My Life, Version 2.1

Story Info
When the right woman appears, go for it!
29.5k words
4.69
23.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

As I reflect on my life, I see it as evolving through several distinct parts. Part 1.0 was the usual high school and college experience of a spindly, awkward guy who was late to develop both physical and social skills. In high school, I played the mandolin and read a lot. In college, I played a little in a band and then married the first girl who liked me enough to go out steadily. I was a junior in college and she was an 18 year old freshman. She was pregnant six months later and we were married shortly after we discovered our impending parenthood. That fact made me feel like a king and I looked forward to building a life for the three of us.

Unfortunately, the woman of my dreams felt that this was an imposition on her career goals and never let me forget it. I consider the birth of my daughter, Cassie, as my transition into My Life, Version 1.1. I found confidence and growth as I graduated and began my career. Every day, I eagerly looked forward to going to work and just as eagerly to coming home to my Cassie. My wife left most of her evening care to me as she enrolled in night classes and continued her education. She also demanded more and more from me and gave me less and less attention in return. By the end of her first year of night school, she was regularly staying out until midnight drinking and partying with some of her classmates.

By then I was also doing the laundry at night and I quickly discovered that after her late nights, her panties were often soaked with a mixture of fluids that could only come from only one of two sources; neither of those sources were from me. When I confronted her about this, she laughed at me and told me that I could just fuck myself since she had her needs taken care of. So I launched into My Life, Version 1.2 which meant a lot of time and money spent with an attorney as we tried to negotiate a divorce settlement. When the smoke cleared, I basically paid her to get out of my life. We didn't have much property to split so I agreed to pay her a small lump sum that should be enough to get her through her next year of college and I got my life back along with Cassie. Cassie and I went one way thanks to a transfer at my job and she went the other way. I heard later, that she married someone from school the next year and six months later, she had another child. Yawn.

My Life, Version 2.0 began on the day the divorce was final and I moved Cassie and I to a town 50 miles from where we had been. I found it tough to manage a job and raising Cassie for the next year but I didn't complain. I hated taking her to day care every morning; but it was necessary. I loved picking her up and taking her home in the evening. She had just turned two and everyday was a learning experience for her and for me. I loved it. As that first year neared an end, an opportunity at work came up and I grabbed it. After a reorganization, they started a trial program where people in my area were offered the opportunity to telecommute from home. I was in a long term planning department and did most of my work on the computer anyway so my only real change was where I sat while I worked.

The company paid for the high speed internet service and supplied me with the powerful computer and related accessories that I needed plus a monthly stipend to cover the costs of a home office. With that and the savings from not having to physically commute and pay for day care, I bought a small but reasonably priced house outside of town on an acre and settled down to raise my daughter and build our lives. Things went well for the next year and culminated with a bang when I turned in a very well received report with a plan to expand the business into several new markets. I say that it was well received because I earned six figure bonus for the plan which allowed me to pay off the mortgage on the house and make a couple of improvements that reduced the operating expenses of the house. But it also cost me my job since part of the plan eliminated the planning department as it was structured. I was retained as a consultant for three years at half my previous salary but with only a few regular demands for my time and attention.

Just prior to completing the report, I began two well-received blogs. The first was for parenting fathers and the other was cooking for men. I had learned that I really liked to cook as Cassie grew and had developed several healthy recipes that she really liked. These and others, I shared on the two blogs. Both of them brought me some income, especially the cooking one as many advertisers took advantage to reach this audience. I also setup a website to sell practical kitchen ware. The result was that when Cassie was four and I started her in a private pre-kindergarten program, I had a paid for house, a decent and growing income, and time on my hands. To be sure, I had no social life to speak of. I had met several women with kids Cassie's age and we got together periodically for play dates and such but I wasn't involved in any sort of romantic relationship. Two of them, however, didn't mind a little extracurricular sexual play while the girls played together. As a result, I was usually able to resolve my sexual needs at least once a week.

