My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

I excused myself with the promise of helping with anything they needed. He thanked me for helping and I went to my trailer. It was obvious that Kathy had consumed quite a bit more tequila after she left my trailer. I could not help but wonder if it was due to our sexual activities.

I did not see Kathy until the next morning about nine. There was a nice breeze so I had the windows and front door open. I was lying on the sofa thinking that moving in here was one of the better things that had happened to me or maybe one of the worse.

Kathy stepped through my front door and in a very ominous manner said, "Ken, we have to talk."

A knot formed in the pit of my stomach as I tried to smile and said, "Come on in."

She started, "What happened yesterday would not have happened had I not been drinking. I ..."

"I'm sorry if you think that I took advantage of you," I interrupted.

"I'm not accusing you of anything and I'm not here to fight," she said and from her demeanor I could tell she was serious, "but I have something to say and will appreciate if you let me say it without discussion at least until we are through."

"OK," I promised.

"I am not a slut," she began and I wanted so much to break my promise and reassure her that I didn't think that she was. "Until yesterday, I had only had sex with J. C. Before him I had seriously dated another guy for eight months but there was no sex. He tried but I wouldn't let him do anything. When I started dating J. C. we did nothing sexual but kiss. We were together for over a year before I let him do anything more. I fell in love with him then and I still love him but yesterday you and I had great sex and I had known you for less than a day. I know that makes me look like a slut but I'm not.

"I love J. C. and never want to hurt him in anyway and I know that he loves me in his own way. He works hard and is a good provider. We have sex about twice a week, usually on Wednesday and Saturday nights. There's not a lot of foreplay but it is not a bad experience. He does what he has to do to put it in me and then works at it until he finishes. Sometimes, it feels real good to me.

"Yesterday, I told you that you do everything right and you do. You find me desirable and you let me know it without being obvious. You talk to me as one adult to another. I don't think that you would have ever crossed the line with me had I not opened the door. Even though you were not trying to seduce me your actions are very seductive. When we made love, you let me know that you wanted me to fully enjoy it and I did. I have never felt that way ... that good before. No one has ever done to me that thing you did with your mouth yesterday. I had heard about but had never had it. And when we finished, you held me. God, I loved it. I loved it all. Now that the door is open, I want you every day and every night but it won't happen that way. I'm with J. C. and even though it would be easy to fall in love with you, he has my love and if you ever hurt him in any way, you lose me.

"I know that this sounds like the ramblings of a school girl but if you are willing to accept this, we can continue to get together. Do you?"

"Yes," was my one word and heartfelt answer.

Kathy stood up and walked to the door, closed and locked it. She turned toward me and removed her clothes. I became naked in record time. We met in the middle of the distance between us, wrapped our arms around each other and kissed.

"Let's go to bed," she said quietly.

We lay there holding each other and kissing. Even though we were close together, she snaked her hand down to my dick and was slowing stroking it.

Without defining what she meant, she said, "I've only tried this twice but I want to do it with you."

She slipped down the bed and kissed my dick. She licked it and then put the head in her mouth. Looking at her, this adorable creature, with my cock in her mouth was almost more than I could take. I had to do something to delay my explosion. She was kneeling beside me working on me. I moved her around so that her pussy was above my face. Her little pussy was wet and juicy. I used my right hand to play with her pussy and was rewarded with a copious amount of pussy juice on my hand. Using my left hand, I put a pillow under my head to support my neck and pulled her down to me so I could lick her little slit. I licked the opening to her love canal for a while then used my tongue to transport lubricant from her pussy to her asshole. I move my mouth back to her clit and started to seriously worship it. Meanwhile, I placed my little finger at her anus and without warning I pushed it in her to the second knuckle.

She gasped at the intrusion but did not resist it. I kept the finger in her ass still letting her get used to it while I continued licking and nibbling her clit. She was doing a great job on my cock. She couldn't get much in her little mouth but what she did get in felt amazing. I started moving my little finger slowly in and out of her ass. She started talking around my cock. I could not understand what she was saying but the vibrations felt good. I thought she might have started her "Oh, Oh my God" mantra. Her body tensed and began to quiver as she experienced her first orgasm of the day. I continued what I was doing to her clit and asshole until she started to resist. She renewed her efforts on my cock until I exploded shooting what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. I know it wasn't that much because she drank most of it right down.

We lay together for a while in post-orgasmic bliss. A little bit later I felt her stroking my flaccid cock but it did not stay soft long. It was soon at its full strength. Kathy told me that she wanted to be on top and straddled my hips. I asked about a condom but she said she was on birth control. She raised herself up and rubbed the head of my cock through her pussy until it had enough lubricant. She slowly sat down on it. The look on her face was one of pure lust. She was working herself up and down on my rod and I could feel the muscles in her pussy walls grip my cock and release it. I took both of her breasts in my hands and used my thumbs to flick her nipples. A massive orgasm took over her body and she leaned forward resting her head on my chest but her ass kept moving up and down fucking me. She was giving me so much pleasure and as much as I would have wanted to continue, my little head sometimes has a mind of its own and pumped what was left of me deep within her pussy.

We continued to see each other for about eight months. Being discreet, there were no problems and we continued to share ultimate pleasure. She told me we had to quit because she and J.C. had decided to have a baby. She said she was going off birth control and didn't want any doubt as to who the daddy was. I told her that while we were meeting, we had double protection, her birth control and my vasectomy but I understood that making a baby was a special thing. Our last time together was so sweet and emotional that I cannot share it with you. Forgive me.

About two months later, they found a house they could afford. I helped them move and I never saw her again but I will never forget her. Oh, by the way, we never got around to the algebra.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12