My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it in your hands", I said. She did this slowly, also, taking it ever so gently in both hands.

"That isn't a 'thing', Donna. It's a cock! Have you ever sucked a cock?" I asked. She nodded yes. Softly she said, "I don't think I'm very good. At least that's what John tells me." Some John's should just be flushed.

Now, truthfully, my only experience with blowjobs was with Mrs. W. Bonnie. She made love to my cock. She talked to it, as though it were an entity of it's own and the rest of me wasn't even there!

"Kiss it," I said. She did. "Now, rub it on your lips, on your face." Softy she did just that, and my pre-cum began to ooze.

Donna felt it on her face and pulled back to have a look. "Stick out your tongue and lick it off. Taste it." I watched as her head came forward and her tongue extended. Holding me still with both hands, she licked around the crown. Again I watched closely as she retracted her tongue and tasted me for the first time, then came forward again to actually suck at the very tip, where the ooze was thickest.

"What are you holding in your hands, Donna", I asked?

With both hands bending it toward her mouth she ran her tongue around the crown and, looking at it, said, "It's a cock, Tim. It's your beautiful cock."

"Put just the crown in your mouth."

Opening her mouth wide, slowly she took it in. "Do you feel that little sack right under the head," I asked. Using her tongue she felt for it, then tried to affirm but only managed an "Mmm Hmm".

"Use your tongue softly and lick it." She did it nicely, very nicely. "The head of my cock and that little sack are very sensitive. No teeth when the head is flared wide like it is now. I don't mind teeth further down the shaft, but not on the head, okay?" She tried to nod but didn't quite get it done.

"Treat it like an ice cream cone or an all day sucker," I said. Oh, man, did she!

Taking it out she licked it top to bottom, then took the head back in. I watched her cheeks collapse as she sucked. Over and over she did this when, suddenly, one of her hands cupped my balls gently.

Groaning lightly I said, "I love to have my balls played with. I love to have them kissed and sucked on, too."

Immediately she was on them, licking them, sucking them into her mouth as one hand slowly stroked my length. Wanting to take a little control I took my cock in one hand and her hair in the other.

"How much can you take," I asked passionately as I guided my cock into her mouth and pushed her head down lower and lower?

Deeper and deeper it went. She had one of those thin, flat tongues and I could feel it caressing the entire bottom of my cock as the roof of her mouth caressed the top as I slid in. Feeling it bump the back of her throat I stopped pulling on her head and began to release her. Her hand flew up to hold mine in place and an "Uh-uh!" somehow escaped past my cock.

She liked me in control. Well, all right then, here goes. Gripping her hair once more I used it to pull her up and force her down. Slowly at first, then faster I drove it. My hips began thrusting up with each jerk downward of her head and my tip slammed into the back of her mouth.

I was getting excited, and a little rough, but she didn't mind at all. She handled my balls lightly in one hand while the other curled around my hip and was assisting each upward thrust.

Suddenly the tip of my cock entered a very tight, restrictive area. She moaned deep from within, the vibration stimulating my tip, and both of her hands now gripped my hips to prohibit withdrawal. I froze, letting her take back control.

She pulled on my hips with steady, even pressure and I felt more of my cock begin to slide into that tight constriction. She was breathing in and out of her nose and pulling, My God, she was trying to pull my cock down her throat!!

Releasing her arm pressure slightly she backed off, tilted her head a little differently and, rising up off her knees a little, she took me back in.

She was taking the entire hood into her throat, and man, was her throat tight! Donna could feel my reaction, could feel me tense each time the hood was squeezed into that tunnel, and she loved it. Off she came to the tip, licked the crown, kissed the little sack, sucked on it lightly and then dove slowly back onto it. Her tongue was never still, flashing back and forth underneath all the while.

I needed to stop this. I didn't want to cum yet and if this kept up I wasn't going to be able to hold back. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off me.

"Oh, Tim, did I do something wrong?" She was holding tightly to my legs and I though she was going to cry.

"No, Donna, you did everything just right. I had to stop you. I don't want to cum yet and I don't think I could have held out another minute."

Her hands wrapped around my cock. Slowly she worked the top one up and down and said, "I wanted to make you cum, Tim. I wanted to feel it grow in my mouth, you know, like it does just before you shoot. It was starting to grow like that." She was whining, licking her lips and staring at her hands working up and down on me.

"You will, honey, but not right now," I said as I stood up. Pulling her up to stand with me, I held her at arms length, adding with an evil grin, "Now it's my turn!"

Frowning, her hands came forward to grasp my cock again. Playfully, I slapped them gently away. "No, you don't. I said it's my turn. Keep your hands by your side. Don't move them. If you try to touch me, I'll walk away and start all over again later."

"Oh, you're mean. I'll try, Tim, but I don't know – ooohhh." She didn't finish because my hands had taken each of her breasts in their palms, thumbs gently brushing her nipples. I didn't have a chance to pay proper homage to them last night. I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

They were so firm, like half of cantaloupe each. The nipples were off-center toward the top just a little and straining out and taut. I'd have to watch out. A man could lose an eye on those.

Lightly my fingertips caressed underneath, tracing the remains of the mark left by the bra. The backs of my fingers rubbed gently on the underside of her breast from inside to out. Her nipples strained even harder and her hands started to lift.

"No-no," I said, and they lowered as she groaned her disapproval. "Grip them," she ordered in a breathless voice. "Pinch them," followed right behind.

"When I'm ready," I snarled softly back. You should have seen her face. Her brows were pulled tight, eyes squeezed closed, lips curled and she moaned, "Don't tease me. Do something!" So I did!

Leaning in I took the right nipple and bit it lightly. Her hands flashed to my shoulders. I brushed them away and stepped back.

Her eyes flew open when she realized what I was doing. "Noooo. I'm sorry! Come back! Don't leave me like this!!"

What the hell was I doing over here? Stepping quickly forward, both hands seized one breast each and thumbs and forefingers squeezed tightly on each nipple.

"Ooohhh, yeeesss!" Stooping, I gathered her legs in my arms and, lifting and turning, set her down on the couch. Dropping to my knees I spread her legs, moved forward, slid my hands behind her back and pulled her breast into my mouth, tongue flashing on the nipple as I sucked hard on her flesh.

Back and forth, left then right, I sucked and nipped, then moved to the side and sucked very hard on the side of each one. Yes, I left hickey marks. Big ones! She groaned, squealed, and her pelvis worked up and down against my torso.

She had slid forward, hips barely on the couch. As I chewed on one nipple I brought my hands down, inside her legs, hooked each one and lifting, folded them back, opening her up to me.

Releasing the nipple I kissed my was down her chest, down her belly to flick into her belly button, then further down I dropped.

My hands are big. Big palms sprouted medium length fingers and thumbs. What I grabbed onto usually stayed grabbed. And right then I grabbed one luscious cheek tightly in each hand and lifted her neatly trimmed pussy up to my mouth.

Softly I licked the length of her lips, first one side then the other. With each touch of my tongue she would moan and thrust her hips, trying for more contact. I wasn't in a hurry. Backing off, I exhaled across her wet slit and another, deeper groan was emitted.

Staying away from her little nub I danced my tongue around it, gently kissed and sucked on the inside of each thigh, then back to her slit again. I sucked her outer lip into my mouth, running my tongue up and down it while I sucked. Letting it loose I used my tongue softly on her inner lips. My god she was thrashing around.

Her hands were grabbing at my head, attempting to control it, put it where she wanted it. Grabbing each leg behind the knee I lifted and separated, sliding my tongue across the area between her pussy and her anus.

With a long "Uuuggghhh", her hands came around her legs, grabbing for my shoulders. They weren't long enough and her nails raked me continuously as I lifted higher and slid my tongue across her little puckered hole.

"Ooooohhhhhh mmmyyyyy Goddddd " she screamed and she bent far forward to finally grab and yank hard on my shoulders. I found something she liked, something she liked a lot. I was going to spend some time here!

Pushing harder on her legs I had her turned nearly upside down, her butt high in the air and her crinkled little asshole right in front of me. "Pull your cheeks open," I ordered. "Ooooohhhh Yeeesss," and she immediately grasped and yanked them wide.

I assaulted her little brown ring with my tongue. I licked it, licked around it, hardened my tongue and shoved it in. She went wild. Bent over as she was, she was still able to thrust at my mouth, trying to get more of my tongue inside her. I couldn't believe how excited she was. Bonnie didn't like this when I tried it with her. Donna was going crazy.

Pulling back I asked with a growl, "You like this, huh?"

"Oh yes!!! I didn't knooooowwww!!!" as I drove my tongue back into her. She had a death grip on her own cheeks, nails digging sharply into each one making sure I had pure access.

I licked and fucked her ass with my tongue, then took my left thumb and shoved it in her pussy. I curled it around and rubbed vigorously on that spot inside. She couldn't hold her cheeks any longer. She couldn't control any part of her body. All she could do was cum, and cum she did!

With a long wail her stomach muscles cramped up, her hips surged up driving my tongue deeper, then her whole body began to shake and spasm.

I took my wet thumb and shoved it repeatedly in her little brown hole. At the same time I clamped my lips around her clit and licked it as fast as I could.

"Aaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed, and her body was wracked by another giant spasm as she came again.

Removing my thumb I eased her legs down and crawled up to embrace her while she came back down to earth.

"My goodness, what are you doing to me?" she panted heavily and hugged my head to her breast. "That should be nasty but it felt so good."

"I'm not nearly done with you!" I snarled. Pulling her a little forward I guided my cock to her slit. "Ooohhh yeeesss", she groaned and opened her eyes to stare at me as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her, moistening it with her juices.

"Wait a minute", I said, and reached for my jeans. I had stopped by the station on my way here and used the machine in the restroom to buy some condoms. Taking them from my pocket, I ripped one open.

"Nooooooo", and like a flash she grabbed it out of my hand and put it behind her back, hiding it from me.

"No, Tim. Please, no!" she cried softly. Her empty hand grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her. Staring into my eyes, softly she whispered pleadingly, "No, please. I want you bare."

I couldn't deny her. I would have given her anything right then. Putting my left hand under her ass, I used my right to guide my cock as I lifted her and lunged forward with my hip, sinking in half my length with the first stroke.

How I wish my verbal skills were adequate to describe the sensation of entering her. Even with her so wet, the widely flared head was squeezed as I entered. As my cock advanced, the wetness and warmth extended down the length. Her pussy enveloped me, caressed and gripped me as my cock drilled into her depths.

Further and further I delved. The feeling of wet, warm friction encircled my cock, rubbing the full circumference, touching everything, everywhere. Her pussy pulled me in, sucking me in like pull of a whirlpool. I sunk to the bottom, filling her void completely, our pubic bones crushed together and the end of my cock bumped hard and deep inside her. We were one being, one entity, joined completely.

Donna's legs wrapped around me and we both groaned as the union was completed.

Sliding my hands behind her back, I pulled her to me. Her arms encircled my neck and shoulders, crushing her breasts against me and, laying her head softly on my shoulder she wantonly whispered, "Do it, Tim. Ooohhh please, do it! Fuck me!"

Slowly I began the withdrawal. The reverse angle of the flare dragged against her insides, it's huge circumference attempting to turn her inside out. Almost out, it rubbed strongly against that little spot at the top and front of her chamber, and another long moan came from her depth.

Wanting to hear that moan again, I slowly thrust in only a couple of inches and dragged it out, back across that spot. Time and again, four times, five times, slowly, and the moans were continuous.

Bringing my arms up her back, I grip her hair to pull her head off my shoulder. Opening her eyes, she gazed adoringly into mine as our mouths closed on one another's. As my tongue entered her mouth I drove hard into her, hilting myself, pulled out to the tip and drove in again.

Building to a steady rhythm I continued to drive into her body as her hips lunged to meet mine. We entwined tongues, released to gaze at each other and kissed again, and all the while my cock steadily drilled into her willing body.

Faster and faster the rhythm increased. I pulled my head back, needing to see her face. She wanted it, too, for her eyes glued onto mine. Her mouth was stretched open with each hard thrust against her insides, and then closed, lips thinning into a grimace as I withdrew.

Her hands gripped my biceps to gain leverage for her hips. Those wonderful hips were flying up to meet me, slamming her harder and harder onto me as I tried to rip her apart with my cock.

She was drawing near her climax. Her eyes grew wide, her grip tightened harder on my arms and the air was filled with her sound. "Ooohhh, Ooooohhhh, Ooooohhhhhh, Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I continued to drive as her body quaked beneath me. I pummeled her, keeping her orgasm alive. Her body twisted, wracked, contorted, and then twisted back. And still I drove into her.

I was nearing now. I could feel myself growing larger, hood spreading and the fire moved up the shaft. She felt it, too, and that half sneer, half evil grin from the night before returned as she doubled her efforts and cried loudly, "Yeeesss, fuuuucckkkk mmmeeeee!!!! Cuuuummmm iiiiinnnn mmmeeeee!!!!"

The end of my cock tore open and rope after rope splashed deep inside her.

"Yeeesss, Cuuuummmm, yeeesss, giiiivvvvvveee mmmeeeee iiiitttt!!!" And still I came, body wracked with multiple spasms, legs and toes cramped with forceful tension, hands dragging her body back and forth like a rag doll to receive my cock and my cum.

On and on we drove at each other, slowing, slowing, and still passionate, still needing and still wanting more. We kept moving and my hardness sustained.

With both hands spread wide I gripped her butt, fingers sinking into her crack to obtain the best grip. The middle finger of my right hand found her small hole and caressed it. Slowly I moved in and out of her while I moved my hand lower to bring those fingers to our joining and moisten them.

Fingers dripping with our love juice, I brought the hand back up to spread her cheeks, then inserted my middle finger into her ass to the second knuckle. Donna gave a huge cry of pleasure as I moved my finger in opposition to my cock. As my cock withdrew, my finger drove in.

She picked up the rhythm, driving herself up to my cock and then down on my finger. Her groans increased in level and passion.

She whined when I removed my finger, then froze still when she realized I was going for more moisture. I played with her pussy lips, soaking my fingers at our joining, then returned the hand to her anus.

I knew what I was going to do, and I wanted to see her face when I did it. I pulled my head back, rammed my cock in and stabbed two fingers deep into her ass.

She came, and as I jammed her continuously with cock and fingers, she came again. Her climax was continuous now, rolling, screaming, whining, and then screaming again. Quake after quake wracked her body. It was so beautiful to watch the intensity, see her body convulse time and again, that I couldn't hold back any longer.

I came again. My whole body contracted, then blew apart. The air left my lungs and every fiber of my being imploded, the universe collapsed.

It was wonderful.

My strength, the strength I was so proud of, was gone. My body lowered and came to rest against hers. Her chest was heaving as the mini-tremors kept her trembling.

"Oh, Tim", she whispered, "I love you." Surprised, I pushed up with shaking arms to see her face clearly. Her eyes opened, a small smile came to her lips. "I do love you, Tim."

I saw the truth in those eyes, the love in them. "I love you, too, Donna."

Moving onto the couch we came to rest with me on my back. Donna wrapped her naked body around me, head on my chest, right leg thrown over mine, right arm around my stomach. We cuddled, holding close, nestling into the comfort of the other.

Her right hand moved gently, caressing my chest, my stomach, and my shoulder, moving ever so slowly. I pulled her closer with my right hand, kissed the top of her head, and then slid my hand to rest on her butt, cupping her right cheek gently.

"How did you learn to do that?" she asked in a hushed tone. "That was the first time," I said in the same quiet tone. "You liked when I licked you there, so I just kept going."

"I never thought anything back there would feel so, well, so erotic. Nobody ever touched me back there before, let alone licked or kissed me back there." Her hand was still traveling softly across my body, playing with my nipples, playing with the new soft hairs on my chest and belly.

Laughing lightly I said, "Well, you seemed to like it."

"Mmmmm, I did, Tim." Her hand traveled down lower, to where my cock laid, and slid between my flaccid cock and my lower belly. "I liked it a lot. I can't believe how "hot" it made me!" She slid her hand from one hip bone, across my stomach, to the other hip bone with my cock laying on top and sliding along the back of her hand and arm.

Lifting her arm, she lowered it to run her hands along the inside of my thighs, higher to gently cup and squeeze my sack in her hand, and then higher still to lightly hold my cock.

"It's beautiful, Tim," she said as she handled it, lifting it straight up to see it better. "You know, soft as it is, it's still bigger and thicker than my first boyfriends." She continued examining it. She tilted her head to look up at me and spoke in a subdued voice, "It gets so big, Tim. I don't mean just the length," and she turned back to my cock, "but so thick, so very thick. I don't think I could take anything bigger. Sometimes, when you're doing it hard, it feels like it's going to turn me inside out."

Looking back up quickly she added, "I love the feeling, Tim. I'm not complaining, honest!" Turning her head back toward my cock she continued to stroke me softly and, in an even quieter, almost shy voice, asked, "Do you think it would fit back there?"