My Life Was Just Beginning At Age 18 Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns how good sex can be.
3.1k words
4.55
103.8k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

My name is Rebecca and I want to relate to you the story of how I became involved in the best sex life anyone could ever have!

It really all started when I was just 18 years old. I had matured pretty fast and even started having my period when I was 13. Shortly after that I started having these itchy, warm feelings and most of the time they were between my legs. The girls at school, in the locker room, were always talking about who was screwing whom, and who had the biggest dick, or who was virgin and all that stuff. Every time they talked about big dicks and screwing, I got that itchy warm feeling again. Of course I didn't know what it meant at that time. But after a while, hearing all the sex talk, I knew that I wanted to find out what it was all about.

I have an older brother, by 2 years, who is quite handsome and who fills out his jeans really well. A lot of the girls kept telling me that he must have a really big one and that I needed to spy on him and check it out for real.

I got my chance one day after school. Mom and Dad both work and Eric (my brother) drives to Technical school. I ride the bus to my high school, where I am a senior, graduating in the spring. Well, on that particular day, I got home and Eric was home, which was unusual, because he was normally out with his girlfriend. So I quietly sneaked in to the house and I could hear Eric's stereo blasting. So I went down the hall and peeked around the corner of his door into his bedroom. I almost choked! There was Eric lying on his bed and his girlfriend, Jessica, had his dick in her mouth. I had heard that guys really liked that. Anyway, I saw right away that his dick was much too big to fit it all in her mouth.

As I watched, I got that warm itch between my legs, but this time I was also getting wet down there, too. Jessica and Eric gave me an idea, while she was sucking him, he had 2 of his fingers in her pussy, just pumping in and out. I watched for another minute, then I went to my room, into my bathroom, locked the door and started fingering myself. Damn it! It felt so good to have something inside me. I had no idea of it before. It was kind of strange, too, because the more I worked my fingers in and out of my pussy, the wetter it got, till it was dripping out of me! After just a few minutes, I thought I was going to explode! It felt so damned good that I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. And then it hit me! My ass was bucking around and I couldn't breathe, and I couldn't stop shoving my fingers up into my pussy as hard as I possibly could. The juices were just running out of me by then. I really thought I would pass out before it was finally over. Damn! I had never felt anything as fantastic as that was. When it finally ended, I washed myself off and then went into the living room and turned on the TV, as if nothing was happening.

After a while, Jessica and Eric came out. Eric spoke and said "I didn't hear you come in."

I replied "I reckon not, your stereo was so loud I could hear it out in the yard!"

He just laughed and told me he'd see me later and Jessica smiled and they left. I looked her over good to see if there were any tell-tale signs of her having just had sex. I didn't see any, so I knew I was safe too.

Well, I would not rat on my brother, unless it was something really serious. A few days later he let me know that he appreciated me not telling on him for having Jessica over when no one was home. I just told him that now he owed me one. He smiled and hugged me. I liked that, he didn't do it enough.

A few months went by, and I caught him and Jessica in a lot of different positions doing it. But I never mentioned it. Well, one day, I came in and he had Jessica on her hands and knees and was doing her like a dog! Jessica must have really liked that position, because she was yelling at Eric to fuck her harder.

She was yelling "Oh Eric baby, fuck me hard honey, hard and deep. Eric, baby, cum in my ass honey, flood my ass with your hot cum! I love it honey, I love it! Fuck my ass till I can't walk!!"

Well, I could not believe my ears! She was telling him to fuck her ass! I had heard of such, but never seriously thought of it as something to do!! But I could see very clearly that his dick was indeed, in her ass!

I realized that I was dripping wet again, so I dashed into my room and just plopped down on my bed and started rubbing myself through my pants till I could get my clothes open enough to get to my pussy. As soon as I got my panties out of the way, I shoved three fingers into my pussy and started working them hard and fast. I needed relief and quick! It was really getting good and I was arched up with my ass completely off the bed and my eyes squeezed shut. I was really working it hard and imagining that it was Eric's dick inside me.

Suddenly I felt more fingers inside me, but I couldn't stop, I had to keep going till I had this orgasm. Finally it hit me. I was groaning and moaning and biting my lip to keep from screaming. Then I felt lips on my lips! And someone squeezing my tit! It only served to make my orgasm last longer. Damn, would it never stop? It was so fantastic! So awesome! Finally it did stop, and I was barely able to open my eyes. There was Eric and Jessica. Eric was licking his fingers, which I knew had just come out of me. And Jessica, smiling, and somehow I knew that it was her lips on my lips, and her hand on my tit. I could only smile, I didn't have enough strength for anything else. They both blew me kisses, and Eric said "We'll see you later, Hottie!" And they left me there on the bed, recovering.

That night all I could think about was Eric fingering and Jessica kissing me. I had never been kissed by another woman, except relatives, and then not on the lips! But this kiss felt different. It had a feeling of love and appreciation in it. Finally I fell asleep.

That following Friday afternoon, Eric asked me if I would like to go to dinner and a movie with him and Jessica! I couldn't believe my ears! Neither could Mom or Dad! Dad was so happy that he gave me money to pay my own way, and then told Eric how proud he was of him for including me in his date.

We had dinner at Pizza Hut, since that is my absolute favorite food. I love their stuffed crust pizzas. Just pile on the pepperoni and Italian sausage, and I am there! Then we went to the movie and Eric insisted we sit almost in the back. He sat between Jessica and me. The movie was OK but not really something I would go wild about. Jessica loved it because it had her favorite actor in it. And "He is a real hottie," according to her.

Anyway, shortly after the movie started, Eric put his hand on my leg and it just rested there for a long time, and then it moved up my leg to just before touching my jeans where they covered my hot pussy. And there it stayed for about the first half of the movie. Every now and then he would squeeze it, but he never moved it any higher. Then he moved it and put his arm around my shoulder, and his hand rested on my tit. That was fine with me. Until he started massaging it, then I started getting that itch, and getting wet. I looked over at Jessica, and he was doing the same thing to her. But Jessica had her hand inside his pants. I didn't see it moving, but I know she had his dick in her hand!

Right toward the end of the movie, Eric and Jessica were doing a lot of kissing, and I knew they would soon be ready to have sex.

As soon as the movie was over, Eric took me home. Jessica kept telling him to hurry, that she couldn't wait all night. When we got home, Eric, being the gentleman that he is, got out and came around and opened my door for me and helped me out of the car. As I stood up, I turned my face up to his to kiss him and thank him for the evening. He bent down and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth! I almost creamed my jeans right there! But the kiss didn't last long because Jessica was still rushing him.

I went up to my room, after telling Mom and Dad what a wonderful time I had with the two of them. As soon as I was in my room, door locked, I started jerking my clothes off, so I could finger myself! I did two orgasms before I felt satisfied enough to go to sleep!

Things went pretty much normal for the next few weeks. I would sneak in and watch Eric doing Jessica; almost every day!

Our parents announced one evening that they would be going on a "Mini-vacation" the next weekend and we would be on our own. They knew we would be fine since Eric and I got along so well.

That was fine with me, because I knew Eric would be working or with Jessica most of the time and I would have the house to myself. I might even call Greg (my sometimes boyfriend) and see if he would like to come over. I might even let him finger me, he begs to do it so much, now might be a good time!

Well, Friday night came and just as I thought, Eric was out. So I fixed myself something to eat and settled in to watch some TV.

About 9 PM, Eric came in and sat down with me and we chatted for a while, really about nothing. Until he asked me if I had ever let a boy get into my panties!

I quickly replied "No Eric, you are the only male to ever touch me that way! Why do you ask that?"

He said "Would you like to feel more of it? I mean more than my finger?"

"Eric, we are brother and sister" I said, "We can't have sex! What are you thinking about? Has Jessica stopped letting you do her? I don't mind playing around with you, using fingers, but we can't have sex, you know that!"

He replied "Oh Rebecca, that's not what I meant. I know what you are saying. And I know you won't tell, cause you haven't so far. But I thought you might like to know what Jessica likes for me to do to her the most."

"Eric, we just can't put your cock in me. It's wrong and it might get me pregnant. And besides, I think it might be too big to fit anyway!" I said.

"I'm not talking about putting my cock in you sis, but come on, let me show you what Jessica and I do a lot of." He said. Then he started unbuttoning my shirt, and took my bra loose. He moaned as my tits came into view. I liked that. He liked my boobs!! He took a tit in each hand and started massaging them and rolling the nipples around and pinching on them. I couldn't help but moan now, myself. And I reached over and put my hand on his cock and felt his hardness through his pants. When he bent down and started sucking on my tit, I was ready to let him do anything he wanted to do to me. Then his free hand went to my legs and thighs and was caressing them and massaging them. He was driving me nuts by now! I opened my legs up so he could feel my pussy as long as he didn't try to take my pants off me.

