My Life Was Just Beginning At Age 18 Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes on her bro.
3.4k words
4.63
70.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

{Please read chapters 1 and 2 to get the whole story up till now}

I woke up first and saw that Eric still had a hard on, so I stroked it a few times, kissed it's head and said "Thanks big boy!" Then I got up and went to the shower. When I finished my shower and got half-way dressed, I woke up Eric and then went to the kitchen and fixed us some bacon and eggs and toast. While I was fixing the bacon and eggs, I thought about the sales girl. "I'll bet Eric would like a piece of that meat!" I said to myself.

After a few minutes, Eric came in and we sat down to eat. While we were eating, I looked up at Eric and said "Eric, what kind of relationship do you and Jessica have? Are you serious about each other or what?"

Eric kind of chuckled and said We are just good friends who like to make love to each other. But it's not an exclusive thing. Why? What's on that devious mind of yours? OH! By the way, You have some really fantastic pussy, sister dear!! Then he smiled.

"Well, Thank you brother dearest, Your cock ain't bad either! But I just was wondering……I met a really sexy, pretty salesgirl in the mall yesterday and she says she is straight, but she wants to eat me today!!!! So I was just thinking that since I love you so much, and since you love pussy so much, you might want to slide that pole of yours into something different, something new and fresh!"

"Well, Never let it be said that I would turn down a hot piece of pussy! But how do you know that she will let me get into that candy box of hers?" Eric asked.

"Well, brother dear, I have a plan, well thought out, that will get you into that hot pussy while she is eating on mine! Would you like that baby." I said.

"OH hell yeah! There ain't nothing hotter than girl-on-girl sex baby! So when and how is this going to happen?" he asked.

I told him my plan and he agreed that it probably would work!

I got ready and at about 9:30, Eric drove me down to the Riverside Dr park, and then he winked and said "See you later baby!" I was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans that Mom and Dad think I threw away (at their insistence) (because they are tooo short!!) and a short tank top with no bra. I am going to make this girl drip!!"

I strolled through the park, on my way to the donut shoppe on the other side of the block. I made it there a few minutes before 10 O'clock. I sat down and had me a glazed donut and a cup of coffee. I hadn't even taken a bite when she walked in. We greeted each other and she went and got her a donut and coffee. Then we sat and talked for a few minutes. She was a bit nervous, I could tell. When we finished, I said, "Ready to go?"

"Yes, I guess so." And we walked to her car. Her name was Laurene (Named after and aunt) and she is 22 years old, and a sophomore in college. She said she almost didn't come because she had never even considered anything like this before. But finally decided she had to try it.

We got in her Mustang convertible and started toward my house. She looked over at my legs and said "I am really glad I did come now! You are so freaking sexy Girl!!!"

"Thanks, and so are you", I said, without hesitation. And I gave her directions to my house. We pulled into the driveway and got out and went inside.

Once inside, she said "OH god you have to let me feel your body! You are so beautiful and so hot! And those shorts just make my mouth water! May I?"

I moved to right in front of her and took both her breasts in my hands as an indication that I was willing and ready to play with her. Her breasts were nice and big and firm and I liked the feel of them. It was the first time I ever felt another woman's breasts.

She started with my hips, feeling them, then up my sides to my breasts and by then she was moaning and mumbling how wonderful it felt.

I suggested we go to my room and get undressed and get in bed. She readily agreed and started stripping her clothes off on the way. So I did too!

She said "I swear, Rebecca, that this is the first time I have ever even thought about doing anything with another girl!"

I said, "Well, I'll tell you the truth, yesterday was the first time I ever went all the way with a guy! And never with a girl! So we are both newbys at this!! Who knows, we might both like this!! I know that I sure do like getting that long hard cock in my pussy!! WOW! What a feeling!!"

We got naked and laid down on my bed and started kissing and feeling each other and we both were already pretty hot. We laid there for a while, just feeling on each other and sucking a lot of tongue, and finally she got bold and slid her hand down and cupped my mound! Now that felt damned good! To have another girl feeling me up, then she slid a finger inside me. She said "honey, do you masterbate?"

I said "Oh yes, I love it! I have been doing it for a long time! But now I've found that a hard cock feels a lot better! And I am curious about how a hot tongue is going to feel!"

In just a few minutes, I moaned out to her "Come on Laurene, get with it, you have got me so hot I can't stand any more playing around. I want to cum NOW!"

She pulled her finger out of me and said "I am fucking dripping myself, are we going to 69 or what?"

I quickly turned my body around to opposite hers and said "Fuck yes, I want to eat you too! I want a taste of girl cum! And I grabbed her hips and pulled myself to her and started licking her belly and kissing around on it. She started pushing her hips to me and I got on top of her and put my pussy right on her face and said "Fuck!! Eat me girl!!!" She grabbed my hips and just sunk her face right in my pussy!! Damn!!!! It felt so fucking good!! I wanted to cum right then, but I also wanted this to last as long as I could make it last!

We were both moaning and groaning and mumbling and making all kinds of sexual noises as we licked and sucked on each others clits and lips and tongues the holes!! Oh fuck it was so good!!!

I could feel it building inside me, stronger than I had ever felt before, I was going to cum so hard!!! I raised my head up and said "Get ready girl, I am going to blow you away with this cum!!!" Then I dived back into her. She bucked her hips up and squeezed my head between her thighs, and I knew she was getting ready to blast off too!

We spasmed, we screamed into each other's pussies, we moaned and we flooded each others faces with our cum!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Eric yelled from the door of my bedroom!

We both froze stiff! Then scrambled to get apart and get off the bed and try to find our clothes! She was whimpering "Oh I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad! I'm sorry!!"

"What is this shit Rebecca? You going lesbo on us or something?" He yelled.

In my best "scared" voice, I said "Eric please, don't say anything to Mom and Dad. No I am not , I just wanted to try it! Don't bother her, it isn't her fault. Eric, please, I'll do anything for you, but please don't tell on us! We were just having a little girl fun!

By this time Eric had pulled his cock out and was holding it in his hand and I saw that and laughed. Evidently Lorrene hadn't looked up at him yet, until I started laughing. Then I said "Come Eric, you caught us, why don't you come and join us? You can doggie her while she finishes eating me!!" I turned to Lorrene and said "You'd like that wouldn't you Lorrene?"

Lorrene said "Uh … Yeah…. I think so!! Who are you anyway?"

"I am that hot little pussy's brother, honey, and from the looks of you, I KNOW I'd like a little of you!!" Eric said as he walked over to her and put his hands on her hips. Then he leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth and licked her lips.

"Ummm .. You taste pretty damned good little sister! Real good as a matter of fact!" Eric said, as he leaned in and kissed her again, longer this time with a lot of tongue.

I said "Come on you guys, I want to finish cumming sometime today!! "

Lorrene said, "OK Honey, we are and we are all going to cum today! I think maybe even numerous times!!! I like the looks of this cock!!!"

Lorrene crawled back onto the bed and between my legs and started licking again as Eric quickly undressed and climbed up behind her. He licked once right up her slit and then shoved a couple of fingers into her pussy and she just moaned and started licking and sucking on me faster and harder. This was going to get better real quick!! Here I have a beautiful and hot 20 year old woman eating my pussy while my 20 year old brother fucks her from behind!!! This is going to be unforgettable!!!

Eric straightened up and placed his cock at her pussy and just humped her and he was balls deep inside her. She was just dripping wet! She yelled into my pussy "OH fuck yes Eric, deep and hard baby!"

Eric went to work pounding into her like a mad man. I guess he was serious about girl-on-girl being so hot! It was driving him hard, I know that! Eric was really pounding into her, because her face was bumping against my pussy pretty hard! Which I loved, of course!

I was pinching and pulling on my own nipples and humping against her face and I could feel my orgasm building. I yelled at them both, "OK you two, I'm getting ready!!! I'm going to cum!!! Oh fuck Lorrene, eat me baby! I am almost there! Oh fuck! Oh god Lorene, suck me hard! Now! Here it comes!!! Arrggghhhhh!!!!"

Just as I shouted 'here it comes', Lorene shoved some fingers into my pussy and that just drove my orgasm that much harder!!!

When It had finally passed, I just collapsed on the bed. Lorene raises her head and said "Come on Eric, give me one too!! Drive that cock into me baby! Make me cum like I did your sister!!"

Eric leaned over and got both her tits and started massaging them and continued to pound into her from behind. It only took another rminute and she started yelling at Eric "Oh fuck Eric, cumm with me baby, fill me with your hot cumm!! Oh god Eric, pump me faster, I'm there honey! Cum with me!! OOHhh yeahhhhh babyyyyyyyy!! FUCK!!!!!! Oh so good Eric!"

Just then Eric unleashed his cum into her pussy and she screamed again "Oh fuck Eric, again! I can feel your cum baby! Fill me up with it!!!" and then she collapsed on the bed with Eric on her back . Both of them exhausted.

After a few minutes, the breathing was almost back to normal. Lorrene said "Have you two done this before? No, you said yesterday was your first time! How did this happen? Jeez it was fucking fantastic, I know that!!"

"No Girl, this was a first for me." Eric said. "But I sure am glad that you and my sister decided to hook up! You got some great pussy honey!!"

"Well, don't go away yet, I am not finished! As soon as I catch my breath good, I want to get real nasty with you both, if you will, and I want you Rebecca, to be eating me while you Eric, fuck my ass hole till it hurts!!! I have only had one guy's cock in my ass and it was great, but we broke up and I haven't had any since. I want you to do that for me Eric, will you please? Both of you?" Lorrene said, almost begging!

Eric got up off the bed and started for the bathroom, and said "Not a problem here honey. Can you handle eating that pussy while I fuck her ass Rebecca?"

I said "Hell yeah, I'm game for anything!!"

Eric returned from the bathroom with KY jelly. Oh yeah, He is going to love this ass, I just know it. And since I turned him on to it, I just might get some special favors myself!!

Eric said, laughing, "Well, sister dearest, you sure did this right!"

Lorrene looked at me and said, "You two planned this?

I said, "We sure did. After we made the date, and I got home I started thinking about how much Eric loved pussy, and I loved Eric, and I just knew that he would love to get some of your pussy. So I set this up. I hope you aren't mad at me for it!"

"No way honey! Although I probably would not have come if I had known, but I am sure glad you did now!! I have never been in a threesome and I sure do like it this way!! This is the best sex I have ever had, that's for sure! I have never eaten a pussy before, and then to be eating my first one with a cock in me at the same time was just so fucking awesome!!!!

Eric said "All this erotic talk has got me going again!! Want to taste this cock girls? Either of you? Both of you?"

Both of us went for it and started licking it and playing with his balls. Then he said "Ok girls, enough, you'll make me cum before I get to have any of that hot ass!!"

Lorrene said, "Well, there's nothing stopping you from getting some of that hot ass honey. Come on, fuck my ass good. Your cock should just about stretch me to the limit! I want to hurt!!! So fuck me hard Eric!!"

She got up on her knees and I slid under her and started rubbing her lips with my fingers and then I found her clit and I started messing around with it. All the time watching Eric putting KY on her asshole and pumping fingers in and out of her. Finally he greased up his big cock and eased it up to her ass. She stopped moving for a minute while he pushed into her. She moaned a lot as he slid in. And I saw her tremble just a little.

Eric said "Damn girl, Don't that hurt at all?"

Lorrene said "Hell yes it hurts! But I love the way it hurts!! Tell me when you are in as far as you can get. Then I want to really fuck you with my ass Eric!! I want my ass full of cum baby!!"

I put a lip lock on her pussy lips and started nibbling and sucking on them and Eric started pounding into her. She buried her face in a pillow to keep from making so much noise but she was sure enjoying this fucking!!

It didn't take long till we had her going absolutely wild!! I was tonguing her pussy and Eric was reaming her ass!! And when she orgasmed, she was wild!! She screamed, she humped, she cried, she beat the bed with her fists, then she just went totally stiff, straight out flat on her stomach, stiff as a board!!! I was astounded that an orgasm could be that strong!!

After she came around, we all got cleaned up and Lorrene and I went to the mall and we picked out another pair of sexy panties and bra for me. She liked them, and that was good enough for me!

Eric finally picked me up at the mall and we went home and started cleaning the house up before our parents got home. We had made a pretty good mess of the place.

I went into both bedrooms and pulled the cum-stained sheets off the beds. And just seeing the stains, made me think about all that had happened in the last couple of days. I started getting that itch and feeling damp. "Dammit!" I thought! "Well, Eric will just have to understand!"

I hurried to the laundry room and put them in the washer and got it started. I went back to my room, put on my new panties and bra and walked to his room and said, "What do you think of my new evening wear, brother?"

He just kinda stuttered and said, "UH Freakin fantastic baby! Come over here and let me get a closer look at that outfit!"

I walked over and stood right in front of him. He reached out and took both my tittes in his hands and started massaging them and then leaned forward and sucked on a nipple through the bra (it was mostly lace anyway).

I said, "Ummm oh brother dear, you make me so damned horny! Here, check this out!" I reached up between my breasts and got hold of the vel-cro tab and jerked on it and the bra fell away from my breasts. Eric got me by the arms and pulled me to him and started on my tits really hard now. He was like a starved animal! I reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled his already hard cock out and started to stroke it for him. Then I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him and just sat down on his cock. He was surprised! I said "Crotchless panties, they're made ofr when you are in a hurry!! Heh Heh!!!"

I started riding him hard and fast, cause I knew we didn't have a lot of time left before Mom and Dad got home. Oh shit he felt good inside me! That's a feeling I wish I could have all the time! I fucked him as hard and fast as I could, cause I wanted to get one more orgasm before the folks got home. It finally came!! I love that fantastic feeling! Especially if I am sitting on top and I can control how deep or fast we go. And just as I was finishing mine, Eric let loose a torrent of cum into me. When he finished, I got up to go to the bathroom, but the cum started running down my legs so I cupped my pussy with my hand and ran to the bathroom to shower.

We finished cleaning the house and drying the sheets and put them back on the beds and was in the kitchen eating a sandwich and drinking lemonade when Eric said to me "You know….I'd like to fuck an older woman, just to see if they are any better than the young ones. You know, someone like Jo Beth nest door. Now she is pretty, she is hot, and I'd bet she'd love a young cock in her pussy once! What do you think?"

I said, "Do you really want her? Jo Beth? She has been making comments to me about my "little round ass" or my "perky little tits" for some time now. Maybe I can help you out there brother! But that will make two that I have gotten for you, so you better remember that when I want something, or someone!"

Just minutes later our parents walked in. So we cooled it for a few days. But every time we got close to each other, there was that urge to grab him and either fuck him crazy or suck him dry!! But we maintained our collness.

End of Chapter 3

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers