My Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Love, lust and desire.
11.8k words
5.7k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers

"Mistress..."

"Mistress Brandt..."

"Mistress, I need to use the loo,"

'Hmmm," sighed a sleepy voice.

"Mistress, please, I need to use the loo,"

Miriam rolled toward me until we faced each other. Her half-open eyes stirred erotic thought in me despite my urgent need. Her disheveled blonde hair made her look like an adolescent's wet dream. She was still beautiful, but in the early morning light I could see the lines of age at her eyes and mouth.

"What is my little nymph chirping about," her voice was a whisper.

"I need to use the loo, please Mistress—I have to pee."

Mistress' finger touched the inside of my arm that was stretched by my head, "I like how smooth you are now," she said, running her finger across the sensitive flesh.

I laughed and almost peed, "Stop, please—I'm going to make a mess," I pleaded.

Miriam reached down between my legs and palmed my pussy, "Hold it a little longer. It's good to strengthen these muscles." I tried not to whine, but I must have fallen asleep before using the toilet last night because I had to go desperately. "I want your cunt muscles to be very, very strong, little nymph."

I squeezed every muscle I could contract and exhaled through puckered lips. I'd never had to go so bad in all my life.

Miriam rolled her eyes but loosened the strap at the head of the bed, leaving my wrists still bound together, "Such drama," she mumbled as she repeated the process at my feet, leaving my ankles tied together like she had my wrists. "Okay, off you go," she said as she turned her back toward me.

There was no time to try and figure out how to get completely free, so I rolled off the bed and onto my hands and knees. I had forgotten about the metal balls that were still inside me and they came free as soon as my knees hit the floor. I felt them fall and then heard as they hit the floor and then rolled away. Shit, that was probably going to cause me some sort of grief later, but it didn't matter now, I thought as I pulled myself awkwardly across the floor with my elbows and knees.

Several times I swear I heard Miriam snicker as I tried to do this quasi-army-crawl across the floor. Crawling with my hands and feet tied together was hard work and had my blood flowing freely after only a few feet of progress. My breasts felt full and heavy as blood passed through them and caused the piercings to inflame my nipples with a pleasing torment. The piercings were becoming a constant presence in my consciousness, inculcating every fiber of my body with thoughts of lust and need.

At last made it to the toilet and climbed on top. It wasn't until I was finishing that I noticed how much my arms and legs hurt—no, more my entire body—every muscle. It was even difficult to stay sitting up on the toilet my abdomen was so tired. I felt like I'd been surfing for three days straight. Finishing, I made my way back to the bed and crawled on top.

I laid there for several minutes, not really thinking about anything in particular, but unable to fall back to sleep. The room was comfortable, not to cool, not to warm—but my mind was awake now and thoughts of going to the beach began to return. The waves would be breaking to the north more than likely and the right now was when they would have their best shape, smooth and rolling, just waiting for me to drop in and ride the morning away.

Miriam rolled back towards me, looking wide awake, too. I wonder if she'd be interested in surfing.

"You naughty little lesbian, you woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep."

"I'm sorry Mistress, but I really had to go."

Miriam sided up next to me and began to play with the ring piercing my left nipple, "I really like seeing these on you," she said and she turned slightly to one side and then the other, "but you were very selfish last night."

My brow furrowed, "Mistress?" I said in confusion.

"I let you cum last night and then you went and fell asleep on me," she said petulantly.

That's not exactly what happened. I was on fucking sensory overload and fucking passed out. I don't even remember going to sleep. But I knew that wasn't what my Mistress wanted to hear right now, so Instead I asked, "I'm sorry Mistress, what would you have me do to make it up to you?"

Miriam pulled my nipple ring until I let out a whimper, "Let's try something a little different," she said ambiguously.

She refastened the cords that held my feet and hands to the bed until I was once again supine and powerless. Pulling the sheet away, she rose to her knees and wove her hand deep into my hair. She had slept naked and so had to remove nothing as she lifted one of her long legs over my face and planted her knee next to my head, pushing her foot and lower leg under my arm. Next she moved her other leg closer and pushed it too under my other arm until she was straddling my face between her thighs, both her lower legs hooking my shoulders; I could feel her feet at my sides. I looked at her between her legs, her head moved forward and her hair fell around her like a sheet.

"I think I like you right here," she purred seductively. Her opening was only inches from my face and her hand still twisted in my hair. "For being so selfish last night, you are going to be my little fucktoy this morning," she said as she pulled my face deep into her cunt.

I pushed my tongue forward but instantly regretted it. Miriam ground her powerful hips into my face and pulled the back of my head deeper into her at the same time. I heard her sigh as she began to grind her sex against my mouth, treating my face as little more than a sex toy. I felt the moistness at her entrance grow and begin to smear across my lips, cheeks and chin. She lifted her hips up and I inhaled deeply as she lowered herself onto my forehead and then slid her vagina downward across my eyes, nose and mouth, covering me in more of her wetness.

The scent of her undulating lust ignited my own desire and I pressed my legs together tightly to try to create a spot of friction, but it was in vain. Her movements became more frantic as she tried to bury my face deeper into her cunt. Her aroma was intoxicating and I wanted more from this woman. Hearing her own bays of pleasure made me feel a sense of fulfillment and I found that I wanted to give her more. I knew her climax was growing closer as her movements became more focused and she applied even more pressure. When her entrance was directly over my mouth I pushed out my tongue quickly and felt it enter her slit. The yelp I heard let me know my effort was appreciated. She held herself there and let me work my tongue in and out of her hole.

I felt her muscles contract around me and she suddenly went rigid, "Drink from me, little one," she said barely loud enough for me to hear. I lapped and swallowed hungrily at her sweetness as she came, her fingers digging into my scalp. I hadn't been able to make myself orgasm, but I felt an adrenaline rush at having helped my Mistress reach such an intense orgasm.

Finally, her movements stopped and I withdrew my tongue as she collapsed against the headboard for a minute. She sighed pleasantly, "That was a good way to start our last day together this week," she said, extracting herself from my arms and head until she was standing on the floor at the side of the bed. "You are a sticky mess again, little nymph," she giggled as she turned to head to the loo, "I need some water."

I felt completely covered her cum as I lie in her bed. I licked my lips and tried my best to rub at my eyes with my raised arms, but I think all I did was spread more of her cum across my skin. Miriam approached the bed again, drinking water from a glass cup. I suddenly felt very thirsty as she now stood over me and ran her fingers across my tummy and down my thighs. Her fingers found the rings that lined my pussy and she flicked at them lightly.

"Are you thirsty?" she asked pressing her finger deeply into my entrance.

I nodded, "Yes Mistress,"

She didn't respond at first, instead feeling around inside me with her long fingers, "Good," she simply said and tossed the glass into the centre of the bed, "Let's give you another drink then, shall we?" she smiled at me as she spoke.

Miriam then climbed back onto the bed and into the exact position she had been in before, but instead of wrapping her hand into my hair, she leaned back and cupped it over the top of my sex, inserting her middle finger as she did. She then lowered herself to where her pussy's lips were touching my own lips.

"Go ahead then, have yourself a drink, little one," she said, "I have you until lunchtime today, so I plan on making the most of the time I have left."

I pushed my tongue through her swollen lips as she fingered my vagina. I nipped at her clit and heard her cry out. She returned the gesture and inserted two fingers into my slit and squeezed my clit. I might not have use of my hands, but I was determined to give as good as I got for as long as my Mistress could dish it out.

-_-

I peered out the window and saw my mum walking towards the house along the edge of the garden. I straightened my skirt and blouse and ran my fingers through my damp hair. I looked down at my chest; I had taken the padding out of one bra and added it to another in an attempt to hide the rings in my nipples and it was more-or-less working. Hopefully enough that my mum wouldn't notice any difference.

"Don't be so nervous, little one," Miriam said breathed, drawing near me, "You pleased me very nicely."

I nodded and tried to relax when Miriam embraced me and lowered her lips onto mine. Reflexively I parted my lips and let her tongue sweep into my mouth. My heart beat as I knew my mother was only seconds away from the door. Miriam slid her hands under my skirt, beneath my knickers and over my bare pussy. I bit back a moan and returned the kiss fervently.

"You will not need these," Miriam said, pulling at the waistband of my knickers. "Remove them now,"

As quickly as I possibly could, I stepped back, reached under my skirt and removed my knickers. Miriam took them from my hand and hung them on the coat rack by the door. I stared at them hanging there, my eyes wide in anxiety at the thought that my mum might see them. Miriam again slid her hand under my skirt, but it wasn't until I felt the growing pressure at my entrance that I realized what she was doing.

"Wear these home today," she said, "and I want you to wear them as much as you can get away with safely." The doorbell rang and I froze in place as I felt the first metal ball finally slip inside me. Miriam didn't react to the door, "And practice those kegel exercises I showed you several times a day. I'll know if you're getting lazy on me," she said as she slipped the second ball inside.

The doorbell rang again and before I could turn to the door, Miriam kissed me again. She kissed me deeply and stroked her hand over my chest. My knees almost buckled as I realized I was snogging an older woman only feet away from my mum. After the doorbell rang a third time, Miriam released me, smiled wickedly and opened the door.

"Mrs. Boyack, I'm so sorry, we were all the way on the other side of the house," she said.

My mum glanced at me briefly, but I turned away to grab my rucksack, trying to get my racing heartbeat under control.

"Of course," said my mum politely, "I hope all went well then."

Miriam gave my mother a genuine and affectionate smile, "Absolutely," she gushed, "she is a hard and diligent worker when properly motivated—I think our time together was mutually stimulating," she said cryptically. I felt myself blush at the double entendre.

"Very good, I'm pleased to hear that," said mum, looking relieved and even a little happy. She turned and looked at me, "Come along, Jillian. We've taken quite enough of Mrs Brandt's time."

Miriam gave me a small, polite wave, but her gaze made me shiver. I returned a nervous smile before turning to follow my mum toward the car. I squeezed my lower muscles tightly together and walked as quickly as I could, struggling to keep pace with my mum's longer stride.

I noticed mum slow up slightly and she turned her head toward me, "You look a little flush, Jillian. Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded and tried to look relaxed. It wouldn't do for me to lose the metal balls from my pussy and drop them right in front of my mum. "I'm fine mum, maybe a bit peckish." The answer seemed to satisfy her.

"Let's get home then, and I'll make us a cuppa and some sandwiches," she said as we entered the car.

We were soon driving toward home and all felt right for a moment. I touched my neck where my collar had been, it felt bare and I felt slightly off. It was strange to be riding in the car, watching traffic pass looking at familiar places and landmarks after spending several days as Miriam's sex slave. The whole thing would seem like a dream now if it weren't for the pressure the metal balls were applying to the inside of my pussy.

"So what did Mrs Brandt have you working on?" mum asked.

"hmm, organising invoices and filing mostly," I said, glad that it wasn't exactly a lie.

"Well I'm happy that you're taking responsibility for your actions and Mrs Brandt is happy with your work. As horrific a scare as you gave me, I'm pleasantly surprised by the outcome of it all. You being at Mrs Brandt's for a few days is going to work out splendidly. Your father and I have arranged our schedules so that we'll be gone at the beginning of the week while you're at work, and then we can spend time with you when we're all home."

That didn't sound so bad, although it would make it difficult to see Kyle. I'd have to think about that. Sneaking off in the middle of the night would be a bad idea. If I got caught my mum would go completely spare and I'd never see daylight again.

"That will be nice," I said truthfully.

"Danielle will be staying with us for a fortnight or two while Dean finishes up training at the base, so it might give you a chance to get to know her," mum said, referring to my sister-in-law.

My brother was still active duty Navy and when he wasn't deployed, it was common for him to be involved in training drills that kept him away from home until late at night. I used to ask him what he did in the Navy, but he would always take the mickey and tell me something different every time. To this day, I still have no idea what he actually does.

"I'd like that," I finally said. I had only seen Danielle a couple of times, and I'd hardly said more than a few words to her. My relationship was never very good with the other brother's wives, but maybe there was hope with this one.

"When's she due, it's getting close isn't it?" I asked, knowing that Danielle was very preggers.

"She has another month to go, so with any luck you'll be here for the birth of your nephew," mum said as we arrived at the house.

"That'd be brilliant!" I exclaimed, getting out of the car.

"She and Dean will be here shortly. Please make sure to help them unload her things. She'll be staying in Dean's old room," my mum exclaimed, "Now hurry inside, your father has a surprise for you."

I looked at my mum warily for a moment but couldn't detect anything out of place. She seemed happy actually, which for my mum was something of a rarity.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked into the house, eventually finding my dad rooting through the cupboard where mum occasionally hid sweets.

"I think I have a chocolate bar up in my room," I said behind him.

Dad started and turned around quickly, he gave me a crooked smile as he closed the cupboard with the hand behind his back, "Hey there, toots."

I sighed sarcastically and turned around to leave. I didn't care what the surprise was, I hated the effing nickname with a passion.

"Oh, come on, I'm just teasing," said dad, taking a couple of steps toward me. "Don't get too upset, crying girls can't go to baseball games."

A baseball game would be brilliant! I shouted in my head. I wanted to smile and let myself feel excited, but the memories of the last few weeks refused to leave, the impression in the hard ground of my resentment and hurt ran deep. I turned to see Dad, standing there with a new Padres baseball hat in his hand. He handed it to me. "I can't wear that," I said seriously.

"Why not, I got five tickets to the Padres-Mariners game tomorrow night. You're not seriously thinking of wearing that old Dodgers cap are you?"

I laughed, "Of course I am, dad. That's my team."

Dad let out a loud breath, "Still? I thought you would've grown out of that by now. We're a Padres family, not a Dodgers family."

I shrugged, "I've always been the odd one out," I said. I meant it to sound as a joke, but it came across more serious than I intended.

Dad frowned. He tossed the cap onto the table, bent down as he stepped toward me and swept me up in a deep hug, "You're not the odd one out, firefly," he said and he squeezed me close, "I love you little girl."

Tears instantly stung my eyes as I hugged my dad back. The ice I'd been allowing to build up around my heart cracked, opening a small fissure. "You don't play fair, dad," I said as I sniffled.

I felt dad shake his head next to me, "Not when my children are involved. I play to win," he said as he set me back onto my feet. "Dean and Danielle will be here shortly, so put away your things."

Putting the ben-wa-balls into a sock, I hid them under my dresser—no bloody way was I going to risk anyone finding those. I would do the kegel exercises that Miriam wanted, but toting satan's miserable balls inside of me all the time was just cruel. Now, with my knickers hanging in Miriam's foyer, I took a pair from my dresser and pulled them on. As soon as I had pulled them securely into place, the rings surrounding my pussy made a thousand nerves fire at once. I started and felt my knees lose their strength as a surge of desire began to build again. Unable to think of a solution, I pushed my hand down my knickers and held the material away from my skin and then breathed in and out slowly, trying to will the fire to go away.

I had barely put my things away in my room when I heard Dean's old Ford truck pull into the driveway. Being in the military, Dean and Danielle lived on base but still didn't have a lot of money. I'm sure my parents would have helped them out financially, but I knew my brothers were stubborn that way and wouldn't accept it unless it were a dire emergency. But Dean was more stubborn than all my other brothers put together. He would probably drive that old truck even if were Bill-Gates-rich.

I pushed and stretched the waistband of my knickers until they fit more loosely before I made my way gingerly down the stairs, trying hard not to cause any more friction than necessary between my legs. Walking outside, I saw that Dean already had the passenger door open and was helping his very pregnant wife out of the truck's cab. She had to hate that truck because Dean had raised the suspension so much that it was almost impossible to get in and out of for a regular person, much less for a pregnant wife.

"Hey small fry," said Dean, giving me a quick hug and then getting two suitcases out of the back of the truck.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked Danielle, reaching for the dog carrier.

She strained as she passed it to me, "Careful, he weighs a lot. You might want to let him out, though. He's probably tired of being in there."

I took the carrier by the sides and pitched forward a step before I could catch myself as Danielle released her grip, "Wow, you weren't bloody kidding—"

"Language, Jamiee!" mum screamed from the house.

"Sorry mum," I said automatically as I set the carrier on the ground and opened the door. The French bulldog was short and squatty with a flat nose and pointy ears. "Oh, you are precious," I gushed in my stupid doggie voice. I looked up to Danielle, "What's his name?"

JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers