My Life, Version 2.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with lips on mine and a tongue seeking entrance into my mouth. I allowed it to enter. She then began assaulting my tongue with hers. In retaliation, I put my hands on her ass and began caressing the firm globes. She began humming and rubbing her tits against my chest. She broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me."

"No. I am saving myself for tonight. I want to set a high standard for other guys to measure up to."

"You have already set a pretty high standard. Fuck me."

"No. Tonight will be a night for you to remember."

"I remember last night pretty well. Come on, fuck me."

"Nope. I'll go down on you if you want but fucking is for tonight."

"Prick. All right, eat me." She crawled up my chest and lowered her pussy to my lips. I immediately tasted my cum mixed with hers as well as the new juices that she was creating this morning. I could wake up every morning with a snack like this. I glanced at the clock and saw that we had about thirty minutes before I needed to get the girls up and ready. So I gave her a workable thirty minute tongue lashing. She must have enjoyed it because she came twice. But I saved myself for later that night.

I got up and put the coffee on and then went to wake the girls. They jumped out of bed and giggled like teenagers as they dressed in their jeans and shirts. I told them to put their swim suits, extra jeans, and shirts in their backpacks and then went back to the kitchen.

I made French toast with whipped butter and blackberry syrup for everyone. Marilyn came out dressed in the same jeans and halter that she wore last night but carried the other set for me to wash. She smiled at me and whispered in my ear, "That was a pretty high standard, stud."

I replied, "Not high enough."

"Afraid of competition?"

"No, I just don't want to have them cluttering up my life."

"Oh, he's a cocky prick too. I think that there are a lot of things I need to learn about this man."

"You can have all of the time you want."

"Don't worry; I'll take all of the time I need."

The girls came out with their back packs and sat down to eat their breakfast. When they were through, I asked each about the things they had packed. Then I got an old sweater for each of them. It was going to be warm during the day but it might get cool at night. When we finished checking them over, we left to take them to school. As we arrived, they started getting a little nervous about going away from their mom and dad for the night. I sat each one on my knee and told them that they would have fun and would be with friends and teachers who would take care of them. If there was any problem, they would call us and we would be right there. That seemed to settle them down and when some of their other friends arrived, mom and dad were soon forgotten. We gave them each kisses and hugs as they climbed on the buses and started off on their big adventure.

Marilyn and I were both quiet going back to the house. Once there, I poured us each another cup of coffee and we sat down in the quiet house. Finally Marilyn sighed and asked, "Ok, Mr. Perfect, how would you like me to dress tonight? And what time should I be ready?"

"Our dinner reservation is for 7:30 so I will pick you up at 7:00. Dress nicely but not for a night club but we are going to a couple places. Sophisticated and elegant would be the words I would use."

"Wow, that kind of surprises me a little; but you are calling the shots tonight. I'll be ready. Now I am leaving because I have a busy day to get ready. Here is the address for the apartment and the gate code. She stood and gathered her purse and headed for the door. I went with her and opened the door and walked her to her car. "Today isn't a work day; are you going to kiss me goodbye?"

"I thought I would unless you would prefer otherwise."

She smiled and said, "I prefer a kiss, thank you."

I took her in my arms and gave her a tender and loving kiss that included a gentle outlining of her lips with my tongue and hopefully left her hungering for more.

"Oh, crap, that was good. I better go or I won't leave." She got in her car and took a long look at me and then drove off.

I was satisfied and now I had a couple of thing to take care of and phone calls to make. Then I took a short nap to prepare me for a long night. Several hours later, I took a leisurely shower and shaved. I dressed slowly making sure that the shirt was tucked into my slacks perfectly. The tie I chose was a subdued silk one that projected a richness but not flashiness. Finally, I put on a black raw silk sport coat that made me feel good. I wore this occasionally when I ventured out into the social world. I had several long standing friends who I continued to maintain relationships with and two of them were hosting events tonight which were our after dinner events tonight. I felt that Marilyn would be duly impressed but also aroused by our activities. I would have to endure a certain amount of abuse for my infrequent appearances but I would survive those I felt sure.

At 6:00 I left the house and stopped at the florist to pick up the corsage I had ordered earlier. With that in hand, I was standing at the apartment door at 7:00 and knocked. I waited for a moment and was about to knock again when the door opened and Marilyn stood in the doorway waiting for my approval.

My eyes slowly moved from her new hairdo through her smile to her very elegant cream colored silk top, past her maroon knee length skirt with a side trip to notice her beautifully done maroon nails, and then to her 3" ivory colored heels with her maroon colored toes poking out. The fact that her lipstick was also two shades of maroon only enhanced her beauty.

"Yes, I think that you have found elegance and sophistication for tonight. You are drop dead beautiful."

"Thank you, kind sir. You dress up pretty nice yourself. I think that we will make a handsome couple together tonight. Is that for me or do you always carry a box around in your hand?"

"I like to carry a box rather than a purse for special occasions." I replied as I handed her the corsage box.

"Oh this is beautiful and it will go so well with my skirt. Do you have the guts to put it on me?" She grinned as she mentioned one of every man's most terrifying moments with a woman.

"I think I can muster the skill necessary; I have only punctured three breasts in my life." I grinned back at her. I took the corsage and pulled the pin free. I had to slip several fingers beneath the low cut top of her blouse and felt her soft, warm flesh but I got the corsage pinned on the first try." When I looked, she was right. The merlot colored rosebuds did go well with her skirt and nails. "You really outdid yourself tonight, my love. You look fantastic."

"That was because I had a feeling that you were going to surprise me yourself and I was right. Do we have time for a glass of wine or do we need to leave?"

"We should probably leave. Parking can sometimes be a pain at the restaurant."

"Then help me on with my cape and we shall go." She held up what could have been a jacket to go with the skirt but it didn't have any arms. It just tied around her neck and draped over her shoulders. She locked the door and we were on our way to the restaurant.

As I expected, there was no close parking so I settled for using the valet service. It wasn't the cost of the service that bothered me; it was that they used teenaged drivers whose skills were learned from watching demolition derby races on television. As we walked up to the building entrance, I heard the squeal of tires and winced. Marilyn giggled at me. I led her to the elevator and we rose to the top floor. The doors opened to reveal a very posh and elegant restaurant. While I would argue over some of their menu choices, the place did have the best location for looking out over the area especially as the evening sun was setting and that was why I made reservations for 7:30. Our table was by the window and we would have a nice view as the drab daytime downtown came alive when the sun set and the lights came on.

"Wow, I never would have guessed that there was a restaurant up here but the view is really exciting." Marilyn said.

"It will be getting better in about thirty minutes when the lights come on. The other nice thing is that the food isn't bad." I ordered a bottle of red wine and we ordered salads to start. We talked about various unimportant things and talked about our dreams and ambitions. I discovered that while I had dreams, she had ambition enough for both of us. Of course, my primary dream and ambition was sitting across from me looking very relaxed and beautiful.

We ordered and enjoyed a tasty meal while continuing our talk. Up until now, we had never really gotten to know each other except on a day-by-day basis. I found that she was more fascinating than I had thought. I also felt that she was having good thoughts about me too. When our dinner was done, I paid the bill and led her back to the elevator and we returned to the ground floor. She was expecting me to get the car but instead, I led her into the next block and into another building.

She was surprised when I led her into a gallery that was filled with people looking and admiring the various art works on display. I signed the register for us and we began wandering the crowded room with a glass of wine in our hands. Marilyn was enchanted with some of the work and we talked about those that she liked best. We had been there about twenty minutes when I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist.

"I can't believe that you actually came, you hermit."

"Hi Gwen; it hasn't been that long has it?"

"If you call over a year as not being too long, then no it hasn't been that long. Now introduce me to this beautiful woman who is far too good for you."

I smiled and then noticed that Marilyn's nostrils were flaring a little and she was gripping my hand a little tighter. "Gwen, this is Marilyn George; Marilyn, this is Gwen Farmer, the owner of this gallery and a fine artist in her own right."

Gwen looked at Marilyn and said, "Hi. I am pleased to meet anyone who can get Mister Mom here out of his cave and join the rest of the world."

"Thanks but I'm not sure I can take responsibility for that. I kind of coerced him into dinner but this is all his doing." She finally broke a smile towards Gwen.

"Listen honey, you must be something really special; there are several of us who have tried everything but kidnapping to get this devil back into circulation. But he has rebuffed all of our advances. You must have him hooked pretty good. Listen, I have to run and make myself available. I'll try to catch up with you later." She gave each of us a hug and a kiss on our cheeks and then disappeared.

Marilyn looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and said, "I didn't notice a Gwen on your list; have you been hiding secrets from me?"

"Secrets from you? Of course I have,but she isn't one of them. We went to high school together. In fact, I took her to our Senior Prom. We have been friends since the tenth grade or something like that. Her husband is one of my oldest friends."

"But you haven't been around them in a long time. Why?"

"Look around at all of the glitz and glamour; it is something I can take in small doses but not on a regular basis. Since I started doing what I do now, the idea of dressing up for the sake of dressing up and being nice to people I don't give a rat's ass about has lost its appeal. So I show up occasionally like tonight when she has an opening. Usually, I bring Cassie along as my date."

"Uh huh; now tell me what the two of you did after the prom."

I grinned at her and replied, "One of us might have lost their virginity that night but I don't kiss and tell and that is all I will say about that." Marilyn hand gripped my hand firmly and I could see the fire in her eyes.

"I see; well from what I could tell, she would love to have another round or two with you."

"I doubt it; like I said, her husband is one of my oldest friends."

"That, my dear is irrelevant. Trust me on that." We continued looking at the art work and I pointed out several that Gwen had done. Marilyn seemed to like those as they tended to be powerful images. She gravitated more to the dramatic rather than serene subject matter.

We were back near the entrance when Gwen caught up with us again and Marilyn started talking to her about her art. That led Gwen to take us to her back room which also served as her studio. I just listened as the two women fed off of each other and soon they were laughing like old friends. When Gwen was called back to the front to close a sale on one of the paintings, Marilyn and Gwen exchanged phone numbers and promised to get together again soon. Marilyn promised that she would get me to cook a nice dinner for us. Then we said our goodbyes and went back outside, Marilyn was still holding my hand as I gave the valet my ticket. I had two dollars in my left pocket if there was a scratch on my car and a ten in my right pocket if it was clean. Marilyn teased me about my paranoia until she heard the continuous squeal of tires and several loud bumps as my car came down the ramp. A quick inspection told me that my car was unscathed and I gave the pimply faced boy the ten.

I helped Marilyn into the car and readjusted the driver's seat and turned the radio back down and to the station it had been on when we arrived. Marilyn laughed again and took my arm and held it close to her. As we drove off for our next stop, Marilyn started again, "I can see why you were attracted to Gwen; she is cute and funny. She's also has a deep sensual soul. I like that. She also thinks the world of you."

"Well, she is a piece of work that is for sure. You never know what to expect from her. I'm glad you liked her."

"I do. Maybe we ought to have a competition to see which one of us can get in her panties first." I could feel her sly eyes looking at me waiting for my response.

"I guess I win that one because I have already been there." I thought that would stop this line of questioning but I was wrong.

"So was she as good as I am?"

"That's not a fair comparison. We were in high school and neither of us had much experience back then. I have no idea what she would be like now."

"Well, maybe we should find out." She squeezed my arm.

It was almost 11:00 and we needed to wait another hour before we went to our next visit. I pulled into a quiet after-hours bar I liked and led Marilyn inside. We each ordered a coffee with a liqueur. After we sipped our drink, I asked her to dance. Her eyes lit up and said "yes". The music was slow and danceable and she melted into my arms easily. I could smell her perfume wafting up from her neck and ears. She smelled delicious and I would have liked to take her home now and ravish her for the rest of the night but we had one more place to go and one more surprise for Marilyn.

I loved the feeling of Marilyn in my arms and she must have enjoyed it too because she kept trying to make a permanent impression in my chest with her unfettered breasts. I could feel her nipples poking me through her dress and my shirt.

