My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body tensed so that only my shoulder blades and heels were touching the table. My being was centered in the tip of my cock. I lifted us both as she threw her arms around me and threw her hips into a frenzy on my cock.

I erupted. It felt like the end of my cock had ripped apart. My cum felt like it was pulled from the very tips of my toes and fingers.

With the first slam of cum hitting up inside her, she gave a shriek and her body went ballistic. She couldn't stop moving and she couldn't stop cumming. Spasm after spasm wracked her body.

Finally there was one very long, very loud "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!", she collapsed on top of me and fell silent.

Her body twitched and shivered, but not one sound did she utter.

My own body was going through some contortions of it's own so I was a little tardy in noticing her silence. I'm sure you can understand.

Finally realizing she was very still, I flexed my cock to get a rise out of her. Nothing.

Taking her by the shoulders I lifted her enough to see her eyes were closed, her features were normal and she was breathing evenly. She was almost snoring!

Even soft I had difficulty getting my cock out of her. Finally I disentangled myself, laid her on the desk and covered her with her clothes.

I went into the restroom to wash my face only to find I had entered the women's restroom. There was a single bed in there with a pillow at the head and a blanket folded at the foot. Now what was that doing in here?

I took both back out, lifted her head to place the pillow then covered her with the blanket.

Finding a paper and pen I wrote a short note and placed it on the pillow next to her head.

It was quiet at work the next day. I was sitting at the counter doing my homework when the phone rang.

I said the station's name and added, "This is T." The only word I heard before the line went dead was "Yes!"

You see, my note had read: "I want you again. Would tomorrow night be OK? T"

12