My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
My husband shares me and I enjoy my first dp.
4.2k words
4.45
113.8k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please ask me before you post this on another web site! My life is not for anyone under 18. Don't be shy send me an email (good or bad) and I promise to replay. Life is a journey and I'm starting to live mine now.

Wanted to say thanks for help with editing.

I woke up around six in the morning and Steve was still sleeping. The memories of Jerry fucking me started to arouse me and I could feel my panties become very wet. I did not want to wake Steve up so I slowly slid my hand down my body and under my panties until I found my wet clit. I knew Jerry would be fucking me again soon and there was no way that I could give him up. It was one thing to tease, but after he fucked me, there was no way I could ever tell him no. Steve would just have to understand. Not only was Jerry's cock longer than Steve's but Jerry's was so much thicker! I loved the way he filled me.

One thing about Jerry was the way he knew how to tease and seduce me and, if that wasn't enough, Jerry knew how to fuck. Oh, Steve brought him into our bed and I was not going to give him up. I'm not sure that men can understand this, but I knew that Jerry and I were not soul mates. We have a strong sexual bond and when we were around each other we were attracted to each other only sexually.

There I was in my bed the day after enjoying my first lover, masturbating while my husband slept next to me.

After that night all Steve could talk about was how hot and erotic it was watching Jerry do me. Having Steve talk openly helped relieve all my anxiety and fears. From the first time that Steve had talked about a threesome I worried how he would react the day after.

Monday morning Steve started to plan our next weekend and all I could do was sit back and watch. Sure, I thought, it was kind of odd that my husband went clothes shopping for me. I loved the fact that he was thinking of me, but in realty I knew that what he was really thinking about was his friend doing me.

My kinky husband had purchased a sexy backless, black dress and black thong that is what he wanted me to wear. Steve told me that he would take care of grocery shopping and the only thing that I had to do was relax and enjoy the night.

Isn't that strange? To have a husband go clothes shopping, purchase the food for dinner, and help me relax so that I could enjoy my lover? Needless to say I was very confused; not only did my husband want to watch me with another man, but now he was shopping for my clothes and planning dinner.

I grabbed Steve by the wrist, "Steve, what are you up to?"

He smiled, "Nothing, why?"

"Uh well, you went shopping for clothes for me and you invited Jerry to come over."

Steve smiled, "Yes, I did invite Jerry over. I think you like him."

Playfully I slapped his shoulder, "Steve, I think that you like him more."

"Is that a bad thing? When Jerry is around you want sex. I like the fact that you want to do it and I love watching you with him."

I looked at him confused, "Are you sure you like watching him do me?"

"Yes, that was hot."

Since that erotic night when Steve shared me with Jerry, Steve has not said anything negative about the experience. In fact I think having a threesome might improve both our libidos. I smiled, "Okay, if you're sure." Steve had dropped our kids off at my mother's for the night and that told me that he wanted Jerry to spend the night.

Off to the showers. I made sure to take my time while shaving my legs and pussy. I knew that being shaved drove Steve wild. Once out of the shower I did the normal things; dry off, cool off, and then started to get ready. I made sure to tease Steve a little, but I wasn't ready for him to see my shaved pussy. So I put my thong on and then went out to the kitchen to get a glass of wine.

Steve was sitting in the family room watching TV, but once he saw me in my thong he immediately came over. He asked me if he could help and I told him to pour me a glass of wine, which of course he happily did.

After he handed me my glass of wine I went back to my bedroom to get ready for my date.

Ten minutes into getting ready Steve came into the bedroom and started to watch me get ready and, after just a couple of minutes, after that the door bell rang and he walked over to me, knelt down, and pulled down my thong. I guess my mind was in shock. My husband had arranged for this date, my dress, and now pulled my thong off before his friend arrived. Now I started to feel a little self-conscious, after all the dress was backless so I was unable to wear a bra for support and my nipples were clearly hard. Steve picked this dress knowing that I couldn't wear a bra. He's always trying to get me to dress like a slut, but tonight I was kind of slutty and also classy. I felt sexy and loved the way the soft dress teased my nipples. Because my husband had removed my thong I feared that everyone would notice my arousal.