"So far, you are batting 1.000, you devil. I loved the dinner and then the gallery and Gwen and now, I really like this place and the chance to dance with you. Do you suppose, I could steal a kiss from you?"

"I don't know about stealing a kiss but I would certainly be pleased to provide you with as many as you want." I leaned down and kissed her waiting lips. They were soft, wiling and inviting. I found her tongue and enjoyed the taste of her mouth. We danced for two dances and went back to our table before our coffee got cold. She pulled her chair close to mine and put her hand on my thigh and rested her head on my shoulder.

We danced one more dance and then I paid our bill and we left. I figured that she was expecting us to go home and was surprised when I turned into a hotel a few blocks away. "Where are we going lover; did you get us a room?" She was smiling.

"No, we have one more stop to make and then I will take us home." She nestled into my arm and we walked into the hotel together. I pushed the elevator button for the top floor and as the door opened, we could hear the sound of music coming through one of the two doors. I knocked at the door and we heard the music turned down and someone walking to the door.

When the door opened, Marilyn's mouth dropped and dropped even more when the short woman propelled herself into my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist. Her lips pressed against mine for a long time. When she broke the kiss, her eyes were shining and she yelled over her shoulder, "Jeff, you will never guess what the cat just dragged in."

A male voice from the other room responded, "It is either a dead rat or Steve; although they are pretty much the same thing."

The woman clinging to my body let herself down and said, "Ooops, sorry honey; I got carried away. This old piece of shit doesn't come around very often. I'm Miriam Green." She held out her hand to Marilyn.

Marilyn's voice shook as she said, "I knew as soon as I saw you. I'm Marilyn George and I'm pleased to meet you."

"If you are the reason this guy left his hole, you are my kind of woman and from the looks of it, you are just the kind of woman he needs. Come on in. We are still winding down." Miriam put an arm around my waist and the other around Marilyn's waist and led us into the large living room. "Look at him Jeff; he is alive and looks pretty good too. And this is Marilyn and from the looks of things, she looks pretty good too and has brought the dead back to life."

Jeff came over and gave me a big hug and then took Marilyn's hand and shook it gently and smiled at her. "Don't worry much about Miriam; she gets a little excited when Steve is in the room. Old feelings die hard. Did he take you to our show tonight?"

Marilyn gulped and replied, "No, he didn't. He has shown me a great evening but I probably would have died if he had taken me to your concert."

I broke in, "Sold out; I couldn't get tickets."

Miriam punched my arm, "All you had to do was call and there would have been tickets waiting for you and you know it. And where the hell is my Goddaughter? You keep her hidden from me."

"Your Goddaughter is sleeping in a tent tonight on her first camp out and she is with Marilyn's daughter. If you are still in town tomorrow evening, I'll bring them up to see you."

She looked at Jeff and asked, "Are we still here tomorrow night?"

"Sorry, we leave in the morning for Houston. But we will be back here the weekend after next and can stay a day or two."

"Then we will let Steve cook us dinner that weekend at his place so I can see my girl. Marilyn have you snagged him yet or are you working on it?"

"Working on it but I think he is about to give in."

"Good; so Steve; grill something nice and we will bring the beer."

"Just bring the bus and park it next to the house. I'll get the hookups ready."

"We'll be there. Now come on in and sit down for awhile. We'll probably crash in a little while. Don't take offense Marilyn; we get such a rush during a performance, it takes awhile to come down and when we do, we just almost pass out."

"I won't take offense at all. I have seen your performances on television and I always wonder where you come up with the energy you do."

"It comes from not knowing where we are, eating bad food, and knowing that each day is one day closer to being home again. Come on over here and tell me about you and Steve. This I have to hear." Miriam pulled Marilyn to one of the sofas and I followed Jeff into the kitchen.

We talked for quite awhile about their life on the road and how their careers had just boomed over the past couple of years. He said that they hoped to take some time off in the fall and work on their next album. He also asked if I had written anything recently. I told him that I had a couple of things and took a couple of sheets out of my jacket pocket. He grinned and said that he would look forward to seeing them.

1...345678