body shoving my fingers deep in my spurting pussy. My pussy was not only soaking wet. slimy with my juices, my entire body was soaking wet with sweat. Matt was soaked with sweat as well, all over his face, dripping down his muscular, chest, stomach, legs, huge biceps. It was as if we were both a river of sweat as Matt didn't slow down pumping his big cock down my throat over and over. I dug my fingers deep in my pussy the same time, moaning with his cock down my throat. I felt another orgasm gripping my entire body.

"Fuck yes that's hot. Your moaning makes my cock vibrate in your throat." Matt grunted still gripping my head between his hands.

I felt his cock grow thicker in my throat and knew any second he'd be shooting his big load. "I'm cumming." He shouted pulling his cock out of my throat, a gush of cum filling my mouth before pulling it out spurting even more cum all over my face.

"Are you sure everything is alright back there." Paul shouted. "It sounds like something is the mater with the young man."

"He's fine Paul." I said managing to swallow the mouth full of Matt's delicious cum. "By the way the way the young man's name is Matt." I grabbed my dress stepped into it and buttoned it up the front. Matt and I were both covered in sweat from him ramming his cock down my throat. Both of us also having had great orgasms. I stepped from behind my chair and sat down. Matt held his clip board in front of his cum covered cock. He walked toward Paul making sure the clip board hid the front of his body. Once he was behind Paul he put his arm to his side, not needing to hide the fact he was nude, as long as Paul didn't turn around that is.

"What do you think of the motel Paul?" I asked trying to keep his attention while Matt ran across the restaurant to the far door.

"It's quite nice." Paul answered. "I didn't know what to expect when your mom told me about the motel she made reservations for. I do have to say the staff sure were revealing clothes. But then I've gotten use to men wearing very revealing clothes. It took me a while to get use to your mom's black volunteers wearing basically nothing. I don't know why your mom even bothered giving them clothes to wear. But then it's up to your mother not me.

"I have to tell you something Paul. Don't get upset." I said.

"I'll never get upset with you Barbie, I love you." Paul smiled reaching over and taking my hands in his hands. What is you have to tell me?" Paul asked.

Mom has gotten in touch with young black muscular men living in Detroit that were looking for a good place to volunteer to do housework." I said kind of afraid what Paul's reaction would be.

"Not to worry Barbie. She probably knew you were use to dozens of teenage, black muscular volunteers and wanted to make you feel at ease. I haven't got a problem with it." Paul said still smiling holding my hands in his.

"That's not everything Paul." I said.

"What else could there be. I agree it is okay for the volunteers to volunteer around the house. I can't see what else you have trouble telling me. Just spit it out Barbie." Paul said frowning.

"Mom has supplied them all with the same uniforms that her volunteers wear around the house. You did say you were getting use to how the volunteers dressed around mom and dad's house." I said squeezing my eyes closed afraid of Paul's reaction.

Paul surprised me when he said. "It's not like you didn't grow up not seeing black, teenage muscular men wearing revealing clothes Barbie. If it doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me."

I looked up to see two hot, muscular young men carrying trays walking toward us. The approached our table. "Dinner is being served. I hope you enjoy." The taller of the dark haired young man said, placing the tray in his hand in front on the table.

"Yes please enjoy. "The blond shorter young man that was at least six feet tall said. They were both shirtless their tanned muscular chest, stomachs gleaming in sweat. Their biceps pumped out while setting the heavy trays on the table. Both were wearing well worn black shorts that hung low on their hips revealing their crotch hair, big bulges snaking down their right legs. Their giant viable cock heads less than an eighth of an inch from the bottom of their shorts. He placed a bell in front of Paul. "If you need anything please ring for us."

"Thank you. I'm fine. I suppose Barbie will be reading your name tags fastened to your pants later." Paul said looking first at one of the hot waiters before looking at the other waiter.

"That is true Paul." The taller of the two young men said looking at me and smiling. "The rest of the German team are going to line up in the lounge for Barbie to read our name tags after you eat supper."

Paul and I ate our supper and I enjoyed it very much. The same hot two blond and dark haired muscular young men came back gathering our dishes. We headed to the lounge where a row of muscular blond and dark haired young men stood side by side. Every one bare chested wearing low waist warn black shorts, their big cocks snaking down their right legs. "Thanks for lining up guys, so I get to read your name tags." I said. "Did you want to stick around Paul or go upstairs and have rest up. It looks like it may take a while to read those tiny name tags."

"I don't mind sticking around. I could go in the lounge behind the guys and watch T.V. There's a good basketball game on between Washington State and New York. It should be just starting." Paul said heading into the lounge turning the T.V. on and sitting down facing the T.V. His chair was only a few yards behind the row of hot studs but at least the back of the chair behind us so Paul was facing the other way and couldn't see us unless he stood up and turned around. ... end of Chapter 1.