About twenty minutes after Steve came into our bathroom the doorbell rang. I looked at Steve and smiled; we knew it was Jerry. Steve stood up and went to let Jerry in. Once in our house I could hear the two of them chatting away. I took a deep breath and walked out to join my men.

When I walked into the room Jerry stood up and walked over to me. He kissed me on the lips and then gave me a warm hug. When I looked at Steve, he smiled. Carefully I took a seat trying not to flash, not that it mattered since I'd been with both men.

Steve looked at me, then Jerry. "So, Jerry, can you spend the night? The kids are at Pam's mother's and won't be back until Sunday."

Jerry smiled, "Sounds great. I wasn't sure if that was the plan, but I did pack a little overnight bag."

"I'm glad to see that someone came prepared," I said.

Jerry smiled, "Well, Pam, you are one sexy woman and I do enjoy our time together."

It's been a week since Jerry was at our house. Steve and Jerry caught up on guy things while I went into the kitchen to start dinner. Tonight Steve wanted to have steaks, sweet potatoes, and a salad. I'll spare you the boring details about cooking and then eating dinner, but I will tell you that dinner was delicious.

After dinner the guys helped me clean up and, once the food was put away and the dishes were done, we went into the family room. It didn't take the guys long to steer the conversation to sex. Steve talked about how much he enjoyed watching Jerry do me and then he started talking about sex after Jerry left. Part of me was embarrassed, after all, my husband was talking about something private: our sex life. But then again, Jerry has shared our bed so why should I be embarrassed?

Steve looked at me, than Jerry. "Well, I think its time we shared Pam."

Jerry stood up and held his hand out for me. Together we all walked to my bedroom. Once there, Steve was the first to undress and move up on the bed and Jerry wasn't far behind him. As I started to undress while both men focused on me I realized that having them looking at me was a turn-on.

Once I was undressed I took a deep breath and stood there allowing my men to look at my nude body. I wasn't getting any younger so might as well enjoy the moment. When I looked at my lovers both of them were aroused. What was a girl to do except dive in and enjoy her men? Since they both wanted me I decided to tease them just a little bit more.

Because they both were eating me up with their eyes, I decided to play a little coy. "So, boys, do you like what you see?"

They both nodded their heads up and down.

"So what would you like to do Steve?"

Steve smiled, "Woman, get on the bed now!"

Slowly I moved up onto my bed, taking my time to enjoy the moment. Something so sexy about being between two men that want you and that is just what I was enjoying. I made my way between Jerry and Steve and noticed that both men were aroused. There's something so sexy about a man aroused, knowing that he wants you.

Steve put some pillows behind me to lie on, which was nice of him. I moved up and turned around resting my back on the pillows. Once I turned around it was time to check out my men. Having two nude men next to me in bed, well that did my ego good. I reached out and grabbed both men. I love feeling a hard cock in my hand and this time I had two!

Talk about a strange sensation holding two men in my hands as this was something so new. Steve started to move and I knew he wanted to get things started.

Steve looked at me, "Jerry, why don't you take Pam doggie style."

Jerry started to move as Steve helped me get on all fours. Most nights it takes Steve a little time to get hard but he was ready for action. I felt Jerry move behind me and then he guided his cock into me. Oh, I almost forgot how good Jerry felt in me. I swear that I could feel inch by inch enter me, filling me, and giving me pleasure.

Once all the way in Jerry started working up a rhythm sliding his cock in and out of my body.

Steve moved in front and held his cock until it touched my lips.I really just wanted to focus on Jerry doing me, but Steve started to push his cock into my mouth. Having Steve in my mouth really wasn't working for me. All I wanted was to have the men focus on me not be spoon-fed someone's cock while the other did me from behind. I wanted them to touch me and take turns using my body for his pleasure, not having both men do me at the same time, well there was one thing that I wanted. I've been enjoying several fantasies about having both men in me at once, but would they be up for my challenge?

Then the reason for those fantasies hit me; about six months ago Steve rented some porn movies. One of the movies showed a housewife getting double penetrated. Once Steve was rock hard, I pulled back until Steve's cock was out of my mouth.

"Jerry I want you to lie down on your back." I waited for him to lie down, and then I mounted him. "Steve, let's try something new so why don't you grab some oil and two towels. Oh, and when you return lube your cock really good." Steve has been asking for anal sex for a long time and what he didn't know was I've been preparing myself for it. About six months ago I purchased several toys from a web site. Last week I enjoyed using a six inch lifelike cock in my ass and my favorite vibrator on my clit. Tonight was the night for my first double penetration.

Steve fumbled through our bathroom looking for some KY lube. While Steve coated his cock, I mounted Jerry. Oh, how good he felt inside me. Even though I didn't see Steve join us on the bed, I felt the bed move when he moved behind me. I wasn't sure how this would work or what I should do.

The only thing that I could think of was to lift my butt in the air to give Steve access. Once I did that Steve moved behind me and started to guide his cock into me. Jerry still had about half of his cock in me when Steve entered me.

"Steve, please go slow."

Feeling Steve in my ass took my breath away. Never in my life did I ever think about doing a double penetration and here I was in my bed with my husband slowly slipping his cock into my ass while I was sitting on his best friend's cock.

"Oh, baby, your ass is so tight! God, I can't believe that I'm in your ass."

Leave it to Steve to more or less say something to take away from the moment. After twenty years of marriage I guess I've grown to be immune to some of his comments. It's not that he doesn't care it's just that he's clueless about romance and what a girl wants.

"Okay boys take it easy on me. Start slow and work up to it."

This was the first time that I had a man in my ass and, oh, what a feeling it was! Of course, I had Jerry's thick cock in my pussy. Steve started to push his cock in and out of my ass. My body took over even though I was pretty relaxed. I mean, when he started to pull back my body tried to push him out. Steve loved the tight feeling and when my body tried to push him out my sphincter really clamped down on his cock. What shocked me was how good having two men felt!

At first it felt like Steve would rip me in two! Of course I'm sure being stuffed by Jerry helped that feeling. After a couple of minutes I really started to enjoy it. The sensations of having two men, well I just don't have the words to describe it. All I can say is WOW!

All I could think about was, Can a girl ever get used to having two nude hunks in her bed?

"Oh God, Steve, you feel so good in me. Give it to me harder."

Talk about an amazing situation. Being on top of Jerry while Steve mounted me from behind. My men started to work up a nice rhythm, well mostly Steve. Jerry just lay back and enjoyed the sensations.

I looked down at Jerry and he smiled, "Pam, this is really strange, exciting, and feels good. I can actually feel Steve doing you!"

Steve said, "Yeah I can feel you in her too. Oh, Pam, baby you feel really good."

"I have to say that this is strange in that I can feel Steve sliding in and out of you."

Yeah I have to say that having both of them in me was kind of a strange feeling. I've never had two men before like this and this night was the first night a man had enjoyed taking my ass. Oh, but I was enjoying myself.

Even though I was lost in my own world enjoying two men, when Steve grunted, that brought me back to reality. Steve gave one last thrust and I felt the tip of his cock expand, filling me. After Steve was finished he pulled back. It felt really strange when Steve started to pull out and I felt kind of empty. Sure I've enjoyed toys but this was different. Maybe the feeling was different since Jerry was still in me.

Looking down at him I could tell by his facial expression that he was close, I kissed him on the lips, "Cum in me, baby."

He slapped my ass, gave one hard thrust and started to cum in me. This was the first time in my life I had two men cum in me.

Steve rolled over and lay down on his back down next to me, "God, Pam, that was freaking awesome."

I still had Jerry in me. "Yeah, but I need to take a shower. Come on, Steve, you need a little clean up too." I grabbed the towels and cleaned myself and then Steve. Next time Steve will have to wear a condom.

Steve got up and walked to the shower and turned it on as he knows how I hate cold showers.

Jerry rolled over and gave me a kiss on my cheek, "Hey, what about me?"

In a sassy voice I said, "Okay you can join us." Oh, how erotic taking a shower with two men! One thing that I wish we could do was redo our bathroom. How I would love to have a walk-in roman shower. I went into the shower first and asked the guys to give me a moment. What we did was kind of messy and having two men cum in me, well I was rather wet. Once I cleaned up I called out to my men to join me.

We took turns washing each other with the guys soaping me up. Both men took turns soaping my breasts making sure to tease my nipples. Talk about pleasure, hands all over my body and I didn't care who was touching me. All I wanted was more: more touching, more kissing. Oh how I enjoyed having both men touch me. The look in their eyes told me that they wanted me. Steve was behind me and I could feel his cock pressing into the small of my back while Jerry's now hard cock was pressing into my stomach. Oh, talk about an ego rush knowing that I caused two men to get another erection.

I still hadn't cum yet and having my men touch me, watch me, worship me in the shower was not helping. "I need someone to eat me."

Steve looked at Jerry, "Please, you take the honor."

Jerry started to kiss my neck, shoulder, chest, stomach, and down to my inner thigh. I parted my legs a little to give him better access. Steve held on to me for support allowing me to give Jerry more access to my very wet pussy. A tidal wave of pleasure hit me when his tongue found my clit. I'm sure that Steve was watching Jerry sucking on my pussy.

I started to run my right hand though Jerry's thick hair, "That's it, baby, I'm going to cum."

Slowly my orgasm built. My head and toes started to tingle and having Steve teasing my nipples brought me closer. Every time Steve would squeeze too hard, I would feel Jerry's tongue brush over my clit sending me closer... closer...

"Oh... Oh... I'm gonna, yeah, baby, that's it... I'm gonna... oh, fuck I'm cumming!"

Jerry kept my clit in his mouth to allow me to enjoy my full orgasm. Once I came back to earth Jerry stood up. Steve was still holding me. "Oh, that was awesome."

I looked at the men and noticed that they were still hard. Part of me wanted them, but I was getting sore. Smiling I looked at Jerry then Steve, "Come on, boys, I want to watch you jack off for me."

Jerry looked at Steve and then me with a look of confusion.

I reached down and grabbed both men, "I really want to watch you guys jack off and cum on me! Will you do that for me?"

Letting go of Steve I grabbed some body wash and, taking Steve's hand, I poured a generous amount of cream on his hand. Then did the same thing for Jerry then smiled at my men. "Okay, men, give me a great show. I've always wanted to watch two men jack off and cum on my body."

It didn't take long for them to get over their shyness or even the gay factor, but I've always suspected that Steve would like to go down on Jerry. Steve is always jealous of other men, but when it comes to Jerry my husband has always tried to push things. Steve loves it when I would flash Jerry or when Jerry would give me a hug Steve would take his hands and place them on my breasts. I have to admit that I enjoyed his attention, Steve was a man's man while Jerry was a romantic and I could tell that he knew how to seduce women.

I watched them stroking their hard shafts and knew that I needed to get down on my knees to let them cum on my tits, just like the porn movies. However, I wanted to wait until they got close as kneeling on hard tile would kill my knees.

Once I heard that familiar grunt, I knelt down. Steve was the first to tilt his head back and shoot a large stream of cum on my tits. Then a second stream hit me but from the other direction and I knew that Jerry was cumming too. Oh, how I loved being between them to know that they both wanted me and that they would do anything that I asked.

They both shot several more streams of cum, and, once finished, I looked up at them. "That was hot, boys!"

Steve and Jerry rinsed the body wash off while I grabbed the soap and washed their cum off my breasts. Good thing because we were running out of hot water. Steve was the first to get out and like a good husband he grabbed some towels for us. Once we dried off we went back to bed. Oh, I was spent!

Falling asleep was a unique experience. Here in my bed was my husband and his best friend and we all were nude. I felt safe, warm, and very comfortable. After our night of fun it didn't take me long to fall asleep. Of course having two men enjoy my body left me exhausted.

Around three I woke up and needed something to drink. Jerry was to my left and Steve was to my right. Slowly I scooted down the bed trying not to wake up my men. Then made my way to the kitchen, grabbed a glass, and poured myself some water. Strange, to be nude in my kitchen, nude as the day I was born.

With last night's activities I forgot to get coffee ready for the morning. There is nothing worse than starting the day having to make coffee and then wait for it to brew. While I was filling the coffee pot with water I didn't hear someone move behind me, but I felt his presence. I felt him move behind me, his warm arms wrap around me.

From his scent, I knew it was Jerry and the other clue was the thick cock pressing into the small of my back. Oh, he was so naughty. I leaned forward which told him that I wanted him. Jerry guided his cock between my legs, and, oh, how good he felt between my lips. I loved how he teased me, running his cock between my lips and allowing his thick mushroom head to rub against my clit sending pleasure waves though my body.

12