In just a few minutes, of him rubbing and pressing on my pussy through my shorts, I raised up and quickly took them off. Leaving my panties on. It only took seconds and he worked his fingers under my panties and was rubbing my pussy till I was ready to scream. Oh it feels so damned good when someone else does it for you!!

I moaned "Eric, baby, let me take my panties off so you can get your fingers in me right. OK baby?" he moved his hand and I jerked my panties down and off and spread out for him to take me with his wonderful fingers!

Eric said "Let's go to my bedroom, where we can lie down flat and do this right."

We got up and quickly went to his bedroom. I laid down on the bed and he stood at the foot of it and looked at me and said "Honey, you sure are beautiful. And very sexy too!"

He moved onto the bed between my feet and said "Spread you legs as far apart as you can, comfortably." I did as he asked.

Then he reached over to his night stand and got some shaving cream and a razor. He squirted some cream in his hand and started rubbing it all over my pussy and ass.

I raised up and said "Eric, what the hell are you doing to me?"

"I am going to shave this beautiful pleasure box of yours. And you need to keep it shaved, like every couple of days. Guys like shaved pussies!"

"Well, go for it then brother! Shave me but don't cut me!!!" I said. Smiling.

When he finished, and went and got a wet washcloth and wiped me clean, he looked at it and sighed real big and smiled. Then he bent down and stuck his tongue into my pussy!!!! I came unglued!!! Damn, what a fantastic feeling!! I had never felt anything like that!! And then his lips were on my pussy lips and he was working his tongue all inside me! I couldn't hold my ass still. It was like it had a mind of it's own and it wanted to get more of what he was offering! Oh god it felt so good!

I started yelling at him "Eric, please honey, don't stop! You are going to make me cum honey. Oh Eric, I love you! Where did you learn to do that? Eric, this is the most fantastic feeling I have ever had!! Oh Eric!!! I never dreamed anything could be this good!!! Eric, Eric,, I'm ready honey!!!! Make me cum Eric! Make me cum with your tongue baby!! Please!!! Argggggg! Oh shit!!! Fuck me!!!!!! Eric, take me baby, don't let this stop now!!!!! ErrriiiCCCCCC!!!"

Then I collapsed on his bed, totally wiped out! Never in my life had I dreamed of anything this fantastic!

Then he crawled up beside me and leaned over and kissed me. I almost jerked away, before I really got a good taste, but it was me that I was tasting on his tongue. So I stayed with him and we fought a good tongue battle! Then he rolled over on his back and I saw that his cock was standing up straight and tall and hard! And it had a few drops of cum on its tip. So I thought "why not?" I raised up, bent over and licked the tip of it clean for him. "Not a bad taste at all!" I thought.

I started to raise up but he put his hand on the back of my head and I got the hint. He wanted me to do for him what I had seen Jessica do. I said "Eric, I know what you want, but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me what to do? I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

"Take the whole top of it in your mouth and suck on it and at the same time lick around it with your tongue and then I'll tell you more." He said. I did that and in just a minute I had him moaning like he had done me. So I knew I was doing it pretty good. Then he told me a few other things to do for him that he liked, and it wasn't very long at all till his cock was hitting the back of my mouth and he was humping against my face like he was fucking my mouth! Soon he was making all kinds of noises and banging against my face and I knew it wouldn't be long till he was cumming in my mouth. I wondered about that, would I be able to drink it, or would I have to spit it out? Well, I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Rebeccaaaaa!!!! I'm there honey! Suck it all out of me, oh baby, yes!!!! Suck honey! Oh god you are so good at this!! You are a natural! OHHHHH!!! Ummmmm!!!! Yes baby take it all!!!!" He yelled to me!

His first spurt of cum filled my mouth and I almost choked before I could swallow it down and instantly there was another spurt… and another! Some of it leaked out of my mouth because I couldn't swallow it fast enough. But when he was finished, the cum that had leaked out, had run down his cock to his balls and I went down a licked it all up for him. He obviously liked that, as he moaned real loud and arched his ass up off the bed for me.

Then I did the same for him, I crawled up beside him and give him a big open mouthed kiss and let him taste himself on my tongue.

Then we just laid back and went to sleep.

End of Chapter One

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers