My Life Long Ambition

Story Info
A son and his wife discover his mother.
2.6k words
4.5
155.7k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers

All my life, or at least as long as I can remember, I have wanted to have sex with my mom. I guess that is pretty common but nothing ever came of it. I would see mom naked once in a while but was too scared to do anything. Anyway at 20 I decided to get married. You know, young, foolish, thinking I knew what I was doing. My mom wasn't real happy about it but my decision but Tracy was mom's favorite and she didn't want to look too disappointed. Let me tell you about Tracy. Tracy is 20 years old, a body to die for, 5'3", 34D, a small tight waist and bedroom eyes. She was smart too and was a junior at our local college. I was also a college student so mom told us we could live with her until we finished school. Now about mom, she is 39, 36DD, 5'2" and a beautiful woman by anyone's standards. She stays in shape and owns her own successful business so she has ample free time and money to do with as she wishes.

About 6 months after the wedding we had settled into living with mom fairly well. We had a few minor issues like how do you have sex every night with your mom in the next room but we got use to that or at least mom got use to it. The house has 2 full baths so that wasn't a big issue but Tracy is not exactly quiet when she has an orgasm. As a matter of fact she is a moaner. Loud, deep and long. So much so that I am surprised someone hasn't called the police some nights.

One night it was about midnight and we were having sex as usual. Tracy was especially horny since exams were over and she could relax. I had Tracy's legs over my shoulders and pounding her tight little pussy good just like she likes it when for some reason I stopped. I thought I heard a noise. Everything went quiet in our room but I could hear moaning coming from my mother's room. Tracy looked up at me and asked me what was the matter. I told her to listen. In 2 seconds she looked at me again and said "Your mom is having sex." I told her that was ridiculous that no one else was in the house. Tracy wanted to investigate so we got up quietly and crept down the hallway to my mother's bedroom. The door wasn't shut all the way so Tracy slowly pushed it open just enough for us to see mom pumping a huge dildo in and out of her ass while she was playing with her pussy. She was lying on her back, eyes closed with her rubber cock pumping her ass while she had two fingers in her cunt. We both looked at each other than back at mom as she shoved that big fake dick deep into her little asshole. Her tits bounced as she worked that big rubber cock in and out in long hard stokes. The most incredible thing was not how she was fucking herself but what she was saying. "Go Daniel, give it to her. Make Tracy cum on your big hard cock. Make her fucking cum Daniel. Fuck that pussy good. Make the horny little bitch take all of your big cock."

Tracy and I looked at each other again and realized that mom was getting off on our sex life.

"Yes that's it Daniel. Pump that man size cock into that little pussy. Make her cum all over your big fucking cock. Fuck it Daniel! Fuck it!!! Oh fuck I want you to put that big thing up mama's ass. I want you to fuck me while I eat Tracy's cute little pussy. Ahhhhhhh....fuck that's soooo fucking good. Fuck that feels so good up mama's ass. Stuff that huge cock up your mama's ass baby while I eat her pussy baby."

About that time mom gave a huge grunt and we could tell she was cumming. She stuffed the dildo as deep as she could up her ass and fucked her pussy with her left hand as her juice dribbled down between her ass cheeks onto the bed. Tracy and I quickly moved back to our room still not believing what we had seen.

Tracy and I looked at each other and were hornier than ever. We jumped on the bed and I shoved my hard 9 inch cock deep into Tracy's wet pussy as Tracy let out a scream. Tracy's orgasm started almost immediately and she shoved her pussy onto my dick as quickly as she could. I lasted less than a minute before I unloaded the biggest load of cum as I ever had. Within minutes we were both exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we woke up and were horny again but we could hear mom in the kitchen fixing breakfast. We spoke of last nights events and both agreed that it was the most erotic sight we had ever seen. Both of us wanted more. Tracy asked me how I felt about what my mom had said but she could tell immediately that I had no problem as my cock stood to attention. I ask Tracy how she felt and was told "If I didn't like your cock so much I would jump your mom." I agreed that I too would love to jump my mom. Tracy looked at me and ask me if I really wanted to fuck my own mother and I told her that it had always been my fantasy but I would never do anything about it especially since I was married.

"So what if I told you that I didn't care if you had sex with your mom as long as I could too?" Tracy said.

"Are your kidding me, you want to have sex with mom?"

"Well, I'm not gay or anything but a couple of years ago I had a female friend that I played around with and it was a lot of fun. Just not something I wanted as a steady diet."

"So what do you think we should do?"

"See if your mom's interested."

With that Tracy put a short robe on and I put just my briefs on and we went to breakfast.

Mom was in the kitchen wearing her silk robe and fixing breakfast. It was Saturday morning so she usually fixed breakfast for all of us. Tracy and I sat down at the table and said good morning. Mom replied and asks if we got a good night's sleep. We both said yes but we didn't get to sleep until after midnight. Mom just looked over at us and smiled.

After breakfast we cleaned up and went into the den to have our coffee as was our normal Saturday routine. We talked about school, exams and mom's business. The subject turned to our living arrangement and how well everything had worked out.

"I think it has worked out just fine. If the two of you had gotten a place of your own I would have gone nuts living here by myself."

"I'm glad you think that way because Daniel and I do too. As a matter of fact we both feel this couldn't have worked out better."

"I'm glad you feel that way Tracy. I always hoped you would feel at home here."

"I do, as a matter of fact I feel very at home. But Daniel and I do have something to talk with you about."

"OK, what is it. You can ask me anything."

"Mom, last night when Tracy and I told you we didn't get to sleep until after midnight, well it wasn't for the reason you might think. You see, well, we kind of got interrupted. We heard something that kept us up."

"I think what Daniel is trying to say is that we were having, well, we were having sex but when we heard something we went to investigate."

"Well, what was wrong? Was someone trying to break in?"

"No, Daniel and I were interrupted by you. We didn't intend to but we saw you last night and well, we ended up watching you."

"Oh no...you didn't watch me last night."

"Yea I'm afraid we did and we both have to say it was the sexiest thing either Daniel or I had ever seen. You are beautiful and the site of you last night was absolutely incredible."

"I'm sorry....I though I had closed my door."

"Don't be, we're not. As a matter of fact that is what Daniel and I would like to talk with you about. We want to know if you would like to join us. We both know you don't date and we're both very attracted to you. If you don't want too then we understand but we both would love for you to be with us and after what you said last night we both think you would like to join us too."

"Your heard me too?"

"Yea mom of course we heard you. That is what stated this whole thing in the first place."

Tracy got up and started toward mom. She sat down and started to hug mom. Mom seemed a little tentative but soon wrapped her arms around Tracy and hugged her back. Tracy looked at me and motioned me over with her eyes. I moved to the other side of mom and stood there. Mom looked up at me and then to the bulge in my briefs. Her eyes lingered on my hardening cock for what seemed like hours even thought it was only a minute or two. Tracy said "Go ahead, touch it. It's alright. I love it and I know you will too."

Mom reached out and ran her fingers along the length of my cock as it pressed against the material of my briefs. Her touch was pure torture and I though I was going to cum right then. Tracy reached inside mom's robe and lightly started rubbing her right breast and tweaking her nipple. Mom's eyes rolled back as she grabbed my hardening cock through the material of my briefs.

"Oh god, I have wanted this for so long."

"Go ahead, Daniel has wanted you too."

Mom took her right hand and pulled down my briefs releasing my hard cock which was already leaking cum. Tracy reached out and took hold of the base pulling me closer to mom's face. Mom slowly opened her mouth and Tracy guided my cock head towards her. As the head of my dick entered her mouth mom let out a deep groan and reached up and covered Tracy's hand with her own pulling more and more of my cock towards her.

"Take it mom; take my cock deep into your mouth."

"Yea, that's it mom. Take Daniel's cock in your mouth. Suck the head of his cock. Suck it good."

Mom started sucking more and more of my cock into her mouth as she reached out with both hands to take hold of me. Tracy opened mom's robe and found her to be naked underneath. She reached down and cupped mom's dripping pussy and slowly inserted two fingers into her. Mom moaned and spread her legs to give Tracy more room. Tracy bent down and began to suck mom's left tit as she continued to finger fuck her pussy. Mom pulled off my cock and looked at Tracy and said "Let's take this to my bed. I think we both need more room."

With that we were off to the master suite dropping robes and briefs as we went. By the time we reached the bed there were no cloths left. I moved up towards mom just as mom turned towards Tracy and said "Thanks...you truly are my daughter now."

Mom then kissed Tracy deeply as she fondled her breast. As they kissed I could help but think that we were going to be very happy together.

I moved between mom and Tracy just as mom said "I think Daniel is looking for some attention. Do you want to do the honors or would you like me too."

"You go ahead, I'm sure I can find something to do."

Mom turned towards me and slipped her mouth back over the head of my cock. Just then Tracy slipped down and spread mom's legs so she could get to mom's pussy. Mom let out a moan as Tracy began to lick and finger her pussy. For five minutes Tracy continued to lick and suck on mom's cunt as she continued to suck on my cock Suddenly mom stopped and said "My ass, please stick your fingers in my ass..."

Tracy complied and mom began to cum almost immediately. Just as one orgasm finished mom looked up and me and said "Fuck me, fuck your mom with your huge cock. Sick this monster up my ass. Fuck me like I hear you fucking Tracy every night!"

Mom turned around and stuck her ass up in the air. I quickly moved behind mom just as Tracy grabbed my cock. She said "Here let me help."

Tracy guided my cock into the opening of mom's ass while mom fingered her own pussy. I got just over half of my cock buried in her as when mom told Tracy to move up to her. Mom directed Tracy to lie underneath her having Tracy's pussy at her face. Mom buried her mouth and tongue in Tracy's pussy as Tracy started licking mom's pussy while I start moving back and forth in mom's ass. The deeper I went in mom's ass the more moms moaned and the more mom licked Tracy's cunt. The more moms licked the more Tracy moaned and the more she licked mom's cunt. I started fucking mom's ass harder and harder giving her more and more of my rock hard cock. It didn't take long before I was buried balls deep in her tight asshole and mom's pussy was dripping cum into Tracy's mouth. As mom started to cum she shoved a finger into Tracy's virgin ass sending Tracy into an intense orgasm. I started to blow my load into mom's tight ass which could not hold all the jism I was depositing and started to overflow right into Tracy's face. Tracy was still cumming was she started to lick the cum running off my balls. Mom was cumming and pumping her finger in and out of Tracy's asshole and trying to lick Tracy's pussy while she bounced off the bed.

After what seemed like hours all three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed. Mom still mostly on top of Tracy as Tracy reached out and grabbed my cock and lovely started licking the head, which was covered with cum.

Mom turned to us and said "Well I had no idea it would ever come to this but that is the best sex I have ever had."

Tracy just looked at mom and smiled.

"Mom, I think I can speak for both of us when I tell you that you are one sexy woman and we are both happy to be here with you. "

"Daniel's right, we are happy to be here but just one more thing. Do you think you can teach me to take it up the ass too?"

Mom looked at Tracy and laughed "Of course sweetheart. If Daniel is up to it I think that by the end of today you will be wanting to fuck that big dick of his up your ass everyday."

I guess that could happen. After all it is only 11:00am on Saturday morning.

Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers