My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful." he said and the look in his eyes made me believe it.

"mmm" I murmured in response. It is different when someone other than your Mom tells you that you're beautiful.

I looked down at myself as I rocked back and forth his cock sliding in and out of me by barely an inch. I was small, very small in comparison to him. I looked at his hands on the curve of my hips, narrower than I would like but still very feminine and sexy. My legs were long and smooth and I watched the lean muscles work at rocking my body. My breasts were small but had a nice shape with big nipples. They were just big enough that they would bounce if I made my movements more abrupt. I kind of liked that. I pinched and squeezed them and he groaned watching. My hair fell over my smooth shoulders. I have really sexy shoulders I decided.

I looked down at my cock and had mixed feelings. It wasn't terribly at odds with my body. It wasn't obscenely big and it was smooth and hard. It had a nice upward curve to it.

OK so maybe these observations about my body were narcissistic, but even though I had a supportive environment I sometimes struggled with my body image. I still do. I guess most people do. When I notice things from another person's perspective that makes me feel beautiful and desirable, well it is just a powerful thing and I leave it at that.

All of these observations helped build my excitement, I wanted to be sexy and move my body in sexy ways. I ground my ass harder down on his cock and was rewarded with a grunt and return thrust up from him. I repeated this motion and soon I was bouncing up and down on his cock, my breasts bouncing up and down as I rode him.

Then he surprised me by grabbing my waist and rolling me onto my back. He was on top of me and wrapped myself around his body, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He was thrusting down into me and it felt incredible. We were kissing and fucking. He was thrusting into me, his large body looming over me as he fucked me harder.

"you're so beautiful!" his breath hot in my ear as he kissed my neck.

"Uh, uh, yes, uh, yes, uh tell me more." I said between thrusts.

"I love being inside you."

"Yes."

"You're so tight."

"Oh yes!"

"So hot, I love your tits!"

"mmmhmmm!"

"I love your cock" he whispered passionately.

"Oh fuck yes!"

"I love fucking you."

"Yes fuck me!"

He was really pounding me now. The headboard of the bed was banging against the wall adding to the erotic noises in the room.

"I want to fuck you all the time!"

"Yes!" I screamed "yes I want you to!"

"I want you to cum." he said

I reached between our bodies and started stroking my cock. He lifted up off of me a bit and watched me stroke my cock as his cock slid in and out of my ass.

"Cum for me."

"mmm yes" I replied pumping my cock faster "Fuck me harder."

He growled as he started ramming his cock into me. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up to my chest, driving deeper inside me. My legs were pinned down by his shoulders, my ass completely exposed. His hips made loud slapping sounds as he crashed into my ass. Sweat dripped off of his body on to me. His heaving body filled my whole world. I wasn't sure how much longer either of us could keep this pace up, but it was glorious.

Then I was yelling out "yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." as I started cumming, hot cum covering my flat tummy and breasts.

"Oh fuck yes!" he called out as I came moaning beneath him.

"Oh fuck I am gonna cum too!"

"Do it." I urged.

"Can I cum on you?"

"Yes!"

I still hadn't completely come down from my own orgasm when he pulled out of me and next thing I know is cock is right up in my face and his hand is pumping it furiously. I wasn't expecting that, but I'd seen it enough in porn to think it was hot. I opened my mouth just as he started cumming. A bit got in my eye (holy fuck that stings!) some went in my mouth, but the rest went all over my face and in my hair.

After all that excitement we were pretty much spent. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up as best I could. Cum is really hard to get out of your hair. I might have to rethink this cum on the face thing.

I grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under warm water. I went out and cleaned John up, which I found to be a kind of romantic task. Sure it was a bit patriarchal, but most "romantic" things are. I don't mind playing the role as long as I feel generally respected.

Then we crashed. He spooned me and was snoring softly into the back of my neck. I snuggled back into him and wasn't far behind him.

He fucked me again that night. It was a sleepy drowsy horny thing. I woke up with a hard cock grinding my butt and a hand roughly kneading my breast. I guided him into me and he fucked me until with both came and then we both fell back to sleep.

The next morning we showered together and I gave him a blow job in the shower. I was finding that I really enjoyed doing that. He wanted to have sex again, but it was morning and my body has other functions too. Besides I was kind of sore back there from all of the sex the night before. He didn't seem to upset with his consolation prize.

He made me breakfast and then I drove home. It was an amazing night and I hoped a lot more would be in store for the future. It was already an eventful weekend and I had a sleepover at Kelly's that night, so it would definitely be interesting.