My Life Ch. 05

Story Info
What goes up must come down.
13k words
5.5k
2
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers

Waking up to a dog breathing right in your face isn't the most pleasant experience. Maximus' muzzle was almost touching my nose and I swear he looked like he was smiling.

I pushed at him hard but the damn dog weighs almost as much as I do, so I didn't gain much separation.

"You need your teeth brushed, you're disgusting," I whined.

I lay in bed for a while, trying to listen for movements downstairs. Kyle was sure to be at his house and probably wouldn't come around here with the parents at home again. But I wouldn't put it past Brandon to be hanging around, waiting to pounce so he could give me some of his great 'advice'. Which probably meant that bitch of a wife of his was probably sulking around, too. Okay, that was unfair; she wasn't that bad, usually, but they all were staring at me with that look of contempt and disappointment when they found me last night: like I had purposefully gone out of my way just to make their lives miserable.

Maximus wasn't interested in vacating my bed so I let him have it and padded downstairs to find something to eat. It was almost noon I noticed as I passed the old grandfather clock; I must have been more tired than I realized, but I felt better today than I had in a while. I was hungry.

The house was quiet though, nobody seemed to be around. For a second, I wondered if I had dreamed everything up last night, but then I saw dad's Tahoe in the driveway. I grabbed an apple from the refrigerator, sat down at the table and took a large bite. It tasted delicious. Looking around the kitchen I could tell that dad had been here earlier, a neatly folded financial newspaper lay at the far end of the table.

My mum's voice surprised me from behind and I jumped in my seat, "You better plan on eating more than an apple, young lady," she said as she came into the kitchen.

I had eaten the apple down to the core so I binned it and got another one out of the refrigerator. I sat down at the table again and took a loud bite. The apple was crunchy and just as good as the first one.

"I said you better eat more than an apple. Were you not listening?"

"I thought you meant I couldn't eat just one apple, so I got another one," I said, my mouth full of chewed apple. I knew it would wind her up her up, but I was in that kind of mood.

"Don't get cheeky with me, Jillian," she said sharply.

Oh yes, this was going to be a lovely day. I resisted the temptation to roll my eyes because I could feel her gaze burning a hole into the side of my head.

"Your father and I want to talk to you this afternoon," she began. I watched as she pulled out a cylindrical carton of oatmeal and went to the stove, "But I want you to look presentable. You know I don't like it when you're dressed like that."

Yes, I knew. Pajamas and messy hair belonged in the bedroom. It was almost a mortal sin to come downstairs not neatly showered and dressed. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen my mum out of sorts; ever. I ate my apple but nodded quickly when she looked at me. A few minutes later she put a large bowl of hot oatmeal in front of me with a glass of milk.

"We will expect you in your father's office once you've eaten and dressed for the day," she said curtly and then left.

"Nice to see you too, mum," I mumbled under my breath, looking at the plain oatmeal.

If I had been at Brooklyn's house her mum would have sat down at the table and chatted the day away with me, interested in everything I had to say no matter how trivial or stupid it was. Everything was so much more relaxed at her house.

I powered my way through breakfast and felt near to bursting when I was finished, I hadn't eaten that much in a long time. Then I did as instructed and cleaned my face, brushed my hair and dressed in a nicer pair of shorts and a blouse; clothes that wouldn't have been my first pick but I had a feeling I didn't want to be stirring any pots today.

The door to the office was open and I could hear hushed voices as I approached; what I wouldn't give to know what they were saying. I knocked on the doorjamb and stepped inside. Dad was sitting in his usual place behind a large, ornate oak desk, and mum had taken a place in one of the high-backed reading chairs to his right.

"Good afternoon, Jamiee," dad said.

Dad was disarming that way. He was the one that gave me my nickname and I loved it when he used it, even though I knew mum hated the name. At least dad didn't look as upset as mum did, I noted as I took a seat in front the desk.

"Hi daddy,"

"Come here, kid," he said, holding out his arms toward me. I went to him and smiled as he wrapped me into a warm hug and messed my hair, "You gave us quite a scare yesterday," he said, releasing me but still holding my upper arms in his hands.

I bowed my head slightly, "I'm sorry; I really didn't mean to fall asleep," I felt like I was twelve years old again—I guess parents will always be your parents.

"Let's forget about it then," he said, and I heard mum tut in disappointment. "It looks like you've been spending a lot of time at the beach while we were gone."

I looked down at my arms and hands. The skin was a darkly tanned, as it usually was during a summer at home. "There wasn't much else to do," I finally admitted.

Dad made some guttural sound I wasn't sure how to interpret, and then he and mum shared a look, "It might not be such a bad thing to have some downtime this summer," he finally stated, "After all, you'll have your," he turned to mum questioningly...

"A-Levels," answered mum.

"—Right, A-Levels, you'll have your A-Levels to take this year, right?"

I nodded.

"We expect you to do well this year. Next year will be college and that's a big step," said dad.

Then mum spoke up, "Have you thought about which university you will attend?"

"University College London," I answered quickly.

Dad looked disappointed, "I'd hoped you might consider San Diego State," he said, wanting to persuade me to go to his alma mater.

"And will Miss McGregor be attending there, too?" asked mum.

"Most likely," I answered back, knowing that my mum didn't ask that question randomly.

"Who's this?" asked dad, looking again at mum for help.

"Jillian's roommate at school," said mum.

"That's great then," he said, turning his attention back to me. "It'll be good to have a friend there. It should be quite an adventure," dad suddenly looked thoughtful and when he spoke he sounded much more serious, "Jamiee, your mother and I need to go out of town again for a while. I'm sorry we haven't been home much, but if things work out as we hope; I'll be selling my part of our business and officially retiring. This will give us a lot more time to visit our kids and grandkids."

I wasn't sure whether to feel elated or depressed. I had hardly seen my parents for months, barely spoken to them even, and now they were off jet-setting to their next jaunt. But this was normal with them. They always seemed to be engaged in the lives of my brothers and their families, but somehow I just wasn't that interesting to them or hadn't done enough to capture their attention.

"That'll be lovely I'm sure," I said neutrally.

"Eventually it will be. Your mother and I only have one hard push left and then we'll be on a permanent vacation. I've got to be out of town for a couple of weeks, but your mum will try to get back sooner. Then I promise we'll spend some quality time together. And then when school starts, maybe we'll make it over there and you can give me a tour. I haven't been to England in years—it's probably time."

"I'd like that," I said, and I actually meant it. Mum had come to my school a handful of times over the years when she would go and visit family, but dad had never been.

"Your brother Brian will look after you while we're away," mum added, officially ruining my day.

I wanted to shout that I didn't need a minder, but there was no winning this battle so it wouldn't do to waste ammunition needlessly.

Brian was my closest brother in age, but he was still eight years older than me, and he was the one brother I had the hardest time getting along with. He had just gotten married last summer and he and his wife only lived about twenty minutes away by car, so that meant I probably wouldn't see much of him after the first day.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"In a couple of days," said dad. "We'll go out to dinner tonight and you can catch us up on things."

This was going to be a long day.

_-_

What in the bloody hell was I doing here? I asked myself for the thousandth time. I looked at my watch; it was half twelve. The street was empty and most of the house lights were off. Dinner with the parents had been excruciating and I was going mental sitting in my room. I had to get out, but moreover I had to resolve something that wouldn't quit nagging me.

I knocked on the door for the second time and was about to leave when the porch light came on.

The door opened and a disheveled Kyle Brooks appeared; his eyes still half shut with sleep, "Jamiee?" he asked, surprised.

I stood there uncomfortably with my hands clasped in front of me, "Hey."

Kyle ran his hand over his face and rubbed his eyes, "What are you doing here? Aren't your parents home?" he asked, yawning through most of the sentence.

I nodded and absentmindedly rubbed my arm as a night breeze passed over my skin. It was summer, but the nights were sometimes a little too cool.

"Sorry, get in here," he insisted, opening the door wider and stepping aside.

I entered the foyer and heard the door close. I followed Kyle into the kitchen where he flipped on a single light over the island. I took the seat I had used before.

"I wasn't sure you'd give me a chance to see you again," said Kyle.

I looked down at the countertop, studying the dark swirls that ran through the granite. "I didn't either. I'm sorry, Kyle. I got angry."

"I'm sorry, too. Would you try to chop my balls off if I gave you a hug?" he asked sincerely.

A staccato cry escaped my lips before I could squash it and covered my mouth with my hand, but I nodded my head. A hug sounded nice. Kyle was there in less than a second, sweeping me up into his arms. He stood up, picking me up off the chair and leaving my feet hanging in the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cinched him tightly. He held me like that for a long time. I managed to fight down most of the tears, but a couple did manage to escape along with a sniffle or two.

He sat me on the edge of the counter where I could look more directly at him, "I was worried about you, Jillian. I just wanted to talk to you."

I sniffled again, "I know. I'm sorry," I repeated. "Miriam told me to go and I wanted to talk to you, but I just got so mad I couldn't think straight."

"No baby girl. I'm sorry. And I know Miriam's sorry, too. She didn't mean it the way you took it; please believe that," he explained, "Miriam means a lot to me, Jamiee, and she didn't want to see the two of us get in over our heads. She knows how my other relationships ended and she wasn't about to let that happen to you. That's why I asked for her help. I've messed up before and I won't do that with you."

"What happened? Would you tell me?" I managed to ask, needing to understand what had happened in the past.

Kyle looked down at the counter, ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. He didn't answer for a long time. Finally he looked up at me, "To be honest, I'm not completely sure. We just sort of drifted apart. Things always started off so well, but then somehow—something happened and I would lose their trust. The hard part is that when it ended, it ended badly. They wanted nothing to do with me. It was like I had become a monster to them."

"Was it because of the Lifestyle?" I had to ask.

Kyle gave a kind of half laugh, half scoff sound, "I thought so at first, but most of them eventually ended up with another dominant, so they didn't leave the community... no, it was me. I'm the common denominator in all of it. I've got to accept that."

"How many were there?" I asked, knowing I probably didn't really want to know the answer.

"Five," he said.

"And you're scared I might hate you like they do?"

"Exactly,"

"So Miriam wanted me to leave so I wouldn't end up hating you, too?"

"Partly—yes, that's part of it. Mostly she's worried that we were going too fast, which we were—I agree. She's tried to help me in the past with relationships, but I guess I'm not a very good listener."

"So you still want me?" I asked timidly.

"Like a drug addict wants his heroin," he said convincingly. "But you have to understand, Jamiee. I have this need to control women, to dominate them, and it's a slippery slope. Once you start, it's impossible to go back."

My heart did a little pitter-patter when I heard that he still wanted me, because deep down I knew I still wanted him.

"I'm trying to understand... I still want you, too," I said honestly.

"Argh, you make this difficult," Kyle moaned, "You're like a beautiful little flower in my hand, but I'm scared to death I might crush it."

"You haven't broken me yet," I smirked. Then I reached my hand out between us and grabbed his cock through his boxers.

His cock instantly reacted to my touch and Kyle tried to back away a step, "You fucking naughty little minx," he hissed between his teeth.

"Come on, Kyle. I don't want to go anywhere. I really like being with you."

Kyle grasped my hip with his big hand and ran his thumb over my sex, "Still sore?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Not anymore, I'm fine."

"Won't your parents freak out if they find your bed empty?" he said, moving to stand closer to me.

"Sure, but I've never known them to check on me in the middle of the night. I've got a few hours before I have to be back."

Kyle grasped the other side of my hip with his other hand and then he pulled my hips closer to his. Next he shifted himself until I could feel his cock through his shorts as it pressed against my core. I felt my pussy quiver from the touch. Oh you poor little pussy, I thought. Chances are you won't be so little in a few hours. The thought made me giggle in excitement.

I pulled myself in closer and felt the pressure increase; it felt amazing and I wanted more. His hand wound through my hair and his face came closer to mine.

"Jillian, I don't want to hurt—"

My lips on his stopped his sentence. I knew he was worried about hurting me, but I had never felt more alive than when I was with him. I could take some pain—it would be worth it.

Our kiss deepened and my heart rate spiked. I gasped as Kyle pulled off my jumper, my shorts and my trainers. This was different; I knew he was responding to my demand, not nakedness he was imposing on me. His maleness and his sheer size would overwhelm me, but he was responding my desire.

He pushed me to my back with his hand, leaving my feet dangling off of the edge of the counter, slid his hands under my ass, lifting my hips to his face. Then he planted his face directly into my cunt, invading me with his tongue

I squealed at his aggressiveness and wrapped my legs and hands around his head. My chest felt like it was going to explode as my pussy gushed in excitement. He was rough and pushed his tongue into me deeply. Then he sucked directly on my clit and an explosive sensation rocked me. I felt several small bursts, like mini orgasms as he ate me. I reached down and felt his muscled shoulders moving as his strong hands lifted me up and always tighter against his face. I could feel the bone structure of his jaw, the abrasion of his teeth against my clit.

"Come here," Kyle grunted through gritted teeth.

He moved his hands up to my shoulders, lifting me to a sitting position. He pulled off his shorts, and then reached one hand under my arse again, sliding me through my own wetness that covered the counter to press my sex against his hard abs. He put his other hand flat against my back, pulling my breasts against his chest. He moved slightly against them as our chests came together, my nipples' hardness jumped to a new level! Then releasing me, he slid both arms under my thighs and lifted my knees to my shoulders and rotated my sex to trap his hard cock between my lips and his abs. I held onto Kyle's neck tightly as I felt something hard and searing hot touch my entrance.

"AAhh!" I cried out in shock and delight as he entered me. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I yelled as I felt him fill me. I knew he was in every bit as far as he had ever been before, if not a little further still.

"God you're fucking loud for someone so small," he said as he lifted me up and then lowered me onto his cock again.

"Oh, holy shit, I'm fucking taking it," I exclaimed as I felt him go deeper than he ever had before.

"Not quite, but you will," he said as he turned and walked toward the stairs and up to his room.

I felt his cock push in deeper as he climbed each step and I couldn't help but cry out each time.

"It's so much," I groaned as Kyle quickened his pace.

The pain was intense—I grabbed hold of his neck and shoulders even tighter. My pussy burned more and more and I squeezed my lover even tighter. I wasn't going to use my safe word yet. I could take this. Each time he thrust in I felt a fullness and shortness of breath, followed by a brief emptiness and relief, but always the burn.

Despite the stinging pain in my sex, I felt a rush of something I didn't understand other than to say that I felt euphoric. If this was a drug I knew it would make me an addict, I thought as worries and fears melted away. This was pure bliss and I didn't want it to stop. Kyle's skin began to feel slick as we started sweating from the excursion.

I wasn't sure how long Kyle could hold me like this, but he didn't seem to be slowing down at all. If anything his pace was increasing. I knew having an orgasm wasn't going to happen, not with how much it hurt, but the drug-like-high feeling was powerful and I welcomed it.

Suddenly I felt Kyle's finger push into my arsehole—I started to shriek and my body gyrated against his—his body began to shudder as he pushed in deeper and deeper. I felt something I had never felt before- something different. He was cumming inside of me, I realized. A man was cumming inside of my pussy - and cumming deeply inside of my pussy.

"Kyle!" I gasped, "I'm not on the pill—I'm not on the pill," I said out of breath.

He walked us over to the bed with me still impaled on his cock, and then he situated us both in the centre of it without pulling out of me. He was still raging hard.

"Then I guess cumming into my cocktoy a few more times tonight won't make any difference, will it?" Kyle said teasingly.

Teasing or not, I couldn't get pregnant, "I can't get preggers—, please! I'm not ready for that," I began to panic.

"Shh, shh," he quieted me, "I've got a pill you can take in the morning so you won't get pregnant. Trust me, Jillian. I nodded, "Good, I'll talk to Miriam tomorrow and have her husband get you a prescription for birth control. He's a doctor."

"Oh, ok," I mumbled, my heart still pounding and my body feeling the post-coital shockwaves of pleasure and pain. His cock was still deep within me. "You stuck your finger up my arse."

Kyle nodded quickly and then began to fuck me again, "Someday I'll get a lot more than that up there. But right now I've got two more hours to try to get as much cum inside you as I can. I want you dripping all the way home."

-_-

Without fail, each experience with Kyle escalated a notch, or four. I walked back home after almost three hours of constant sex. After the second round, he had me tease his cock with my mouth until he was hard again, and then it was off to the races again. And he wasn't kidding about sending me home dripping with cum. The bastard never let me use the loo once, and then to add to the experience, he kept my knickers and made me walk home in only my shorts and blouse.

JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers