My Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I loved it. I have had a couple of guys fuck me there and a few people have put fingers in there but I never had someone stick a tongue into my ass. It really felt different.... a good different"

"Well I don't mind doing it and any time you want just let me know," I said giggling like a little girl. We laid there with our naked bodies pressed together as we talked......

"Wake up..... OH SHIT... sorry!" Betty from down the hall had just walked in and found Ayanna and I asleep, curled up naked in each other's arms from last night, Ayanna had introduced us last night at one of the parties. Betty quickly stepped back out the door and pulled it partly closed. "It is just that it is late and I thought we were going to class together."

"It is ok, come on back in," Ayanna said as she got out of the bed. I covered my self as Betty came back in and sat over on my bed. I noticed I had a couple of hairs still in my mouth from the night before, a very common thing with Ayanna especially. Betty seemed a bit uncomfortable but soon began chatting as if this were a natural thing for her. Betty never took her eyes off Ayanna as she moved around the room naked and cut another line for all three of us. After doing a hit, not quite as big as what we had done the night before, Ayanna threw on a t-shirt, grabbed a towel and headed down to the restroom.

"Are you two... you know... together?" She asked after Ayanna had left.

"No, nothing like that. We just got pretty high last night and .... well you know got a little carried away." I saw something else there in the question but wasn't sure what it was at the time. I had a later class so while we waited I just laid there under the covers and we talked about the new school life we were getting ready to start, nothing else was said about what she had walked in on. Betty is a red head, fairly pale green eyes full figured, not heavy but defiantly not skinny, I came to find out she was majoring in physical ed and is actually in very good shape. She has nice sized tits, probably a full C cup and is fairly attractive. She had on a pair of shorts and I could see she also didn't shave them because there was a very fine covering of pale fuzz covering her legs.

When Ayanna came back into the room she moved around still naked as she finished getting ready to go, She slid on a one piece brightly colored, very thin dress which apparently was something from where she came from. She leaned over and gave me a little kiss and when she did I could see the light from the window thru the dress and a clear outline of the hair between her legs.

After they had left I just lay there thinking of the night before. As I lay there thinking about Ayanna and her hairy cunt I soon had my fingers finding their way between my smooth, wet lips. My fingers moved over the familiar supple folds of my cunt, sliding down the sides of my hard little clit, pleasure coming from the nerves clustered there. I slid my fingers down the sides of my soft, full labia, pulling on them slightly as I worked them down to that firm, tender flesh of my still aching cunt and then exploring into my tight, brown, puckered anus as I thought of how Ayanna's asshole looked as I rimmed it last night. Stopping there I massage softly the area around my asshole and slip the tip of my finger in and out just a little before sliding back up. I slide my finger the length of my wet slit now flowing with the slick dampness from deep within me. My fingers dipping deep inside me as they pass thru my velvety, moist vagina, my fingers move quickly inside there. In and out spreading the wet cream from my pussy over my hand before I slide them up to again grasp my hard little clit between my fingers. My other hand pinching my nipple hard so there is a little pain along with the pleasure. Rubbing quickly, my eyes closed, the pleasure fluttering thru my body as I think of Ayanna's hairy cunt and the pleasure her fingers brought to me last night. Faster my fingers move; my cunt flowing more of the wet, clear fluid dripping down to wet my tight little asshole, I can feel it cumming, my orgasm, this is the best time, just before I make myself cum, my body tenses, my toes curl and my back arches slightly as my fingers move quickly over my stiff little nub. Faster my hand moves, I press all four fingers deep into my cunt and press the heal of my hand to rub my clit as my orgasm hits. "UUUNNNGGGHHHHH!!," I grunt deep in my throat as I cum, I can't cum quietly like Ayanna, I always make some noise when I cum. My hips lift off the bed as my hand moves in and out of my cunt. Then it is over. Nothing like the cum last night from Ayanna but I when I am alone and make myself cum part of the pleasure is just laying there after and not having to worry about someone else's needs.

I got up and made my way down to the restroom where there was a buzz of activity. I recognized several of the girls from last night's parties, many were here half dressed in front of the mirrors putting on makeup, every toilet stall filled with a line outside each. I went in to take a shower and found the shower room was basically just an open room with a half wall between the stalls. There were girls under most of the showerheads, some chatting with the girls in the next stall and some obviously in a hurry. I had to go all the way to the back to find an empty stall. As soon as I turned the water on and the warm water hit me, I knew I had made a mistake. I should have peed before I came in here. Pressing my legs together I knew there was no way I was going to make it to the toilet now so I quickly looked around and seeing no one watching, relaxed. I could feel the warm liquid run down my leg and as I stood there I watched the floor as a yellow pool formed at my feet and mixed with the water from the shower before going down the drain. I was about half done when I looked up to see sitting on a bench across from me and getting undressed, a slightly stocky blond girl looking directly at my feet. I stopped in mid stream.

As soon as the yellow water drained from around my feet she looked up and met my eyes. I wasn't quite sure what to think, 'was I in trouble? Would she report me or something?'. She smiled, finished getting undressed and walked over to the shower next to me which was now empty.

"Hi, I am Lisa." She turned on the shower.

"Uh.... you saw?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry, a lot of us do it, things get busy here in the morning but it is best if you stand directly over the drain like this," I looked over and noticed a little yellow puddle forming just around the drain she was standing on before it quickly disappeared. I moved so I was standing over my drain and let the remaining pee flow down the drain. I would afterward notice that almost every day you could spot someone peeing in the shower if you were to watch for it.

I got dressed and headed for my first day of class.

12