My interest in having a regular social life of some sort began to recover through my blogs. I had a discussion section in each one where guys could talk about their problems and issues. In my parenting blog, I broke it into two groups; one for men like me who chose to parent single-handedly. The other was for those who were forced to by economic circumstances or, surprisingly enough, by strong women who led their households. I broke it into two groups because the group of the forced fathers had a variety of issues not faced by the other group. In many of these cases, they were also involved in cuckold relationships with their wives and often had to serve the wife and her lover. While that lifestyle was not something I embraced, I could relate to them on a certain level and learned a lot about the women they were married to and the things they did to control their husbands.

What I learned was that the women were mostly very smart and highly motivated. They loved their husbands usually but sex was often a tool they used to control a man and to define their freedom from traditional female roles. For the most part, the men were devoted to their wives even if some of the things they did were demeaning and often humiliating. Little did I realize that all of this discussion would be important to me when I began My Life Version 2.1.

That chapter in my life began on June 10 at 9:15 to be exact. I was standing in line to enroll Cassie in the school summer program which included daily activities, field trips, and a couple of campouts at a nearby retreat. I noticed that Cassie was talking with a cute girl about her age that I didn't recognize from the year before when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and caught the first look at the woman who I immediately decided would become my second wife. "Hi, do you have any idea how long this is going to take? I'm kind of in a hurry."

"I don't know for sure; but I doubt that it will take more than thirty minutes to get this line registered."

"Damn, I need to be in a meeting in forty five minutes and it is a thirty minutes drive." She looked at her watch. I wanted to chastise my wife-to-be for using a swear word where the girls could hear her. They would learn all of the words soon enough without help from their parent. "I hoped that this wouldn't take long. It is an important meeting."

"Without being too pushy, my name is Steve, Steve Blevins and this is my daughter Cassie. She and your daughter seem to get along well together. I can get her registered for you if you need to go."

"Oh, that would be great. I am supposed to get out of the meeting by noon and I can pick her up after the orientation."

"Here is my card, call me if you have problems and I can take care of her until you can get back. Out of curiosity, what is your name and your daughter's name?"

"I'm sorry, I am Marilyn George and my daughter is Melinda but everyone calls her Meli. And I can't thank you enough. Perhaps, I can take you to dinner this weekend to make it up to you. Here is the application and a check for the tuition. I wouldn't run off like this except that I am new down here and this is my first meeting with my department and my new boss."

"I understand. Get going; I'll take care of this and her, if need be."

She knelt down and explained that she had to leave but that I would get her enrolled and that everything would be fine. Then she turned and walked toward the parking lot. If I had any doubts about marrying her, they disappeared as her slender but shapely hips swiveled as she walked to the parking lot in her sensible 3" heels.

My first look at my wife-to-be had been very positive; she was smart and motivated and also tall. She was just short of my height with her heels on so she was probably about 5'7" and weighed in the 130 lbs range. Her dark hair hung down to her shoulders and her eyes penetrated into mine even while her smile begged for a kiss. She was wearing a professional woman's suit with wool skirt and jacket and a nice silk blouse which only enhanced the two nicely rounded breasts hidden inside from my view. Her ass was designed for a man to hold and caress but also to propel her pussy all over a man's cock. She would be a tigress in bed, I was certain. I idly wondered if she liked a man going down on her as I thoroughly enjoyed bringing a woman to orgasm several times before I fucked her through several more. But I would be patient; she would be worth the time and effort to wait for.

The line actually picked up speed after a couple of new comers had all of their questions answered. The registrar was a friend of mine and she readily enrolled Cassie and then I explained about Meli. She understood as there were a number of professional women with children in the school and she quickly enrolled her too although it took a little longer to get Meli in the computer. Then I took the two girls who were quickly becoming inseparable inside where juice, fruit, and snacks were waiting for them. A half an hour later they went into the library for their orientation. The parents met in the conference room for a detailed summary of the summer program. When it was over, I asked the counselor for a second set of information for Marilyn although I was already thinking about them being my Marilyn and Meli.

I asked the counselor if she knew anything about Marilyn and Meli. She indicated that all she knew was from a phone conversation three days before. Marilyn was divorced, worked at the company that I used to work for, and had just been transferred to the plant here. She was living in a furnished apartment supplied by the company until she found a place of her own. The school and the summer program had been recommended to her by someone at work was all she knew for sure.

That gave me a lot of information about her since I still had some close contacts at the company. While waiting for the girls to finish their talk and tour of the school, I called my former secretary who now worked for the plant manager.

"Hi Gail."

"Steve, how nice to hear from you. How are things going?"

"Really well, thanks. I just met someone named Marilyn George who transferred down here this week. Know anything about her?"

"You too? Men! I know that she is an up and comer and that she is taking over the Marketing Support and Communications Departments. From the look of things, she will be the boss of the year or the bitch of the year. Only time will tell. Where did you meet her?"

"She was putting her daughter in Cassie's school and had to leave before she could enroll her so I did it for her. You said, 'You too' and 'Men' with a sound of disgust. What was that for?"

"She has every guy here lusting after her body. She is beautiful and has all of the body parts that a man needs to get excited."

"So who is the leading candidate, do you think?"

"Well, Jenkins, Crowder, and Hennings are all but licking the hallways as she walks down them."

"Jenkins doesn't have a chance and I thought Crowder lusted after your body."

"He has been until she got here this week. I was seriously thinking about giving it up to him but I'm not so sure now."

"I thought that your body was reserved for you know who?"

"It was or at least it was reserved for her or you. But since you weren't biting at my bait, I thought that Crowder was better than nothing."

"Well, maybe I can make room for you in my busy schedule."

"Oh my, you are finally coming out of your shell. Call me if you want to sample the wares. I can be available almost any night but weekends."

"I will keep that in mind and see what I can work out with Cassie."

"You do that; I'll be waiting. Oops, Hennings wants me to make a lunch reservation for two. I wonder who he will be taking to lunch today?" She giggled.

"I'll talk to you soon." Then I hung up as the girls came back into the library. I was expecting the call to come and kept the phone in my hand. Sure enough, ten minutes later, it rang with an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Hi, Mr.Ble....I mean Steve. This is Marilyn."

"I figured and let me guess, you can't get away from work. Don't worry about it; I'll take Meli and feed her lunch. You can pick her up later or whenever you get through."

"You are too kind. I hate to impose but my boss wants to go to lunch. It's kind of hard to say no during my first week on the job."

"I understand completely. Do what you need to do and I'll take care of Meli."

"You are great. I'll see you later." I smiled to myself and then decided what I was going to prepare for her dinner. I decided on pizza for the girls and salmon for Marilyn. I was going to have to find out what she likes to eat to be ready to impress her with my culinary skills. My other skills could simmer for awhile.

I waited and took the girls home and made them soup and sandwiches for lunch. While eating, I learned quite a bit about Meli and her mom. She had been divorced for three years too and Meli had gone to a day care place in town. Her mom was out two or three times each week at night for business meetings, but had promised Meli that this new job wouldn't require as many evening meetings. I wondered whether she was out for business or pleasure but I suspected that she got laid during most of them. That would change after we began fucking I felt sure.

At 4:30, the next call from Marilyn came. "I'm finally done for the day but I don't have a clue where you live. How can I find you?"

"Easy. Go like you are going to the school from town and then keep going two miles. It is the house on the right with the sign out front that says 'Blevins.'"

"Oh, that is easy. I should be there in about 30 minutes."

"Great. Oh, stop on the way and pick up a bottle of your favorite white wine; I'm out and only have red."

"That would be nice. I owe you. See you soon."

I smiled as I hung up the phone and were met by the girls who had just gotten up from their nap. We talked again for a while and then began preparing their pizzas. When Marilyn knocked on the door, Meli ran to greet her and then dragged her into the kitchen.

"Look, momma; we are having pizzas made at home tonight!" Marilyn stared at me as I grated cheese over the top of both of the pizzas. Meli's had pepperoni and some onions on hers while Cassie had her usual with a little meat and lots of onions, bell peppers, and pineapple on it. I figured that it wouldn't be long before I had Meli eating healthy like Cassie but it would take a little while to break her of fast food choices.

"Hi Marilyn; how was your day? Why don't you open that bottle of wine and pour us a couple of glasses. I'll get these in the oven and in little while our little ladies will have their dinner."

"I had decided to take her out for pizza tonight but it looks like you beat me to it. Is that a kit or something? I'll have to try it."

"Actually, it is from scratch. I like to control what goes in our mouths so this has only whole wheat flour and no preservatives in it. Much healthier and tastes better too. I'll make you one sometime but tonight, I made you salmon for dinner."

"You what? You cook and everything? Where is your wife?"

"My ex-wife is about 50 miles away unless they moved somewhere else. I don't really care. And yes, I like to cook and everything. So, pour us a glass of wine and we'll talk in the living room while they eat." I pointed to the waiting corkscrew and glasses on the counter. "Cassie, why don't you and Meli show Marilyn around while I get these ready?"

Marilyn took her glass of wine and followed as Cassie showed her through the house especially her room. Meli also pointed out things that seemed new and interesting to her. When they came back, I had two plates on the counter and began cutting the pizzas into strips and put them on the plates. I had their places set at the table along with a glass of juice. They eagerly sat down and waited for their plates. Marilyn just stood there watching me serve the girls.

When I finished, I refilled Marilyn's glass and then said, "Shall we?" and led her to the living room and sat her on one end of the couch and me on the other end. "So, how was your day?"

She looked at me and replied, "Well, not nearly as nice as this welcome. We had our meeting with my department and I outlined what we needed to do and how I approached our work. Then, Mr. Hennings asked me to go to lunch. I figured that it would be an hour or so but he wanted to get to know me better so we were gone for two hours. When we got back, I met with Mr. Crowder who is the Operations Manager and Mr. Jenkins who oversees the Purchasing and Accounting departments. They both wanted to introduce me to their people and see how we would interface with my department. In short, my head is swimming and I feel like I have had a smile painted on my face all day and my feet hurt."

"Let's solve that right now. Kick your heels off and put them here on my lap. I think a foot rub will make them feel better. You'll have to figure out how to lose the plastic smile on your own." She hesitated for just a minute and then kicked her heels off and placed them on my thigh. When I began gently massaging her toes, she lost her hesitancy and smiled.

"So Mr. Do Everything Blevins, tell me about you."

"What's there to tell? I used to be married but got over that. Fortunately, I got custody of Cassie and basically, I do some work from home and raise my daughter."

"All right, you are a homemaker and dad. What do you do for a living?"

"I have a couple of consulting things and I manage two blogs and a website where I sell specialty kitchen ware. That's it. One of the blogs is for parenting fathers and the other is for men in the kitchen. I do that and clean house, cook, and do the usual laundry, yard work, and stuff."

"I could tease you and say that you will make some woman a wonderful wife someday; but you have probably heard that before."

"Only once or twice a week. A couple of the mother's at the school tease me a little but mostly they just want to hire me to take care of their homes."

"Does that include all of the usual side benefits usually associated with being a wife?" She grinned.

"A few offer but most don't. They just want a maid and they can't afford my prices for just that."

I reached over to the table next to me and squirted several shots of lotion on my hand and then warmed it up and began rubbing it over her feet and toes through her hose. She went, "Ahhhh. I might pay you for a foot rub every night. That feels wonderful."

"Foot rubs are usually free but the full massage is extra." She looked at me with a crooked grin.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
123456...8