My Life is You Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon reached out for Seth’s hand. Taking it, he said, “You have given me something really special. You’ve given me your love. Do you really think there’s anything more I want than that?”

“Well, since your love is the greatest gift I’ve ever received, I can definitely understand where you’re coming from. But I still want to do this for you. It’s something I think you’ll enjoy.”

“Then what are we waiting for?” Dillon asked.

“For the person who normally administers the treatment to come fetch us. After all, the room may already be in use and we don’t want to walk in on someone else.”

“Good point,” Dillon replied, taking another sip of his tea.

Just then someone cleared his throat. “Mr. Marshall, Mr. Evans, would you come with me, please?” a man asked in an Eastern accent.

They rose and Seth guided Dillon forward. Descending a set of stairs, they were led to a bathroom. “Please remove your robes and any jewelry you may be wearing. If you have any jewelry, place it in the safe and clip the key to a towel that you can take into the treatment room. It’s right through that door, so you don’t have to go back out into the hall and you can enter naked. Enjoy,” he finished, stepping out and closing the bathroom door behind him.

Dillon slipped his robe off and handed it to Seth. Neither of them was wearing anything other than the robes and slippers, so they didn’t need to use the safe. They moved into the treatment room.

There was a smell similar to the ocean within the room. Dillon, with Seth’s help, carefully climbed up onto the towel-draped massage table.

“Just relax,” Seth said softly. “I want you to enjoy this.”

“I can’t imagine not enjoying anything you do to me,” Dillon replied just as softly as Seth raised Dillon’s arm and began to use the salt scrub to exfoliate the skin.

Seth was thorough and Dillon’s skin was soon tingling from the course grains being rubbed over it. It felt fresh and new when Seth was done.

“Now, I’m going to use a single shower head on a flexible hose to rinse the salt away.” As Seth spoke, Dillon felt warm water begin to gently rain down onto his chest and shoulders. Seth’s hands followed the trail of the water, smoothing away the salt scrub from every inch of Dillon’s body.

After he was finished, Seth pushed the soaking towels to the floor and kicked them under the table. There was a layer of plastic underneath them, which Seth also stripped away so that Dillon was sitting upon a piece of material that felt similar to parachute material.

Dillon gasped slightly as Seth began to smooth the thick, marine scented mud over his back and shoulders. It was warm against his skin.

At Seth’s urging, Dillon lay back so that Seth could apply the mud to the rest of his body. Dillon was sure that he was getting more personal treatment this most, because he couldn’t believe that the regular specialist painted every man’s balls and cock with the warm mud.

Once Dillon was completely covered, he felt Seth wrap the strange material around him. It immediately began to get warmer.

The sound of running water told Dillon that Seth was washing the mud from his hands. Soon, Seth was behind him, sitting on a rolling chair.

Dillon moaned as Seth’s fingers slid into his hair. He was feeling so relaxed, but this scalp massage was a new and wonderful thing to him. Tension he hadn’t even known he was carrying in his head and neck just melted away as Seth’s fingers catered to him.

When Seth withdrew his fingers twenty minutes later, Dillon had to bite back a protest. Seth had been doing things to his head that Dillon didn’t even know were possible.

The wonderful feelings weren’t about to end, though. Dillon heard Seth roll the chair down to the other end of the table and soon Dillon experienced a truly inspired foot massage. Seth pressed firmly into the ball of each foot before smoothing his hands down them. He rotated Dillon’s ankles and rubbed the arches.

When Seth’s fingers moved between Dillon’s toes, however, Dillon began to feel pleasure of a different kind. Dillon hadn’t been aware of the fact that his toes were a hot spot for him, but the feel of Seth’s oiled fingers slipping in between them turned him on. His breathing hitched slightly as he fought to control his reaction. Seth was doing this as a special treat and Dillon didn’t want to do anything to spoil it.

It was a fight that Dillon lost before he even began. Seth turned him on on so many levels that Dillon’s being was saturated with him. Just Seth’s touch in that innocent little spot was enough that Dillon was unable to control his desire.

Dillon sensed Seth rising and moving away. He turned his head as though he were actually watching Seth. All his being was focused on this man he loved so much.

Once again there was the sound of Seth washing his hands. Then Seth began to peel the blanket away from Dillon’s body. The cool air rushed over Dillon, his nipples beading on his chest.

“I though you were supposed to be relaxing,” Seth said in a husky voice. “What’s this?”

Dillon felt Seth’s fingertips lightly skim over his hard cock. Shivering in pleasure, Dillon replied, “I couldn’t help it. The rest of me is relaxed, but my cock responds whenever you touch me.”

