My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But with you in here. Wouldn’t that seem kind of icky?”

“Not to me, in fact I kind of need to go myself.”

She looked at me for a second, “Ok,” she said shrugging as she climbed back into the shower. “I pee in the shower sometimes when I am alone but never with someone in here with me.”

We looked into each other’s eyes She stood there with her legs parted watching me as I looked down and watched for her yellow flow to begin. It wasn’t a stream like me when I piss, it was more of a flow that just started and then gushed out of her, a yellow flood running down the sides of her legs and mixing with the water in the shower before covering our feet with a light yellow puddle. Her pissing was similar to what she did when she came, sudden and free flowing. The flow of urine stopped as quickly as it had started. She looked at me, a little flushed and clearly turned on. “I have never peed in front of anyone before,” she said a little nervously, “your turn.”

I stood back and leaned back on the tile wall, spreading my feet apart as I slid my fingers between the lips of my cunt and opening them up, exposing my clit and the little pee hole just below it. I pulled it up so my stream would squirt forward, relaxing my cunt muscles I could feel the flow start as I watched her face, her eyes riveted to the point where the hot yellow stream was starting to flow from my hole spraying on her legs and feet. I laid my head back, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of my bladder draining freely, I always enjoyed pissing in the shower and now having her watch was an extra bonus. I wasn’t quite done when I felt fingers touching me where the stream was coming out the stream stopped. I opened my eyes and watched as she slid her hand between my legs. “Can I? I want to feel it.” I relaxed and let the stream resume flowing over her hand. With her fingers sliding over my pee hole and clit, I came again just as my piss stream was stopping.

Needless to say the night wasn’t over. We enjoyed the companionship, pleasures and orgasms we could bring to each other many times that night. Bobbi soon became an important part of my life from that day until just a little over 2 years ago, which is another story.

12