My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another groan her head flew back, her eyes were squeezed shut and her lips tightly closed. Extending my tongue I softly brushed against her lips. Her mouth opened instinctively to receive it so what was a boy to do; I thrust my tongue in.

Her hips slid forward in the seat and began bucking against my hand. Her hands left my wrists and flung themselves around my neck, crushing her lips to mine. He mouth became a vacuum, sucking on my tongue as I fucked her mouth with it.

Pulling away from her mouth I clamped it onto her neck and thrust furiously with my fingers into that pussy while my other hand pinched down hard again on her nipple.

Both her hands now desperately clinging to that arm as her hips lunged to fuck my fingers. A groan began deep within her, growing louder and louder as her passion rose. Much too loud for where we were.

The school had only been there a couple of years. It had been built out in the country, mid-way between the east and west county lines. It had been a fairly desolate area but now people were building homes in the area. With people came pets, or, more specifically, dogs.

As her passion grew her voice became louder, and those dogs started barking and howling. I may have been a horny teenager, but I didn't want to draw a crowd.

You should have heard the whine of disappointment when I pulled my hands from between her legs and off her breast. I scooped her up, kneed the car door closed and carried her into the locker room.

These rooms were sound proof. Now she could yell all she wanted.

Placing her on her feet and bracing her against the wall, I dropped to my knees, jerked her panties down and off, lifted her right leg and placed it on my shoulder, lifted her skirt and buried my face in her pussy.

With both of her hands clamped to the back of my head I sucked those lips into my mouth, running my tongue over them as I sucked. Extending my tongue upward I found and lightly flicked her clit once, then again.

With each contact she groaned loudly. Not a talker, this one. I needed some air.

Pulling myself reluctantly away I unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I picked her right leg up again, placing it on my shoulder. Looking up at her, I proceeded to pick up her left and put it on my other shoulder.

Then, carrying her aloft as I rose, I got to my feet. Those blue eyes were so wide, and so questioning.

"Now you don't have to stand," I said, "all you have to do is cum." Extending both my elbows out and gripping her cheeks firmly with both hands, my head dove forward as my hands pulled her pussy to my mouth.

My tongue entered her as far as it could go and tongue fucked into her at that depth. Then pulling out I clamped my mouth around her clip and traced a pattern without touching it.

Her back pushed hard against the wall, her legs locked at the ankles behind my back and her hips ground up and down at my mouth. Her hands pulled at my head, clawed at my shoulders, and then tried to pull every hair out of my head again. I felt none of it.

Holding my mouth open around her clit I licked at it lightly, barely touching with just the tip of my tongue. Again and again I licked and flicked. It was exquisite contact; torturing contact; and never as much as she wanted. It was, however, enough to get what I wanted!

Her hands pulling and raking my head and her hips thrusting madly at my mouth, with a scream her body tensed like a bowstring then went into convulsions. She began to cum.

Once, twice, three times she tensed, went crazy and convulsed. God, how could any man not want to pleasure this woman? How could any man be too tired to please her this way?

Pulling my mouth away just I little, I gently kissed and licked her inner thighs, lowered one hand to my pants to unbutton and lower both Levi's and shorts.

Pulling my elbows in I shrugged her legs off my shoulders and, while holding on to that beautiful ass, let her slide slowly down the wall as I kissed whatever I could find. As her knees touched my elbows, I widened them again, spreading her open and folding her legs up beside her at the same time.

"Unbutton your blouse," I commanded as I looked steadily into her eyes. "Take it off." Her fingers shook as she complied.

"The bra, too," I ordered and, staring back into my eyes and biting her lower lip, again she complied without a word. Now this wonderful creature was nude in my arms.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" I asked? "Do you want me to tell you?"

Biting her lip harder she gave a half moan, half whine and nodded her head slowly down, then raised it back up, never taking her eyes off mine.

"I'm going to fuck you," I snarled and the half moan, half whine returned, louder than before.

"Do you want to see what I'm going to fuck you with?" I asked with the same snarl. Her eyes seemed to widen further, if that was possible.

I pulled my hips back creating a gap between us. "With that," I said.

Slowly she lowered her eyes down my face, down my chest until she saw my cock standing rigid, upright, waiting to impale her.

The soft "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOO" was in disbelief, not a voiced rejection.

"Oh yes," I snarled and began to lower her. She didn't take her eyes off my cock. Good, I wanted her to see it enter her so I kept my hips back, cock extended. I kept my eyes on her face.

As the crown nudged between the folds of her pussy, the lips on her mouth began to sneer, her teeth tightened and her brow creased. Slowly I lowered her and, inch-by-inch, I entered.

Her mouth opened at the initial penetration, and worked open and closed, into another sneer and then opened and closed again as I went deeper and deeper.

Donna was tight but not super-tight like Bonnie. She was warm and wet and fit like a well-made glove. She was made for my cock.

Lowering her completely down, she took it all and, with her hot breath caressing my ear and neck, emitted that wonderful moan I love to hear.

Butt cheeks firmly in my grip I slowly withdrew. Her hands fought me, trying to hold me in place. I took it out to the very tip and slowly reentered, but only half way. Three more times I withdrew to the tip and reentered half way.

"All" I heard softly pleading in my ear. "All", I heard again. "Oohh, all, T," she begged on the third. On the fourth she whimpered.

At half speed I plunged it 4 times full in, Donna grunting in my ear with each full stroke. Then I pulled out to the tip and stopped again.

"Ooooohhhhhh Nooooooo, don't stop," she whimpered pleadingly. Slowly I entered to half-length 4 more times with Donna pleading and whining for all of it.

I kept it up, 4 long, 4 short, over and over. Donna gave up begging and began trying to throw herself down on me. I said before, I'm a strong boy. My hands and arms held her at bay, despite her struggle.

When I started another series of deep thrusts, she began to cum. Whining and gurgling, her body began to spasm. Playtime was over.

Releasing her legs she flung them around my back. I grabbed onto that ass and picked up the pace. No more half-strokes, I thrust cock faster and faster. Donna kept cumming and cumming. Her body would tense, her stomach would clench, her hands tearing at my back or hair, her back using the wall for as much leverage as she could get to throw her pussy at my cock.

And still I hammered into her. Thrust after thrust.

She wasn't going to try to push me away like Bonnie tried to do. She wanted more, needed more.

Pushing with her hands she forced herself far enough away so she could look at my face, see into my eyes. That sneer was now half sneer, half evil grin. She was looking at me in a challenging way, as though to stay, "All right, you wanted it, here it is. Can you handle it, big boy? Can you stay with me? Don't you dare quit on me!!!"

Holding herself away like that, so she could see my face, she attacked my cock with her pussy, undulating her hips with more raw fury than I would ever have imagined possible.

She kept cumming, and coming back for more. Her eyes would close, her fingers would clutch onto me, her body would go through those spasms, but her hips never stopped moving. Then her eyes would open again and glare that unspoken challenge again.

That "challenge" was everything to me. I concentrated on it, not her. With a sneer of my own I rammed my cock into her time after time after time. She wasn't going to win, I was! I would show her what I could do!

But a man can take only so much. In the middle of one of her spasms I could take no more. The end of my cock blew off and I fired shot after shot deep into Donna.

With that first shot Donna wrapped around me with arms and legs, holding me tighter than I had ever been held, and began to scream. The scream was more like a musical note being held by an opera singer for as long as possible.

Her body was trembling like a vibrator, spasm after spasm wracking her, and still her hips continued their flashing undulations as my cum hit deep within her. My hips kept lunging, driving my cock into her even as my legs buckled and dropped us to my knees.

I rolled us to the floor, Donna on top, and still our hips feebly lunged at each other's until, finally, coming to a rest.

We lay there on that cold floor for some time, catching our breath. Her arms were on each side of my head softly caressing my hair, her head on my left shoulder. My arms were around her, one around her waist, one hand resting lightly on her butt. My cock shrank and found it's way out, and still we held, not talking.

Finally, pushing herself up with her hands, she gazed into my eyes, and then lowered her lips to mine for a series of soft, tender kisses. Her nipples brushed through the soft hairs just developing on my chest.

"If you keep that up you're going to get a rise out of me," I said.

Laughing, Donna said, "Oh, no, big boy, not tonight. I don't have time for another round like that."

Leaning on her elbows, cupping my face in her hands and looking into my eyes she said, "You were wonderful. Get dressed, T, before we start something we can't finish."

When we were dressed I walked her to her car. "Get in. I'd like to talk for a bit?"

"I don't know how to start," she began. "I guess I just say it. You may have gotten me pregnant tonight, T." I know the shock was on my face.

What was I thinking, where was that common sense my Dad told everyone I had. Here I'd been screwing around with two grown women and the thought of using condoms had never once crossed my mind. Thinking with the wrong head like a typical teenager, that's for sure.

Donna saw it in my face and reached across to take one of my hands in both of hers and pull it to her breast.

"Don't worry, T. It's all right. I stopped taking the pill two months ago because I want children. My husband doesn't, and it's one of the reasons we have sex so seldom. He knows my clock. He waits until he's pretty sure my cycle is wrong, and still he uses a rubber."

"I want a baby, T. I want several," she laughed, "but one is a good place to start. My cycle is now, and I pray you've made me pregnant."

"You're a little taller than he is, but your hair color and eye color are the same. The height won't be a problem. Both of my brothers are tall like you. "

Suddenly her voice became soft, almost shy. Her voice dropped to a whisper, as if she was no longer sure of herself.

"Want I want to know, T, is," and she looked up with a pleading look in her eyes, clenching the hand she held, "did you like being with me? I'm not young, like the girls you're used to, and probably not as pretty and there's no reason for - -."

"Donna, stop it," I said. The car had a bench seat, so taking my hand from her clutches I slid one arm behind her back and the other under her legs, slid her out from behind the steering wheel and placed her on my lap.

"You are not old! You are beautiful and tonight was terrific." I kissed her softly and added, "I loved making love to you."

Putting her arms around my shoulders she nestled her head into my neck, kissing me there twice. "I'm so glad, T, because I really enjoyed being with you." Pulling herself back to look into my eyes again she said, "I've never acted so wanton, before, so crazy. I've never let myself go like that, ever."

"Have you never cum before," I asked"

"Yes, T, I have. Not like tonight, not over and over again like tonight. I wasn't a virgin when I got married. I had been with one other boy. He was my high school sweetheart. He joined the army and I promised to wait, but he got married in Germany."


Looking deeply into my eyes she finally came to the point. "Would you make love to me again? Not tonight," she quickly said as she gently removed the hand that palmed her breast, then laughingly continued with a twinkle in her eye, "not tonight, T. Tomorrow, the day after, whenever you can find the time."

"Where," I asked? I had no place to take her.

"We own a secluded cottage on the lake. You know, over by the sailing club. Sam never goes there anymore. I only use it in the summer to get a tan in private. Would you meet me there? Please?"

Tomorrow was Sunday, my only day off in the week. I told her and asked for directions.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to go to sleep with a 10+" hard on when you're a belly sleeper? It's damn near impossible!

12