“I don’t mind,” Seth said, leaning down to tenderly kiss Dillon on his lips. “I do the same thing whenever we touch too.”

“Good, I don’t want to be the only one with a perpetual hard-on,” Dillon smiled.

“You definitely aren’t,” Seth said before moving away. “Now, I’m going to turn on the Vichy shower. I have all seven nozzles aimed at you, but let me know if any of them need to be adjusted.”

Soon, a pounding rain was descending upon Dillon’s nude body. Seth’s hands sluiced away the mud as the water separated it from his skin. Seth’s hand moved to clean off Dillon’s cock and Dillon moaned in pleasure. He heard a soft chuckle and knew that Seth had noticed.

Seth’s hands helped Dillon to roll over on the table and soon Dillon was lying upon his stomach. Water and mud were sheeting off him.

Either by chance or by design, one of the showerheads was aimed directly at Dillon’s ass. The water pounded down onto his crack, pushing his cheeks apart and pressing on his hole.

Dillon reached back and grabbed one of Seth’s hands from where it rested on his back. Pulling on it, he drew Seth around and in front of him. Using his hands to guide him, he found Seth’s half hard cock and sucked it into his mouth.

Seth moaned and Dillon felt him tremble. He knew Seth had not been expecting this and the surprise made it all the more sweeter. Soon Seth’s cock was fully hard and Dillon took pleasure in running his tongue over every bit of it.

“Dillon, you have to stop, or I’ll come,” Seth gasped out.

Dillon drew back, dropping a kiss on the slit at the very end as he did so. “I want you to come,” Dillon revealed. “But I want you to come in my ass, not my mouth. Fuck me, Seth. Make me yours.”

“What?” Seth asked. “But, Dillon, we don’t have anything with us. And this is supposed to relax you.”

“I’m totally relaxed except in two spots. My cock is hard and my ass is twitching. I want you to fill me. We can use the massage oil, but I want you inside of me.”

“I’ll turn off the shower, then,” Seth replied.

“No,” Dillon disagreed. “Leave it on. It’s aimed perfectly. I want you stretched out on top of me so that the water pushes into your ass as you push into mine.”

Seth moaned at the imagery and moved away. When he returned, Dillon felt Seth’s oil slicked fingers push into his hole, rotating and spreading. Dillon bit down on the blanket beneath him, his body shuddering in pleasure.

Then Seth moved into place. Dillon felt Seth stretch out atop him, his tongue licking Dillon’s ear as he slowly pushed into Dillon.

There should have been pain. It had been a long time since Dillon had bottomed and he was tight. There wasn’t any. Instead, there was a sense of constant pressure, a fullness, but no pain.

Then Seth slid all the way home. Again Dillon shuddered, moaning against the blanket. Above him, Dillon heard Seth gasp. Dillon knew that Seth had just discovered what a good job he had done at aiming those showerheads.

Pushing back slightly, Dillon tightened his hole around Seth’s cock. Seth needed no more encouragement and began to slowly thrust in and out of Dillon.

They kept this up for quite a while, moving slowly and languorously together. Seth’s mouth was all over Dillon’s neck, shoulders, and back. Dillon responded by proclaiming his love for Seth over and over again.

Soon, they couldn’t hold back. Seth increased his pace and Dillon responded by thrusting back eagerly. They moved together and apart, savoring the delicious friction and the sensuality of the water cascading down over them.

When Dillon came, he came hard. It was an intense orgasm, his body tingling from head to toe, the most intense sensation coming from his cock and ass, which squeezed Seth’s cock tight. That was all that was needed to set Seth off, and he thrust hard and deep, spraying his seed over Dillon’s prostrate.

Collapsing onto Dillon’s back, Seth trembled. Dillon smiled at the feeling and turned his head to kiss Seth’s face, which was resting on his shoulder.

“I love you, Seth,” Dillon said.

Seth carefully pulled out of Dillon and rolled him so that they were both resting on their sides on the table. They moved into each other’s arms, holding tight even as the water washed all evidence of their tryst away.

Seth smoothed back Dillon’s hair and Dillon nuzzled into Seth’s palm. “Seth, this isn’t the time or the way I had planned on saying this, but it feels right. I love you. I will always love you. I always want you by my side, a part of me. Marry me, Seth. Fulfill my life as you have my heart.”

Dillon felt the smile on Seth’s lips as they kissed. Pulling back, Seth admitted, “I was planning on asking you tonight. I even have two rings in my luggage. One for you, one for me.”

“Good, because I want everyone to know that I have someone that I belong to. I do, you know. I’m yours for all time.”

“As I’m yours.”

The End

12