My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story was completely unrealistic but it was still fun to let my imagination wander as I put myself in the protagonist's shoes and thought about what it would feel like to be fucked by two men at once. I slipped my hand down my knickers as I read and gently touched the sides of my pussy. The hot shower had helped, but I was still plenty sore down there. Despite the soreness the story still made me wet and it felt comforting to touch myself. Maximus was curled up behind me and I could feel his warmth at my back as sleep took me.

There is nothing like surfing in the early morning and watching the sunrise. Even though getting out of a warm bed and jumping into a cold ocean wasn't easy, it was always worth it. I played in the waves until my muscles were completely exhausted and then used some of the money my mum had left me to buy sushi from my favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant, handing the owner wet dollar bills that I had kept safe inside of my rash guard top. I decided to forego the bikini and wore simple board shorts and a rash guard. I didn't want to attract attention and my desire for anything sexual had been effectively quashed yesterday.

The following days passed in almost the same way: early morning surfing, followed by contentious visits to the local library, and topped off with a diet of almost nothing but sushi. I was happy to be by myself. I made sure to be gone from the house early in the morning and not to return until well after the sun went down. Little by little, my summer fling with Kyle and his crazy BDSM shite was becoming a memory and a well-learned lesson in restraint, and I went out of my way to make sure I was nowhere close to his house even if it meant a lot more peddling on the bike.

I sat down in the sand with my surfboard at my back and watched the sun slowly disappear into the ocean. Colors of every red and yellow shade exploded across the horizon. It was an amazing sight. I took a big bite of the dragon sushi roll and chewed slowly. I wonder if a person can live on nothing but sushi: I certainly had been. I put on a sweatshirt and then I pulled my LA Dodgers hat out of my bag and put it on my head, pulling the visor down low over my eyes. I still wasn't taking the chance of getting home early finding Kyle there, and the beach was a much better place to be than the house anyways.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I a familiar shout roused me awake. I began to sit up when I felt a vice-like grip on my upper arm, and the next thing I knew I was being hauled to my feet.

"Jillian Aimee Boyack! We have been looking all over heaven and earth for you!" A tall, dark haired woman bellowed at me.

"Mum?" I said, trying to focus and still half asleep. My head swam as I looked at my very angry mother.

"Do you have any idea what time it is, young lady."

I looked down at my watch but the normally bright glow-in-the-dark dials all blurred together.

"It's two o'clock in the morning," she shrieked at me. I knew she was mad because she had slipped into her thicker East London accent and away from her normal upper class speak.

I noticed other people standing behind her. I moved slightly to one side and saw my dad, and three of my four brothers with Brandon in front, and of all people... there stood Kyle next to him. Oh the nerve of that guy. Other people were now closing in... oh no, not them... not my sisters-in-law, too. I was never going to hear the end of this. I had a rocky relationship with those women to begin with; they're going to be unbearable now.

"Do you have any idea how I'm feeling, Jillian?" my mum yelled at me, her hand still clamped tightly around my arm.

"You look pretty brassed off," I mumbled weakly.

"Brassed off! Oh you have no idea. What were you thinking being here all by yourself? It's not safe to be out here in the middle of the night!"

"I'm sorry, alright? I fell asleep."

I felt my mum yank my arm and saw Brandon pick up my surfboard with a disappointed look on his face. I scanned the other faces and saw various expressions of mostly annoyance, mixed with a dose of disdain. Except for Kyle, who just looked like the smug bastard he is.

"We're going home!"

I desperately wanted to pull my arm away and scream at everyone to leave me alone. But then what? I had no place to go and almost no money left. Like it or not, I was still dependent on my parents and didn't have any choice at the moment, not unless I wanted to go find a job and a place of my own, which I quickly recognized as not really an option at two o'clock in the morning. So I let myself be pulled along towards the white Tahoe parked near the sidewalk. I glanced at Kyle again and saw him chatting casually with my brothers. Oh how I wanted to yell, 'your friend fucked me senseless while you all left me alone.' Images of our time together hit me and I felt my pussy twitch with anticipation. No, you stupid cunt, you're never going to fuck another cock again, I told my pussy. You cause me nothing but problems, you always bloody randy pussy. Oh great, now I was berating my girl parts.

I looked over to my Brandon's wife and caught her looking at me with that you're-such-a-spoiled-brat look. I formed my lips into a kiss and gave her my best please-fuck-me-look. She looked away with a huff and walked toward her husband, no doubt to tell him about what a horrible shite his sister was.

I know, I was being prat, but I really had accidentally fallen asleep. I hadn't meant to worry everyone. The trip home was all too quick and soon I was being pushed into the bathroom.

"Let's get you sorted out," said my mum in a huff, taking off my hat and holding out her hand until I had given her my sweatshirt. I started to shiver despite being inside. Mum noticed and turned the hot water on in the shower.

I could tell that mum was in no hurry to leave and that hot shower pulled at me with its promise of heat, so I pulled my rash guard over my head and let if fall to the floor, leaving only my sports bra.

"Jillian!" I heard my mum gasp, sounding upset.

"What?" I said, looking around. What could possibly have her cheesed off now?

When she spoke her tone was completely changed from earlier, "Why aren't you taking better care of yourself?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, truly confused.

"Child, look at yourself in the mirror and tell me this is healthy."

I turned slowly toward the mirror, its edges starting to fog from the hot water of the shower, and looked at myself. I was actually a little stunned at what I saw. I'd lost track of the days and was just living like a surf bum, but I really hadn't been eating enough. My shorts hung loosely from my hips and I could see that I was way too thin: It was not a fit look.

"You looked okay to me when we left, and I left you money for food. Didn't you use it?"

I nodded, feeling ashamed for letting myself go like this.

"On food?"

"Yes," I answered sullenly.

"What were you eating then? There are no groceries in the kitchen."

I looked at my feet and drew a shape in the carpeted floor mat with my toe, "...Sushi" I finally answered.

"And?"

"...And, that's it... I like it."

Mum opened her mouth and I tried to brace myself for the fecal storm I was about to be in, but then she deflated and closed her mouth. After a long moment she spoke, "I don't want to row with my daughter tonight. I haven't seen you in so long. I'm sorry."

Ah bullocks! That's not fair. I can't be mad at her now. The fight bled out of me like I'd been run through with a sharp sword, and a second later she crossed the room and pulled me into a bear crushing hug.

"Thanks mum," I hiccupped and sniffled.

"I'll let you have your shower and then make you something hot to eat. Come down when you're ready."

The shower had helped me stop shivering and I padded downstairs wearing flannel pajamas and a heavy sweatshirt. I found my parents waiting for me at the kitchen table and was tempted to skive off and hide in my room, but the steaming bowl of stew won out and I joined them at the table.

Mum was the first one to speak as I took a bite of stew "Jillian," she began, "We wanted to start by apologizing for not having been there for you much for the last year."

I shrugged as I chewed on a particularly large piece of potato. I wasn't expecting my mum to say that. They both sat there quietly, looking at me expectantly for an answer, but I wasn't sure what they wanted, so I simply mumbled, "Yeah, okay, its fine. I'm used to it."

A pained look flashed across my mum's features and even dad looked slightly uncomfortable. Mum stood and motioned for my dad, "Please wash the bowl when you're done and then head right for bed. We'll speak more tomorrow."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good, and getting better!

Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really like the shape you have given the story!

This is really great, and I liked the introduction of the flower and the note idea! I'm looking forward to future episodes!

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Life Ch. 03 Previous Part
My Life Series Info

Similar Stories

I Had a Jack-Hammer College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!in Mature
Dawn over Sun Valley Ch. 01 It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life...in Romance
A Special Kind of Love Ch. 01 She decides to show her virgin boyfriend a good time.in Romance
New Neighbors... New Adventures Neighbor teaches wife to eat pussy.in Erotic Couplings
Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard Sexy sporty girl seduces shy guy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories